Sign in to follow this  
desperatelyseekingthetruth

Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum Watched By Wife

Channing Tatum's wife watched him film romantic scenes with Amanda Seyfried.

The American actor - who plays a soldier who falls in love with a college student in new romantic drama 'Dear John' - said his spouse Jenna Dewan was on set during intimate moments but despite the romantic nature of the film he's so "totally in love" that it didn't affect their relationship.

He said: "It was a big thing, and during the audition I had said to Amanda that you have a boyfriend and I have girlfriend and we're totallyin love so this is safe. We just have to be these characters. It was a safe place and that's what I love so much about acting is that you can play loving characters because it is safe. There is no blurring of the lines."

The 29-year-old star - who married his actress wife Jenna Dewan, 28, last year - said his on-screen chemistry with Amanda just came naturally because she was "really easy to get along with".

He told America's OK! magazine: "As soon as she walked in the door, you could just tell. She is oddly quirky and weird and you just kind of love her for it. She is so talented and makes really interesting choices. She kind of goes away from the emotion and in a movie like this it could be a pitfall to be too melodramatic so you need someone with her lightness."

When asked if she ever felt awkward with partners on set, Amanda said: "Hell no! You don't really fear that, even though Channing is so great, so handsome, and so funny, I wasn't afraid that I was going to fallin love with him or anything."

Source contactmusic

Channing Tatum No Jerk

Amanda Seyfried thought Channing Tatum would be a "jerk".

The 24-year-old actress, who stars alongside 'Public Enemies' actor Channing in romantic movie 'Dear John', admitted she initially expected the star to be vain because of his achievements as an actor.

She said: "I love him. Because of all the success, you expect him to be a little bit of a jerk, or at least a little bit vain. And he's not vain."

Amanda, who rose to fame in teen comedy 'Mean Girls' in 2004, admitted she chose to star in 'Dear John' - about the letters sent between a young wife and her soldier lover who is fighting a war - as she wanted to take a more serious leading role.

She added: "I wanted to be the romantic lead in something. When you're playing somebody who's going through a lot - frustration and hardship - you're just purging all your emotions, and it feels really good to do that."

Amanda, who is dating British actor Dominic Cooper, recently revealed she found kissing people on movie sets "weird".

She said: "I'm sure a lot of girls are probably really jealous of me. It's crazy. Being an actor is weird sometimes because you get used to making out with all these different people."

Source femalefirst

Role of Captain America offered to Chris Evans

‘Fantastic Four’ actor beats out Ryan Phillippe, Channing Tatum, others

By Gregory Ellwood

Hitfix.com

updated 58 minutes ago

The long, drawn out process to determine who will carry the shield of America's greatest super-patriot is over. Sources have confirmed to HitFix that Chris Evans has been offered the role of the title hero in "The First Avenger: Captain America."

Other candidates for the part included Channing Tatum, Ryan Phillippe, John Krasinski and Mike Vogel. HitFix has learned the word about Evans' casting came down this afternoon to the other potential Cap's that the role was Evans'. Some of the other new actors auditioning for the role had not even met with director Joe Johnston yet when the decision was made.

Evans is hardly a stranger to comic fans. He previously played hot-head Johnny Storm in 20th Century Fox's two "Fantastic Four" movies. Assuming Evans takes the role, he'll be committed to a number of future Marvel films including "Captain America" sequels, "The Avengers" and appearing in other Marvel Universe pictures.

The 28-year-old actor last appeared on screen in 2009's Sci-Fi thriller "Push." He'll star opposite Zoe Saldana in another comic book adaptation, "The Losers," next month. He'll follow that up with "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" which is based on a popular series of graphic novels.

On a humorous note, this may be the second blonde Marvel hero the brown-haired Evans has played, but did not dye his hair for. Fans were initially ruffled when Evans stayed dark-haired as Johnny Storm so will he pull out the peroxide for Steve Rogers? Stay tuned.

No word officially from Marvel Studios or distributor Paramount Pictures at this time.

My Mother was at a Zac Brown concert in Tampa a couple of weeks ago. She says that she thinks Channing Tatum was in front of her. She seems pretty sure. She says he has a tattoo on his forearm. He and another guy were wearing a hat so as not to be recognized, but people kept coming up to them. She said she heard one of the members of the band wanted to meet them. So the gossipy bit: it seems that he was also accompanied by a petite blonde that looked like a stripper. Huge fake boobs. They were all over each other.

I looked online to see if he was in Tampa to verify if it was him. I couldn't prove it one way or another. I know he spent time in Tampa before he made it big so he has a connection to the area. So this may not be him, but I thought I would throw it out there. I know we have heard rumors of his cheating before so this would not be surprising.

I asked her why she didn't take a picture, but she said she didn't think of it. I keep thinking that if this was true someone else from the concert would have gotten a picture. But you never know!