princess

Why won't they STFU?

Posted Image

people.com

Gisele’s Post-Baby Bikini Body Sizzles in New Ad Campaign

It was a little more than a week ago that Gisele Bündchen took to the runway for the first time since giving birth in December, flaunting her flawless post-baby figure during Sao Paolo Fashion Week. But it turns out that the new mother had gotten her famously flawless figure back long before then: Just-released images from Calzedonia’s Spring/Summer 2011 swimwear campaign–which was shot in February, according to InStyle.com–feature the 29-year-old supermodel showing off her picture-perfect physique in a tiny string bikini–a mere two months after giving birth ( :vomit2: ) to baby Benjamin! Donning a jewel-encrusted swimsuit from the Italian beachwear label, the Brazilian beauty was back in tip-top form posing for the camera on a tropical beach. With her new family in order, it seems as if the supermodel’s career is still on fire. We can’t wait to see what’s in store next for her! See more shots from Gisele’s campaign at InStyle.com.–David Yi

Posted Image

people.com

Gisele’s Post-Baby Bikini Body Sizzles in New Ad Campaign

It was a little more than a week ago that Gisele Bündchen took to the runway for the first time since giving birth in December, flaunting her flawless post-baby figure during Sao Paolo Fashion Week. But it turns out that the new mother had gotten her famously flawless figure back long before then: Just-released images from Calzedonia’s Spring/Summer 2011 swimwear campaign–which was shot in February, according to InStyle.com–feature the 29-year-old supermodel showing off her picture-perfect physique in a tiny string bikini–a mere two months after giving birth ( :vomit2: ) to baby Benjamin! Donning a jewel-encrusted swimsuit from the Italian beachwear label, the Brazilian beauty was back in tip-top form posing for the camera on a tropical beach. With her new family in order, it seems as if the supermodel’s career is still on fire. We can’t wait to see what’s in store next for her! See more shots from Gisele’s campaign at InStyle.com.–David Yi

Gee, that photo doesn't look airbrushed at all :wacko:

I remember Heidi actually having ever so slight a pouch and a bit of weight around the hips which just made her more real to me. She didn't obcess over not being back to "perfect" ASAP.

I remember Heidi actually having ever so slight a pouch and a bit of weight around the hips which just made her more real to me. She didn't obcess over not being back to "perfect" ASAP.

That's exactly why I am more impressed by a post baby Heidi.

Heidi also didn't make disparaging remarks about women turning into garbage disposals during pregnancy or whatever it was that Gisele said. BItch ;-)

Heidi also didn't make disparaging remarks about women turning into garbage disposals during pregnancy or whatever it was that Gisele said. BItch ;-)

Never understood the interest in this woman outside of showing us what great PR rep can do. It would be great if she was content enough to be married rich and be popular in her home country but I don't think it will be. Edited by kappy22

US Weekly

Exclusive: Jon Gosselin Gets New Girlfriend's Name Tattooed on Back

On Monday, Jon Gosselin made headlines by covering his entire back with a dragon tattoo to celebrate, as he told RadarOnline, his "rebirth."

The dragon also features a name written in Korean. His manager tells UsMagazine.com that the name is in honor of "Ellen" Ross, his new 23-year-old girlfriend.

Gosselin, 33, recently told Us he couldn't be happier with his new squeeze, whom he met on a blind date earlier this year. See the top 10 tattoos guys should never get.

"We just kind of hit it off, backyard barbeques in Pennsylvania, hanging out, good times," he said. "She knew of me and all that stuff [and still] saw me as a normal person." The relationship is "really different for me," he told Us. "It's like a comfort zone."

Posted Image

Paris Hilton Travels Light on Way to World Cup

Today 9:00 AM PDT by Jefferson Reid

Eonline.com

Hmmm….Perhaps she's packing a separate bag for each team in the World Cup. That would be one explanation for the Mount Kilimanjaro of luggage Paris Hilton has climbed here. Knowing Paris, we're guessing these are only her carry-on bags.

She posted the photo after tweeting: "Had a great day. Had a bunch of meetings and am now packing for South Africa. So excited to go to The World Cup. :)"

We're excited, too. If the sexy socialite is going to the World Cup, it can only mean one thing: more scoring!

From celebitchy.com

[u]Hypocritical Daryl Hannah denies plastic surgery, makes people look like ‘muppets’[/u]

Last year, In Touch ran some before and after photos of Splash actress Daryl Hannah, 49, that showed how dramatically she’d altered her face. Even if you didn’t know who she was, the work she’s had done is painfully obvious in Hannah’s chipmunk cheeks, puffy lips, and cat-like eyes. Hannah is an activist with several causes she campaigns for, including awareness of sex trafficking, biodiversity, and ecological preservation. Although she’s obviously committed to saving the planet, she really comes across as hypocritical and sanctimonious in a new interview with The Daily Mail. She just sounds so damn snotty and self absorbed. She denies getting plastic surgery despite the evidence all over her face and she calls women who have face lifts “muppets.”

Does not approve of nannies or having more than two biological children

I gently mention reports that she is hoping to adopt a child. She rolls her eyes and explains that an off-the-cuff remark has been blown out of all proportion and she has no such plans.

‘All the same, I do believe that anyone with two children who wants more should adopt the rest, because there are so many out there who desperately need a home. As for those actresses who adopt babies, I only approve of the ones who aren’t employing someone else to raise them,’ she says with surprising tartness.

Criticizes moms working as actressees

‘I know how long it takes to make a movie. If you look at their schedule, you can see how little time they spend at home. It comes down to priorities and I believe there are times when you have to put your personal life first.’

Denies plastic surgery

Having put it off, I finally broach the subject of cosmetic surgery. Daryl emphatically denies it (although, later, it occurs to me that Botox isn’t strictly speaking cosmetic surgery and maybe I asked the wrong question). ‘There are so many people in LA who have had cosmetic surgery and they all look like Muppets,’ she says, firmly. ‘There was a picture taken a while ago of me emerging from the ocean, with my hair slicked back and no make-up on. I looked as though I had puffy, squinty eyes and the rumour went round I’d had work done; I lost jobs because of it and I thought about suing, but in the States you have to prove malicious intent.

‘I’ve got a little jowly, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think, “Oh my God”, but I am too much of a coward to go under a surgeon’s knife for something that wasn’t life-saving. I’ve had knee and elbow operations, and I’ve broken my back three times, riding and performing movie stunts, and that gives you an appreciation of your body. When I was three years old I had an accident that still influences my attitude.’ Daryl holds up her left hand to reveal one finger is missing two joints. ‘I lost the top of my finger playing on my grandma’s mobility stair lift. It was terrifying, but could have been so much worse – and it has bestowed on me an ability to be a more compassionate person.’

She goes on, and when she talks about her commitment to the environment you can tell she cares and tries to make a difference.

Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she’s telling the truth about “surgery.” As in, maybe she hasn’t had a face lift. We’ve included some older photos of her. She’s had obvious lip plumping and facial injections that probably include fillers and botox. What’s more is that the photo she’s referring to where she’d just emerged from the ocean isn’t the one that In Touch used to illustrate their story on how altered she looked in April of last year. They used just a simple photo with her hair pulled back and perfectly dry, and quoted a plastic surgeon who said she’d had obvious Botox, fillers, and probably a face lift. Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg is quoted as saying “It looks like she [had] injections of fillers… in the face, causing that puffy appearance around her nasolabial folds, lines running from the side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. She also looks as though she had a face-lift, lip injections and Botox on her forehead and around her eyes.”

There’s nothing wrong with getting some good work done when you get older. If a celebrity has obvious plastic surgery, they either should skirt around questions about it or own up to it. Daryl had bad work done, from a needle and/or a knife, and she’s either lying or splitting hairs by denying it. Plus she’s bashing other women who opt for surgical intervention. There’s just no excuse for that.

US Weekly

getting a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband/etc's name tatooed on your body anywhere (especially someplace visible and/or large in size) seems to pretty much starts the countdown toward breakup/divorce . . .

US Weekly

getting a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband/etc's name tatooed on your body anywhere (especially someplace visible and/or large in size) seems to pretty much starts the countdown toward breakup/divorce . . .

His propensity for the early 20-something section of the dating pool doesn't exactly stack the deck in his favor-- tattoos or no.

US Weekly

His propensity for the early 20-something section of the dating pool doesn't exactly stack the deck in his favor-- tattoos or no.

LOL, he has a few more reasons than most not to be a good bet. . . either he's an eternal optimist or incredibly stupid (I'm going with the latter:)

http://www.celebitchy.com/107008/gisele_cl..._potty_trained/

Apparently this story came out a few days ago, and I am truly sorry I did not see until now. And I only caught it because of Star Magazine had one of their hilarious polls (more on that in a sec). Okay, so Gisele gave an interview with a Brazilian website, and several American publications did translations and stories about some of Gisele’s claims. For example, Gisele claims that her baby boy Benjamin - who will be 7 months old next week - is already potty trained. FOR REAL. And Gisele even makes it about the environment! She told the site: “Diapers pollute the environment. Where does this garbage go?” Gisele, I love you and everything, but settle down. Star Magazine’s poll is basically like “Is Gisele full of sh-t?” The answer: a resounding yes.

Not that this surprises us or anything, but according to his very proud mommy, Tom Brady’s 6-month-old son is potty trained. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, mom of superbaby Benjamin Brady, told a Brazilian Web site that, after scoring a few tips from a toilet-training manual, the newest Brady is doing his business like a big boy.

According to a translation of the Globo.com article, Benjamin - who was christened in California yesterday - does his thing like clockwork right after breast-feeding in the morning and afternoon. Leading us to wonder: Has Gi trained Benji or has Benji trained Gi?

But let’s go to the excited new mommy: “Give it about five minutes, and bang,” gushes Gi, whose twin sis, Patricia, is called in to inspect the potty deposit.

“Everytime she calls me to see it, I say, ‘Do not want to see it,’ ” said Tia Patricia.

Gi, who laughs at how much time she spends talking about her son’s toilet habits, said she does realize that getting Benjamin to pee in the potty “is more complicated.”

No kidding. Like, shouldn’t he learn to stand first? Apparently, the rush to toilet train the little QB has more to do with trying to cut down on Benjamin’s use of disposable - albeit biodegradable - diapers.

“Diapers pollute the environment,” [Gisele] said. “Where does this garbage go?”

And speaking of environmental irritants, Gisele also chatted about her $20 million, supposedly environmentally friendly manse in Brentwood, Calif.

“I spent literally half my life working, and, of course, I want to have a good house, a nice house,” Bundchen told the Brazilian Web site. “I’m not saying that you have to have everything, but seek green alternatives.”

[From Boston Herald]

I’ve said it before, I do like Gisele. She’s funny and crazy and she doesn’t care that Bridget Moynahan will shank her one of these days and Gisele’s a lot weirder than people give her credit for. This is a prime example - her baby can’t even walk yet, and she’s got him “potty trained”. You know what she’s doing, right? She just feeds Ben and puts him on the potty training toilet until he goes. I’m sure that’s what she does. For goodness sake, they make CLOTH DIAPERS for environmentalist moms. Gisele needs to get a grip.

These are photos of Crazy on the runway a few weeks ago, by the way. You know she only gained 30 pounds with Ben. And she’s really proud she didn’t “turn into a garbage disposal” like some pregnant women. Enjoy!

Mickey Rourke on Oksana: 'Screw the Bitch!'

Oksana Grigorieva was the target of another verbal attack today in New York -- but this time, the man calling her a "bitch" was Mickey Rourke.

Moments ago in SoHo, Rourke defended Mel's N-word laced outburst -- the one in which he told the mother of his child she looked like a "f**king pig in heat" -- by telling us, "Sh*t happens."

Rourke continued, "I wouldn't believe everything you hear ... you know ... I think he's a good dude, you know. And ah, screw the bitch!"

Hahah. Mickey cracks me up and I sort of aggree with him.

But then there's Elle, who does NOT crack me up and I don't agree with her at all.

Elle MacPherson Uses Illegal Rhino Horn Treatment

Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson freely admits to using the horn of endangered rhinoceroses medicinally, telling England's Sunday Times it "does the job."

In an interview conducted via Twitter, the Times asked 47-year-old model nicknamed 'The Body,' "You're said to be a great fan of Chinese medicine. What does powdered rhino horn taste like?"

Macpherson's response? "A little bit like crushed bone and fungus in a capsule. Does the job though." Pressed about the folkloric beauty treatment's efficacy, the 'Britain's Next Top Model' host simply stated, "Put it this way, works for me."

Angered animal rights activists have begun responding already: "The Humane Society International condemns the poaching of rhinos, particularly for their use in beauty products," HSI's Nicola Beynon told the Toronto Sun. "Ms. Macpherson's actions are reprehensible."

Sky News notes the Convention on Trade in Endangered Species regards the white rhinoceros as being as endangered as the bluefin tuna. No rhino species have been legally traded since 1977, and poaching stringently prohibited.

"There is no excuse for using any endangered animal products. First and foremost, selling rhino products is illegal and in breach of CITES [Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species]," International Fund for Animal Welfare spokeswoman Erica Martin tells Sky. "Secondly, four out of five species of rhino are literally on the brink of extinction. Elle has been a successful businesswoman with a high public profile for decades, and people do listen to what she says."

The New York Daily News writes: "Rhino horn is rumored to be able to detect poison, reduce fever and act as an aphrodisiac, but the environmental science website Mongabay.com says, 'Rhino horn has no curative properties.' " The News also notes Macpherson boycotted a restaurant in London one year ago because they served endangered bluefin tuna.

Sky reports the International Fund for Animal Welfare will send an informational brochure to Macpherson to further educate her on "on the situation of the rhino and the use of alternative traditional medicines after her shocking comments."

Lohan's parents react to daughter's sentence

'This is so not fair to do to my child,' says actress’ mother :rolleyes:

Access Hollywood

updated 7/7/2010 9:43:16 AM ET

LOS ANGELES — Michael Lohan is distraught that his daughter, Lindsay Lohan, was sentenced to jail, but he has some hope following Tuesday's dramatic hearing in Los Angeles.

"Dismay," Michael told Larry King on CNN's "Larry King Live," after the talk show host asked his reaction to Judge Marsha Revel's sentence for his daughter - 90 days in jail. "But at the same time, [a] little satisfaction that she's going to a rehab. But the last thing in the world I wanted was for my daughter to go to jail."

According to Michael's attorney, Lisa Bloom, who appeared on "LKL" alongside the father and Dr. Drew Pinsky, the two wrote a letter to court, telling the judge that they did not want to see Lindsay go to jail, but instead rehab. Michael went on to say that jail is the wrong place for his daughter, who turned 24 last week.

"Any kind of jail is harsh, especially for a young lady like Lindsay that doesn't need jail," he said. "I've been there myself and I know jail didn't do anything for me with my addictions."

Michael continued to insist that his daughter needs help for what he has claimed for months, is an problem with prescription pills. Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, previously told Access Hollywood that the actress considers Michael's claims defamatory.

"Lisa, Dr. Drew and myself have been telling everybody that this girl needs a rehab, she needs help. [Dr. Drew] wanted to help her, he offered to help her a long time ago. If Lindsay's lawyer and Lindsay would have just listened to us, she would have been in a rehab, she would have been on a way to being clean and sober and have her life back," Michael said. "Instead, she got jail and rehab."

When asked why he and Lindsay aren't on speaking terms presently, Michael claimed it had to do with his insistence that she go to rehab.

"Because I'm speaking out, like I am today," he said.

In related news, Dina Lohan, Lindsay's mother, who was not with her daughter in court on Tuesday (Michael and Lindsay's sister, Ali, both were in the courtroom), issued a statement to AOL's Popeater over her daughter's sentence.

"This is so not fair to do to my child," she said.

Copyright 2010 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

popbitch

The internet is over, says Prince. "All these

computers and digital gadgets are no good. They

just fill your head with numbers and that

can't be good for you."

popbitch

The internet is over, says Prince. "All these

computers and digital gadgets are no good. They

just fill your head with numbers and that

can't be good for you."

But symbols - no problem with that :rolleyes:

Samantha Ronson Defends Lindsay Lohan – Against Joan Rivers

By Rennie Dyball

Facebook Twitter E-mail Lindsay Lohan's ex, Samantha Ronson, has kept quiet on her former girlfriend's looming jail sentence – until Joan Rivers got involved.

On Friday, the sharp-tongued Rivers took to her Twitter to slam Lohan in a series of scathing Tweets. 

"Lindsay Lohan is so dumb. Her idea of being sworn in is cursing at the judge," wrote Rivers, in reference to the star's four-letter-word manicure.

She also slammed Lohan's well-documented partying – "I was just reading about the new Lindsay Lohan diet, which is all liquid. 80 proof" – and referenced the judge who delivered her 90-day sentence. "Lindsay Lohan had 'F-ck you' painted on her nails. What people don't know is that the judge had 'Eat me you party skank,' painted on hers."

Several hours later, Ronson got in on the Tweeting to defend Lohan. 

"Hey Joan Rivers," she wrote. "You have collagen older than Lindsay, pick on someone your own age, oh wait I guess people that old can't hear."

Early Saturday morning, Lohan re-Tweeted the message and wrote to her ex, "thank you. ;)"

Samantha Ronson Defends Lindsay Lohan – Against Joan Rivers

By Rennie Dyball

Facebook Twitter E-mail Lindsay Lohan's ex, Samantha Ronson, has kept quiet on her former girlfriend's looming jail sentence – until Joan Rivers got involved.

On Friday, the sharp-tongued Rivers took to her Twitter to slam Lohan in a series of scathing Tweets. 

"Lindsay Lohan is so dumb. Her idea of being sworn in is cursing at the judge," wrote Rivers, in reference to the star's four-letter-word manicure.

She also slammed Lohan's well-documented partying – "I was just reading about the new Lindsay Lohan diet, which is all liquid. 80 proof" – and referenced the judge who delivered her 90-day sentence. "Lindsay Lohan had 'F-ck you' painted on her nails. What people don't know is that the judge had 'Eat me you party skank,' painted on hers."

Several hours later, Ronson got in on the Tweeting to defend Lohan. 

"Hey Joan Rivers," she wrote. "You have collagen older than Lindsay, pick on someone your own age, oh wait I guess people that old can't hear."

Early Saturday morning, Lohan re-Tweeted the message and wrote to her ex, "thank you. ;)"

really sad that she can't see that playing this out in public is humiliating her. evidence she has no insight into her responsibility to this. At least mayer shut up when he said he would. but he's just a douche, not a boarderline personality disorder.