Hoyaheel

Tim Daly

There was no thread for Tim Daly (crying shame, that!) or Madame Secretary or celeb injuries, so....

Tim Daly broke 2 legs skiing while in Park City UT at Sundance. OUCH!!! Super glad he was wearing a helmet and/or didn't hit his head or this could be in a different thread :-)

I love love love Tim Daly (since Wings, baby!) but I esp love the relationship he has with his wife on Madame Secretary.

http://tvline.com/2017/01/24/madam-secretary-tim-daly-injured-skiing-rewrite-henry-cbs/

I like him too! Always did. Seems like a classy guy on screen and off.

• Like 1

Yes, love him on MS. Never heard of him before the show. Glad he's not mentioned in the other thread!!

Never heard of him before the show.

I know you're not that young, right? - just not your type of tv shows? There are at least 2 big shows he's been on - Wings in the 90s (sitcom) and then Private Practice, early aughts.

With Steven Weber on Wings. Love him too, and Thomas Hayden Church, Tony Shaloub- so hilarious. Wow, a lot of talent on that show!!! If Netflix has it, you should watch an ep or two. Every so often it airs on the odd cable network in syndication.....Looks like some full episodes might be on youtube as well.....I sense a rabbit hole ahead....

I didn't watch either of those shows, guess I know why he's new to me now :) I think I caught a few episodes of Wings at some point as it rings a bell now that you mention it. I was prob busy watching Melrose Place :D