krysbabe

Wentworth Miller

Princess, I think you have a serious problem. :D Although I am enjoying the pics...I just watched the Buffy episode "Go Fish" in which Wentworth was a guest role. He was in about half of it. Very cute even back then (actually, he hasn't aged much at all) but he did brush up on his acting since then. :D

Princess, I think you have a serious problem. :D  Although I am enjoying the pics...

You know my dating pool has dried up lately, I get my kicks where I can find 'em :D Re-reading some of my posts on this board of late though, thinking it's time I hit a few bars :D

Guess this one answers if he shaved his chest or not for the tats :D

He looks like Riley from Buffy in this one. Okay, so just a little like him. Must be the clean-cut image.

Is that a man purse I spy?

Who the heck is looking at the "purse"? LOL

"It's not a purse, it's European!"

eta

Am I the only one who loves the fact that there are really no words in WM's thread, mostly pics?

Edited by sueli

Golden Globes - Jan 2006 nomsBest Television Series, Drama • Prison Break Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series, Drama • Wentworth Miller, Prison Break Looks like we'll get another chance to drool over our guy at the Golden Globes before the season premier in March. :D

people.comCaught in the Act......Wentworth Miller, partying at a holiday soiree-wrap party at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago with his Prison Break castmates, including Robin Tunney. The event was catered by China Grill.

Fan posted this on this myspace page:

Anthony

12/22/2005 5:53:00 PM

He really does need more recognition. On the set he is always nice as can be. He is great to work with, he is always joking around. I am a huge fan of prison break, its a great show and great to work on. I have pictures with the rest of the cast in my profile if anyone wants to check them out. Or if anyone wants to chat sometime. Well g2g, Later

You can check out Anthony's myspace page here, it seems like he's an extra on the TV show Prison Break.

looks like he is gay. too bad. he's still hot and i'm still gonna watch the show (which is awesome), but a girl just can't have a crush on a gay man, no matter how goodlooking he is. i guess i have to find some other tall dark and handsome dude to adore (or untill the whole gayness is confirmed stay in totall denial).

but a girl just can't have a crush on a gay man, no matter how goodlooking he is

Uh-oh SoHo, I think we're screwed :D

talk about screwed - i decided i'm gonna stick to denial and pretend all the rumours are false unless otherwise confirmed by a trusworthy source! i will need professional help, however, if this is going to happen, as if last weekend i watch Stealth (which is a horrible, horrible movie) just because Went's VOICE is there.

Gay? Straight? Who cares? The man is gorgeous AND smart. :P Who the hell is "straight" in Hollyweird anyway? Just about every actor has had the gay rumor. It only goes to show his career is on the rise, right?

Gay? Straight? Who cares? The man is gorgeous AND smart. :P Who the hell is "straight" in Hollyweird anyway? Just about every actor has had the gay rumor. It only goes to show his career is on the rise, right?

Shhhh....don't say that! The Superfans will hear you! :D That's what I have been trying to tell people...Hollywood is very gay, and gay friendly.

but a girl just can't have a crush on a gay man, no matter how goodlooking he is

Uh-oh SoHo, I think we're screwed :D
LOL. We are. Man, I have had so many crushes on gay men in my life. Sometimes they're just hotter. :) Seriously though, I personally have no problem with crushing on gay men. I figure, who cares? It's not like I am going to sleep with them anyway. I'm married, they're actors, and it's all fantasy. And Wentworth, I am noticing, is pretty fine. :P Edited by soho2chelsea