BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Agreed. The new size looks appropriate with her body and I like the fact that she didn't go for double Ds.

I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I just thought she looked fabulous as she was and appeared to be comfortable and feel sexy and was a great role model for fierce, small-boobed women everywhere.

Goodness knows, though, that most of us have things about our bodies that we feel ambivalent about and if she wanted to change it, more power to her... I guess.

LOL Maybe she thought that Ryder's hair cut would get so much press, it would take attention away from her physical changes.

mid life crisis? Of course, it's her body and she can do what she wants, but it's a little disappointing in that she always professed to accept who she was, and I always admire that. (Even though it usually seems to follow the opposite behavior, such as fat is beautiful/I'm not fat/etc, followed by a huge weight loss and/or plastic surgery.

Posted Image

US Mag

Kate Hudson made her first public appearance since an insider told Us Weekly that the actress, 31, underwent a small breast augmentation in late March.

Along with pals, she popped by the Coachella Music and Arts Festival on Sunday.

Hudson must have appreciated the fact that her chest looked fuller at the outside music celebration in Indio, Calif.

A source recently told Us: "Kate makes jokes about her boobs, but her chest has always been one of her biggest insecurities."

Posted Image

SEASON TICKET HOLDER

A regular face at Coachella, Kate Hudson checks out the scene Sunday, when indie-rock favorites Pavement and Spoon performed.

Freckles, I agree. At least she chose a good size.

I am also upset that she had it done. However, now that she has, I bet she will eventually go bigger.

Freckles, I agree. At least she chose a good size.

I am also upset that she had it done. However, now that she has, I bet she will eventually go bigger.

yeah, I was thinking that. She'll gradually increase them so as to make them seem "natural."

mid life crisis? Of course, it's her body and she can do what she wants, but it's a little disappointing in that she always professed to accept who she was, and I always admire that. (Even though it usually seems to follow the opposite behavior, such as fat is beautiful/I'm not fat/etc, followed by a huge weight loss and/or plastic surgery.

Mid life crisis at 31? God I hope not. Better question: who performs elective surgery on someone who is pregnant? (This surgey was in March of this year right?)

Even better question why go through the surgery when everything gets all changed up anyway when pregnant?

Edited by tyler

Mid life crisis at 31? God I hope not. Better question: who performs elective surgery on someone who is pregnant? (This surgey was in March of this year right?)

Even better question why go through the surgery when everything gets all changed up anyway when pregnant?

No - those picture posts were dated from last year. Apparently we had nothingto say about her for an entire calendar year.

No - those picture posts were dated from last year. Apparently we had nothingto say about her for an entire calendar year.

*this is me backing slowly out of this thread . . . . . . . :banana: *

I can't put a finger on why, but I'm getting the faint whiff of desperation from this girl.

I can (put a finger on it that is) -- every movie she has made lately has tanked.

I compiled a list of Kates Movies along with their worldwide gross. she seems to have as many hits as misses.

The Killer Inside Me $3,977,192

Nine $53,998,806

Bridewars $114,663,461

My best friends girl $41,662,502

Fools Gold $111,231,041

You, Me and Dupree $130,431,368

The Skeleton Key $91,974,818

Raising Helen $49,718,611

Le Divorce $12,991,996

Alex and Emma $15,368,897

How to Lose a Guy in

10 Days $177,371,441

The Four Feathers $29,882,645

About Adam $159,668

Dr. T and the Women $22,844,291

Almost Famous $47,383,689

Gossip $12,591,270

Desert Blue $100,590

200 Cigarettes $6,852,450

Bill Hudson has signed a deal on a tell-all book. The bit in the NYPost (Page Six) said something about him trying to rebuild his relationship with his kids. Somehow I don't think he's going about that the right way :rolleyes:

Bill Hudson has signed a deal on a tell-all book. The bit in the NYPost (Page Six) said something about him trying to rebuild his relationship with his kids. Somehow I don't think he's going about that the right way :rolleyes:

Interesting -- when Kate named her kid with Kurt';s last name, he blamed Goldie for never letting him see his kids, etc etc.

I don't think it would be that much of a tell all unless there are stories of the alleged threesomes Chris Robinson was allegedly fond of. I think most of us here could guess the details of the rest of it (such as the question Does Ryder look anything like Chris? or that KH is really mean and not much of an actress).

Interesting -- when Kate named her kid with Kurt';s last name, he blamed Goldie for never letting him see his kids, etc etc.

Yeah, he still says she poisoned the kids against him. Here's the blurb from Page Six:

Bill Hudson, father of Kate Hudson and ex of Goldie Hawn, has sealed a deal for a devastating tell-all book. He’s signed with California-based Dailey Swan Publishing to release “So You Are a Star: Coming to Terms With Fame, Infatuation and Family” this fall, Page Six has learned. The proposal teased, “What if your ex-wife used her public platform to spread rumors about your relationship with your children?” The book describes “his whirlwind romance . . . with Goldie Hawn,” whom he divorced in 1979, “and his struggle to rebuild a relationship with his children.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/kate_dad_d...K#ixzz1LJQznCWk

http://www.laineygossip.com/Kate-Hudsons-ex-husband--Chris-Robinson--challenging-terms-of-custody-agreement-over-son-Ryder/46405

Custody agreement with Chris Robinson (for son Ryder, 12) going to be legally re-evaluated. Lainey's smutty sense is tingling - so is mine! Maybe someone wants to prevent the Madonna custody feud of the past year??

Edited by Hoyaheel