Baby Boom

The list so far, January 2011:

Posh Beckham

Natalie Portman

Owen Wilson's girlfriend

Tia Mowry

Devon Aoki

Maybes:

Kate Hudson (? US magazine says so, don't think she's confirmed?)

Kate Moss

I think Kate Hudson is now a definite - I've seen several articles saying her rep had now confirmed.

What about Jewel - when was hers announced, was that this week too?

From DListed:

Selma Blair Is Yeah, You Know Already

The curtain can't close on another day without a rumor or story popping up about how yet another celebrity is pregnant, so Selma Blair is taking one for the team and leasing out her womb to her unborn baby. At least that's what Star Magazine is going on about. They have a source telling them that Selma and her boyfriend of a year Jason Bleick will add a member to the Hollywood child army sometime this year.

Jason is the founder of EVER clothing line, and apparently lives in a tepee on a horse ranch in Malibu. Think the rich dude's HUNG. The source says that Selma wasn't exactly looking for a baby in her life, but you know what your mother used to tell you: You play with bare dick, and you'll get knocked up (or HPV)! The source went on to say, “Selma and Jason are ecstatic! It’s still early on but they have started telling family members and close friends. Selma never thought she could be this happy. Her life right now is a dream come true! Selma started dating Jason last year and although the pregnancy was a surprise, she couldn’t be happier."

Selma now joins Posh Beckham, Natalie Portman, Mimi, Kate Hudson, Rachel "Chupa" Zoe, Jewel, Marion Cotillard, Owen Wilson's girlfriend and Jane Krakowski as the mothers-to-be who will be terrorizing Hollywood with baby shower shit in a few months. Yup, L.A. will drown in candy bar diapers and unmarked baby food jars.

Cotillard - that was the other big (to me) announcement this week I couldn't remember :-) And Jane Krakowski. I think this week is unprecedented! A couple on that list up above aren't from this week (Zoe, Carey) but geez - that's still a LOT!

And yes, I'm happy to be childless by choice, thank you very much ;-)

Edited by Hoyaheel

Since the week's not over yet:

Alicia Silverstone Pregnant With Her First Child

4 CommentsBy PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2011 02:20PM

Alicia Silverstone is pregnant!

The 'Clueless' star and her husband Christopher Jarecki are expecting their first child, a rep for the actress confirmed to PEOPLE.

Silverstone expressed her desire to become a mother when she starred on Broadway last spring in 'Time Stands Still,' and had to wear a pregnancy suit for the role.

"I loved the feeling of pretending to be pregnant and having little arms and legs and this big belly," she told PEOPLE at the time. "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old – I'm destined to be a mother."

Silverstone and Jarecki married in 2005 and have been together since 1997.

Silverstone joins the growing list of Hollywood stars who are expecting, including Selma Blair, Kate Hudson, Natalie Portman and Tia Mowry.

And she's known for while, but picked this week:

Posted Image

And she's known for while, but picked this week:

Posted Image

Unless she's carrying twins, she's gotta be at least 6, maybe 7 months along.

Actress Alicia Silverstone has become a first-time mom after giving birth to a baby boy, according to People.

Silverstone, 34, and her rocker husband Christopher Jarecki welcomed Bear Blu Jarecki on Thursday, just in time for Mother's Day.

Silverstone's rep released this statement: "Mom and Dad are completely in love" with their "beautiful baby boy."

The couple wed in 2005 after eight years of dating.

Baby Bear is an apt name for the tot, seeing as how vegan Silverstone is a longtime animal rights campaigner.

To bad she is a vegan. This kid is going to need all sorts of protein - beefy, meat protein, to bulk up so he lives up to his name. Otherwise he is going to get his ass kicked all through school. Maybe they can call him Teddy...

Bear Blu Jarecki? What.The. :censored: !

Edited by BobbyD

Why too bad she's a vegan. I'm a longstanding vegan and endurance athlete and probably healthier than most people. It's BS that you can't get enough protein while being vegan, and in fact, there are much healthier forms of protein than antibiotic, ammonia-radiated, and crap-filled "regular" forms of meat. If you eat only free-range, organic meat, that's much better, but most people don't. Sorry if I sound like a bitch, but I get tired of people saying you can't get enough quality protein, blah blah blah, if you're a vegan. I run 8-15 miles/day and lift weights 45min-1hr a day 5-6 days a week, eating a plant-based, mostly organic diet, and can kick the average person's ass, if I wasn't a pacifist :)

No offense intended, it's one of my pet peeves and I get tired of hearing it. . .

That said, I also believe in everyone making their own choices, and not forcing my choices on others, and in fact cook meat for my young daughter (much as it pains me), who true to the fact of irony, hates vegetables and beans and loves meat. Someone up there is having a good laugh about it .. .

Akua - no offense at all. The vegans I know are extremely healthy and fit. I was merely refering to the fact that she is going to have to fatten her kid up to stand up to the bullying he will probably receive from his awful name. Sort of crappy for a kid name Bear to be all lean and wiry. If only he could get some good meat, dairy and cholesterol fat ( all the bad stuff) to make him chunky. I just don't see her giving him a dunkin donut. I may just know really fit vegans, but I know of none that actually have a weight problem.

Wha? Who?

(wasn't she just on the cover of a mag or a talk show, talking about how she wants a baby "some day"? Disingenuous much? :rolleyes: )

Third Child on the Way for Kate Winslet

06/04/2013 at 04:38 PM ET

people.com

Kate Winslet is pregnant!

The Titanic actress, 37, and her husband Ned Rocknroll are expecting their first child together, PEOPLE has confirmed with her rep exclusively.

“Kate and Ned are delighted” over the news, the rep adds.

Despite her previous marriages ending in divorce, Winslet — also mom to daughter Mia, 12, and son Joe, 9 — always knew she wanted to expand her family further.

“I’m hoping to have more kids,” Winslet told InStyle in 2006. “I don’t know whether one or two. Oh, God, I would love to have more.”

The Oscar-, Golden Globe- and Emmy-winning actress and Rocknroll, 34 — who is the nephew of Richard Branson — tied the knot in a secret ceremony in December after they began dating in the fall of 2011.

– Anya Leon with reporting by Julie Jordan

Axl Jack just born (yesterday) to Fergie & Josh Duhamel.....

(and my sister had a baby this morning - just had the first photo texted to me :-)

(and my sister had a baby this morning - just had the first photo texted to me :-)

Congrats Auntie Hoya!!!! Being an Aunt is the best :)