princess

The Kardashians

The Kardashians hit with lawsuit

SF Gate

The Kardashian sisters have been targeted in a bizarre lawsuit from a prisoner in Pennsylvania who claims he suffered "extreme emotional distress" from watching "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" behind bars.

D.J. Goodson alleges he was forced to watch the show, as well as "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami," while serving time in Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.

He claims Kourtney, Kim and Khloe made him develop "extreme emotional distress due to their outrageousness of actions," according to papers obtained by TMZ.com.

Goodson is demanding $75,000 in damages.

Yeah, they ought to make this a class action lawsuit, so that anyone who has been forced to watch their terrible show can get retribution for their pain and suffering! :4biggrin:

Kim Kardashian dumps Kris Humphries for Kanye West?

Our little JC of the Year may be in the off season of jersey chasing. It appears Kim Kardashian has left New Jersey Nets Kris Humphries for Kanye West. Kardashian and Kanye have been linked together in the past, but Kardashian has always denied the rumors saying they are just friends…. until now.

During an interview for her upcoming music project, Kardashian spoke about collaborating with Kanye, “”I think I’ve just been having a lot of fun.” Kardashian’s younger sister Khloe added, “That’s because they’re boning!” Kim Kardashian didn’t deny the rumor and instead said, “That came out of Khloe’s mouth, not mine!”

While Kardashian has been most recently linked to Humphries, her fourth athlete in the past year, she told Glamour Magazine, “It’s easier to just be single and not have a relationship. How do you get to know someone on a reality show? Some people think that they can handle it, and then they really can’t.”

Can't stand the girl, or the family for that matter, but I have to admit she's adorable in the new Old Navy commercial.

That's not her. It's a look a like (bolded emphasis is mine):

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/kim-kardashian-im...ywhere--2428?nc

An imposter hacked into Kim Kardashian's Twitter account today, temporarily preventing the reality star from connecting with her fans. To this we say: What is a Kardashian if she cannot tweet?! Cut off from her digital oxygen supply, Kimmy K issued an urgent S.O.S. from her phone: "Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password!"

Everyone can breathe a collective sigh of relief because the issue has been resolved, and Kardashian is back to micro-blogging every second of her existence. But this would-be case of illegal celebrity impersonation is far less nefarious than Old Navy's Kim Kardashian lookalike. Actress and singer Melissa Molinaro -- a dead ringer for the ubiquitous reality TV star -- stars in an obnoxious new commercial for the retail chain that will give you nightmares. (Apparently, Old Navy didn't want the real thing as their spokeswoman, so they hired a more-affordable someone who looks exactly like her instead; Kim reportedly can get up to $25,000 just to tweet about a product, and has a multimillion-dollar contract to endorse Skechers footwear.)

The 28-year-old Canadian Molinaro's been a finalist on the reality competition "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search For the Next Doll," had roles on "The Young and the Restless" and "How I Met Your Mother," and appears in the upcoming "Honey 2," a direct-to-video sequel of the 2003 Jessica Alba dance movie.

Edited by Maxiemom

Can't stand the girl, or the family for that matter, but I have to admit she's adorable in the new Old Navy commercial.

That's not her. It's a look a like (bolded emphasis is mine):

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/kim-kardashian-im...ywhere--2428?nc

An imposter hacked into Kim Kardashian's Twitter account today, temporarily preventing the reality star from connecting with her fans. To this we say: What is a Kardashian if she cannot tweet?! Cut off from her digital oxygen supply, Kimmy K issued an urgent S.O.S. from her phone: "Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password!"

Everyone can breathe a collective sigh of relief because the issue has been resolved, and Kardashian is back to micro-blogging every second of her existence. But this would-be case of illegal celebrity impersonation is far less nefarious than Old Navy's Kim Kardashian lookalike. Actress and singer Melissa Molinaro -- a dead ringer for the ubiquitous reality TV star -- stars in an obnoxious new commercial for the retail chain that will give you nightmares. (Apparently, Old Navy didn't want the real thing as their spokeswoman, so they hired a more-affordable someone who looks exactly like her instead; Kim reportedly can get up to $25,000 just to tweet about a product, and has a multimillion-dollar contract to endorse Skechers footwear.)

The 28-year-old Canadian Molinaro's been a finalist on the reality competition "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search For the Next Doll," had roles on "The Young and the Restless" and "How I Met Your Mother," and appears in the upcoming "Honey 2," a direct-to-video sequel of the 2003 Jessica Alba dance movie.

LOL!!! Especially funny because I was thinking that I had never seen that side of KK's personality, in which she is actually LIKEABLE, and not a drone.

LOL!!! Especially funny because I was thinking that I had never seen that side of KK's personality, in which she is actually LIKEABLE, and not a drone.

Rest easy, annabeast. Hell is not freezing over, at least not on the Kardassian front. It may be cause for concern if LiLo actually serves more than 10 minutes in the pokey and/or Charlie Sheen finally gets his $hit together though.

I admit it - I watched a few episodes over the long weekend. My sister says this is her guilty pleasure. Well..... 4 episodes and I watched Kim sleep with 4 different guys. And she talks just like Paris Hilton.

That's NOT hot.

Happy to say I still haven't seen any episodes. Though since I follow the gossip online, I suppose I'm not innocent in the debacle :rolleyes:

My guilty pleasures involve red wine. And sometimes Tony Bourdain ;)

Happy to say I still haven't seen any episodes. Though since I follow the gossip online, I suppose I'm not innocent in the debacle :rolleyes:

My guilty pleasures involve red wine. And sometimes Tony Bourdain ;)

Check out a few episodes - it's NC17 half the time. Kim drawing the curtains right in front of the cameras before she's about to nail another guy. :rolleyes:

Kourtney Kardashian announces she is pregnant with her second child. Scott Dissick is the father.

If they keep freaking reproducing, they will NEVER ACTUALLY GO AWAY!! This family is just trash with money.

:BangHead:

[Originally posted in this thread, split out of RLD]

One of the few episodes I did see she was visiting her grandmother in La Jolla. The hotel they stayed at is around the corner from where I work, I walk by the hotel all the time (and the only place a celeb stays if in La Jolla for you celeb watchers ;)). If I had been walking down the street and saw her, I really think she would have gotten a ChitChat Bitch Slap and a "what are you thinking?!?!" talking to. :D

Edited by princess

I love that Beyonce won't hang out with her. Not that I'm a huge Beyonce fan, but that makes me like her 1000 times more. Bey is miles above Kim. I wish the entire Kardashian klan would just GO AWAY.

Over the past couple years, Lainey has been earning my respect as a gossip blogger (she's come a long way....) I love how she will not allow this one's name on her blog - calls her "Kanye's Girlfriend" ;) Normally I would hate that patriarchal crap, but it's so fitting in this instance....

I don't know how many of you are familar with Kevin and Bean of KROQ out here in LA, but they unleashed a pretty interesting story:

Apparently Kanye wentthrough Kim's closet and got rid of hundreds of thousands dollars worth of clothes. Kim has them up for sale on eBay with a notice that 10% of the proceeds are being donated to a charity.

The charity is the church started by her mom.

Posted Image

A CUT ABOVE

Kim Kardashian leaves little to the imagination in a daring cutout dress for the opening of a Brian Atwood boutique in New York City on Wednesday.

What a classy girl. :rolleyes:

I don't know how many of you are familar with Kevin and Bean of KROQ out here in LA, but they unleashed a pretty interesting story:

Apparently Kanye wentthrough Kim's closet and got rid of hundreds of thousands dollars worth of clothes. Kim has them up for sale on eBay with a notice that 10% of the proceeds are being donated to a charity.

The charity is the church started by her mom.

That's very interesting! Here's some follow-up links on this:

Kim's eBay shop, "Kim's Closet" - On Kim's clothing, she states that sizing varies from designer to designer, so she suggests using a Google search to determine fit (because she can't be bothered to measure the garment herself?). Of course, she does allude the the garment being a size "S" and I'm sorry, but in what world is her curvaceous figure a "S" in way, shape or form?

Piers Morgan interview - yes, my mom co-founded this church.

The organization is registered with the IRS but doesn't have to file a return because it's a church. The Kardashians are so friggin' annoying - anything they touch is slimey.

Posted Image

A CUT ABOVE

Kim Kardashian leaves little to the imagination in a daring cutout dress for the opening of a Brian Atwood boutique in New York City on Wednesday.

What a classy girl. :rolleyes:

This is completely unattractive on her and makes her look frumpy and dumpy....egads, is that a hint of cellulite I'm seeing on her side/back/rib area? Where did that Photoshop tech get off to? :4biggrin:

Oh...and can I just say that that would be the f&*(ing day that someone I am DATING would go through my personal belongings, clothing or whatever, and do anything with it, much less "get rid" of anything. Such bullshit. <_<

Here is the front of the dress:

Posted Image

Goes to show you, money does NOT buy you class.

What is that segment that Joan Rivers has on her show --oh yeah -- its the one where they have pictures of incredibly tacky looking outfits and the panel guesses whether or not its a starlet or streetwalker.

Give it a couple of months -- this pic will show up on the show.

Yeah, she is way too busty for that dress. It's "high" fashion - made for someone with no curves.

I read another piece somewhere about how Kanye thinks she dresses for shit. Which makes me laugh. He wants to be all "Fashion" and she sells clothing at Sears. (I mean, I love Lands End and I buy it at Sears, I'm just saying - it's not Fashion ;-)