Sign in to follow this  
princess

Brittny Gastineau

Posted Image

Love is in the air for Entourage's Jerry Ferrara again. This time, Jamie-Lynn Sigler's ex-boyfriend has set his sights on a gorgeous Jamie look-alike, reality star Brittny Gastineau.

An eyewitness tells Life & Style the new couple went on a date to the Grove movie theaters in Los Angeles on Sunday, July 18, to catch a nighttime screening of the comedy Grown Ups.

"They were cute," the eyewitness, who spotted the twosome sharing popcorn and getting cozy in the dark, tells Life & Style.

It's not the first time Brittny has 'hooked up' with an Entourage cast member: At last week's 2010 ESPY Awards, Entourage star Emmanuelle Chriqui wore Brittny's Tres Glam jewelry on the red carpet.

Good luck to the new couple!

Posted Image

Michael Phelps and Brittny Gastineau Are Dating

By Suzanne Zuckerman

Tuesday November 16, 2010 02:20 PM EST

While Olympic Medalist Michael Phelps and reality star-turned-jewelry designer Brittny Gastineau might seem an unlikely pair, they are in the early stages of dating, a source close to Gastineau confirms to PEOPLE.

"It's just started," says the source. "But they're really cute together."

The two were first spotted getting cozy Friday night at Los Angeles's Mondrian Hotel, where they laughed and talked the night away, finally closing down the bar, says the source. The next day, TMZ's cameras caught them shopping at Nordstrom at The Grove and picking up refreshments at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

Phelps's reps could not be reached for comment, but the Gastineau source says the two bonded over their sports-related backgrounds. Phelps holds the Olympic record with 14 gold medals in swimming, while Gastineau is the daughter of gridiron great Mark Gastineau.

"She thinks he's a really sweet guy," says the source. "She understands his athletic background since her dad was an athlete."

But before anyone starts ringing wedding bells, the source warns that the romance is still brand new. "Brittny's been in long-term relationships her whole life. She's young and she's just having fun."

I have no idea why, but for some reason I like following this girl...

Brittny who? Who cares. Cares who? :rolleyes:

That would be me. :unsure: I know she's a nothing reality star, but I still find myself watching her. ;)

That would be me. :unsure: I know she's a nothing reality star, but I still find myself watching her. ;)

Well then I will step aside and let you. :4biggrin: :hellowave:

Well then I will step aside and let you. :4biggrin: :hellowave:

Now I can just hope she actually does something interesting :D

Michael Phelps NOT Dating Brittny Gastineau – NOT Going to be a Dad

StarzLife

Starzlife has learned that despite a conflicting report that claims Brittny Gastineau is on her way back to Los Angeles from New York for an OB-GYN appointment out of fear she is pregnant with Michael Phelps’ baby, that is not the case.

Gastineau was spotted buying a pregnancy test in New York this past weekend while in town to promote her jewelry line, and is said to be rushing back for an appointment with a Beverly Hills doc.

A source close to Phelps tells Starzlife EXCLUSIVELY “Michael is not dating Brittny, and has never dated her. She was using him for press to promote her jewelry line, and is faking a pregnancy to do the same.”

We spotted Michael a few weeks back in Palm Springs where he joined his actual girlfriend, Nicole Johnson, for the Miss California pageant.

The lengths some of these girls will go to!

She was using him for press to promote her jewelry line, and is faking a pregnancy to do the same.”

Sweet, she must of heard me say she should do something interesting :D

Posted Image

Brittny Gastineau Not Dating Michael Phelps (Nor Is She Pregnant!)

By Suzanne Zuckerman

Wednesday December 08, 2010 11:05 AM EST

people.com

Reality star-turned-jewelry designer Brittny Gastineau recently shared a romantic night in L.A. with Olympic champion Michael Phelps. But as for reports she was spotted buying a home pregnancy test at an N.Y.C. pharmacy soon after? "I never did," she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The daughter of football star Mark Gastineau also throws cold water on the Phelps romance, confirming that the two are no longer dating. "I'm too busy to date anyone because I'm working so hard on my jewelry line," she says.

And while Gastineau is not pregnant, she does have big plans for becoming a mom – someday. "It would be great to be pregnant at the same time as my BFF Kim [Kardashian]," she says of her longtime pal, who recently made headlines thanks to her budding relationship and sudden split with Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubrey.

Adds Gastineau: "We're both single!"

That's my girl, use every buzz word you can to get attention in your interview :D