princess

Fashion Industry News

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/07 **#15**

This former A+ list singer is playing down her being denied an invitation to the Met Ball tonight, but she called in a million favors to try and get the invite, but Anna was having none of it.

This should be easy but I got nothing. First guess was Madonna but she was gloriously there, so.....

Celine was not, but I can't imagine she'd beg for a ticket (nor that Wintour would forbid her, actually)

Taylor Swift?

I think this is Gaga, cause she has the song "million reasons" or whatever.

Also I thought it was weird that Bradley Cooper showed up -- they'll be promoting A Star Is Born soon and Gaga didn't go, would have been a perfect opportunity.

• Like 1

I was unaware that she is PNG. What’s the issue?

someone online somewhere commented that she came one year and wore a dressed that pissed off Anna Wintour but I'm not sure what the dress in question was....besides there are plenty of shitty dresses year after year and a lot of those people get re-invited so I'm not sure I believe that's the problem here.

Could possibly be that she wore a dress Anna didn't want her to wear because she wanted someone else to wear it? Or it was a designer with whom she has a feud. Or....Who knows what pushes the cogs in La Wintour's brain? ;-)

It's Fakey. Someone didn't show up and he faked a blind item about it. Not everyone goes every year and it doesn't automatically mean Wintour doesn't want them there.....

• Like 1

Two more big resignations (restructuring?) from American Vogue - Tonne Goodman retiring. And...crap - the fashion editor.

Also, I'm watching the Women's Final at Wimbledon and Anna Wintour is sitting next to AND CHATTING WITH Lewis Hamilton in Serena's box. Oh to hear what they're chatting about. Assume tennis, but wouldn't it be funny if not? I guess Hamilton is pretty fashionable, though, so....

• Like 1