princess

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engagement  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suuure it was a joke. Jackass.

Kanye West I'm No Music Pirate But I'm a Huge Troll

3/2/2016 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yeezy came under fire Tuesday when he posted a pic of a desktop monitor with a song by Sufjan Stevens ... only problem was, the other browser tabs were filled with sites used for illegal downloading.

Our Kanye sources say the whole thing was trolling -- 'Ye was in the studio Tuesday and thought it'd be funny to send out the pic. He's well aware 'TLOP' has been pirated more than 500k times, and while he'd never steal music ... he knew the Internet would have a field day.

According to TMZ, the hospital is not releasing Kanye today as they reported earlier. I believe this is very serious. I also believe that many people in the industry, his wife included, were keen to his mental instability long before this (and used it to their benefit?)

• Like 2

Yup, 5150 = 3 days mandatory inpatient stay. 5250 = another 14 days on top of that. Then the next one is another 30 days on top. You know he's not there by choice, the psych holds took effect.

• Like 1

Those with mental illness are often surrounded by people looking to take advantage of them. Who wouldn't want to hang out with someone that is manic and fun and spends money like crazy? And why would you encourage them to get help when it's not to your advantage? And they often have docs that are easily manipulated into keeping the fun going. Actually, several docs. I do wonder if they will ever be honest about what's going on instead of hiding the truth with "he's just very tired". :BangHead:

E is reporting he's been released from hospital. Someone needs to do the math and see if 5250 was over, or he talked himself out of it before that.

Nov 21 was when he was admitted.

5150 would have expired Nov 24th, Thanksgiving

5250 would have expired December 1st.

Depending on the time he was admitted and the policy of the facility/county he was in the dates match up. I think the 5250 expired and he is in control of himself enough now they couldn't keep him for another 30 days against his will. I'm guessing he is leaving against doc advice.

[ETA: Release date November 30]

Edited by princess
Release date

Kanye West Living Apart from ‘Concerned’ Kim Kardashian for Medical Reasons: Source

By Melody Chiu@chiumelo

Posted on

December 2, 2016 at 3:10pm EST

http://people.com/music/kanye-west-living-apart-kim-kardashian/?xid=email-peopledaily-2016122PM-tout1

A source close to the family tells PEOPLE the entertainer, 39, is living apart from his family for the time being and continuing treatment for undisclosed mental health issues after leaving UCLA’s Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital earlier this week.

“He is receiving outpatient care else with a medical team,” says the source. “Kim still seems concerned but is supportive. They don’t know for how long Kanye will need outpatient care.”

-------------

Outpatient care my ass. :rolleyes:

Nov 21 was when he was admitted.

5150 would have expired Nov 24th, Thanksgiving

5250 would have expired December 1st.

Depending on the time he was admitted and the policy of the facility/county he was in the dates match up. I think the 5250 expired and he is in control of himself enough now they couldn't keep him for another 30 days against his will. I'm guessing he is leaving against doc advice.

[ETA: Release date November 30]

Did I do my math wrong?? :huh:

TMZ

Kanye West is out of the hospital but not out of the woods, and it all stems from the rapper's erratic pattern of taking his meds ... sources connected with the family tell TMZ.

Our sources say Kanye has long suffered from psychological issues controllable by medication. We're told Kanye is steady on his meds, but deviated from the prescribed dosage ... and that's what led to the downward spiral and eventual mental breakdown.

It's still unclear if Kanye flat-out stopped taking some of the pills or just decided to take different amounts -- but we're told he made the biggest changes in the wake of Kim's Paris robbery. Doctors were able to keep Kanye in the hospital for 8 days, and during that time were able to medicate him, and get him more stable.

We're told he's getting outpatient treatment and he's okay right now, but since he's not under 24/7 observation ... it's up to him to stay on the correct dosage.

Not even going to bother putting this in BI forum.

First Do No Harm

December 6, 2016

[Blind Gossip]

There is one very important fact that has been left out of the discussion about why a male member of this television family was sent away to receive treatment.

[The matriarch of the family] doesn’t want anyone to know that he tried to hurt [another member of the family]! While that one incident is the reason he can not live with the family, disclosing it would harm the entire family.

The matriarch sets the priorities for everyone. It is imperative that the public generally like the family. Therefore, it’s better to have him go away for treatment; keep him at arm’s length from everyone else; discuss his condition in vague or contradictory terms; and only allow him around the family when he is fully medicated and fully supervised.

The matriarch might eventually disclose what happened… but not quite yet. Keeping the situation vague can still be used to the family’s advantage for a while longer.

Similar: Reversal Of Fortune

Matriarch:

Male Family Member Getting Treatment:

[Optional] If you were ill, would you want your family discussing it in public?

This all went down while Kim was in NYC, right? So who do you think the other member of the family was - assuming she was where they said she was.

I don't think the "incident" happened the same day he was taken to hospital. Could have been prior to that, but recently.

Is it wrong to hope that he went after Pimp Mama Kris? Because I just might be OK with that....

C'mon, Kanye. Take one for the team.

• Like 3

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/09 **#4**
The PR won out over the health as this A+ list rapper had a doctor on standby as he decided to be seen trying to act normally. The meds he is taking are about double the strength that Britney Spears originally took when she was getting her self together.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/third-child-on-the-way-for-kanye-and-kim-kardashian-west/ar-AArovGR

Surrogate pregnant with baby #3. Dear lord, can you imagine the stamina required to be a surrogate for those two??

Kim is providing an ideal eating regimen and diet so everyone knows what the baby is consuming before it’s born.”

[no shame having a surrogate - I'm not saying that AT ALL. Just saying that working with these people - in any way, but esp something so intimate - must be a nightmare!]

• Like 1