princess

Joss Whedon

Guest Columnist Joss Whedon Eyes the Future of TVTV Guide.comMany people have asked me, "Joss, what is the future of television? What will we watch? And how will we watch it? Surely you must know, for you are wise, and slender." I usually smile and say nothing, because I wasn't actually listening to the question. But it's a good one, and I think it's time I let you in on a few highlights of Television-to-Be. The networks will all be creating exciting, innovative new spin-offs of today's shows. Approximately 67 percent of all television will be CSI-based, including CSI: Des Moines, CSI: New York but a Different Part than Gary Sinise Is In and NCSI: SVU WKRP, which covers every possible gruesome crime with a groovin' '70s beat. (Jerry Bruckheimer will also have conquered Broadway with the CSI musical "FOLLICLE!" starring Nathan Lane as a frenetic but lovable blood spatter and Matthew Broderick as lint.)Lost has that one-of-a-kind alchemy that really can't be copied. Therefore, look for the original series Misplaced, as well as Unfound, Not So Much with the Whereabouts and Just Pull Over and Ask!In a stunningly cost-effective move, CBS will air How I Met Your Biological Mother, That Bitch, which is just old episodes of How I Met Your Mother with snarkier narration. HBO's Westminster will continue the trend pioneered by Deadwood and Rome by making 19th-century England really dirty and weird, like Jane Austen with Tourette's. (Actually, I can't wait for that one.) Also, the constant slew of cable mergers will result in the creation of CinePax, a channel that's just very confused about its morals.Every year another film actress gets "too old" for film leads and finds a (sometimes much better) home on TV. This trend will continue a few years hence when the aging but feisty Dakota Fanning headlines CSI: Vancouver Made to Look Like Chicago. Obviously, we'll see advances in technology. TiVo, iPods, streaming video — the way we watch TV is changing dramatically. It's on our phones, in our cars — even projected on specialized eyeglasses. But don't listen to the talk about having shows beamed directly into your brain. That's science-fiction nonsense. Shows will be stored in the pancreas and will enter the brain through the bloodstream after being downloaded into your iHole.And what of me? My short-lived series Firefly was the basis for the epic action film Serenity (now available on DVD! I have little or no shame), and the future will see even more incarnations of this visionary work, as it returns to TV as Serenity: The Firefly Years, then back to film as Firefly: Serenity's Sequel, back to TV as SereniFly, and finally end as the direct-to-eyeglasses series Choose a Damn Name Already. I promise it'll be as heartwarming and exciting as the original Serenity, now available on DVD. (Explain again this thing you call shame....)That's all I can tell you, except for one last thing: Veronica Mars will still be on. Veronica Mars will still be on. We clear about that?Bye-ee!

Whedon answers with 'Serenity' DVDDirector says big-screen spinoff of Firefly wasn’t an act of vengeanceBy BRUCE KIRKLAND -- Toronto SunThere is no revenge, no last laugh for filmmaker Joss Whedon.“Do I have the last laugh?” the normally elusive Whedon asks rhetorically in a recent telephone interview from Los Angeles. “I don’t think there is a last laugh. But I still have the ability to laugh!”Punctuating his words with a dry chuckle, the 41-year-old Whedon is telling the Sun about the aftermath of Serenity, the big-screen movie spinoff of his ill-fated but much-loved TV series, Firefly.He says there is now, finally, a measure of satisfaction. “It doesn’t suck! It’s not the worst feeling.”Serenity, freshly released on DVD, is one of those against-all-odds Hollywood stories — and the DVD culture has a lot to do with what he has accomplished.First some history: Despite the cult success of Whedon’s earlier series, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Whedon saw Firefly crash and burn in 2002. The show, for all its rave reviews, was cancelled after only 12 of its 14 original episodes were broadcast.Stubbornly, Whedon refused to let his space western meet such an ignoble end. After sales of the Firefly DVD exploded among his fans — the people who have adopted the name Browncoats as a homage to the series — Whedon eventually got it revived as a movie. And he rocketed on with the same core cast led by rugged Canadian Nathan Fillion and including Gina Torres, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, Ron Glass, Alan Tudyk, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher and Morena Baccarin.“It was never about vengeance,” Whedon says of getting Firefly in front of the cameras again as Serenity. But he does feel he was royally screwed by Fox television executives, who he says never believed in his show.“You know, I’ve talked to other people who have created many more successful shows than I have and they’ve gone through the same thing,” Whedon says. “I think in my case it was particularly egregious. I think I was basically a victim of what I like to call ‘dumb people’ — people who are never going to trust anything except what they already know.”The Fox executives, he says, did not know what Whedon was doing with Firefly, the story of a band of soldiers who, after being defeated in a civil war, turned to intergalactic banditry, like Jesse James’ gang after the U.S. Civil War. Their battered ship, paradoxically, was named Serenity. The point was to make reluctant heroes out of everyday, ordinary people in unusual circumstances.“Your worst imaginings of what a group of executives could be is basically what was happening at the time there,” Whedon says. He was told bluntly that another show, Fastlane, was “the golden boy” of the studio.“You know that, even if these adoptive parents decide to keep you, they’re probably going to beat you up.”Whedon, facing what he saw as rejection and abuse, dug in for the long haul. “I just loved the show too much. It wasn’t just those stories. It was those actors.“When you’re working up a story, it is one thing to write it and have them go: ‘Well, we’re not going to make this!’ And it’s another thing when the set’s built and the thing is on its way and (then) have it pulled out from under you. Those people, the actors, became as dear to me as the characters they were playing and I felt a responsibility to them. I told them this thing was going to go. When it didn’t, I felt like I had sort of lied. I felt dishonoured.“So, as much as the characters themselves were in my blood, the people I was working with had created an extraordinary atmosphere that doesn’t really happen very often in this town. It was something that I felt an obligation to.”When Serenity was released in theatres last year, it hit a modest $26 million U.S. in North America, plus another $14 million internationally.“Obviously,” Whedon says drily, “It didn’t make its money back. It got close, but you want it to blow up huge and be the next big thing. And it didn’t do that. I’m never satisfied. It wasn’t an embarrassment but it was frustrating that more people didn’t see it.”But Whedon still has faith. Just as the DVD sales for Firefly gave Serenity a life in the first place, the DVD sales for Serenity are expected to push it into profit.“I think DVD will be a good home for it. I think its momentum will actually start now.”

I'm not a sci-fi fan in general, but my husband got me hooked on Firefly and the movie was really intelligent and well done. Scared the crap out of me too. Stories like this just piss me off. I've had enough reality-CSI crap to last a lifetime.

“Obviously,” Whedon says drily, “It didn’t make its money back. It got close, but you want it to blow up huge and be the next big thing. And it didn’t do that. I’m never satisfied. It wasn’t an embarrassment but it was frustrating that more people didn’t see it.”But Whedon still has faith. Just as the DVD sales for Firefly gave Serenity a life in the first place, the DVD sales for Serenity are expected to push it into profit.“I think DVD will be a good home for it. I think its momentum will actually start now.”

Joss' shows always do well in DVD sales.

From Boosterevents.com - By Webmaster - 2006-03-20 Joss Whedon & Some Angel Actors at L.A. Wizard World Convention - Medium Quality Photo

hilarious video here:

An interview with some guy in a Joss Whedon costume... who turns out to actually be Joss Whedon!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Is Back: The Complete Joss Whedon Q&A

by Ileane Rudolph

TV Guide.com

Buffy: Season 8

Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan alert — the Scooby Gang lives! If you've been waiting since 2003 for the answer to little sister Dawn's series-ending question ("What are we gonna do now?"), it's finally on its way. Creator Joss Whedon is preparing Buffy: Season 8, but this time around the adventures are in comic-book form, arriving in March 2007 from Dark Horse Comics. We talked to Whedon about Buffy, today's TV and his many other projects.

TVGuide.com: Why did you decide to do an entire eighth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a comic-book series?

Joss Whedon: Well, I'm not that bright. I keep thinking that I have all this free time that I don't have. It started going in my brain — "Wouldn't it be fun if... " and, "You could... " while the other voice was saying, "It's death. I'm out of control. I'm already writing." So I basically said, "We could do something and for once we could make it canon. We could make it officially what happened after the end of the show." Let Buffy not only address certain themes that slipped between the cracks of the show, but also really be a comic book. Take the template of the show, but not so religiously that they're all standing in the Magic Box, talking, for 10 pages.

TVGuide.com: Did you have a concept for the eighth season already mapped out in your head after the sort of sudden cancellation of the series? Or did it come about after the nixing of the much talked-about spin-off movies?

Whedon: The show was not canceled suddenly — I knew that the show would not go past seven years, that I could not go past seven years. I had originally intended to go only five, but once it was clear that we were going to do more than five, both Sarah [Michelle Gellar] and I, and all the other actors, knew that seven was it. But the idea of doing movies about some of the ancillary characters got me really excited, because I love those actors and I love that world. That kind of fell through, but when I started working on the comic... I sketched out this sort of broad arc that would connect everything. Now it will probably only appear on the comic-book pages, but it will be really well drawn. George Jeanty (The American Way) is the artist.

TVGuide.com: How many issues will there be? And how many are you writing?

Whedon: The season should run between 20 and 30 issues, I'm guessing. It has, like the [TV] seasons did, an overriding story with an ending point. I'll be writing the beginning, the first four, the last four, and I'll definitely be doing some others. I have a bunch of other writers — comic-book heavies and former writers from the show — who are going to write the other issues. I'll be overseeing the whole thing, and they've all got my giant mission statement about what the giant arc is about.

TVGuide.com: What is the giant arc about?

Whedon: I'm not going to tell you that. But I can tell you that it's about the ramifications of everything that happened in Season 7. At the end of the show, Buffy made every girl who might be a potential vampire slayer into a fully realized slayer with all the remembered history and powers, so she's made a big change in the way the world works. The comic will be dealing with that when we pick up the story several months later.

TVGuide.com: So there's an army of slayers... going up against whom? Who or what are the main bad guys?

Whedon: There are, not surprisingly, monsters, because that's what they generally fight, but what we found out early on in the show is that the scariest thing in the world is other people. But at the same time, it is a comic book and it has to step up in terms of kind of being epic.

TVGuide.com: What's the main thing you can do with a comic that you couldn't do on a network TV show?

Whedon: Well, the thing we couldn't do on my network TV show — you can do a lot on a show these days, if you have money — is really go anywhere, and let the visuals complement the storytelling in a very specific way. [in comic books] you have the whole world, the whole universe, at your disposal. We really didn't have a lot of money to make Buffy.

TVGuide.com: You couldn't tell.

Whedon: Well, bless you. We worked really hard to make it look like we did. But there were a few times when she'd walk into a cave, and it'd have a perfectly flat concrete floor. I'd just go, "Oh, if only this were a comic book." [Laughs] You still want to have people identify with the characters, but with a comic, you have a mandate that you have to do it a little bit bigger. Buffy's just living on a bigger scale. She's not the everyman that she was, but she's still cute and quippy.

TVGuide.com: Does she get comic-book superheroine breast implants?

Whedon: She really doesn't. I've been fortunate that I've never worked with a T&A artist. I'm very specific about that.

TVGuide.com: Isn't that the raison d'etre of lots of comics?

Whedon: That's part of why I stopped reading comics for a while. All the people I work with draw actual women.

TVGuide.com: Are most of the TV characters featured in the comic?

Whedon: I bring them in slowly. The first one features Buffy and a couple of other characters. In the first four, we basically get the layout of where most of them are. I'm bringing them as a fugue, one by one, to play their part. I'm also leaving some people out deliberately, or mentioning them without focusing on them, so that the other writers who come in can have something new to play with. Instead of just picking up my story, they get to pick up whatever aspect of it interests them.

TVGuide.com: Is Anya still dead?

Whedon: Anya, still dead. That doesn't mean she won't show up, and it doesn't mean she will. Dead in the Buffyverse is a very singular concept.

TVGuide.com: And Spike? Everyone wants Spike.

Whedon: I do have plans for Spike, but the Angel franchise to which Spike defected is in fact owned by another comic-book company, so all that has to be worked out.... And is indeed being worked out.

TVGuide.com: Does that mean there will or won't be Angel crossovers?

Whedon: There will be a certain amount. The Angel characters were in the Buffyverse and could appear. I'm not going to feature them heavily because that other company is working on them, and I just don't want to be a schmo to them.

TVGuide.com: Isn't that a little weird?

Whedon: It's a little weird. It's not an ideal situation, but I would not heavily use those characters. There's a reason you have Angel do his own show, because you can only play out the variations of "What if Romeo and Juliet lived?" for so long. He's in her heart, but he will be used sparingly.

TVGuide.com: Will you introduce new characters?

Whedon: Oh, there'll be a bunch. There'll be some old faces, 'cause that's always fun, and we'll have a whole bunch of these slayers. And there will be new villains. New faces are easier for the artists to draw.

TVGuide.com: How frequently will the issues arrive, because some comics aren't very punctual in their delivery, let's say.

Whedon: I'm trying very hard to keep to a monthly schedule. I've got a lot of different writers who are going to be coming in and I don't know how many artists and writers we'll be using, and that will determine it. But the idea is to keep it monthly and not to do what's being done so often — and has been done by my very own self.

TVGuide.com: With your much-delayed comic, Fray?

Whedon: There was an issue of Fray that was about a year late. I'm never going to live that one down.

TVGuide.com: This Buffy series could run for more than two years, couldn't it?

Whedon: Yes, I figure it [can] be between 25 and 30 issues for this season, as it were. And that could run for a couple of years.

TVGuide.com: What's happening with Astonishing X-Men?

Whedon: I have one more run of Astonishing X-Men, about 10 more issues. I'm already writing it because Marvel keeps changing the schedule. I don't know when it's coming out, but I keep writing them and Johnny keeps drawing them, so it should be coming out regularly even if it's bimonthly, which I hope it's not. I hope we get to go a little faster than that.

TVGuide.com: You've talked a little about the X-Men content to reporters. Why not Buffy?

Whedon: Well, the thing is, X-Men is continuing right where everybody knows we are, whereas Buffy, we sort of closed it down, and are now picking it up several months later, so it's been a while since anyone saw her. We want to get that feeling of reintroducing ourselves. "Where is everybody? How do they feel? What are they doing? What the hell happened to Dawn?"

TVGuide.com: Isn't it "Buffy and her gang saving the world"?

Whedon: Generally speaking, we hope they save it instead of doing the other thing. Because otherwise, we're fired.

TVGuide.com: What's happening with the eagerly anticipated Wonder Woman movie?

Whedon: Rewriting, nothing else. Writing, writing, writing.

TVGuide.com: No time period to start casting yet?

Whedon: There is not.

TVGuide.com: Any other TV plans? Or did the shabby treatment of Firefly do it for you?

Whedon: Firefly wounded me really badly, but I love, love, love TV. It's just a question of freeing up time. I have a few commitments, Wonder Woman being the biggest. I can't let any of them slide, so I've got to get through the things I already agreed to do before I can start agreeing to do other things. But I miss TV. I'm not going to lie: I love it.

TVGuide.com: Is the idea of sequels to Serenity completely dead?

Whedon: Nobody's asked me for anything more. They all know that I'm there, and that it's not something I would ever turn my back on. But they do have to ask. I don't have all that money.

TVGuide.com: Have you seen the Battlestar Galactica comic?

Whedon: No, I don't think I can do it. I love Battlestar too hard. I couldn't look at any ancillary work.

TVGuide.com: I love Buffy "hard," so are you saying we fans shouldn't read the comic?

Whedon: No, because if they stopped doing Battlestar Galactica, and then two or three years later Ron Moore and David Eick said, "We ourselves are going to continue the story in comic-book form — as opposed to something ancillary to the show done by other people," then I would be all over it. People used to say, "Will you make a Buffy movie like The X-Files did?" I was like never, because while the show is going on, the show is my only priority. That's not to say the Battlestar comic isn't great, but I love that show the way other people love Buffy. I love it unreasonably. [Laughs] It feels wrong.

TVGuide.com: Is Battlestar your favorite current TV show?

Whedon: Yes, that is my favorite show. Maybe ever.

TVGuide.com: That's saying something. Do David and Ron know that?

Whedon: I think I drooled on Ron at a dinner party once. I don't think he was thrilled.

TVGuide.com: What is your favorite comic right now?

Whedon: There are a lot of comics I like a lot. I'm a huge fan of Planetary. I love the Lunar Brothers' Girls. It's like watching a movie. I haven't read a comic like that since I can remember. It's really intense. I love Next Wave, The Ultimates. I'm pretty straightforward. Mostly it's guys in suits.

TVGuide.com: Did you know that there's a new Sci Fi channel series based on the Painkiller Jane comic?

Whedon: Oh, I'm not surprised she showed up.

TVGuide.com: Any last word on the Buffy comic?

Whedon: I should probably say that it's the awesomest thing ever. I'm having so much fun.

For an exclusive peek at Buffy: Season 8, check out these images:

Whedon Quits Wonder Woman Movie

Buffy The Vampire Slayer creator Joss Whedon has quit as writer and director of the forthcoming Wonder Woman movie over "creative differences." Whedon signed up to adapt the popular comic book and 1970s TV show for the big screen in May, but has severed ties with the project after failing to agree to a script with the film's producers. He writes on his website, "You (hopefully) heard it here first: I'm no longer slated to make Wonder Woman...I had a take on the film that, well, nobody liked. Let me stress first that everybody at the studio and Silver Pictures were cool and professional. We just saw different movies, and at the price range this kind of movie hangs in, that's never gonna work. It happens all the time. I don't think any of us expected it to this time, but it did."

Whedon Exits 'Wonder Woman'

'Firefly' creator relieved not to discuss casting anymore

In a Saturday (Feb. 3) statement on the Whedonesque site, Joss Whedon let fans know that he's ended his involvement with Warner Bros. long-gestating "Wonder Woman" feature.

"You (hopefully) heard it here first: I'm no longer slated to make 'Wonder Woman,'" the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" creator writes. "What? But how? My chest... so tight! Okay, stay calm and I'll explain as best I can. It's pretty complicated, so bear with me. I had a take on the film that, well, nobody liked. Hey, not that complicated."

Whedon continues, "Let me stress first that everybody at the studio and Silver Pictures were cool and professional. We just saw different movies, and at the price range this kind of movie hangs in, that's never gonna work. Non-sympatico. It happens all the time. I don't think any of us expected it to this time, but it did. Everybody knows how long I was taking, what a struggle that script was, and though I felt good about what I was coming up with, it was never gonna be a simple slam-dunk. I like to think it rolled around the rim a little bit, but others may have differing views."

Whedon signed on to write and direct "Wonder Woman" back in 2005, but his difficulties getting a handle on the script were well documented. Over the following years, neither Whedon nor producer Joel Silver was able to conduct an interview without providing a frustrated update on the script. As recently as Comic-Con in July, Silver expressed enthusiasm about a draft of the script, but that enthusiasm seems not to have materialized into a "go" picture. Whedon's exit post also pokes bemused fun at the endless string of casting rumors he had to deny.

"But most importantly, I never have to answer THAT question again!!!! And you don't have to link to every rumor site!" he writes. "Finally and forever: I never had an actress picked out, or even a consistent front-runner. I didn't have time to waste on casting when I was so busy air-balling on the script. (No! Rim! There was rim!) That's the greatest relief of all. I can do interviews again!"

Fans may have been able to read the writing on the wall from earlier in the week when The Hollywood Reporter said that Warner Bros. had acquired a new "Wonder Woman" spec with Matthew Jennison and Brent Strickland's take on the popular DC Comics Amazon.

At the time, the trade report emphasized that the newly acquired spec script wasn't meant as an alternative to Whedon's take, a fact which still may be the case, though fanboys will likely have their doubts. The trade paper says that while Whedon's script was contemporary, the Jennison and Strickland script is set against the backdrop of World War II.

Whedon won't have trouble finding ways to busy himself. He's already signed on to write and direct the thriller "Gonners" for Universal.

Joss Whedon fills his 'Dollhouse' with four more cast members

EW

Eliza Dushku is no longer the only tenant in the Dollhouse: Joss Whedon has added four cast members to his upcoming Fox drama about a bunch of young adults who are programmed with "personality packages" before being dispatched on assignments. (The Dollhouse refers to the memory-erasing lab where the dolls, like Dushku's Echo, stay after each mission.) Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica) will play Paul Smith, an FBI agent who's got his sights on the Dollhouse operation — and on Echo. Fran Kranz (Welcome to the Captain) assumes the role of Topher Brink, a gifted, not-to-be-trusted programmer in charge of imprinting the dolls. Australian actress Dichen Lachman has been cast as Sierra, a doll who seeks a friendship with Echo, while Enver Gjokaj (a guest star on The Unit) is Victor, another doll and Echo ally. The show has a seven-episode order from Fox.

The Avengers Gets a Director: Joss Whedon!

Today 4:07 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

Eonline.com

When it came time to decide who should direct The Avengers, guess who totally slew the competition?

Joss Whedon is about to ink a deal that will have him helming the multi-superhero action flick, based on the classic comic books, for Marvel Studios, Variety reported Tuesday.

This will be Whedon's second feature directorial effort and his first film since 2005's Serenity, the big-screen resolution to his short-lived but much-loved space drama Firefly.

He's low on cinematic experience, but considering how Whedon has excelled at directing casts full of ass-kicking heroes, who better than the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to get Iron Man, Captain America, the Incredible Hulk and Thor in shape for a May 4, 2012, release date?

Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans (who recently was tapped for Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor himself) and Samuel L. Jackson (as Nick Fury) are all expected to star in the film, and Marvel is hoping to get Edward Norton to go green as the Hulk one more time, as well.

Finally - what, 12 years after it aired? - I have FINALLY seen the musical episode of Buffy - Once More With Feeling. LOVE it.

Logo & another channel have been airing Buffy in syndication so I've been dvring them and watching in order as much as possible. I had stopped watching (busy with grad school and we didn't have a channel airing WB/CW at the time) for a couple of years toward the end so it's been fun to see the early stuff I remember and then the later stuff that I might not have seen when it first aired. Not quite enough of a fan to buy the entire dvd set - though I think I have a couple seasons. Also have a couple seasons of Angel - that started as my life slowed down and our tv channel options improved, so I've seen most of those....

I'm doing a Super Hero 5k walk later this year and thinking about dressing up as Buffy :D

Finally - what, 12 years after it aired? - I have FINALLY seen the musical episode of Buffy - Once More With Feeling. LOVE it.

Logo & another channel have been airing Buffy in syndication so I've been dvring them and watching in order as much as possible. I had stopped watching (busy with grad school and we didn't have a channel airing WB/CW at the time) for a couple of years toward the end so it's been fun to see the early stuff I remember and then the later stuff that I might not have seen when it first aired. Not quite enough of a fan to buy the entire dvd set - though I think I have a couple seasons. Also have a couple seasons of Angel - that started as my life slowed down and our tv channel options improved, so I've seen most of those....

I used to have it on tape, but you most likely didn't see the entire episode. That episode ran a few minutes long, and I remember them saying at the time one of the songs would be cut in subsequent airings. You would probably be able to find it online sans commercials though.

Posted Image

Alyson Hannigan Stuns in Leather Black Dress, Reunites With Joss Whedon: Picture

Celebrity News November 5, 2013 AT 7:00PM By Rachel McRady

.usmagazine.com

More than a decade since Buffy the Vampire Slayer went off the air, the show's creator, Joss Whedon, and the red headed actress who played Buff's bestie Willow Rosenberg, Alyson Hannigan, posed together at the Make Equality Reality event in Beverly Hills,Calif. honoring Whedon's work to advance gender equality.

The mother of two looked stunning in a little black leather cocktail dress with her red locks down. Hannigan, 39, gave birth to daughter Keeva in May 2012 and Satyana in March 2009. She's married to former Buffy costar Alexis Denisof, 47, who went on to star in Whedon's Buffy spinoff series, Angel, as ex-Watcher Wesley Wyndam-Pryce.

Alyson Hannigan arrives at the Equality Now

Alyson Hannigan arrives at the Equality Now "Make Equality Reality" event at the Montage Beverly Hills on November 4, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.

Credit: Amanda Edwards/WireImage.com

Hannigan and Denisof are the godparents of Arden, Whedon's 10-year-old son with wife Kai Cole. The red-headed actress, who's been playing Lily Aldrin on CBS' How I Met Your Mother for nine seasons, appeared in all seven seasons of Buffy, and even played the Scooby Gang's primary villain when she turned to black magic in the show's controversial sixth season.

Hannigan and Denisof are known for their matching family Halloween costumes and this year they didn't disappoint, dressing as leprechauns with their two daughters outfitted as a rainbow and a pot of gold.

Hannigan is currently wrapping up How I Met Your Mother's ninth and final season and Denisof appeared as Benedick in Whedon's acclaimed 2012 film adaptation of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. Meanwhile, the famed Buffy creator is currently working on his new ABC series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and prepping the sequel Avengers film, The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Reminds me a bit of Bill Clinton who got kudos for being married to a strong, powerful woman and for being feminist, but also uses that for his benefit to attract more women to screw,including ones under his chain of command.

• Like 1

Ok, we are a gossip forum. Who do we think he's talking about?

“When I was running ‘Buffy,’ I was surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women. It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth. Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch it.” But he did touch it. He said he understood, “I would have to lie — or conceal some part of the truth — for the rest of my life,” but he did it anyway, hoping that first affair, “would be ENOUGH, that THEN we could move on and outlast it.”

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/21 **#13**
#1 – Apparently the first affair mentioned yesterday by his ex-wife yesterday was with a 19 year old actress. I don’t think even the ex-wife knows that her ex and the teen hooked up in the marital bed.

People are guessing Eliza Dushku.

Charisma Carpenter? He really screwed her over later.....

How did he screw her over? She was my first guess too.

When she got pregnant he was apparently pissed.

• Like 1