princess

When Celebs Attack!

Posted Image

Sylvester Stallone Slams Bruce Willis as "Greedy and Lazy"

Celebrity News August 6, 2013 AT 7:20PM By Stephanie Webber

US Magazine

It turns out, not everyone is upset about the recent departure of Bruce Willis from Expendables 3. As news broke that Harrison Ford would be replacing Willis in the upcoming film, Sylvester Stallone took to Twitter to express his excitement about the big change -- for a very specific reason.

"WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!" the Rocky actor wrote.

Though the two actors have starred together in the first two films, Stallone's relationship with Willis, 58, seems to have gone south. "GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE," Stallone added. A rep confirmed to HuffPost Entertainment that the tweet was indeed in reference to Willis, but had no further comment.

Willis appeared in the first two Expendables films alongside Stallone, 67, and other stars including Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Terry Crews, Jet Li and Mickey Rourke. The latest film will feature new faces like Mel Gibson, Kellan Lutz, Jackie Chan, Wesley Snipes and Milla Jovovich.

Production for Expendables 3 is set to begin this month.

Paris Hilton's Brother Arrested for Going Berserk On Plane 'I Will F**king Own You Peasants' 55 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's younger brother Conrad Hilton was just arrested in L.A. for allegedly going insane on an international flight back in July ... and getting violent with flight attendants ... TMZ has learned.

According to officials, multiple witnesses on the plane say the 20-year-old went berserk on a flight from London to L.A. ... and began screaming and threatening flight attendants.

According to witnesses, Conrad was heard yelling the following things during his meltdown:

-- "If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it and I will f*cking fight you."

-- "I am going to f*cking kill you."

-- "I will f*cking rip through you."

-- "I will f*cking own anyone on this flight; they are f*cking peasants'."

Witnesses say ... at one point during the flight, Conrad was ferociously punching the bulkhead of the plane ... 10 centimeters from a flight attendant's face.

Witnesses also say they could smell weed seeping out of the bathroom ... and believe Hilton was the culprit.

Conrad was allegedly so out of control, children on the plane were crying.

At one point, Conrad fell asleep ... and the captain authorized crew members to restrain him to his seat for the descent. Conrad was ultimately handcuffed to his seat.

Witnesses told officials Conrad grabbed a flight attendant's shirt and said, "I could get you all fired in 5 minutes. I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time."

According to documents obtained by TMZ, Hilton admitted to taking a sleeping pill before the flight and then bragged that he "buried" the flight attendants.

"I told all of them I could get all of their jobs taken away in less than 30 seconds."

We just spoke with Hilton's attorney Robert Shapiro -- yes, that Robert Shapiro -- who confirms Conrad took a sleeping pill before the flight and he wasn't himself.

Shapiro says there are numerous news reports and cases of people experiencing adverse effects, including aggressive outbursts ... and he's suggesting that's what happened here.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3QiTHx7BV

Personal responsibility loses again, because he WILL get off on the Ambien excuse. He's rich and white and has a high dollar attorney.

'Buffy' Star Nicholas Brendon Arrested AgainAfter Comic Book Convention

56 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 2:20 PM PT -- Brendon's rep tells TMZ, "Nicholas is, unfortunately, battling a disease that many of us don't understand. We are working with him to improve upon the situation at hand and look toward the future. He's sorry for his actions and takes what happened last night very seriously. We will take great care to ensure his safety in the future."

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Nicholas Brendon is in big trouble ... he was arrested for felony grand theft at a Hilton hotel.

Brendon was in Ft. Lauderdale for a comic book convention and authorities say he got rip-roaring drunk, trashed his hotel room and ended up asleep in a hotel employee's office.

According to the police report -- obtained by TMZ -- Brendon did $450 worth of damage to the room and was on the hook for nearly $380 in food and beverage charges.

Cops say Brendon refused to pay, and that's why he's been charged with grand theft. Sounds a little like the whole Randy Quaid incident at a hotel near Santa Barbara.

Sounds like the convention folks paid for Brendon's room, but he was pissed he didn't get more, because just hours before his arrest he tweeted, "Hey Twatters! I'm stuck in Ft Lauderdale w/no per diem. No hotel. No ride to the airport. Thanks @Shockpopcc."

Brendon has had issues at comic conventions before this ... he was arrested last October for a disturbance at an Idaho hotel. Two days later, he apologized and said he was going to rehab.

A few days before the latest arrest, Brendon said he split from his wife of five months.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3S2phXLwi

I would bond him out if they promised to make him come and live with me to keep an eye on him. Its only fair after all.

• Like 5

TMZ

Vin Diesel got the hell out of Dodge ... minutes after wrapping his final scene in "Fast 8" ... and we've learned his feud with The Rock is NOT resolved.

Production sources tell TMZ ... Vin finished filming his scenes, with The Rock, no less, at 1 AM Wednesday and almost as soon as the director called cut Vin gathered everyone and said he was leaving. During his speech he said, "Daddy's gone" ... Vin thinks of himself as the father figure on set.

Our sources say earlier in the day, Vin confronted Rock over the disparaging comments he made about his male co-stars. Although Rock didn't name names, we know he was referring to Vin.

We're told Vin went to Rock's trailer and demanded to know why he was talking trash. The 2 spoke privately inside but we're told they did not squash their beef. One source intimately familiar with the actors tells us it's all about big egos.

As for Vin, he didn't leave anyone high and dry. We're told after shooting his last scene the studio cleared him to leave.

As for The Rock ... he shoots his last scene Thursday. The movie is a week away from being fully wrapped.

Thomas Gibson fired from Criminal Minds after altercation with a producer. Co-stars call it karma. I wonder what BIs might be about him (I haven't watched him in any dramas, but dang I loved him in Dharma & Greg. Great, I loved a show that starred a $cieno and a Psycho.....)

http://tvline.com/2016/08/14/criminal-minds-thomas-gibson-fired-shemar-moore-response-video/

Not to say good - but good. He was a kid (well 19-20) and boys that age think they can get away with stuff like that.

20 hours ago, princess said:

This article says she has been plotting but hasn't said how.  Has she made any accusations.

I don't seem to recall that Paltrow has aligned herself in anyway with the #MeToo movement.

Also her dad was a big time producer, I can't imagine that either he or her mother wouldn't have picked up on anything that was going on - if anything.

I think Weinstein is a monumental POS - but I doubt seriously that Gwennie had anything to do with his downfall.

• Like 2

I think this is from the reporting that resulted in the book She Said, which came out yesterday. I think it says Paltrow was one of the first to call in and report Weinstein ONCE the #metoo movement started. Or that's the claim.

18 hours ago, Hoyaheel said:

I think this is from the reporting that resulted in the book She Said, which came out yesterday. I think it says Paltrow was one of the first to call in and report Weinstein ONCE the #metoo movement started. Or that's the claim.

Interesting.  The authors of the book were on MSNBC yesterday, Weinstein is a scary scary guy - he came to their offices on ten minutes notice and with a team of attorneys.

Yikes.

As far as Gwennie goes, I still find it questionable and the timing suspect.

(I am not inclined to cut her any slack - for some illogical reason I can't stand her -- maybe its the uppity attitude she puts off :huh: )

• Like 2

Oh, I don't like her either, and am suspicious of her timing & intentions, though I hope she did what she says she did when she did....

• Like 1

I can’t find it now because I saw it when I was killing time in line earlier today. There is a pretty lengthy twitter thread about Jeff Goldblum and basically saying he’s the next one about to get “Me Too-ed.” It started from a thread about James Franco’s acting school. I’ll try to find it again, but curious to see if it really breaks.

• Sad 1