Fringe

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10205 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

We have the episodes recorded but haven't started watching yet - maybe tonight :-)

#42 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39743 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

Posted Image

BRUSH IT OFF
Joshua Jackson goes eye-to-eye with a makeup artist Monday, getting a quick touch-up while filming his hit show Fringe Monday afternoon in Vancouver.

As someone who is only 5' 4" - I appreciate his effort :4biggrin:

#43 KikiTopaz

KikiTopaz

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

I just think he's adorable! I never saw the other show (party of five? or whatever) so Fringe was my first eye-candy sample of Joshua Jackson. He just seems so "normal" for a Hollywood guy.

#44 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10205 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:57 AM

I just think he's adorable! I never saw the other show (party of five? or whatever) so Fringe was my first eye-candy sample of Joshua Jackson. He just seems so "normal" for a Hollywood guy.

Bite your tongue! Dawson's Creek :4biggrin:

Though I was too old for it, really. I watched the first season but it bored me and I stopped. Much like Gossip Girl...

I think he's adorable too, and a good actor, and I love seeing him dressed up and out with Diane Kruger! As Lainey points out repeatedly, he always seems content to support her and let her shine at her events - he's happy to be just the boyfriend......Now imagine, say, Justin Timberlake acting like that :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users