princess

Halle Berry

(Pagesix.com)

Exes In Love

RANDOM new couple of the week: Halle Berry's sexaholic, cheating ex-husband, Eric Benet, and Prince's ex-wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson. The two have been spotted out in Toronto recently, according to Canada National Post columnist Shinan Govani. The lovebirds also went to the "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" premiere in Los Angeles a few weeks ago.

Halle Berry might say never when it comes to getting married again, but that doesn’t mean she can’t domesticate her live-in boyfriend, Montreal-born model Gabriel Aubry, 31. Berry was seen out with Aubry at Restoration Hardware, the guy-friendly version of Pottery Barn, encouraging him to pick out candles and towels. When it came time to pay the over $1,000 bill, she made it clear that he was footing it. The guy had a black no-limit AmEx, though, so it’s not like he can’t afford it:

The 40-year-old beauty took her live-in love Gabriel Aubry to the mall recently - and gave him a brief lesson in Shopping 101.

“Halle dragged Gabriel into Restoration Hardware in Century City to pick out towels and candles for their Los Angeles home,” a source told the Enquirer.

But when a sale associate tried to assist the couple, Halle waved the guy off.

“She told him: ‘No thanks, He needs to learn how to do these things himself! You men suddenly get all helpless when it comes to domestic stuff. And that just doesn’t cut it with me!”

With Halle’s guidance, Gabriel picked out about $800 worth of bath towels and some decorative candles. Gabriel, 31, “was the picture of contrition,” says the source. “Talk about henpecked - the poor guy should have been wearing an apron!”

But the clincher came when the couple was checking out during the June 21 outing.

“The total was over $1,000,” the source said. At first Gabriel just stood there. Until Halle said: ‘Well, you certainly don’t think I’m paying!’”

Gabriel fumbled for his wallet and quickly broke out a black American Express card and gave it to the clerk.

[From The National Enquirer, print edition, July 16, 2007]

The article ends with Halle and Gabriel walking out of the store holding hands.

Why do I love this story? I mean, as a single women I was taught never to try and get a guy to re-do his apartment for you (take a note, Camilla Alves) but somehow Halle Berry telling her boyfriend he has to learn to shop for home goods is empowering. Aubrey is one of those beautiful men that you expect to have a spotless place and all the high-end accoutrements that go along with it, but maybe he’s really an average guy slob and that perfect bone structure is misleading.

Halle Berry was recently named the best looking celebrity over 40 by InTouch Magazine. She will turn 41 on August 14th. (And her boyfriend is 31!)

celebitchy

Halle Berry ... Baby on Board!

Posted Sep 4th 2007 3:10PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Movies, Baby Watch, Halle Berry

TMZ has learned that producers of the upcoming Lionsgate film "Tulia" have scrapped plans to start filming in October -- as the film's star, Halle Berry, is three months pregnant!

A source close to the production tells us Berry, 41, who is currently dating hottie model Gabriel Aubrey, was set to star in the movie about the drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas. The film, which was scheduled for a 2008 release, was to be directed by John Singleton and also starred Billy Bob Thornton.

We're told the project has not been shelved entirely; producers may decide to pick it up at a later date.

Reps for Berry and Lionsgate did not immediately return our calls for comment.

'I'm pregnant!' says Halle Berry

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/halle-be...8783275351.html

Hollywood star Halle Berry is pregnant with her first baby.

"Yes, I am three months pregnant," the Oscar-winning actor said in an email to the TV entertainment show Access Hollywood today.

"Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I've waited a long time for this moment in my life."

Berry has been dating model Gabriel Aubry since the two met at a photo shoot for Versace in November 2005.

Rumours of a baby had been rife, with website TMZ.com reporting earlier today that the producers of her upcoming film Tulia, due for release in 2008, had delayed the October start of filming as she was pregnant.

The film is now expected to start filming at a later date.

The Hollywood star has been married twice, once to baseball star David Justice and once to singer Eric Benet, but neither marriage produced children.

Posted Image

HALLE BERRY PREGNANCY (BACKSTORY)

Several entertainment blogs and websites are reporting that Halle Berry's boyfriend (Gabriel Aubrey) is financially set for life because he impregnated her.

Not necessarily.

I assure you, this will not be another K-Fed situation or a Madonna situation. It's rumored that Madonna allegedly paid Carlos Leon a seven figure settlement not to dispute custody rights.

Despite Britney Spears, Janet Jackson and Jennifer Lopez having prenuptial agreements, they still had to pay their ex-husbands settlements. You save money with a prenup but you still have to pay your former spouse a settlement unless you're Halle Berry.

As we reported before, Halle Berry was married longer than Jennifer Lopez yet Eric Benet didn't receive alimony, property division or a multi-million dollar settlement.

When it was reported that Benet was making unreasonable demands during divorce proceedings (property, alimony) people were outraged because he was the one that cheated.

Around this time, I saw Halle in Malibu, she didn't seem worried because she already knew (before the public) that Benet would not receive a dime.

She is the only woman in Hollywood history, black or white, who didn't have to shell out a dime to an ex-husband despite his infidelity.

When Halle Berry hit a pedestrian, she's the only star who doesn't have a mugshot splashed all over the Internet, because oddly, one doesn't exist. If that's not enough, it's always been rumored that the civil suit tab related to this case was picked up by a rich friend of Berry's.

Halle has also been gifted with a Range Rover, Jaguar and a Thunderbird by film studios.

She has two homes in Hollywood and currently resides in a $12 million dollar estate and Oprah's financial advisors manage her money. She also earns $14 million dollars per film.

And, she's surrounded by very powerful people who have her best interests at heart.

This is why she's the most powerful black actress in Hollywood history.

Source: Panachereport.com

“She told him: ‘No thanks, He needs to learn how to do these things himself! You men suddenly get all helpless when it comes to domestic stuff. And that just doesn’t cut it with me!”

Way to belittle your man there, Halle. I'm starting to see why her marriages don't last. And yeah, he should be able to do things for himself but does she need to treat him like an imbecile? :rolleyes:

Way to belittle your man there, Halle. I'm starting to see why her marriages don't last. And yeah, he should be able to do things for himself but does she need to treat him like an imbecile? :rolleyes:

Agreed...I'm so happy she found a dumb, young, wuss to knock her up. Any real man would've told her what she she can do with her towels and where to stick her damn candles. :D

She's batty crazy, non? Hope she's a good mom. I understand she adopted Eric Benet's daughter India while they were together but I never hear about her mentioning the girl.

She's batty crazy, non? Hope she's a good mom. I understand she adopted Eric Benet's daughter India while they were together but I never hear about her mentioning the girl.

Eric used the child and kept her away from Halle.... she was apparently very hurt because of it. And as for her relationship, whats wrong with a dominant woman? Some men love to be told what to do and if a woman is bossy then it's a perfect match.

And as for her relationship, whats wrong with a dominant woman?

See, I knew someone would come back with that. That wasn't my point. She can be dominant or assertive or whatever without being a bitch. Yes, the toyboy needs to learn how to shop for himself but she didn't have to make a fool out of him in front of the shop staff. JMO. :)

Some men LIKE to be treated like dirt and talked to like an idiot. It's not even that uncommon. And some women ae naturally mean. I know some men who are completely normal in every other way who like to be treated badly. Everyone has quirks...

Sad about India. I have heard that Halle is nuts but it seemed as though she was very dedicated to that girl... whom, I imagine (with a dad like Eric!) could use another loving adult in her life.

Some women like to be talked to as though they're dirt, too, and that's their right but I certainly don't like it when I witness it. I agree that if I'd heard Halle talking about Gabe that way, I'd have thought it was disrespectful.

Some men LIKE to be treated like dirt and talked to like an idiot. It's not even that uncommon. And some women ae naturally mean. I know some men who are completely normal in every other way who like to be treated badly. Everyone has quirks...

That really sounds so wrong...like 2 be treated like dirt? But I know exactly what you mean, having been around people with low self-esteem or whatever. It just doesn't make it right...Yeah, a man shouldn't talk like that to a woman...and vice versa. And since we hear so much about Halle "Fruity" Berry, we will have no sympathy for her dumbass when her neanderthal wakes up and splits. :rolleyes:

Halle Berry Gets Pampered While Pregnant

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2007 06:00 AM EDT

By Shelley Akers

Gabriel Aubry has been pampering girlfriend Halle Berry through the early stages of pregnancy – massaging her feet and satisfying her food cravings.

"She does crave pickles," he told PEOPLE at Macy's Herald Square in New York for "The World of Calvin Klein" event.

Anything else? Special breads? "Any bread. Doesn't matter, as long as it's salt and pickles," he said.

Berry, 41, and Aubry, 32, are expecting their first child "sometime around spring," he told PEOPLE.

The model – who also owns a Cuban restaurant in New York called Café Fuego – doesn't mind playing the role of chef at home, he's just excited to be a dad.

"Just a new baby and a child in our lives is going to be amazing," Aubry added.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, the first-time father-to-be said he "can't wait to be a daddy" and added that Berry is doing really well.

"She loves foot massages ... I do all of that stuff," he said.

So, will the world's sexiest baby since Shiloh Jolie-Pitt be a boy or a girl? "I don't know, and we're not going to find out," Aubry said.

• Reporting by RACHEL TEITELBAUM

I bet the"himbo" did that pampering sh*t before she got pregnant...you earn that money, buddy! Looks like the K-Fed School of Babby-Daddying, has it's top student! ;)

Looks like the K-Fed School of Babby-Daddying, has it's top student![/b] ;)

Do you think K-Fed ever massaged Britney's feet? Would YOU want to touch Britney's feet?? -_-

Looks like the K-Fed School of Babby-Daddying, has it's top student![/b] ;)

Do you think K-Fed ever massaged Britney's feet? Would YOU want to touch Britney's feet?? -_-

Fair enough...Maybe foot massages was an extra credit course. :D

Halle Berry's race hate

By Fiona Cummins 26/09/2007

Oscar-winner Halle Berry has hired security guards because of racist threats to her unborn baby.

The star, three months pregnant, has received letters at her LA home from an anonymous sicko.

One said she and her child would be "cut into hundreds of pieces".

Halle, 41, who has a white father and an African-American mother, is expecting her first child with white Canadian model Gabriel Aubry.

A source close to the actress said: "Halle does not normally use security but she has taken on a couple of guys to make sure." Police are investigating.

Aww, no way, this is so nasty. :angry: How does a crank manage to get to the stage where they are threatening violence on someone they don't even know? And oh wow, it's hardly the world's first mixed-race baby and regardless, it should be celebrated whatever its race. A new baby is a wonderful thing. It's just sad and appalling that people can be so rotten at what should be a happy time for her. -_- :angry:

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Halle Berry's race hate

By Fiona Cummins 26/09/2007

Oscar-winner Halle Berry has hired security guards because of racist threats to her unborn baby.

The star, three months pregnant, has received letters at her LA home from an anonymous sicko.

One said she and her child would be "cut into hundreds of pieces".

Halle, 41, who has a white father and an African-American mother, is expecting her first child with white Canadian model Gabriel Aubry.

A source close to the actress said: "Halle does not normally use security but she has taken on a couple of guys to make sure." Police are investigating.

There are evil people in the world. Who would threaten an innocent baby?

Halle Berry Says She Wants Another Child

Halle Berry says she and her boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, tried and tried and tried to get pregnant.

"So there was a lot of staying home and doing what you do. Like, all the time, around the clock," the 41-year-old Oscar-winning actress said Tuesday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

One negative pregnancy test followed another, "and finally, after about 35 tests, we finally got a positive test," Berry told Winfrey in one of her first interviews since announcing last month that she was expecting her first child with Aubry, her boyfriend of two years.

Berry, who is about three months pregnant, told Winfrey she doesn't want to know the sex of the baby.

"There's so few genuine surprises in life anymore that, why not have a huge surprise?" she said. "And I like fantasizing one day it's a girl, one day it's a boy."

Berry won the best-actress Oscar for 2001's "Monster's Ball." She also won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for 1999's "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge."

She said playing a mother in her latest movie, "Things We Lost in the Fire," helped convince her that motherhood was for her.

"I think it validated that I was meant to be a mother because every day I dealt with the character as a mother and thinking as a mother," Berry said. "It let me know that I must be a mother."

Berry said she and Aubry don't plan to marry, but feel fully committed to each other.

"I feel more married, in a way, than I ever have in two marriages before," she said. "He really understands the spiritual connection is so much more important than the paper and the pomp and circumstance and the ceremony."

But Berry said there is something she and Aubry are sure to do: try to have another child.

"There's just one right now," she said. "But we're hoping, right after this one, to do it again."

Halle Berry: 'Nothing Bad' About Being Pregnant

MONDAY OCTOBER 08, 2007 08:45 AM EDT

By Stephen M. Silverman

For expectant mom Halle Berry, her current condition is all good – even the wardrobe.

"There's no bad," the Oscar winner, 41, said Sunday at a press gathering for her new movie, Things We Lost in the Fire, which opens Oct. 19.

"There is nothing bad about it. The morning sickness and the vomiting and the hot sweats. Nothing's been bad about it. I've loved every second of it," she said.

Holding up four fingers when asked how many months along she is, Berry also said, in response to a query about "maternity chic" and what she's wearing these days, "I think I feel like I'm such a slave to fashion. It's a hard concept for me to fathom that I'm going to have to wear maternity clothes."

But, as she also sees it, "Fashion is on my side." Indicating her empire waist, she adds, "Everything is up here and shift-y, so I think I can work it out in normal clothes with normal designers in their collections until the eighth or ninth month, then I might have to break down and do maternity."

Having spoken to Oprah Winfrey on TV last week about how difficult it was for her to get pregnant, Berry says she'd like to expand her family even more.

"My age dictates it," she says. "I need to be ready for more. ... Not three, but two would be nice."

Hot and Spicy Cravings

A few days earlier, at a New York screening of her movie – in which she plays a wife and mother of two who loses her husband (David Duchovny) in a random act of violence and then draws close to her husband's best friend, a heroin addict played by Benicio Del Toro – Berry was asked what made her companion, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, 32, "Mr. Right."

"He's a wonderful person, and I happened to find someone really special to have a baby with," she said.

As for any strange food desires to go along with her pregnancy, she admitted, "I crave things daily. It changes every day, and I try to listen to my body and not overdo it so I don't become too big."

As for that day's craving: "Hot and spicy peppercini!"

• Reporting by KELLY CARTER and JEFFREY SLONIM

MONDAY OCTOBER 08, 2007 08:45 AM EDT

By Stephen M. Silverman

• Reporting by KELLY CARTER and JEFFREY SLONIM

Let's check back in about 5 months, shall we?

Coming from someone who has had a horrendous pregnancy so far, I hate that celebrities glamourize it so much. Yes, the end result is wonderful and a miracle but the process can really stink. Especially the morning sickness or maybe I am alone in not embracing the vomiting. :)

If Halle has truly been trying to get pregnant for a long time, experiencing infertility, or whatever--she might truly feel that the pregnancy doesn't have any bad sides. I have friends with fertility problems and once they got (and stayed) pregnant--were so happy (and relieved not to be shooting themselves in the ass with hormones :o ) that morning sickness etc. was a piece of cake.