Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Justin Timberlake

(Pagesix.com)

Dupri Chops Down Timberlake

JERMAINE Dupri takes some potshots at Justin Timberlake in his new autobiography, "Young, Rich and Dangerous." Dupri - still furious at the "Sexyback" star for not standing up for his lady Janet Jackson during her Super Bowl "wardrobe malfunction," when Timberlake was onstage with her - writes, "I think Justin Timberlake is a talented performer. But he's very ordinary-looking. He could be any skinny white kid from the suburbs of Orlando. You could go to the mall and find another Justin. He doesn't make his style interesting even when he's onstage. To me, he just doesn't look like a star." Timberlake's rep declined comment. Dupri also reveals his love for the power of Page Six, writing that he tested our influence by having a pal call to report how he paid $300,000 for Cartier earrings. "I wasn't so sure they would [print it] . . . But they did! People were tripping over it. I got calls from other celebrity magazines, like Us Weekly, which even did their own follow-up story," Dupri writes. He adds, "I call the kind of fame you can get through the media The Force. That's sort of like how Anakin became Darth Vader."

And he is sort of like how a ugly midget became annoying. Who is he to talk about looks? lol.

TIMBERLAKE'S FORMER BANDMATES DIDN'T KNOW HE'D GONE SOLO

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/timberla...-solo-1724.html

Posted Image

Space cadet Lance Bass recently admitted he was waiting for Justin Timberlake to return to 'N Sync for months, not realizing that Justin's ballad 'Gone' was a SUBTLE hint he was never coming back.

Lance 'Columbo' Bass said, "When you really look back at it, with the song 'Gone', it was just him, no one else had any leads... it was just his solo record."

Bergerac Bass, who used his boyband cash to train with NASA so he could do a civilian space flight, continued: "Never did we think that it was grooming him to become a solo artist so that he wouldn't go back to 'N Sync."

So then, Lance, when Justin had The Neptunes on the phone talking to him about recording some Jacko rip off tracks, wasn't that a bit of a clue? Did Hercule Bass think Justin was just going to pop out for a pint of milk?

Rumpole Of The Bass seems quite upset with megastar Justin for leaving, accusing Timberlake of costing him "so many opportunities" as he forlornly stood in an overpriced LA recording studio looking at the empty fifth chair and crying onto his NASA brochures. Lance Bauer reckons he had "some television projects" that he wanted to do, but knew couldn't because of the band. Like what, CSI Pluto?

Perez's site has a scanned-in newspaper clipping from Australia. It reads as follows:

Justin Timberlake has started his Australian tour by snubbing fans who waited patiently for promised autographs before watching the superstar finish a free meal and walk off.

JT had his surly turn at lunch in Brisbane yesterday, insulting the media as well as avoiding his fans.

Eating at the Jade Buddha restaurant, he told fans he would do pictures and sign autographs after lunch.

But he didn't follow through on the promise, brushing them off as he bolted along the waterfront to get away from photographers.

When an mX photographer told him, “If my kid could see me now, he'd be so excited,” Timberlake replied: “I can't believe they let you reproduce children.”

He also reportedly didn't tip at the restaurant, despite the $150 free meal.

As he walked through the city, the Sexyback singer also refused to respond to “hellos” from supporters and refused further photos.

A grunt was his only reply when asked by journalists about the weather, his concert and his Brisband stay.

Today, radio station B105 managed to get put through to JT's hotel room live on air, but he hung up when the breakfast Djs identified themselves.

It was a similar story during his stopover at Sydney airport

Timberlake's choice of lunch venue coincided with a separate media function.

JT Brings Snippy Back in Oz

Just like his girlfriend Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake can't resist mixing it up with the paparazzi.

JT was in Brisbane on tour this week, and promised fans that he'd sign autographs after having lunch at an Indian restaurant. But once he came out, reports the local Brisbane paper (via PerezHilton.com), he not only wouldn't sign, he sneered at a photog, "I can't believe they let you reproduce children."

That's par for the course for TimberBiel -- we spotted Jessica jabbing a pap with an umbrella just a couple of days ago.

Lance Bass thought Timberlake was gay

Ex-boy bander says it was because Justin wanted a homosexual movie role

MSNBC.com

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - Lance Bass first thought the majority of ‘NSYNC was gay.

The former boy band member was asked, by GQ in their November issue, about the sexuality of his band mates.

“When we were in the group, we thought Justin was gay, because he told us he wanted to do a gay part in a movie,” said Bass.

The gay speculation did not stop with Justin Timberlake. Bass, along with other members in the group, questioned Chris Kirkpatrick’s sexuality.

“We thought Chris was gay because he used to hang out with a choreographer,” Bass added.

Bass’ speculation on his sexuality does not bother Kirkpatrick. “I think it’s awesome that Lance thought I was gay while we were in the band together,” he told People.

“He’s been going through a lot after coming out, and we respect that and give him his space,” Kirkpatrick added.

In an attempt to shake his boy band notoriety, Bass transitioned into acting, only to face a whole new set of hurdles surrounding his sexuality.

“I’ve auditioned of movies and television shows. And casting directors come up to me and say, ‘We can’t put you in it because you’re gay.’ They flat out tell me that. People can’t separate the two,” Bass told GQ.

Lance Bass is currently starring in “Hairspray” on Broadway and his memoir, “Out of Sync,” is available now.

Copyright 2007 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Justin Timberlake Is A Jackass

Australia has been missing out on the Justin Jackass world tour, but not any longer. While recently in Brisbane, Justin showed Australia that he can be a jackass in any country and is just limited to rude behavior in the US.

When Justin Timberlake arrived to eat at a restaurant in Brisbane, several customers who had been standing in line waiting for a table, and other passers by asked Justin for his autograph. He said at the time that he was really hungry and that he would sign for everyone when he came back out. Well, while he was eating the crowd swelled to all of about 25 people. Obviously the people in Australia have the good sense to know that he is not worth waiting for. However, when he emerged from dinner 90 minutes after entering, he blew off the crowd by telling them he doesn't sign autographs. Apparently he doesn't do photographs either. A photographer confronted the Jackass and said, "If my kid could see me now, he'd be so excited." Jackass responded by saying, "I can't believe they let you reproduce children."

But wait, there's more. How can there be more you are asking? Isn't that more than enough jackass behavior for one night? Well, yes it is, but Justin is that very special breed of jackass who can just keep giving it out. For some reason, the management at the restaurant comped the meal of Jackass, which was worth about $140 Australian Dollars, which is probably worth about $8000 USD with our exchange rate being in the crapper. Anyway, Justin decides if the meal is free, then 15% of free is nothing and decides to not leave a tip despite being asked by one of the people he was with if they shouldn't leave a tip. Allegedly Justin said, "if the meal is free, I don't leave a tip, or else people start to get the wrong idea."

He then went home, called Jessica Biel uttered some unflattering remarks about her, and then had his mom tuck him into bed.

I know many of you will point out that he did give $100,000 to Australia Zoo, but that was business and was probably not his idea. Being a Jackass though to fans, people, and waiters is all about him.

Crazy Days and Nights

Lavigne steals Timberlake's thunder at MTV awards

MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) - Pop star Avril Lavigne stole the thunder from rival Justin Timberlake by taking two top prizes at the MTV Europe Music Awards on Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 23-year-old won Most Addictive Track for "Girlfriend" and the coveted Solo Artist of 2007 category while Timberlake, who dominated the event in 2006 and was the most nominated artist in 2007, came away empty-handed.

Britain's Amy Winehouse collected the Artists' Choice award but her live performance of "Back to Black" at the packed OlympiaHalle in Germany will have done little to allay concerns after drug-related problems.

She accepted her award with a brief "Thanks" before walking off stage. Minutes later she stumbled through her song with a thin, wailing voice instead of the rich growl that has won her so many fans.

Winehouse appeared to have trouble remembering the words to her own song, her dancing was stilted and out of step and she was unsteady on her feet.

By contrast compatriot Pete Doherty, in the headlines for his self-confessed drug addiction and affair with supermodel Kate Moss, led the Babyshambles in a haunting rendition of "Delivery."

Asked what was behind this apparent change, he told Reuters: "Yeh, it's all different now. I don't know ... God, and melody."

Munich music fan Ina Rousseau and her friend Ana Jordan particularly liked Doherty's performance. "He was here. He was singing and not falling down," said Jordan, 26.

SEX PISTOLS HOMAGE

The Foo Fighters kicked off the show, one of the music industry's biggest nights outside the United States, with a thrashing medley comprising their new single "The Pretender."

They also wove in a short musical homage to the Sex Pistols' classic track "God Save the Queen."

Lavigne bounced through a burlesque performance of "Hot" while Mika brought the crowd to its feet with "Grace Kelly."

Underlining a good night for Canada, Album of the Year went to Nelly Furtado for "Loose" which has sold around seven million copies to date.

30 Seconds to Mars triumphed in the Rock Out category and Linkin Park took home the award for Band of 2007.

MTV said over 50 million votes were cast across Europe, with the public deciding most of the main awards for the first time.

The Video Star prize went to Justice for the second year in a row for "D.A.N.C.E," beating out competition from acts including Kanye West.

In Copenhagen last year, the U.S. rap star rushed on stage when Justice beat out his video and argued forcefully that he should have been awarded the prize.

The 2007 event was hosted by U.S. rapper Snoop Dogg, who appeared in several costumes during the night, including traditional German lederhosen, a long fur coat and even a kilt.

There were minor hiccups along the way, including when he got a band's country of origin wrong. And when he asked Turkish band Yakup how badly they wanted to play on the stage, one of its members stood up and removed his trousers.

"That's beautiful in your own world," Snoop Dogg quipped.

http://news.yahoo.com

Timberlake getting his own golf tourney

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - Justin Timberlake is getting his own golf tournament. The 26-year-old singer will host the PGA Tour event in Las Vegas, which will be renamed the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.

Timberlake becomes the 14th celebrity to host an event, joining notables Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Glen Campbell. The five-year agreement begins next year.

"We will make sure to make this event unique and memorable, and we will raise money for charity while participating in the greatest game ever played," Timberlake said in a statement Monday. "Raising money to better children's lives while playing golf? I can't think of a better way to pass the time."

The Las Vegas tournament is part of the Fall Series in October, played after the FedEx Cup. George McNeill is the defending champion.

news.yahoo.com

Birds In Australia Know What's Up

Posted Image

Justin Timberlake was brutally attacked by a magpie while playing golf in Australia. That's scary! Birds will just swoop down and try to kill you Down Under? Justin Timberlake is Tippi Hedren! You know he owns the wig.

Recalling the incident onstage at his Sydney concert on Tuesday night, he said: "(Magpies are) the dive bombing gangsters of the air!"

He added, "I didn't realise until I got to the next tee bar, that I had peed my pants, just a little bit! Just a little bit, not a lot," reports CelebrityTruth.com. "So, I say, 'Boo' to the magpies."

I would never admit that I wet myself. Magpies allegedly like shiny objects, so it was probably going for the golfclub which had to have been flashing in the sun. Either that or Justin's beautiful jewelry. I'm surprised his Amazon Jessica Biel didn't just run up and pluck the bird out of the air and snap its neck. You don't mess with her. Justin's the petite flower in that relationship.

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

It wasn't the shiny objects. Magpies are extremely territorial in the Spring when they have babies in the nest. He just got too close to the tree where the magpie's nest was.

Justin Timberlake set to launch sportwear line with J.Lindeberg!

Next Fall you will be able to purchase a piece of Justin Timberlake! The singer is set launch women’s and men’s sportswear collections under his William Rast label. The clothing label has signed a deal with J. Lindeberg founders Johan and Marcella Lindeberg to branch out into womenswear via a new sportswear line. “I have always admired the modern designs and sophisticated aesthetics of Johan and Marcella Lindeberg,” the singer, who founded William Rast with childhood friend Trace Alaya in 2005, told WWD. “I am really excited that we have the chance to develop these strong collections together and that my vision for a complete William Rast lifestyle brand is in the hands of two of my most favorite designers.” The result will be a collection with a “sexy tomboy attitude,” with intricately constructed T-shirts, tailored jackets, high-waisted skirts and fitted pants. Men’s wear fabrics such as wool herringbone will be used to create the more feminine silhouettes. Prices haven’t been set but are expected to be in line with the denim, which wholesales between $90 and $100.

Timberlake Turns Stuntman for Super Bowl Ad

Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has turned stuntman - he will be seen flying over the hood of a car in a new Super Bowl commercial for Pepsi. The singer will appear to take a big hit in the new ad, which will debut during the Super Bowl in February. He'll also be dragged along the street on a car door. Timberlake is just one of a host of stars set to make Super Bowl XL II a glittering affair - Will Ferrell and Carmen Electra are also due to appear in commercials during the telecast.

imdb

Timberlake Turns Stuntman for Super Bowl Ad

Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has turned stuntman - he will be seen flying over the hood of a car in a new Super Bowl commercial for Pepsi. The singer will appear to take a big hit in the new ad, which will debut during the Super Bowl in February. He'll also be dragged along the street on a car door. Timberlake is just one of a host of stars set to make Super Bowl XL II a glittering affair - Will Ferrell and Carmen Electra are also due to appear in commercials during the telecast.

imdb

I will be waiting with bated breath for this commercial. :D

from perezhilton.com

If she hasn't broken up with him yet, then she's going to after she read this!!!

While Jessica Biel is in the U.K. filming a movie, her boyfriend of almost a year was at play.

That's right, Justin Timberlake was at New York City club Tenjune on Saturday night and MULTIPLE sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that the singer was making out with a brunette that was not Biel.

Hopefully that won't come as a surprise to Jessica!

from perezhilton.com

If she hasn't broken up with him yet, then she's going to after she read this!!!

While Jessica Biel is in the U.K. filming a movie, her boyfriend of almost a year was at play.

That's right, Justin Timberlake was at New York City club Tenjune on Saturday night and MULTIPLE sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that the singer was making out with a brunette that was not Biel.

Male or female? ;)

from perezhilton.com

Male or female? ;)

JBiel: Oo! Was she hot? Give me the details.

Timberlake's "Smell My Fingers" Routine

DIGITAL GETDOWN

"What Justin Timberlake/ Britney Spears story is too vulgar even to make it as a Gatecrasher blind item? asks gossip Ben Widdicombe in today's New York Daily News. The nugget, in this week's edition of Rolling Stone, is as foul as advertised: In a 2003 interview with W, Spears finally admitted that she and the former N'Sync star slept together—but only after waiting two years. Not quite. A year into the relationship, says Spears' choreographer Darrin Henson, Timberlake came back to the tour bus after a romp with Spears with a curious request: "Dude, smell my fingers," Henson claims Timberlake asked him. "Just slept with her that night."

The Internet Is Our Mirror

Posted Image

Thank you Justin Timberlake for warning me of wearing this kind of tool outfit in public. I seriously would probably wear something similar to this, but now Justin has saved me. He looks like an extra from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. I hope he continues to grow out his pube beard. I hope it grows all the way to his chest. That will be extra sexy.

Here's JT having dinner with his friends. He also posed for pictures with fans. A first, right? Doesn't he usually tell them to fuck off?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Janet: What She's Done for Us Lately

You know Janet Jackson cannot get a break. She’s always stayed away from her family, but they keep pulling her back in. In January 2004, right after Michael was arrested on child molestation and conspiracy charges, Janet played the Super Bowl with Justin Timberlake to promote her upcoming "Damita Jo" album.

That’s when the "wardrobe malfunction" happened. Timberlake danced away and Janet was left holding the bag. "Damita Jo" and a subsequent album tanked. She gained and lost 60 pounds. It was a bad time.

Now comes "Discipline" with a couple of really hot singles, set for Feb. 26. On "Discipline," all the ambiguous stuff is gone. Janet is back to hooks, catchy rhythms and defined singing. Besides the single "Feedback," I heard four tracks on Thursday that were more like the Janet of "Control" and "Rhythm Nation."

The up-tempo numbers, "Rollercoaster" and "Rock With U," are killer. The former is produced by Rodney Jerkins, a favorite of Michael. Ne-Yo, the hottest producer right now in R&B (remember the Neptunes?), contributed the dancing "Rock W U" and a breezy, jazzy "Pillow Talk"-like love song. Another almost rock/R&B mid-tempo ballad, called "Greatest X," shows off Janet’s Michaelish vocals and a memorable piano line.

If the rest of the album follows suit, Jackson may be back in a big way. But what’s the significance of Janet recording a song called "Rock With U" when Michael once had a huge hit with the same name? Only a family therapist might know that answer. Anyway, my money is on "Rollercoaster."

So much for now. What with Madonna following these two releases at the end of April, we’re in for a big diva spring! May the best woman win!

Justin Timberlake Caught Shopping for Engagement Rocks

Posted Image

While rumors of an engagement between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been going around for months, a new report says that Justin was recently spotted shopping for rings at none other than Tiffany and Co. in New York.

The source says, "Justin was really taking his time looking round the rings. He made the staff get a couple out of the cabinets so he could properly look at them."

Justin didn't purchase anything, but said he would think about it and might return later.

There's something about the idea of a little blue box that makes me giddy. Hopefully there is one on its way to Jessica soon. For now we'll have to keep an eye on that special finger, because you know these two are probably going to try and hide it for a while!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Justin Timberlake plans to pop the question to girlfriend Jessica Biel, according to Stuff. The pop crooner was recently spotted shopping for engagement rings at Tiffany and Co. “Justin was really taking his time looking round the rings,” a spywitness said. “He made the staff get a couple out of the cabinets so he could properly look at them. He didn't buy anything but told the manager he would think about it.” …

MSNBC