Hoyaheel

Met Costume Ball May 2010

To keep size down, I'm just linking, not sure how long it'll stay up:

http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?...UUID=2105#74423

My opinions:

Blake Lively looks like a tart as usual (pic 4)

SJP looks good in Halston. FAR better than the Chanel Oscars disaster (pic 6)

Jumpsuit on Tina Fey (pic9) That's a Don't

Kate Bosworth - dumpy (pic 15)

Oprah (18) it's very poufy - but the dress is balanced by the cleavage and the curls I guess

Jessica Biel (25) droopy....

Emma Watson (27) LOVE the hair. Not crazy about the dress - white is good on her but the style, eh.

Arriving in Style

Renee Zellweger strutted her stuff in a Carolina Herrera frock on her way to the Metropolitan Museum Costume Institute gala in NYC Monday.

Posted Image

What a fun link. I love looking at pretty things!

The dresses on Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lopez and Emma Watson - they are just too low cut. What I mean by that is they're look like they about to fall out of them unless the girls slouch over slightly. At least Emma Watson had a fail-safe with one shoulder intact.

I thought Taylor Swift looked very sweet.

I love Chloe Sevigny. She has a smoking hot bod but she dresses so strangly I can't fathom what got her there. However, she is consistent to her own style and that's what I like about her.

To keep size down, I'm just linking, not sure how long it'll stay up:

http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?...UUID=2105#74423

My opinions:

Blake Lively looks like a tart as usual (pic 4)

SJP looks good in Halston. FAR better than the Chanel Oscars disaster (pic 6)

Jumpsuit on Tina Fey (pic9) That's a Don't

Kate Bosworth - dumpy (pic 15)

Oprah (18) it's very poufy - but the dress is balanced by the cleavage and the curls I guess

Jessica Biel (25) droopy....

Emma Watson (27) LOVE the hair. Not crazy about the dress - white is good on her but the style, eh.

If I had legs like Blake, I'd wear short dresses all of the time, too. :drool:

Me TOO, but I just wouldn't wear that Marchesa sh*t, no matter how much I wanted to suck up to Harvey (who's wife is the designer of Marchesa, which Blake is wearing here). I think Blake is one of the best looking startlets at the moment.

Poor Christina Hendricks: so consistently fierce as Madmen's Joan, so consistently crap in real life:

http://thesuperficial.com/2010/05/christin...dricks_fail.php

Blake crosses the line from sexy & hot & fashion forward (which I expect at the Met ball - it's not the Oscars, you wear more runway type stuff, that's fine) But she looks trashy. I don't like the dress, but combined with the hair & the over-the-top fake bake - it's just a big NOT for me ;-)

Poor Christina Hendricks - so beautiful, can't SOME DESIGNER please make her breasts look lovely isntead of in pain? Oscar de la Renta managed to corral Oprahs giant ta-tas so someone has the ability.....It's out there - FIND IT!

Coco Rocha is not the best looking of all the models but her dress was very cool - not something I'd wear but an amazing piece of art that suited her and the event.

i loved seeing proper supermodels like Gisele and Karolina Kurkova.

even though both of their dresses were a bit "love-it-or-hate-it" -- they each looked absurdly amazing. especially KK, in my opinion. if anyone else were to wear this, they'd never pull it off.

Posted Image