Sign in to follow this  
schumibabe

George Michael

http://dlisted.com/node/38832

The Party Is Over For George Michael!

Posted Image

Or maybe the party has just begun? BBC News reports that George Michael will soon be singing "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go To The Showers" to his cell mate (GONG me in the nalgas, I like it), because he has been sentenced to 8 weeks in the chokey for smashing into a Snappy Snaps while driving under the influence of marijuana. George is already singing "I'm never going to drive again..." after he lost his drivers license for six months (GONG me again!).

Shortly after George pleaded guilty to the charge, he checked into rehab for a quick second and apologized to all of his fans for being a mess. George said that he accepts all responsibility for his actions.

Woe is George. For the next 8 weeks, he'll be shoved into close quarters with a bunch of sweaty and rough men who grunt when they thrust. Rough men who will give him a contraband joint for daily assjobs in the toilets. AND you can't get arrested for fucking around in those toilets. Yeah, change that headline, because the party is definitely on.

Posted by: Michael K

He used to be so purty!