Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

(IMDB.COM)Rodriguez in Serious Legal Trouble? Actress Michelle Rodriguez's alleged drunk-driving rap on Hawaii could land her with a huge Christmas headache - if prosecutors can prove she has violated the terms of her probation from another driving under the influence offence in June 2004. The SWAT star was arrested on suspicion of DUI after police stopped her after reportedly spotting her car weaving along a freeway near Honolulu, Hawaii, on Wednesday. Rodriguez faces a driver's license revocation hearing on December 29, but that could be the least of her worries if Los Angeles police decide she has violated her probation. Entertainment news website TMZ.com has unearthed the probation details stemming from two separate incidents, involving drink-driving and hit-and-run. Rodriguez was placed on probation for three years and she was specifically advised not to drink and drive. If the Los Angeles City Attorney believes Rodriguez drove drunk in Hawaii, the office could initiate a probation revocation hearing and she could face the maximum penalty on each of the three charges. Each charge carries a maximum of six months in jail.

Posted Image

Maggie Grace and Naveen Andrews at the Hollywood Life Magazine's Breakthrough of the Year Awards in Hollywood, California

(IMDB.COM)Aronofsky Directs 'Lost' Rachel Weisz's film director fiance Darren Aronofsky is such a huge fan of hit TV drama Lost - he has signed up to direct an episode. The Requiem For A Dream director made a call to the desert island show's bosses to ask if he could head an episode, and was thrilled when they agreed. Aronofsky's episode will be broadcast in the US in May.

(IMDB.COM)Rodriguez Settles Traffic Cases Actress Michelle Rodriguez settled two of her four traffic violations by paying fines in court on Tuesday. The 27-year-old was ordered to pay a total of $657 in Hawaii for speeding offences in October and November this year. However, Rodriguez and her Lost co-star Cynthia Watros are scheduled to return to court at the end of the month to face drink-driving charges. The pair were driving separate cars when they were arrested on November 30 within 15 minutes of each other near Honolulu. In June 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three more traffic violations - hit and run, driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license. She is currently serving a three-year probation term and could face a driver's license revocation for breaching its terms.

Kristin of E!

ABC announced that there will be recap eps of Lost and Grey's Anatomy, for all you late joiners. (It's never too late for good TV!)

Grey's Anatomy's recap episode will air Jan. 8 on ABC, and the show returns with it first new episode of 2006 on Jan. 15.

Lost's third recap episode will air Jan. 11 at 8:00, followed by the "23rd Psalm," ....[snipped for spoilers] will air the same night at 9:00.

I love characters that aren't good or bad, they're somewhere in the middle.So WTF with the black smoke monster that did the stare down with Mr. Eko!?!?!

Finally a good episode.I could do without the Charlie schitck and how many times are we going to have the feel good/love each montage at the end :D...but the Ecko backstory was very well done.Ok, some people on the boards saw images in the smoke???? like a crucifix, a church, the woman selling the statues??? I looked at my tape again..all I saw was smoke :DDid anyone catch next week's scenes?..my tape ran out..please give the scoop. ty

Ok, some people on the boards saw images in the smoke???? like a crucifix, a church, the woman selling the statues??? I looked at my tape again..all I saw was smoke :D

I saw electrical currents, little lightening flashes kinda things. Saw patterns in the swirls too, but not sure if could say there were in the shape of anything in particular. I have NO idea WTF the black smoke is suppose to be.....Can't remember what scenes to the next episode showed... I think it was about Michael going on a bender with guns and looking for Walt??

There were lots of images in the smoke. We watched it on videotape (yes, we are in the dark ages here at my house, still using a good old VCR LOL) and slow-mo'd that part. I only caught some of them but they were definately there. I found screen caps here http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6056 .

Great find! Here's a sample:

Woww...that is awesome (thanks WW for the link)..thanks for posting Princess my computer wouldn't let me see the pictures.

Aha! I posted about this in the SPOILERS ALLOWED thread, but you're talking about it here. We saw them when we played back the Tivo.

Aha! I posted about this in the SPOILERS ALLOWED thread, but you're talking about it here. We saw them when we played back the Tivo.

Oh shoot, sorry! I didn't think about the spoiler part. I didn't realize there was another spoiler allowed thread.

Perezhilton.com message board:The word on "Lost?" Not a peep. George Clooney asked about the show's upcoming plot. So did Zach Braff, who described himself as a "Lost geek." The result? Nada. The producers wouldn't say a word.

Posted Image

You know, I just now noticed that it looks like in between the crucifix and Eko's face there is another face and that face looks like that Zeke guy. Anyone else see that too?

Watched the summary episode last night and I have a theory. I think when the others take people from the plane, they're brain washing them or something like that so that they join the other's group peacefully. When they took Walt off the boat, wasn't the guy sitting down one of the tailys that was taken?When Michael and Mr. Eko were watching the other's walk past them on the trail, we saw a teddy bear. The same teddy bear that one of the taily kids had, you think the taily kid was peacefully joining the other's group? (Michael would not have recognized the taily kid, but Eko would have.... he didn't say anything so far....)On another note, poor Jack needs to get laid. C'mon Kate, give it up!Who do we think Sawyer was talking about when he said "I love her" in his sleep?

I was a little disappointed with last night's episode after the great episode with Eko.Why didn't Jack,etc beg "Zeke" for Walt back..explain he has a worried father on the island,etc? or beg to at least see Walt to make sure he's ok? but I guess Kate ruined all of that :rolleyes: Also, how does Sawyer know Beard dude is named Zeke?Reading some of the boards..some other names for "Zeke"--"Beverlyboatbilly", "Otherbeard", "Gortman's Fisherman". :DAlso, alot of talk about Jack's wife's mystery man--possibly Jack's Daddy?? :oI was looking at the crucifix/Eko picture..there might be another image superimposed on it..not sure if it's Zeke or not...good catch.

Posted Image

Lost star Josh Holloway makes the most of his workplace in Oahu, Hawaii (where the show films), on Wednesday. With him: his wife of more than one year, Yessica.

Decided since it's already aired, this isn't a spoiler. Just an observation.

Kristin of E!

Either Walt is one of “The Others” holding a torch, or I’m officially insane. Click on this picture (click the link, then the photo to get it bigger) and look at the figure in the top right corner:

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name...bum=887&pos=600

Kristin of E!Last night's episode ROCKED, did it not? That last line gave me chills!A few things you may or may not know:*Mr. Beardy/"Zeke" quoted the Dharma video when he said, "Someone a whole lot smarter than any of us once said, 'Since the dawn of our species, man's been blessed with curiosity.'"*Mr. BeardZeke yelled, "Bring her out, Alex!" Alex was the crazy French lady's child. So clearly, these Other freaks are snatching up children for some purpose, perhaps as the next generation of their "army"? The kids with the teddy bears, Walt , Aaron?*Zeke the Freak also noticeably clinched up when Jack referenced a "spy," then showed relief when he said, Ethan. I'm betting there's another spy among them, someone whom we haven't yet met or (the obvious choice) Libby, who hasn't yet had a backstory. *I couldn't make out who was on that Geronimo Jackson Cover, but it was clearly something the producers had shot (Hawaii background) and the creepy shadowed dude in the right corner seems sketchy.*Another hunch: WHO Julie Bowen/Sarah was cheating on Jack with could later tie into the island story.*A friend tells me that the guy (Gabriella's father) who died while Jack was operating showed up in the Dharma video "in the window," but I can't confirm this ... I no longer have the premiere on my Tivo. Does any one else?*I have news on Harold Perrineau's whereabouts ... It's interesting. And I will share in Monday's chat. Please remind me!*Also, anyone notice the date on the patient's chart? Nov. 16, 2005. (?!)