Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

Can anyone find a screen cap of the people on the little boat that took Walt?? I want to get another good look at them, I swear one of the guys sitting in the front was a taily....

Can anyone find a screen cap of the people on the little boat that took Walt?? I want to get another good look at them, I swear one of the guys sitting in the front was a taily....

Excuse my ignorance what's a taily?

The people from the back of the plane, group #2. They've been getting called "tailys" since they were in the back :unsure: Here's a shot, but kinda dark...

Here's another... the guy on the left - wasn't he one of the guys that disappeard from the taily group??

Luv the investigative work :D..thanks for posting the pics.The one with "Walt" is creepy.About the taily guy...ahhhh I don't know. It's very possible..it looks like both have the same forehead..the hair is a little different. Did the actor's name show up in the credits at the end of last year's finale?

Luv the investigative work :D..thanks for posting the pics.The one with "Walt" is creepy.About the taily guy...ahhhh I don't know. It's very possible..it looks like both have the same forehead..the hair is a little different. Did the actor's name show up in the credits at the end of last year's finale?

Josh Randall played Nathan. I found him on IMDB. He's only credited in the one episode of Lost, The Other 48. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0709620/

About the taily guy...ahhhh I don't know. It's very possible..it looks like both have the same forehead..the hair is a little different.

Yeah, I'm still kinda 50/50 on it too, but love the theory..... :)

Luv the investigative work :D..thanks for posting the pics.The one with "Walt" is creepy.About the taily guy...ahhhh I don't know.  It's very possible..it looks like both have the same forehead..the hair is a little different.  Did the actor's name show up in the credits at the end of last year's finale?

Josh Randall played Nathan. I found him on IMDB. He's only credited in the one episode of Lost, The Other 48. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0709620/
In the past, imdb has left people's credit's off until major plots have been revealed. Can't remember the celeb, but they posted a credit before they were suppose to and got yelled at by the tv show and the mesage board pees were pretty pissed too....

people.com

The cast of Lost is about to get a fatter paycheck.

For signing on to an extra year on the ABC ratings hit, Touchstone Television has offered all original members of the ensemble – including Matthew Fox, Evangeline Lilly, Josh Holloway, Naveen Andrews, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Jorge Garcia, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim and Harold Perrineau – nearly $80,000 each per episode next season, says the Hollywood Reporter.

Currently, the actors are said to be earning between $20,000 and $40,000 per show. Fox, however, reportedly earned an extra bonus of at least $250,000 for playing the pivotal role of Jack.

Reps for Touchstone TV and the Lost actors declined comment.

The trade paper notes that a similar behind-the-scene scenario took place on Desperate Housewives, another ABC hit. Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria reputedly went into the series making between $20,000-$40,000, then received bonuses of $250,000 midway though the show's first season as well as equal salary bumps for Season 2, bringing their per-episode fees to the high-five to low-six figures, the Reporter adds.

Princess, that taily guy you are referring to was killed by Goodwin, remember? A-L stuck him in that pit, and then goodwin came up to him and pretended to let him out, but then broke his neck...

EOnline.comISLAND HEAT: Lost star Josh Holloway named "hottest hunk" on television by In Touch Weekly.

Kristin of E!From elvira_99: Is it true that Naveen Andrews wants to leave Lost?No. I don't think so. I've heard that someone wants to leave, but it's not him.

justjaradYou can clearly see a plane (the drug plane? It doesn't really look at like it, but its a plane.) on the left side crashing. Right when it "crashes", the dove appears and flies toward Charlie. I don't know what this means at all...maybe that their visions are "canned" or something? Who knows. But I figured those of you without HD might want to see the plane crashing, since we *heard* it flying in the scene.

There are no spoilers, although she did point out a ton of stuff I hadn't noticed last episode....

Kristin of E!

We must discuss last night's episode.

I loved it. Like, loved it, loved it. Like, I want to have babies with it.

I could also have one with the "new sheriff in town."

BRILLIANT! Sawyer's bad again and I love it.

Kay, enough gushing.

Here's what you gotta know (if you don't already):

Hurley is seen reading a manuscript on the beach, that he found in the luggage. The name of the book is "Bad Twin"

by a writer named Gary Troup. This is the one that ABC concocted just for the show and will be selling. BUT, do you know what you get when you rearrange the letters of "Gary Troup?"

PURGATORY!

Kudos to my friend Margo for figuring that one out.

The waitress in Sawyer's flashback was Kate's mom! The actress' name is Beth Broderick. (She also played Aunt Zelda on Sabrina The Teenage Witch.)

The guy who Sawyer conned at the gas station COULD BE the guy Ana Lucia shot -- there are similarities, but so far no confimation. (Anyone have both eps to compare?)

The photo posted on lost-media.com was WRONG and did not show Charlie as Sun's abductor. http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=cop...album=906&pos=3 Which leads me to ask: Were we intentionally misled? Was Dom not available to shoot that scene?

The book Locke was holding was called "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge." This is the description from wikipedia: It is the story of a man who is sentenced to death by hanging at the Owl Creek Bridge of the title.

When he is hanged the rope breaks and the main character falls into the water, from which he begins a journey back to his home. During his journey, he starts to feel some strange physiological events that ultimately end with a searing pain in his neck. It turns out that the man never escaped; he imagined the entire thing during the time between being pushed off the bridge and the noose finally breaking his neck."

The book was adapted into three different movies, as well as an episode of the Twilight Zone in 1964.

And that wasn't the only Twilight Zone reference ... in an episode a man in a nursing home picks of radio waves from another time and the first song he hears is MOONLIGHT SERENADE.