Queen G

Sienna Miller

Look at the clothes she wears... If this bitch is a fashion icon then I'm one of the hippopotimus ballerinas from Fantasia.

LOL Hey! Don't knock those hippos - they were very light on their feet.

I don't know where the fashion icon appellation came from - other than the British press just decided to christen her one. All I could ever see was a cheap imitation of Kate Moss' style. That "bohemian chic" look or whatever they called it. And seriously, if you're the low-rent version of junkie-queen Kate Moss, is it really worth it?

Look at the clothes she wears... If this bitch is a fashion icon then I'm one of the hippopotimus ballerinas from Fantasia.

LOL Hey! Don't knock those hippos - they were very light on their feet.

I don't know where the fashion icon appellation came from - other than the British press just decided to christen her one. All I could ever see was a cheap imitation of Kate Moss' style. That "bohemian chic" look or whatever they called it. And seriously, if you're the low-rent version of junkie-queen Kate Moss, is it really worth it?

Sometimes they are just given a tag by the press and they have no say over it. I'm not sure she set out from her house every day thinking "Do I look Boho chic enough?". She just gets dressed as she likes and the papers sort of hone in on the look. When you think about it they actually invent a lot and the celebrities have little say over that. Weird how it works sometimes.

I'm not even convinced she's slutting around with half the people she's supposed to be (although she's probably no saint, fair enough) but more that someone wants her to look that way. They can get away with pushing the boat out nowadays with what they write, especially if the celebrities don't retaliate. Many of them won't because it's free publicity and they can live through it.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

Miller's cross

24/08/2007

She's regularly pictured moving from one gorgeous bloke to the next, but Sienna Miller hotly rejects her "sleeparound" image.

Wandering around in floppy, shapeless clothes, the 25-year-old was glum as she walked her dog near her home in Maida Vale in West London.

Having dated lots of actors including Jude Law and Daniel Craig, and been linked to P Diddy, the actress was seen with Rhys Ifans this week.

But Sienna strops: "I always hear things about me and different men. Is my nickname Sleeparound Sienna? I can assure you I'm not. And Rhys is crashing on my couch - we're not sleeping together."

Who rattled her cage?

Miller's cross

24/08/2007

She's regularly pictured moving from one gorgeous bloke to the next, but Sienna Miller hotly rejects her "sleeparound" image.

Wandering around in floppy, shapeless clothes, the 25-year-old was glum as she walked her dog near her home in Maida Vale in West London.

Having dated lots of actors including Jude Law and Daniel Craig, and been linked to P Diddy, the actress was seen with Rhys Ifans this week.

But Sienna strops: "I always hear things about me and different men. Is my nickname Sleeparound Sienna? I can assure you I'm not. And Rhys is crashing on my couch - we're not sleeping together."

Who rattled her cage?

Umm... so, he's just crashing on her couch. Okay. And did she take her couch to Ibiza on vacation with the two of them last week?

Oh, and to answer her question.... Yes! Yes your nickname is Sleeparound Sienna - sort of. It's actually more like "That slutty cokewhore" or "Sluttienna" or "Just another whore who blew Harvey for work" basically.

Edited by hedda_louella

Sienna Miller is sick and tired of people calling her a slut. Just in the past couple of weeks Sienna has been linked to several men, all co-stars. Most recently she was linked to Rhys Ifans, but Sienna says she's just giving him a place to crash.

"I always hear things about me and different men. Is my nickname Sleeparound Sienna? I can assure you I'm not. He (Rhys) lives on a boat and it has flooded so at the moment he is sleeping on my sofa. I gave him a place to stay because that's what friends do."

Oh and in slut talk "sofa" means "vagina." I speak slut fluently.

DListed

Factory Hurl

http://www.mollygood.com/sienna-miller/fac...-hurl-20070831/

Sienna Miller and Rhys Ifans maintain that they are not romantically involved, though these photos prove that they are alcoholically involved and, soon, will be pukingly involved, which is never good while romantically involved. That usually leads to being awkwardly involved and then being-asked-to-leave involved.

I could actually believe her that she's not quite the sleeparound she's made out to be in the press absolutely all the time and that they may exaggerate that once too many times. But I do think she loves to party.

Posted Image

I think she looks stunning here. One has to appreciate the wonders of a good makeup artist and temporary sobriety. However, I hardly view her as a fashion icon (feisty or otherwise.)

Edited by tifflet

Miller's cross

24/08/2007

Who rattled her cage?

Umm... so, he's just crashing on her couch. Okay. And did she take her couch to Ibiza on vacation with the two of them last week?

Oh, and to answer her question.... Yes! Yes your nickname is Sleeparound Sienna - sort of. It's actually more like "That slutty cokewhore" or "Sluttienna" or "Just another whore who blew Harvey for work" basically.

What dumb-dumb also fails to realize is that her "career" started in sex scandal. I mean Jude Law(remember him) cheated on her with a real woman with curves(the nanny). And she returned the favor with a fling with Daniel Craig, and God knows who else....so she will always be linked as a ho, same as Jude Law. She also has a fast career rise...I mean Colin Farrell did as well...and that's not based on talent...well maybe "talent" in another department.

Miller's cross

24/08/2007

Who rattled her cage?

What dumb-dumb also fails to realize is that her "career" started in sex scandal. I mean Jude Law(remember him) cheated on her with a real woman with curves(the nanny). And she returned the favor with a fling with Daniel Craig, and God knows who else....so she will always be linked as a ho, same as Jude Law. She also has a fast career rise...I mean Colin Farrell did as well...and that's not based on talent...well maybe "talent" in another department.

Well said BobbyD!

Don't Make Me Laugh! HA!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Kate Moss is pissed off that Sienna Miller is trying to steal her swagger. Kate reportedly accused Sienna of stealing her look and friends. Sienna is currently sort-of fucking Rhys Ifans, one of Kate's closest friends. Kate isn't happy about it and let the bitch know at a wedding this past weekend.

Brawl at a wedding? You can take the trash out of the trash can.....

A witness said, "Kate had a go at Sienna and accused her of stealing her style. She was ranting on about how Sienna was now trying to steal her lifestyle and her friends too. It was really cutting and everyone was listening to them."

"A few drinks had been sunk by the time Kate said it and Sienna had plucked up some Dutch courage too. She gave Kate as good as she got."

Eventually someone reminded these two trash cans that they were at a wedding and they stopped. Yeah, they probably stopped to get drunk instead.

Please! These two rat faces don't know how to fight. Someone should've just put a moldy piece of cheese in front of them and whoever got to the center first won the fight. My money would've been on Kate. That snaggle tooth looks turboized.

www.dailymirror.co.uk

Sienna & Rhys doomed?

..or will it be Rhys who has his heart broken?

By Dominic Utton 26/10/2007

They say opposites attract. Maybe that's why glamorous young Hollywood star Sienna Miller has fallen into the arms of scruffy Rhys Ifans - a renowned party animal who is pushing 40.

That they make an odd couple certainly seems lost on the lovey-dovey pair, who were snapped getting cosy in a cab on the way back to Sienna's West London home following dinner at The Ivy on Tuesday.

They have only just gone public as a couple, after being seen together at parties, getting matching swallow tattoos, and going on holiday to Ibiza where Sienna sunbathed topless - all the while maintaining the pretence of being "just good friends".

Even when Welsh actor Rhys, 39, moved his things into 26-year-old Sienna's Notting Hill home after his houseboat sprung a leak, they declared he was sleeping on the sofa.

Finally, the "friends" were rumbled when they were snapped kissing in the street, apparently overcome with passion while walking Sienna's dogs, Porgy and Bess.

They are beaming but the news hasn't delighted everyone. Sienna's friends believe she is still reeling from her rocky relationship with ex-fiance Jude Law, who cheated on her with his children's nanny.

And they are worried that by dating Rhys - an unkempt goodtime geezer who'd rather party tonight than worry about tomorrow - she is heading for another romantic meltdown. But others close to the couple fear the real danger lies the other way around. They believe that Sienna sees the relationship as a bit of fun, whereas Rhys has fallen in love.

"Their romance has been a big secret for months now," says a friend of the couple. "Rhys wanted the world to know but Sienna was keen to play it down - yet she normally flaunts her romances.

"A small part of her was embarrassed about Rhys because he's a step down for her in the looks department, even though she says she's never known a man who loves her so much and understands her so well.

"He, on the other hand, is besotted. He's totally in love with her and loves that they are completely inseparable. He can't believe his luck.

"He just wants to marry her so that this relationship won't ever end. He's already asked her to marry him about five times but Sienna just laughs it off.

"His friends are worried that she'll break his heart when someone better looking comes along."

Rhys has already made a huge sacrifice for his new love - choosing his romance with Sienna over his relationship with his best mates, actors Ioan Gruffudd and Matthew Rhys.

The three Welshmen - known as the Hollywood "Taffia" - were firm friends until Rhys "stole" Sienna, who was dating Matthew earlier this summer. Now Rhys has been ostracised.

"Rhys Ifans's name is mud among his former band of Welsh acting buddies," says a source. "They all think it's disgraceful behaviour that he stole someone else's girl."

It is thanks to Sienna's rising career that she knows Rhys at all. Her acclaimed performances in Layer Cake, Casanova and Factory Girl saw her taken up by the notorious Primrose Hill set - the decadent gang of West London A-Listers led by Kate Moss and including Pearl Lowe, her husband Danny Goffey, Jude Law and Sadie Frost.

Rhys, who is most famous as Hugh Grant's lovable layabout flatmate Spike in movie Notting Hill, once lived next door to Pearl and Danny - he is reported to have turned down an invitation to their now-notorious wife-swapping sessions with Jude and Sadie.

According to those who know the Primrose Hill set, it is easy to see why Sienna would fall for him.

"Rhys is amazingly popular," says one insider. "He's kept in with them all. When people fall out big time - like Noel Gallagher and Meg Mathews, or Kate Moss and Pearl Lowe - Rhys manages to remain friends with everyone. He never got involved in all the bitching. He just likes to party and is one of the few who can keep up with Kate, plus he is naturally very funny."

But there are concerns about his age, seeming lack of ambition, and hedonistic lifestyle.

Another friend says: "He blows everything he earns on going out and drinking. He lives like a total student. His place is a mess. He has really weird habits like not putting sheets or pillow cases on his bed."

Yet for all his hard-partying Rhys has a surprisingly soft centre. When his last serious relationship, with fashion PR executive Jess Morris, ended in 2004 he was inconsolable.

"They were together for years and when Jess ended it he was in pieces," reveals a friend. "He would get angry and get drunk and smash things up and cry. He was a total mess. Jess just got fed up with him never having money and being a bit of a sad loser."

Other friends add that Rhys would love to settle down and start a family. "He's really good with kids," says our source. "Everyone's children adore him. He's happy to look after them for hours while they all go out.

"And he's not a flirt - actually he's pretty shy with women, which accounts for the fact that he falls so hard when he gets into a relationship. He might play the out-of control party man, but under it all he's a pretty old-fashioned guy."

It seems if this mismatched love affair between Sienna and Rhys does one day end in tears, there's no telling who will be crying their heart out.

features@mirror.co.uk

'G.I. Joe' Recruits Sienna Miller

Actress may play The Baroness in the Hasbro adaptation

November 20, 2007

Only by Hollywood logic does it make sense that the first thespian cast in Paramount's big budget "G.I. Joe" movie would be a perky, blonde Brit.

According to Variety, Sienna Miller has snagged one of the female leads in the tentpole pic, set to begin production in mid-February.

Stephen Sommers ("The Mummy") is directing "G.I. Joe," already set for an Aug. 7, 2009 release date.

Back in the day, the Hasbro toy, comic and TV series franchise was frequently subtitled "Real American Hero," as it celebrated our men and women in uniform and their missions to root out evildoers, but the new take appears to be a more international affair. To heck with representing the American military, GIJOE is now an acronym for Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, a co-ed international force entrusted with wiping out the evil forces of Cobra, an organization topped by a Scottish arms dealer.

Fans of the earlier, more patriotic incarnations of the franchise remember that Scottish arms dealer was Destro, whose second-in-command and lover was a vixen named Baroness.

While Variety stops short of saying that Miller will be Baroness, but the trade describes her role as "a raven-haired baroness and sexy femme fatale skilled in espionage." Draw your own conclusions.

Miller was actually born in New York City, but she was raised in the United Kingdom and is best know from films including "Layer Cake," "Alfie" and Stardust." She's finished upcoming work on "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh," "The Edge of Love" and "Hippie Hippie Shake."

Marisa Tomei Tops Best Nude Scenes of 2007

Actress' turn in 'Before the Devil Knows You're Dead' celebrated

November 29, 2007

Marisa Tomei in 'Before the Devil Knows You're Dead'Sure it was her comedic timing that won Marisa Tomei her Oscar 15 years ago, but it's her casual, topless talents that won Mr. Skin's highest commendation for 2007.

The year's films made skinematic history as Mr. Skin, as featured in "Knocked Up," was presented with such a wealth of nakedness on the silver screen, he had to compile his Top 20 list of films in which talented actresses took it off.

"2007 was a surprisingly strong year for big-screen nudity," noted Mr. Skin from his Chicago headquarters. "In fact, you could say it ranks among this decade's very breast!"

Topping the list was Tomei in Sidney Lumet's crime drama "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead." In the film, she's seen opening the movie with some nudity topside and later similarly displays herself to advantage after an illicit tryst. Oh yeah, and Ethan Hawke and Philip Seymour Hoffman also star in the heist movie.

Not one to be labeled an anglophobic philistine, Mr. Skin traveled across the pond to celebrate British beauty Keeley Hazell in the art house flick "Cashback." The former Page 3 girl gets her assets unveiled in the film when a supermarket clerk takes advantage of his newfound ability to freeze time.

The remainder of the Top 20 are as follows:

3. Natalie Portman in "Hotel Chevalier" - The acclaimed actress gets cheeky when she drops her drawers for this short film that's a companion piece to "The Darjeeling Limited."

4. Christina Ricci in "Black Snake Moan" - Her skimpy top can't contain her talent in this Southern gothic potboiler, even if she is chained to a radiator.

5. Sienna Miller in "Factory Girl" - Twenty-one minutes into the film about Andy Warhol's muse, Miller soaks naked in a tub.

6. Roselyn Sanchez in "Yellow" -The actress' character just wants to be a Broadway dancer, but of course, must strip in order to get there.

7. Malin Ackerman in "The Heartbreak Kid" - An acrobatic sex act opposite Ben Stiller allows this actress to show off more than just her flexibility.

8. Eva Mendes in "We Own the Night" - Very early into the film, the starlet shows one reason why she deserves to be on this list. Yep, just one, but it's a compelling one.

9. Lena Headey in "300" - Sure, the men got to show off their abs, but Headey shows she's no slouch in the skin department during a poetic love scene.

10. Stormy Daniels and Nautica Thorne in "Knocked Up" -Lapdancers in Vegas give the main character and his pal an eyeful up close and personal.

11. Alexa Davalos in "Feast of Love" - Selma Blair and Radha Mitchell also get naked, but it's Davalos' full frontal that makes her stand out.

12. Chelan Simmons in "Good Luck Chuck" - Seven different women take off their tops for the camera, including the "Kyle XY" cutie.

13. Wei Tang in "Lust, Caution" - This Ang Lee follow-up to "Brokeback Mountain" takes a while to build up, and then watch out. The Chinese starlet engages in lots and lots of sex to take down a political figure, and her dedication is on display fully from the front and back.

14. Ashley Judd in "Bug" - Mental illness, gasoline and frontal and dorsal nudity.

15. Olivia Wilde in "Alpha Dog" - Three other actresses show skin, including Amanda Seyfried ("Mean Girls") for a skinny-dipping adventure, but Wilde got the mention for her motel tryst.

16. Ana Claudia Talancon in "Alone With Her" - A peeping Tom's use of high-tech spying gadgetry pays off many, many times, including once with a steamy shower.

17. Danielle Harris in "Halloween" - More skin than the original.

18. Heather Matarazzo in "Hostel: Part II" -If you like your nudity disturbing, bloody and hung upside down, this is the movie for you.

19. Amber Valetta in "The Last Time" -This supermodel isn't wearing haute couture or doing runway.

20. Lucy Liu in "Blood Hunter" -Nudity in a vampire flick? Bloody likely! Cameron Richardson and Samaire Armstrong take it off, but it's Liu's topless turn in a lesbian tussle with Carla Gugino.

Mr. Skin and his team of "skinvestigators" view all non-adult titles for their nudity content and rates them on their "skintensity."

Miller Wins Privacy Lawsuit

Actress Sienna Miller has won an invasion of privacy lawsuit filed against two British newspapers after they published nude photographs of the star taken while she was filming a movie.

The beauty sued tabloids The Sun and News of the World, along with the photo agency that supplied the pictures from the set of her movie "Hippie Hippie Shake," after they were printed in October.

She was awarded $75,000 in damages following the ruling in a British court on Friday.

News Group Newspapers -- the parent company of the two tabloids -- also agreed not to reprint the photos and delete all existing copies, according to Miller's attorney

But the British star is still pressing legal action against the individual photographer. An application for a default judgment is expected to be heard next month.

Miller Wins Privacy Lawsuit

Actress Sienna Miller has won an invasion of privacy lawsuit filed against two British newspapers after they published nude photographs of the star taken while she was filming a movie.

The beauty sued tabloids The Sun and News of the World, along with the photo agency that supplied the pictures from the set of her movie "Hippie Hippie Shake," after they were printed in October.

She was awarded $75,000 in damages following the ruling in a British court on Friday.

News Group Newspapers -- the parent company of the two tabloids -- also agreed not to reprint the photos and delete all existing copies, according to Miller's attorney

But the British star is still pressing legal action against the individual photographer. An application for a default judgment is expected to be heard next month.

She is lucky there are tabloids. Otherwise, she would have no career whatsoever. :D

She is lucky there are tabloids. Otherwise, she would have no career whatsoever. :D

I can think of a few people to which that label would apply. :D

I can think of a few people to which that label would apply. :D

Hmm...Paris, Britney, Amy ...........

28 December 2007 (Bang) - The Welsh actor plans to pop the question during a romantic evening to mark Sienna's 26th birthday tonight (28 Dec 2007) and has hidden the specially-designed band among a pile of presents.

A source told Britain's Sun newspaper: "He's collected 10 presents for Sienna of varying shapes, sizes and prices. They are all part of a plan for a romantic night in with a mountain of presents.

"He is keeping tight-lipped on a proposal but hinted to he has had a Welsh designer craft a special ring for her, which can only mean one thing."

Rhys - who was first romantically linked to Sienna in August after moving in to her London home in August when his houseboat started leaking - has also reportedly penned Sienna a poem in his native Welsh tongue to help ease her anxiety about growing older.

The source added: "Sienna is having an age crisis and feels that she has not done enough with her life so far.

"Rhys, whose philosophy is to live and enjoy every day, has written her a poem about their brilliant future together, all her achievements in life so far and always seizing the best out of life."

This will not be the first time Rhys has asked Sienna to marry him. Last month, the actor reportedly proposed to Sienna by serenading her with a poem entitled 'Marry This Misfit'.

www.news.sawf.org

No Ring!

Posted Image

Sienna Miller reportedly got engaged to Rhys Ifans on her birthday, but I don't see any ring. Maybe he got her a clit ring. Seriously, we should skip the engagement ring and just get rings on our genitals. I mean that's what we're basically promising to each other.

Sienna and Rhys were out the other day in her new Audi TT which she got for her birthday.

Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn split up after (Sienna) Miller time

Thursday, January 17th 2008, 4:00 AM

There's never a simple reason for a couple to part after 20 years. But if Sienna Miller didn't cause Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn to split up, some claim she may not have been a good influence.

A source recalls a party in a suite at a New York hotel where they both were staying.

"Sienna was sitting on Sean's lap," according the source. "She was dressed very sexily. She had her arm around his neck." That night, claims the source, they stayed up quite late.

One Penn friend maintains there was never anything romantic between them. "Sienna is like that with everyone," says the friend. "She's very physical. She drapes herself over people she likes. She doesn't mean a lot by it."

Miller's rep insists that suggestions that the actress, now dating Rhys Ifans, was ever more than friends with Penn are "outrageously untrue. Sienna is a very good friend of Robin. She adores and respects Robin."

Still, you wonder if the up-till-dawn scene might trouble a wife left home with two kids.

Speaking of breakups, Penn has filed for a journalistic divorce from San Francisco Chronicle editor Phil Bronstein.

Penn, who has contributed dispatches to the Chronicle, sent a letter to Bronstein on Tuesday in response to a satirical piece about celebrities who've met Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.

"I could only hope this great city was more clever than its increasingly lamebrain paper," wrote Penn, who was angry that Chavez had been called a dictator. "Chavez was democratically elected … The Chronicle should take comfort that The New York Times generally does no better than them here.

"Yet, in the paper's attack on Oliver Stone, who, agree with him or not, has at least the balls, passion and intellectual curiosity to pursue information away from a porcelain dumping bowl and a desperate newspaper, we see another attempt to marginalize the outspoken.

"I have a reasonably good sense of humor … but I felt so embarrassed, even for the Chronicle. … Its Datebook editorials have become Mad Magazine for small-minded cowards and former writers of substance. Who could that be, Phil?"

Penn signed the letter "former SF Chronicle contributing reporter."

Bronstein, who's survived a split with wife Sharon Stone, called Penn "a great actor and a great director. People get riled up about a lot of things, particularly in this day and age; they get to express themselves. We were more than happy to print his letter."

The Dreaded "M" Word

Posted Image

No, not masturbation. That's a beautiful word and nobody should dread it. I'm talking about marriage. You see, Rhys Ifans is sick of being Sienna Miller's secret and wants to marry her or else! A source told the Daily Mail, "He has asked Sienna to marry him and it's the last time he will ask. He wants everyone to know they are officially an item. Sienna has yet to make a decision and Rhys can't understand why."

Sienna wants to keep their relationship on the down-low and isn't ready to go public in a major way.

Rhys just screwed himself and not in a good way. Nothing sends a slut running like the m-word. Sienna is a slut through and through and Rhys needs to understand that. It's an instant boner killer. I expect Sienna to dump his ass any day now.

It's about time anyway. I was beginning to miss Sienna slut-antics!