princess

Kate Moss

Australia's NW MagAllegedlyPete Doherty and Kate Moss are to marry at this weekend's legendary Glastonbury Festival in Somerset, England. :o

WTF?

http://www.sfgate.com/columnis­ts/dailydish/

MOSS 'MARRIES' DOHERTY

Supermodel Kate Moss and her rock star lover Pete Doherty have wed at this

year's Glastonbury Festival in southwest England -- in a fake ceremony.

British beauty Moss and the Babyshambles frontman took part on Saturday in

the mock wedding, which is only valid for one day, at the site's Chapel of

Love and Loathing in Lost Vagueness.

After the ceremony, the couple celebrated their pretend marriage by dancing

to George Michael's song "Faith" and the Human League's "Tell Me When" at a

party held by clothing company Diesel.

A Chapel of Love spokesperson refused to comment, saying, "I do not expose

my guests to the media glare."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/e­ntertainment/69872004.htm Pete Doherty Blames Live 8 Flop On Kate Moss July 5, 2005, 6:07:18 DOHERTY BLAMES MOSS FOR DISASTROUS ELTON DUET Troubled rocker PETE DOHERTY has lashed out at claims he was high on drugs during his disastrous duet with SIR ELTON JOHN at London's Live 8 gig on Saturday (02JUL05) - insisting he had just argued with fiancee KATE MOSS and was suffering crippling nerves. The BABYSHAMBLES rocker could barely stand up when he joined John onstage to sing T-REX hit CHILDREN OF THE REVOLUTION. But he has slammed accusations his poor performance was caused by drugs, insisting he was "agitated" because he had fallen out with Moss backstage and was scared about performing in front of such a large crowd. He explains, "I wasn't all over the place on drugs. I was high on adrenaline and nerves. I wish I had smiled a bit more, apart from that, I thought I was wicked. "I may have been slightly agitated, but I wasn't on drugs. Me and Kate had a bit of a fall-out beforehand. But Kate saw the gig live on TV and thought I was good. We saw a repeat that night and had a really good time."

Kate Bans Pals From WeddingSupermodel Kate Moss is planning a wedding on the party isle of Ibiza this summer.But any pals who don't approve of her boyfriend Pete Doherty have been told they are not welcome.In fact, the only guests invited will be those who are prepared to give their unconditional backing to their nuptials.A source has told Grazia magazine that Kate believes her friends are looking at junkie rocker Pete in a "shallow, judgemental way".And Londoner Kate claims she and Pete are creating their own "cult of personality - defiant, rebellious and poetic".The only two pals guaranteed an invite, according to the magazine, are 60s icon Marianne Faithfull and artist Lucien Freud.But the likes of Sadie Frost, Davinia Taylor and Meg Mathews may all miss out on the ceremony, reportedly to be held in a lavish private villa.A source told the magazine: "Kate had a tantrum at a couple of friends at Glastonbury for trying to wrench her away from Pete."The pal added that Kate loves Pete because he has shown her "how fake her life had become".

NO DISSENTERS

Page Six

SUPERWAIF Kate Moss is planning to tie the knot with smack-rocker Pete Doherty in Ibiza this summer, and she's told friends who don't like him to bug off. Moss is fuming because some of her close pals view Doherty in a "shallow, judgmental way," Grazia magazine reports, while Moss regards him as "defiant, rebellious and poetic." Doherty's drug troubles are the stuff of legend and he's spent time in jail. While Moss pals like Sadie Frost and Meg Matthews have reportedly been disinvited, painter Lucian Freud will be in attendance. "Kate had a tantrum at a couple of friends [for] trying to wrench her away from Pete," Grazia reports, but she loves Doherty for showing her "how fake her life had become."

Uuuuh, Kate - maybe you should listen to all your friends who say he's bad for you....

On the flip side, is how many of her judgemental friends have seen the inside of a jail or had drug abuse problems? I think Sadie(ex-mrs. jude law) was an ex-alcoholic? I don't always agree with people my friends married...but I was right in front to offer support and watch the train wreck...am I wrong? :D

Know what you mean - but if ALL your friends are saying he's wrong for you, wouldn't you start to wonder what they're seeing that you don't?? They should be your friends for a reason, because you value what they have to say.....Although you're right - Kate must know that her taste in friends is prob as bad as her taste in men :D

Yeah, good point. We do have to listen to people/friends not within the relationship...and know our friends do have our best interest in mind. I guess I would be a rotten friend, cuz if katie didn't listen...I would let katie marry the druggie...and I don't wanna miss a thing!LOL! P.....but is kate the poster girl for good taste?

From Avanova.com...

Pete & Kate Have Scrap On A Train

The Pete Doherty and Kate Moss saga rumbles on with news of a fight in front of shocked commuters on a Eurostar train, reports The Sun.

The latest sorry tale of the most rock 'n' roll couple on the planet emerged after Pete was forced to cancel a potentially massive gig with Oasis.

Fiery Kate and junkie Pete had it out on the train after he accused her of seeing the father of her child, Jefferson Hack.

They were racing back from Paris to get to the gig in Southampton on Wednesday night when it all kicked off.

The paper claims Peter had cuts all over him and his shirt was ripped.

He sat down with another traveller and began babbling.

The passenger told The Sun: "Pete showed me red marks on his hands that he said had been caused in the scrap.

"He was accusing Kate of being a psychopath and complaining that she was back with Jefferson.

"He looked pretty annoyed."

Jefferson attended a party the couple were at in Paris on Tuesday when Pete first got paranoid.

Pete had admitted at the weekend he went to the Live 8 gig - where he performed with Sir Elton John - on his own after another row with Kate.

The happy couple are hoping to tie the knot later this summer in Ibiza...

Posted Image

I'm looking forward to the marriage! I really am! :D

Here's a commentary by TheSuperficial.com...

I'd be pretty annoyed too if a supermodel who weighs roughly 85 lbs beat the crap out of me. Their diet of water and extra-strength laxatives makes their bones like paper and their muscles like pudding. Sure they're dirty fighters, but one solid punch should pretty much kill them.

Edited by BobbyD

Supermodel KATE MOSS has reportedly split from her fiance PETE DOHERTY

after the troubled rocker was involved in a violent street brawl over

the weekend (22JUL05).

Single mum Moss, 31, has ordered the self-confessed heroin addict to

move out of her Oxfordshire, England mansion, following Doherty's

vicious fight in a north London street on Friday.

Doherty and musician pal ALAN WASS fought with a group of Somali

youths after they shouted "crackhead" at him, reports British

newspapers The Sun and Daily Mirror.

Following the fight, Moss told Doherty in a tearful phonecall she was

going to work in America and wanted him to leave her house by the time

she returned.

According to friends of the beauty, Moss said, "I still love Pete but

can't put up with his unpredictability anymore. I can't go on spending

every day and night worrying about Pete. He would disappear without a

word and I would not hear from him for several days."

A spokesman for London police headquarters Scotland Yard says, "We

were called to reports of an altercation. A man was arrested."

3 A.M. GIRLS... HOLLYWOOD hunk Johnny Depp must still be fond of his former fiancee Kate Moss - why else would he bother warning Pete Doherty to get his act together? The 42-year-old Charlie And The Chocolate Factory star, who split up with Kate in 1998 after a four-year romance, was keen to check out the latest man in her life when all three met up for lunch recently. And former hellraiser Johnny, who has since settled down into domestic bliss with French singer Vanessa Paradis and their children - Lily-Rose, six, and three-year-old Jack - wasted no time telling the junkie Babyshambles singer to sort himself out and steer clear of trouble. Our spy reveals: "Johnny had come to London for the film's premiere and was determined to catch up with Kate and meet Pete for the first time. "Johnny is still close to Kate and they've remained friends. Since she had her daughter Lila Grace, two years ago, he's been increasingly concerned for her and wants to make sure she is in good hands. "People had warned Johnny that Pete was trouble but he never likes to judge a book by its cover. He wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. "He had obviously heard about Pete's wild, rock star antics and was concerned for Kate, so he took him aside for a one-to-one. "They were having a real heart to heart. Johnny was saying how having children had changed his life and that Pete should focus on raising his son Estille [by singer Lisa Moorish] and on being a good father." Johnny certainly knows what he's talking about. In 1994 he was arrested for trashing a hotel suite in New York and in 1999 he was snapped scrapping with paparazzi outside a London restaurant. But since becoming a dad he has put his wild ways behind him. Unfortunately, his advice fell on deaf ears. Last Friday, 29-year-old Pete got into a boozy street brawl with a group of youths. He fled into a shop but the gang smashed in the front door looking for him. This incident also proved the last straw for Kate, who broke off their engagement and ordered him out of her mansion in Oxfordshire. Pete then made an emotional call to 3am, wanting to publicly apologise to Sir Bob Geldof and rubbishing his earlier claims about 16-year-old Peaches Geldof grabbing his bum before his Live 8 duet with Sir Elton John. None of which should impress either Kate or Pirates Of The Caribbean star Johnny. Let's hope Pete doesn't run into the swashbuckling star again soon. We bet Johnny would have him walking the plank.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...037404&p=y5yx... Damon Albarn: 'Make Doherty history' 29/07/2005 - 10:03:30 Blur singer Damon Albarn is starting a campaign to 'make Pete Doherty history' - because the troubled rocker's musical achievements do not justify his media hype. Doherty has been a regular feature in British tabloid newspapers since quitting The Libertines last year, frequently giving tell-all interviews to the press about his drug problems and rocky relationship with supermodel Kate Moss. Albarn is amazed by the amount of attention Doherty receives, because his most recent band Babyshambles' sole single only got to number eight in the UK charts, while his highest chart entry with The Libertines was number 11 with Don't Look Into The Sun in August 2003. Albarn fumes: "What does matter is that Babyshambles have only ever released one song - one song! "People talk about this great talent, but there's nothing to him. He's a mess. I'm starting a campaign to 'Make Doherty History'. He's well over-rated." Doherty dumped Babyshambles last weekend after only a year together.

Im posting these in Kate Moss b/c he is w/ her....or is he not......he is a mess though.....3 A.M. GIRLS..... IS Pete Doherty turning his back on his hell-raising ways? In a bizarre twist in the sorry saga of the "junkie scumbag", he claims to have found God. We kid you not. The Babyshambles frontman reckons he has become a born-again Bible-basher, after an obscure non-league footballer told him the Good Book could turn his life around. And let's face it, the way Pete's going he's in desperate need of some divine intervention. As well as being a self-confessed crack and heroin addict, the "junkie scumbag" has a reputation for no-shows at gigs and has had a series of bust-ups and brushes with the law. On Wednesday, he assaulted Mirror journalist Laurie Hanna in a pub in North London - just days after being ditched by his fed-up girlfriend Kate Moss following his involvement in a boozy street brawl. Frantic to turn his life around, we're told that Pete, 26, contacted his lifelong footballing hero, former QPR striker Dennis Bailey, asking how to get back on the straight and narrow. And 39-year-old Dennis, who last played for Stafford Rangers in the Dr Marten's Premier League, responded to the singer's plea by advocating the power of prayer. Now Pete says he's made The Bible a big part of his life. "One person who's totally influenced my behaviour is QPR footballer Dennis Bailey," says Pete. "I've admired him so much from afar. He's one of the people whose life I could romanticise and perceive certain things and think, 'Well, if they did it, it must be all right.' "Dennis scored a hat-trick on New Year's Day in 1992 at Old Trafford, 4-1 was the score, in the halcyon days. But Dennis is a born-again Christian and he made me turn to Genesis. To Jesus Christ. I had been to Sunday School, and that, but when I wrote to him he wrote back and told me I should be looking at The Bible. And I'm glad I did. "He had me open up my Bible, and I opened it up to the Book of Genesis. I've been affected by Dennis since." Maybe Dennis and the Good Lord can succeed where others have failed. Earlier this week, we told how Hollywood hunk Johnny Depp advised Pete on being a better dad to his son Astille, by singer Lisa Moorish. The crack-crazed frontman also made a 4am phone call to 3am, wanting to apologise to Bob Geldof for saying his daughter Peaches had made a pass at him. Is Pete beyond help? Heaven knows.

IS Pete Doherty turning his back on his hell-raising ways? In a bizarre

twist in the sorry saga of the "junkie scumbag", he claims to have

found God.

We kid you not.

I'm so glad she left him. Posted Image

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1190950,00.html

Kate Shells Out For Implant

Supermodel Kate Moss is reportedly paying for her on-off boyfriend Pete

Doherty to get a £15,000 anti-heroin implant - as a parting gift.

The Sun reports that Kate split from the Babyshambles frontman a few weeks

ago after he went off the rails again.

But she has promised to help him to stay clean and has bought him a powerful

new implant of naltrexone, which will stop heroin having an effect for a

year.

A pal told the paper: "He is determined to get clean again and Kate is

supporting him. They are no longer lovers but she cares for him and wants

him to get out of this mess.

"She has offered to pay for the implant."

Pete went cold turkey for five months after being arrested in February.

But the former Libertine soon went back to his old ways.

Kate is hoping, this time, he will stay off the drug for good.

Geez.........I hope it works for that kind of cash.....

Pete Doherty arrested over punching journalist incident August 5, 2005, 6:27:13 Troubled rocker PETE DOHERTY was arrested and questioned in a north London police station yesterday (03AUG05), after he reportedly punched a British newspaper journalist in the face. Daily Mirror reporter LAURIE HANNA, 24, claims he sought hospital treatment for eye injuries after becoming the target of an "unprovoked" attack by the BABYSHAMBLES singer in the Boogaloo drinking spot in Archway last week (26JUL05). Hanna claims Doherty launched at him after he bought the recovering drug addict, who cops have released on bail until next month (SEP05), a drink and then asked for a "10 minute chat". Last week, Hanna described the incident: "Doherty was passing me on my left hand side and the next thing I knew his right fist had lashed out and connected with my left eye. "He shouted, 'What is it your paper calls me? - f**king junkie scum.' "I was in total shock. My eye had begun to swell badly and I was having difficulty seeing."

(Pagesix.com)KATE'S ESCAPE IS Kate Moss moving to Los Angeles to get away from her crackhead boyfriend Pete Doherty? Our sources say Moss just plunked down $3 million on a condo in the tony Sierra Towers building on Doheny Drive. Her neighbors in the building are Lindsay Lohan, Matthew Perry and "Star Caps" diet guru Nikki Haskell. Moss last fled to L.A. two months ago when she and Doherty briefly broke up. They're back together but friends and family have begged her to leave the crack cocaine and heroin user. Moss' rep didn't return calls.

If I am a "recovered" or "recovering" addict,I think I would try to avoid a building where Matthew Perry (recovered or recovering) pain popper resides,Lindsay Lohan alleged drug user and Nicki Haskell so called socialite and "social alcoholic" lives.She could not have chosen a more devsive haven for the "partying" type.Doherty will probably be right there with her and sadly maybe her child.

I agree, queenie...I would love to visit THAT building. It would be funny to see if they have mail slots, newspaper slots and "drugs slots." :D

Rock hellraiser PETE DOHERTY claims he has married supermodel girlfriend KATE MOSS in secret. The BABYSHAMBLES singer taunted photographers who caught him and Moss arriving at a London birthday party for JUDE LAW and SADIE FROST's youngest son RUDY, three. After telling snappers the pair had wed, Doherty said, "You've missed it." He then held up his wedding ring finger, weighed down by a heavy ring, and said, "This is not a rude gesture, I'm just showing you my ring." (IG/WNTST)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Moss and Doherty to Release Romantic Duet

Kate Moss and Pete Doherty have recorded a duet together entitled "La Belle

Et La Bete" as part of a deal the supermodel has signed with French Vogue.

The rock 'n' roll lovebirds hit the studio last week to lay down the

romantic track, which translates as "Beauty and the Beast" and will be

available as a CD in an upcoming copy of the style bible's French edition,

which the catwalk queen has been invited to edit.

Despite their troubles, Moss and Doherty's hedonistic relationship has

impressed the fashion world.

A friend of the couple says, "Kate is obviously already an established

fashion icon. But her profile has risen massively since she started going

out with Pete this year.

"Pete is worshipped by certain clothes designers who think he is one of the

coolest men on the planet.

"The fashion world has been waiting for Kate and Pete to do something

together. Finally she agreed to do a deal with Vogue.

"They recorded 'La Belle Et La Bete' last week and it's all systems go to be

given away with the magazine issue she's going to edit."

I think they should remake Heroin by Velvet Underground. It fits them.........

I think they should remake Heroin by Velvet Underground. It fits them.........

Agree.I don't mean to be cruel but I wonder who will be rushed to the ER first for an "accident".