Sign in to follow this  
pitt-lover

Chace Crawford

Carrie Underwood: 'I've Been Cheated On'

Carrie Underwood, who has been linked to such famous men as football star Tony Romo and Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford, says she's experienced heartbreak at the hands of an unfaithful boyfriend – but remains mum on the culprit.

"I've been cheated on a time or two. It's tough," she tells InStyle in the May issue, on newsstands Friday. "I wouldn't recommend doing any property damage, though," she laughs, a reference to her Grammy-winning song "Before He Cheats" about a woman who trashes her boyfriend's truck.

"Now I'm to the point where you get one shot. Life's too short," adds the Season 4 American Idol champ, who says that dessert is one way she heals from heartache.

"I'm a 'let it go, move on' kind of person. And ice cream is my friend. If anybody sees me eating a sundae and I look unhappy, something bad has happened," Underwood tells the magazine. "I am drowning my sorrows in fudge and caramel and whipped cream."

The singer also admits that she struggles with body image."I think about what I look like probably more than I should. But I think everybody is her own worst critic," she says. "Some days I step out of the shower, put my lotion on, and I'll be like 'Ugh, ew, ew.' "

She rarely goes out without makeup and keeps a food diary: "I'm OCD like that," Underwood admits. "I count calories, fat and fiber – which is important in making you feel fuller faster – and protein, especially when I'm working out."

Why is she so strict with herself? "If I put on five pounds, it's noticed immediately," says Underwood.

Still, she says, "I'm content with 90 percent of me. I like my teeth. Sometimes I wonder if my orthodontist realizes how important he was."

Source :People

Rumer Willis Picks Up Where Carrie Underwood Left Off

Blogger Emily Brill spotted Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford and celebridaughter Rumer Willis out partying together Thursday night (they were also seen flirting at a GQ party last December).

According to Brill, people "were struck by how short and see-through her white dress was (not to mention the fact that she was wearing a black bra underneath). Oh, and chain-smoking … big time." The pair left Rose Bar around 2:30 and headed to the Beatrice Inn via one big, black Escalade.

She chain-smokes! She wears black bras under white! She makes condom water balloons and puts them in her mouth! Is Bruce and Demi's edgy spawn just the rebound Chace needs to get over wholesome ex-girlfriend Carrie Underwood? Remember that Chace broke up with Carrie last month via text message. (Kids.) Should he and Rumer turn into something serious, let's hope he turns to his Facebook status updates when it's time to call it quits. There's something about that little animated broken heart next to the phrase "Chace Crawford is no longer listed as in a relationship” that automatically makes you assume it was the other person's fault.

Source: NewYorkMag.com

Chace Crawford: ‘I’m Hot and Pretty!’

CHACE Crawford wants to be like Brad Pitt.

The Gossip Girl hunk considers himself a “hot boy” and realizes his looks have got him where he is today.

“I’m not ignorant to the fact that part of the reason why Gossip Girl is popular and part of the reason [why] people want to see it is to be like: ‘Oh, novelty boy! Hot boy! Pretty boy’,” he said.

“That’s all fine and good. It is what it is.”

Chace, 24, recently admitted he feels “blessed” to be so good looking.

“I’m blessed,” he said. “I have a beautiful mother and beautiful father so I guess you could say I’m blessed with good genes.

“It’s important to have a certain look in the industry but I honestly tend to wake up and comb my hair with my hands.

‘”I think I have three pairs of the same jeans, so when I find something I like, I tend to stick with it.”

Source showbizspy.com

Chace Crawford on Engaged Ex Carrie Underwood: "I Wish Her the Best"

Chace Crawford has no hard feelings toward his ex, Carrie Underwood, who just got engaged to Mike Fisher.

When asked at the Golden Globes by UsMagazine.com if he had well wishes for the couple, Crawford, 24, said, "Absolutely! I wish her the best."

Underwood, 26, was dumped by the Gossip Girl star via text message in March 2008.

"It was completely mutual," she told Extra the following month. "We’re both fine…We broke up over text so... It’s like 'peace out.’"

The American Idol winner got engaged to Fisher, 29, the Ottawa Senators center, last December. So far, they have "no date" set, Underwood said in a radio interview earlier this month.

"Our schedules don't provide us too much time to get married and have time to really enjoy being married," she said. "We're trying to really work it out and move some stuff around."

Source Us Weekly

Chace Crawford Romancing Model Akerman?

Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford has been linked to model Jennifer Akerman after the pair were allegedly seen at a party together.

The actor, who plays Nate Archibald in the CW show, and Akerman reportedly sparked rumors of a romance when they attended an event in Hollywood on January 15.

Speaking to In Touch Weekly, an insider said: "They've known each other for a while, but now it looks like they're dating. Jennifer is adorable and exactly his type."

Crawford, who previously dated Carrie Underwood, recently suggested that he was happy being single, telling Glamour that "when it happens, it happens".

Akerman is the sister of Couples Retreat and Watchmen actress Malin Akerman. Representatives for Crawford and Akerman have yet to comment.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Chace Crawford 'Can Do Movie Trailer Voice'

Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford has reportedly joked that he can copy the voice heard in movie trailers.

The 24-year-old actor, who plays Nate Archibald in the CW drama, told People that speaking in the famous tone is his hidden talent.

"I can really do the movie trailer voice. I love the mock trailers from Tropic Thunder, 'We brought you Scorcher One. We brought you Scorcher Two'," he joked.

Crawford also revealed that the first time he realised he was famous was when he saw himself on a giant billboard in New York City.

"Ed [Westwick] and I had just moved to the city and we walked out of our old apartment, turned the corner and there's a massive billboard of the Gossip Girl cast," he said. "We just kind of just stood there a minute. That was pretty big!"

Source digitalspy.co.uk

The Observer sort of outed Chace Crawford.

Here's the beginning and end of the story:

At a crowded movie premiere in Midtown recently, The Observer witnessed a young movie and TV star—a dashing young man who’s been involved with several starlets despite whispers about his close relationships with other men—sitting for the entire party in close conversation with a well-groomed gent, even as his co-stars circulated. As we passed, the plus-one stared us down, as if to say, “Step off,” or perhaps, “Don’t you dare write about this.”

If he’s in fact gay, that’s a lesson Chace Crawford—the dashing, engrossed young man at the premiere—may do well to heed.

Full story: Outward Bound: Celebs Struggle To Keep Sexuality Secret(ish), But Media Make Mischief

http://observer.com/2012/06/outward-bound-...chief/?show=all

The Observer sort of outed Chace Crawford.

Here's the beginning and end of the story:

At a crowded movie premiere in Midtown recently, The Observer witnessed a young movie and TV star—a dashing young man who’s been involved with several starlets despite whispers about his close relationships with other men—sitting for the entire party in close conversation with a well-groomed gent, even as his co-stars circulated. As we passed, the plus-one stared us down, as if to say, “Step off,” or perhaps, “Don’t you dare write about this.”

If he’s in fact gay, that’s a lesson Chace Crawford—the dashing, engrossed young man at the premiere—may do well to heed.

Full story: Outward Bound: Celebs Struggle To Keep Sexuality Secret(ish), But Media Make Mischief

http://observer.com/2012/06/outward-bound-...chief/?show=all

Wow.