Sign in to follow this  
tvucijak

is wentworth miller gay!?? can someone please put this question to rest for me

hey guys me and my friend have just finished watching all of the prison break and seasons and are now on a mission to find out forsure if the actor is gay!? i sure hope not he never striked me as gay when watching the show or in his interviews but i guess you never really know! but anyways if there is anyone out there who can enlighten us and put our answers to rest that would be great!! thanks for taking the time to read this!!

hey guys me and my friend have just finished watching all of the prison break and seasons and are now on a mission to find out forsure if the actor is gay!? i sure hope not he never striked me as gay when watching the show or in his interviews but i guess you never really know! but anyways if there is anyone out there who can enlighten us and put our answers to rest that would be great!! thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Read the Wentworth Miller thread and reach your own conclusion.

Like I always say, makes no difference to me. My chances with him are still the same :D

AMEN, what difference does it make, the average person has no realistic chances of sleeping with him/her that is gay .. .

Like I always say, makes no difference to me. My chances with him are still the same :D

AMEN, what difference does it make, the average person has no realistic chances of sleeping with him/her that is gay .. .

Gay or straight, my chances are still exactly the same :D

For some reason he is "hotter gay" than straight...

but that me.

Shirtless is all I ask :D