princess

Owen Wilson

Owen Wilson Goes Back to Work

OK!

Actor Owen Wilson will return to work next month, filming Marley & Me with co-star Jennifer Aniston in Miami, his first film since his suicide attempt at his Santa Monica home on Aug. 26.

Since that dreadful day, Wilson has focused on recovery, dropping out of Ben Stiller-film Tropic Thunder and traveling with pal Woody Harrelson to Peru and Miami Beach.

"Miami loves when Owen is in town and we are all happy to see him back at work in our city," says Hardy Hill, VIP Ambassador of The Opium Group, which owns several nightclubs in South Beach. "Owen attracted lots of attention when he was here last, and having a bit of Hollywood in South Florida is always great. We hope to see his face at some of our venues."

Marley & Me, based on a memoir, depicts the lives of a young columnist and his wife, also a reporter, who move to South Florida and adopt an incredible puppy named Marley. Production in Miami begins Mar. 10 and the film is set for a US release on Dec. 19.

Marleys owner was on the Dog Whisperer with another dog, Marley died ya know and thing is Marley wasn't a stupid dog he just had a stupid owner.

No matter what happens to Owen Wilson he has a penis nose and it's distracting. I'm trying to watch a movie and his nose/penis is there in my face and I forget what the plot is about.

After seeing Woodys woody I feel comfortable in saying that if he ever needs to do nudes he should get a body double.

and I want to thank you for pointing out that his nose looks like a penis b/c now I can't look at the poor guy any other way. :D :D

Owen Wilson Back To The Grind

Posted Image

Good for him. Vacationing with Woody Harrelson on a slightly homoerotic men's retreat to Peru and Hawaii has done him some good. Owen Wilson is set to start work on his first film since his suicide attempt in August. Owen Wilson says eff your death pool, he's fine! Though, he might still be a little distraught seeing as he chose to work with Jennifer Aniston in a movie about a puppy. In "Marley & Me", Owen stars as a columnist in Miami who's married to Jennifer Aniston and owns "an incredible puppy named Marley". You'd have to literally club me over the head with a bat and leave my dead body in the theatre. Shooting begins March 19, and the movie is set for a release date of Dec. 19. Just in time for Christmas. A really shitty Christmas!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Owen Wilson Ready to Head Back to Work

By Steve Helling

Six months after his apparent suicide attempt, Owen Wilson is ready to act again.

The 39-year-old is starring in Marley and Me, a comedy about a writer who adopts a mischievous dog. The film, which costars Jennifer Aniston as Wilson’s wife, is scheduled to be shot in Miami from March 10 until mid-May.

He's been keeping a relatively low profile, and this marks the first time Wilson has worked since the crisis that landed him at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

In September, the actor dropped out of the Ben Stiller-directed comedy Tropic Thunder and was replaced by Matthew McConaughey.

Miami is a familiar city to Wilson – he vacationed in South Beach with Woody Harrelson after the two returned from some male bonding in South America.

Marley and Me is scheduled to be released on Christmas Day.

Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson Back Together?

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are back together. According to reports, the two have revived their romance after ending their relationship in May 2007.

The two have reportedly been spending time with each other again. The 39-year-old comedian have been spotted leaving Hudson's home Saturday morning and also later on the same day, Hudson was seen entering the actor's home.

Wilson and 28-year-old Hudson began dating in 2006. They have met on the set of 'You, Me and Dupree,' in which they both starred. Hudson was still married to Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson by the time of the film shooting; they divorced a short while after.

Meanwhile, Wilson, who had attempted suicide in August 2007, is back in public for the first time. He is set to go back to work in the new film 'Marley and Me' opposite Jennifer Aniston. He presented the Best Live Action Short Film at the Oscars on Sunday.

Not This Again

Posted Image

Not this shit again. Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are back at it according to reports. Apparently, Owen was seen leaving Kate's house last week and returned later in the day. The two broke up last May and have been linked to other people since. Let's see....Kate is supposedly dating Justin Timberlake who is supposedly dating Jessica Biel. I think the next natural thing to happen is for Owen and Timberlake to date. Then the slut world of Hollywood can continue to rotate.

I hope Owen has learned his lesson with Kate. She makes him do awful things to himself. Yes, she does. Besides, I doubt it was Owen leaving her house. It was probably Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen and Kate are totally fucking.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Dane joins 'Marley & Me'

'Grey's Anatomy' actor set for comedy

By MICHAEL FLEMING

Eric Dane will be moonlighting from "Grey's Anatomy" to take a co-starring role alongside Owen Wilson, Jennifer Aniston and Alan Arkin in "Marley & Me," Fox 2000's adaptation of John Grogan's bestselling memoir. David Franklin is directing.

Wilson plays the ambitious reporter who moves with his wife (Aniston) to Miami for a newspaper job. Dane will play the journo's best friend, who suggests that the reporter adopt a puppy as a substitute for the children his wife wants to have. Marley morphs from an adorable Lab puppy into an incorrigible handful.

Pic shoots in Miami this month. Gil Netter and Karen Rosenfelt produce; Don Roos and Scott Frank wrote the script.

Dane's last movie was "X-Men: The Last Stand."

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Back On?

Posted Image Posted Image

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are both in Miami for the film festival being held there and it looks as if the former flames have reconnected. Both have been spotted in the city, Kate zipping around town on her bike and Owen taking a jog along the beach. Even though they seem to be trying to keep the romance low-key, Owen is reportedly staying in the hotel next to Kate's.

The two were first spotted together last week, appearing to rekindle their relationship and a source revealed to Us Weekly, "They have definitely been talking, hanging out and, yes, hooking up." The pair were at Madonna's post-Oscar party, where a witness told People magazine, "They were all over each other."

If this is the case, I sincerely hope they find a way to work it out because it didn't end so well last time.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Owen and Kate Hook Up

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson's on-again, off-again love affair looks to be very much on again after they hooked up on two consecutive nights in Miami.

The couple rekindled their romance on Sunday evening during a secret rendezvous at a multimillion dollar Miami mansion, and on Monday night, they went public for the first time since their split eight months ago, joining fellow stars Jennifer Aniston and Eric Dane for a dinner on the terrace restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Biscayne Bay, PageSix.com can reveal.

Owen and Kate arrived separately and joined Jennifer and Grey's Anatomy's Dr. McSteamy, who had earlier been seen laughing and joking while having a drink at a table that had been reserved for them in the hotel bar. Owen, Jen and Eric have all signed up to star in the movie Marley & Me, which is about to start filming in Miami.

"Owen and Kate didn't sit together, but it was obvious to everyone that she was only there because of him," said one observer. They sat at a table with Jen and Eric and four other people and they were all overheard talking about the new movie. There was lots of laughter and everyone was in good spirits. "Kate looked amazing and Owen couldn't keep his eyes off her all night."

Former Friends star Jen, looking stunning in figure-hugging jeans and a black chiffon top, had flown in earlier that day on a private jet from Los Angeles.

Owen, 39, and Kate, 28 (pictured above last May) arrived in Florida on Saturday, booking into beachfront hotels a block away from each other in trendy South Beach. They were both spotted partying separately on Saturday night. Kate — in town to promote her directorial debut, the short film Cutlass, at the Miami International Film Festival — joined Demi Moore and Marisa Tomei for a girls' night out, while Owen had dinner and drinks with a male friend at Nobu restaurant. It is thought Kate may have met up with Owen before the end of the night, although it was away from prying eyes on South Beach's party circuit.

But on Sunday they were finally found out. After going for a jog on the beach, Owen was seen leaving the Shore Club at around 5 p.m., wearing shorts, a T-shirt and a red cap. He was charming as ever with hotel staff, handing one of the awed employees his towel as a gift. He then jumped into a red Prius with a friend, but when they noticed they had been spotted, repeatedly attempted to lose anyone who may have been following. Despite a number of sudden turns and U-turns, he was tracked down to a 10-bedroom, 10-bathroom, $9 million mansion in Miami Beach's luxurious Star Island.

Soon afterward, at around 7 p.m., Kate herself showed up at the 40,000-square-foot property. Her chauffer had driven around the block of her hotel, the Raleigh, several times in attempts to confuse photographers before setting off. But the silver Infinity SUV was followed to the stunning home, where Kate and three young children were seen getting out and going inside.

The mother of one had earlier in the day taken son Ryder, 4, and two other children of similar age to the beach, before leaving them under the care of a nanny when she went to the premiere of her film.

During the afternoon, Kate had been put out by staff at the $800-a-night Raleigh, who asked her to move from some sun loungers because they were "reserved" for other guests. The Oscar-nominated actress went into a huff and grabbed another worker to query it. But any sulk soon wore off as Kate threw caution to the wind with a breezy bike ride along the beach and busy Collins Avenue. She giggled with her girlfriend as they tried to avoid photographers. Kate also squashed rumors of a pregnancy during her stay, showing off an impressive flat stomach in a tiny red bikini while poolside.

Owen & Kate: Dangerous Love?

OK!

Talk about Miami heat!

On March 1, Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson did their darndest not to be seen together in the South Florida resort town where they both happen to be for work. Owen is in Miami to begin shooting the film Marley and Me with Jennifer Aniston, while Kate flew in to attend the Miami International Film Festival.

But despite their best attempts to keep their rendezvous private, the former flames didn't fool several witnesses who spotted the pair cavorting privately out of the media eye. Could they be contemplating a reconciliation? And if so, why the secrecy?

One reason could be because their friends disapprove of them getting back together. "Kate fell for Owen so hard that she risked everything and went head first into love with him," a friend of the actress tells OK!. "But even during the year they were together, it was a roller coaster. I hope what's going on now is just temporary.

"They're both busy with movies, and hopefully Kate will have some clarity and decide to just be friends with him," continues the friend. "I'd be very, very worried if they got back together seriously. It is ridiculous for her to think he's all better in eight months."

As OK! revealed exclusively earlier this year, the Wedding Crashers star wrote Kate a letter, apologizing for putting her through so much heartache. "Owen made the first move to reconcile," another friend confirms to OK!. "He'd been relaying her messages through mutual friends for a few months. Kate was hesitant at first, but after seeing how well he's been doing, she felt like she owed it to him to meet up and hear him out. She cares about him, so they are going to slowly start seeing each other again and see how it develops."

Jennifer Aniston is Flat

Jennifer Aniston and costar Owen Wilson film scenes together on Thursday on the Miami, Florida set of their new movie, Marley & Me.

Posted Image

Looks like Puppy Love for Jen and Owen

PAGE SIX

Although it appeared Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson weren’t vibeing earlier this week on the set of their new movie, Marley & Me, the duo was looking quite cozy yesterday as they shot a restaurant scene in Miami and debuted their co-star, the titular labrador retriever Marley!

Not only does Jen seem to have gotten over the fact that she’s acting opposite one of ex-Vince Vaughn’s good buddies, but the 39-year-old also appears to be basking in the sunlight judging from her healthy tan. And Owen looks good, too! The perpetually pasty actor has a glow on his face that only comes from being healthy and happy — and, ya know, not living as a shut-in.

But the co-stars are still fighting over one thing — their hair. In fact it’s a battle of the bangs as the film’s hairstylists pay particular attention to Owen’s he-bangs while apparently Jennifer’s she-bangs are automatically styled, mostly likely by the gods.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Owen Wilson re-exploring Kate Hudson territory

Friday, March 7th 2008, 4:00 AM

NY DAILY NEWS

Things keep getting sunnier for Owen Wilson.

Kate Hudson left Miami Wednesday after a cozy week of under-the-radar canoodling with the actor, who is in town shooting "Marley and Me" with Jennifer Aniston.

Although they successfully avoided the paparazzi, a pal tells us they enjoyed alone time at night at Wilson's Star Island bachelor pad. "They rekindled things over Oscar weekend at Madonna's big bash, and their schedules happened to sync perfectly for a Miami trip," the friend tells us.

Kate and her baby boy, Ryder, stayed at the Raleigh Hotel, while she also promoted her Glamour Reel Moments film (a series of shorts), "Cutlass."

By day, Kate and Ryder played in the swimming pool. She dined with girlfriends, including Demi Moore, at Casa Tua on Sunday before changing clothes and visiting Owen late each night.

Adds our source: "Owen has a home in Miami and decided to come a little before filming began for his new movie, so he could spend time with Kate."

A rep for Wilson said only: "We don't comment on our clients' personal lives."

(Pagesix.com)

Owen Nuts Over Fotog

ADD Owen Wilson to the list of celebs who want all the perks of fame and none of the pesky problems. Last Friday, Wilson stumbled upon a Patrón Highcroft Racing party at the Shore Club in South Beach, where instead of having fun, he berated the event photographer. A witness at the party said, "There were 150 people who watched Wilson jump across the pool, making a complete a - - of himself." His antics prompted photographer Manny Hernandez to snap a few pictures. Hernandez told us that after he took the shots, Wilson "charged at me and started screaming at me hysterically." Hernandez said Wilson told him to "erase those photos right now," and to avoid further problems, he complied. Hernandez added, "I've been shooting in Miami for 18 years and I have a good reputation. A lot of friends and clients were there, and that looked so bad for me." A rep for Wilson told us, "He was invited to the event and was promised there would be no media there. He didn't yell at anybody."

Said it before...say it again...Owen's crazy... :wacko:

(Pagesix.com)

Sightings

. . . OWEN Wilson and Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey drinking Fiji water and discussing working out together at Ago at the Shore Club in Miami.

(Pagesix.com)

Easy To Spot Ex-lovers

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are definitely rekindling their romance in Miami. While the celebrity magazines scramble for photos of them holding hands, our spies down south have seen the duo two nights in a row. Monday, Hudson and Wilson "ate off each other's plates" at Casa Tua. "They were dining with another couple, and she was in a bathing suit and cover-up even though it was 10 p.m.," said our source. Tuesday night, the reuniting blondes dined at Michael's Genuine.

Kate and Owen Use Buddy System for Their Bike Ride

PEOPLE

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson spent Easter weekend together in Miami – and this time, the on-again duo were joined by Hudson's son, Ryder, for coffee runs and bike rides.

After getting in some sunbathing, Hudson (accompanied by Ryder on one bike) and Wilson (with another young boy) rode through the busy streets of South Beach on Saturday before stopping for Starbucks on the less-crazy Biscayne Bay side of town. Mother and son even wandered into a drug store and a video store, where they picked up a new movie.

"They looked like a family on an afternoon outing, taking advantage of the balmy weather and doing some errands," says an eyewitness.

Wilson is due to start shooting more Marley & Me at the South Florida Sun-Sentinel in Fort Lauderdale Monday.

Kate Hudson wants a place to rent with Owen Wilson

Gatecrasher

Kate Hudson is apartment- shopping in New York with an eye to living here part-time with her rekindled flame Owen Wilson, according to a pal.

"She is ready to nest and has even been talking about having more little ones," a friend of the actress tells me.

The pal says she credits getting back together with Wilson for ending a wild period in her life, during which she was linked with Justin Timberlake and Dax Shepard.

"She is relieved to be more settled again," says the friend. "She really felt as if she were testing her limits going out while she and Owen were separated."

Hudson is in New York shooting "Bride Wars," about best friends who fall out over setting the same wedding date, with Anne Hathaway.

But that doesn't mean Hollywood's most famous blond couple are ready to make Manhattan a full-time home.

"Kate is a great businesswoman," says the friend. "If she bought an apartment, it would be to sell [later]."

Schwartzman: Wilson Is Coming Through It

Actor JASON SCHWARTZMAN has declared his friend OWEN WILSON has made a brilliant recovery from the personal problems which led to his reported suicide attempt last summer (07).

The Wedding Crashers star was rushed to hospital after slashing his wrists at his home in Santa Monica, California, last August (07).

But Schwartzman, who starred alongside Wilson in last year's (07) The Darjeeling Limited, insists his pal has had a difficult few months, but is now back to his normal self.

He says, "He's doing well. I spoke to him yesterday and he's coming through it. He's had a hell of a tough time, but when I spoke to him, he just made me laugh my ass off, and that's a good sign."

Wilson recently began shooting new film Marley + Me in Miami, Florida, with Jennifer Aniston - his first project since his suicide attempt.

Source: contactmusic

Natural Born Stripper: Woody Harrelson skinny dips with Hollywood pal Owen Wilson

By EMILY SHERIDAN

Posted Image

Woody Harrelson cools off in the hot Florida sun with an impromptu skinny dip with actor friend Owen Wilson.

The Natural Born Killers star, 46, has been hanging out with the Wedding Crashers actor, 39, in Miami while Wilson films his latest movie Marley & Me in the Sunshine State.

While Wilson seems content to bathe in his shorts, free spirit Harrelson strips off to his birthday suit as he leaps into the Atlantic.

Over the boiling weekend in Miami, where temperatures reached 30 degrees Celsius, the pair watched both the men's and ladies' singles finals at the Sony Ericsson Open in Key Biscayne.

On Saturday, the actors had front row seats to watch Serena Williams beat Serbia's Jelena Jankovic, and reclaimed their prime position on Sunday to see Russia's Nikolay Davydenko win against Spain's Rafael Nadal.

After spending hours under the blazing sun watching the centre court action, Harrelson couldn't wait to get back to his Miami waterfront home and rid himself of his sweaty clothing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Harrelson is well-known for his wild antics and love of partying and has been a vocal campaigner for the legalisation of marijuana.

Admitting his wild behaviour, he said: "Whatever it is, I tend to get into things in an extreme fashion.

"I'm a sensitive soul. Now I feel pretty balanced. But it's not like I don't like to party. I will always like to party, and if that ever changes, slap me.

Every day I swim, I surf, climb coconut trees, play with my kids, eat mangoes. There's no form to it, which I kind of like."

Harrelson and Wilson have been friends for many years and last year they holidayed together in Peru and Hawaii.

Harrelson supported Wilson after his attempted suicide attempt last August.

Meanwhile, it's been a tough few weeks for Harrelson - his father Charles Harrelson died of a heart attack in prison last month while serving a sentence for the 1979 murder of a Texas judge.

dailymail

Owen & Kate's Romantic Birthday Date in Miami

People

By Linda Marx and Jennifer Garcia

Kate Hudson had some romantic company for her 29th birthday on Saturday, as she celebrated her big day with Owen Wilson in Miami.

Hudson joined Wilson, 39, and his parents for a lunch at Lario's on South Beach Saturday afternoon. "The four of them sat away from the crowds and had a blast," says a source at the restaurant, which is owned by Gloria Estefan and her husband Emilio Estefan, Jr. "Kate and Owen looked very happy and were talking up a storm to Owen's parents."

Following their meal? A birthday cake of course! "They asked for a tres leches butter cake soaked in milk with a candle in the middle," says the source.

By nightfall, Hudson – who came to Miami on a break from shooting Bride Wars in Boston – stepped out with Wilson and some of Kate's girlfriends, as they kept the party going with dinner at Ago at the Shore Club. The lovebirds then walked hand-in-hand to Skybar at the Shore Club, where they lounged and partied poolside on a bed. The pair chatted with each other, shared kisses and "were very sweet looking, it was super lovey-dovey," according to one onlooker.

Wilson remains in Florida shooting Marley & Me with Jennifer Aniston and Eric Dane.

Is it love for Kate and Owen?

By Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

It looks like the reunion of America’s blondest couple, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson, is going well. Both Hudson and Wilson have been busy on opposite ends of the country filming movies, but they found time to rendezvous on the occasion of Hudson’s 29th birthday.

Hudson, who had been in Boston filming “Bride Wars” with Anne Hathaway, flew down to Miami (where Wilson’s been shooting “Marley & Me”) on April 19 to share a dinner for two at AGO at The Shore Club, just before 11 p.m.

“They then walked hand in hand to Skybar at The Shore Club, where they lounged on a bed,” an eyewitness told OK! “They partied until 1 a.m. and were kissing and making out all night.”

Amid the PDA-fest, the partygoer also overheard Kate telling Owen, 39, that she loved him. “They were all over each other. It was one of those ‘get a room’ moments,” the source told OK! “They didn’t pay attention to anyone in the room but each other

Kate Hudson: Tricked By Owen Wilson!

Star

Owen Wilson is pushing hard for a baby and marriage — and he's telling Kate Hudson exactly what she wants to hear. Should she believe him?

By summer's end, Owen, hopes not only that Kate will be pregnant with his child but that they'll also be married, insiders tell Star in our new issue. "Kate is the one girl who makes Owen want to be a better man," says one source. "He's let her know that he would absolutely love to have a whole bunch of babies with her."

And Kate definitely has babies on the brain. When recently asked about having more kids, Kate has said: "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place where I'm ready to have another one."

Owen Wilson's Weekend with Richie Sambora and Vince Vaughn

Sunday April 27, 2008

As his Marley & Me costar Jennifer Aniston was seen enjoying mealtimes with John Mayer in Miami, Owen Wilson's weekend found him socializing with Richie Sambora as well as with his Wedding Crashers costar, Vince Vaughn.

Late Friday night at Nobu at the Shore Club – looking "a little disheveled and withdrawn from everyone," a source tells PEOPLE – Wilson dined with a group of buddies before making his way to the Florida Room at Delano, where he met up with an unlikely pal: Sambora.

"Owen and Richie were just chilling together, talking at a table," said an observer.

Meanwhile, Dylan McDermott was just one table away, and eventually joined the two others in their discussion. "They were just being guys, hanging out, friends talking," says the source.

By Saturday, Vaughn had flown into town and joined Wilson for a bit of fun on South Beach, a source tells PEOPLE,

"They hung out at Casa Tua until 5:30 a.m.," says the source. "The restaurant usually closes by 1 a.m., but they kept it open late for Owen and Vince."

As for what took place, "The guys hosted a private party inside and had a blast," the source added.

Source: peopleonline

Official: Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson engaged

Posted Image

By Rav Singh

HOLLYWOOD stars Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are engaged—a year after he attempted suicide when she dumped him.

Film beauty Kate, 29, flashed a huge diamond engagement ring when she was snapped outside a Boston restaurant on Thursday.

Wedding Crashers star Owen—who reportedly tried to kill himself after the pair split up—proposed in Miami last week with the megabucks diamond solitaire.

A pal of Kate confirmed the pair are to wed in a lavish ceremony next year.

The source revealed: "Kate supported Owen during his low patch and that proved to him she's the woman he wants to be with for ever.

"He picked out the ring and went for the biggest one he could find. He was nervous about proposing but Kate was thrilled and the whole thing was really emotional."

Kate and 39-year-old Owen first got together in 2006 after filming You, Me And Dupree together.

The romance was blamed for her split from hubby Chris Robinson, frontman with The Black Crowes.

Initially, the pair denied they were an item, but after going public they dated for a year.

Then Kate—daughter of actress Goldie Hawn—called it off in May 2007 blaming Owen's lack of commitment.

He then slashed his wrists and took a pills overdose, apparently unable to cope with the break-up. In March the pair rekindled their romance.

They were snapped out on a cinema date — but were desperate to keep it secret.

The source added: "The engagement is a natural step forward for them both and Kate's ecstatic."