Sign in to follow this  
princess

Usher

Jermaine Dupri: Jay-Z "Doing Great" After Wedding Beyonce

Producer Jermaine Dupri says Jay-Z is "doing great" since exchanging vows with Beyonce.

"We were in the studio the day after the wedding doing a record for Usher's album," he told Usmagazine.com at the opening of Bape store in L.A. Wednesday.

"It's the same as he always is," he added.

But Jay-Z was mum about enjoying married life.

"We don't talk about that kind of stuff," Dupri said. "We talk about work."

On Friday, Jay-Z and Beyonce's signed marriage license was filed in Scarsdale, NY.

The couple had a hush-hush wedding in New York City April 4.

Source: Us Weekly

Usher: 'Brown Is The Next Me'

R&B star Usher has hailed fellow singer Chris Brown as a younger version of himself - insisting the star will "follow the same path".

Usher, 29, was just 15 when he released his self-titled debut album in 1994 and has gone on to forge a highly successful music career.

And the you Make Me Wanna hit-maker is convinced Brown, 19, is all set to follow in his footsteps and dominate the R&B scene.

He says, "All of this young energy is great for the industry. Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he'll follow the same path that I did."

Source: starpulse

Usher – I Will Not Pimp Out My Baby

Brangelina, J. Lo, and Scientolofam before them, Usher Raymond says he won't be selling snaps of his kid for money.

"I am livid that people talk about my child," Usher tells the New York Post, and says he won't sell the lil' guy out. The proof? He has already posed, for no money, with his kid for a Father's Day cover for Essence.

As for his supposedly tempestuous marriage, Usher says he stands by Tameka Foster "as a man loving my wife and being there for my child."

Source :TMZ

Usher's Divorce Turns Tuneful

When life hands you divorce ... turn it into a hit song?

That seems to be Usher's strategy with his still untitled new album. He's taking an equally adversarial tone in his lilting first single, "Papers," in which the R&B star sings that he's ready to move on.

The tune, which premiered online Monday, references pivotal moments in Usher's personal life, including his decision to fire his mother as his manager. "I gave my heart and turned my back against the world 'cuz you were my girl," he sings, continuing, "I done damn near lost my mama/I done been through so much drama/I done turned into the man I never thought I'd be/I'm ready to sign them papers."

The singer filed his divorce petition in June, though sources told PEOPLE at the time that Usher, 30, and Tameka Foster Raymond had been living separate lives for months. The couple have two sons, Usher Raymond V, 22 months, and Naviyd, 9 months.

Usher's sixth album will be released on Dec. 8.

Source People

Usher's Wife 'Cleared Of Scratching His Car'

Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster has been cleared of allegations that she refused to leave the star's property and scratched his car after a heated row.

According to TMZ, the singer called police to his home on two separate occasions, accusing Foster of damaging his vehicle.

She was interviewed by officials following the incident, though no evidence or witnesses were found to substantiate Usher's claim.

The Yeah! artist filed for divorce from Foster in June, demanding joint custody of their sons, Usher Raymond V, 22 months, and Naviyd, 10 months.

Usher's former partner has since stated that she was given "no warning" that he was planning to leave her.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Usher's Divorce Finalized

Usher is officially a single man.

The Superior Court in Fulton County, Georgia, issued a final decree Wednesday in the R&B singer's divorce case, legally ending his two-year marriage to Tameka Foster Raymond, the Associated Press reports.

Usher, 31, filed for divorce in June, claiming the marriage was "irretrievably broken" with "no reasonable hope of reconciliation." The couple have two sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond.

Source People

Usher Suffers Broken Finger

R&B superstar USHER is nursing a broken finger.

The Yeah! hitmaker revealed his injury on U.S. TV's Today show on Tuesday (15Dec09) after appearing on the programme sporting a black bandage around the index finger on his right hand.

But Usher failed to explain how the accident happened, simply saying, "I jammed my finger unfortunately and I broke it."

Source contactmusic