Sign in to follow this  
princess

Lost Discussion

Those are both good guesses. I'm still not into her character. It just seems like she will take away from the Kate character..and I like Kate...what a dilemma :rolleyes:

I'm tired of her pissed off, "I smell something terrible" look. I didn't even feel bad when she cried. -_-

I'm tired of her pissed off, "I smell something terrible" look.  I didn't even feel bad when she cried. -_-

my husband said she wasn't a very convincing cryer, note the lack of close ups like they do when Jack's crying, now he's a good cryer.

I know this last episode was supposed to make me like Ana Lucia - still not liking her. At all.

I think I read that this weeks(Collision) and last weeks(the other 48 days) were to make us feel more symphatetic towards her character and everything that she's gone through. I still don't like her and possibly dislike her even more after these two episodes.

So another "poor Ana Lucia, let's feel sorry for her" episode. She got shot. Her unborn fetus was killed. I still don't like her and like jgr0602, I dislike her even more!!

I think it's partly the fault of the actress, she just looks pissed no matter what the scene is.

Now having said all that, I did think the episode was pretty good and the music montage at the end with the reunions was very touching.

I'm with you guys. I felt bad for the circumstances of the AL character but I still don't like the character. That comment by the writers that viewers didn't like the Sawyer character at the beginning...What?? I never read on the boards that viewers disliked his character last season. Excuses,Excuses. They've made this character way over the top too harsh. She needs to have a major personalilty overhaul and last night's episode did not help.About last night's show. In the real world, would a police officer's commanding officer be her mother (or father or any relative) for that matter?? As was shown last night, there is just way too much personal conflict for that to be a working situation. Just curious if that Could happen in real life.Also, I didn't like the way they just left Shannon out in the woods. It was more poignant for Sayed to bring her back...but Michael left her, the other group left her. It just seemed strange and cold.I did like the last 5 minute montage and so glad that Vincent is still around. :)

Back in town and guess what - my cable crapped out on me while I was gone, so TiVo wasn't able to record anything!?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: Soooo, anyone know where I can download Collision from?? :D :wub:

I missed it too, but hubby downloaded it from iTunes. Not sure where else you can get it. Find it if you can, princess, its a very good episode.

I missed the memo.. what's the hiatus about??

Tomorrow night's Lost is the last new episode of this year, the show will return with new episodes on January 11th

Oooh, I have itunes - I can pay the 99 cents and watch it?? :huh:

I think its $1.99, but its worth it!What?!! 6 weeks without Lost!!! :angry:

Someone help. I missed the very last 5 minutes last nite.I got up to the part where Locke and the other man watched the missing film. Michael was messing around with the computer. That's where my tape ended.Can someone give me a short rundown and what about the scenes from upcoming shows??

MMM - I'm not sure how much you missed.The missing part of the film said under no circumstances are you to use the computer for anything but to reset the counter. You are not use it to call for help or to communicate with anyone. So Michael is messing around with the computer (of course not knowing any of this) and the cursor lights up and letters start appearing.I'll paraphrase - the computer said: hello? Michael typed back: helloThe computer typed: who are you?Michael typed: I'm Michael, who are you?The computer typed: dad?Fade to black.So it looks like Walt is out there somewhere...Jack goes to the beach with some booze and hands it to the bitch Ana Lucia who actually somewhat smiled. He remembered her drink (from the bar before the flight) and sat down with her.I think that was about it - someone else help me out if I missed something.The upcoming scenes weren't all that memorable for me, I just remember Eko (I think it was Eko) smashing one of the virgin Mary statues of the hobbit.I found the episode to be good except for the Kate stuff. I find her and her background story to be very bland and boring. Maybe it's the actress, I'm not sure. I find the supporting characters (Hurley, Locke, Jin and Sun, Sayid) to be so much more interesting than Kate or Jack for that matter.

Posted Image

Lost Stars Busted for DUI

Thursday Dec 01, 2005 11:15pm EST

By Ken Lee

people.com

Lost stars Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, PEOPLE has learned.

Rodriguez, 27, who plays Ana Lucia, and Watros, 37, who plays Libby, were taken into custody on the island of Oahu in Hawaii, where the show is filming its second season.

"They were arrested just before midnight without incident, and both women were driving their own vehicles," Capt. Frank Fujii of the Honolulu Police Department tells PEOPLE. No other details of the arrest were available.

The two posted bail early the next morning, according to a police source. Representatives for both actresses and the show had no comment.

This wouldn't be the first driving-related mishap for Rodriguez, who last year pleaded no contest to three misdemeanors (a hit and run, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence) stemming from two 2003 incidents in L.A. She was sentenced to 48 hours in jail, community service and treatment in a 30-day alcohol program.

Formal charges are expected to be filed against both Rodriguez and Watros on Dec. 29 at the Kaneohe District Court.

Thanks for rundown Princess. I agree Kate's part of the story on Wednesday was not that great. What she did was pretty drastic ..don't ya think..oh well

I think we missed something big on Kate. She's too smart to kill someone and leave that big a trail. I almost think she didn't set the bomb... she knew her mom did and decided to take the blame for her?? Something like that....

EOnline.com...The cops nabbed Watros, 37, first at 12:05 a.m., after she was observed weaving on the Pali Highway, the road connecting the cities Kailua and Honolulu. Rodriguez, 27, was arrested at 12:20 a.m., after she too was seen operating her car unsteadily on the same stretch of road, according to police records. Both women failed field sobriety tests and were taken into custody. Rodriguez and Watros each posted $500 bail and were released Thursday morning. They are scheduled to appear in Kaneohe District Court on Dec. 29. Publicists for the show and the actresses' reps declined requests for comment on the arrests. Honolulu police spokesman Captain Frank Fujii said he hoped the high-profile arrests did not send the wrong message to the public. "The news is not who got arrested, the news is a reminder that we should not be drinking and driving and it's very timely with respect to the holiday season," Fujii told the Honolulu Advertiser. ...

And now for my favorite part of celebrities being arrested(hmmm...another new thread title?)

The Mugshots...

Posted Image

Michelle Rodriguez

Posted Image

Cynthia What-the F*CK! :blink: :o Not a Morning Person... :D

And now for my favorite part of celebrities being arrested(hmmm...another new thread title?)

OMG, love it!!! :D