princess

Jessica Alba

From Star Magazine.com...DATING! JESSICA ALBA & DEREK JETER Jessica Alba seen with Derek Jeter! New York Yankee Derek Jeter is hitting it big with Honey actress Jessica Alba. The baseball captain, 30, hooked up with the hotter-than-hot actress on June 18 at Hollywood's Spider Club, where they partied until 1 a.m.The next day, the couple spent most of the evening paired up at Hollywood's XES club at a corner table. "She was touching him, flirting with him and totally batting her eyes at him," says an eyewitness. Once again, the pair stayed until the early morning hours -- leaving separately only to reunite at his black SUV in the parking lot. After two dates with Alba, 23, Jeter's Yankees lost two out of three games to the L.A. Dodgers. Hmm, too many late nights, Derek?A source tells Star that the couple rendezvoused the last time the Yanks were in California to play the Anaheim Angels in May. "Jessica picked up Derek in her car after each game," says the source. "They stayed at the Hilton Anaheim, and they were always making out in the hallways." But Jeter should take note: Alba was recently spied dirty dancing with actor Paul Walker, her co-star in Into the Blue, at L.A.'s Spider Club. Looks like she's still playing the field.

HAMPTONS DIARY

NY Post

ACTRESS Jessica Alba is mum on whether she's dating Yankee captain Derek Jeter.

"I don't talk about who I'm dating," she pointedly told Diary before adding that in her business, "it's very hard to have a functional relationship. You have to keep it as private as possible no matter who you are."

Alba, who has two sure-fire movie hits coming down the road with "Fantastic Four" and "Sin City," was in the Hamptons as host of the Mercedes-Benz Polo Challenge in Bridgehampton.

When asked if she enjoyed polo, the sexy starlet deemed the game "a cool sport."

But baseball's cooler, right? Diary asked.

Alba laughed, and replied, "Oh, my God."

Page SixSIGHTINGS DEREK Jeter cuddling with Jessica Alba at Rocco Ancarola's new Sunday night bash at One . .

Page SixSightings . DEREK Jeteren joying a night off from base ball at the Kips Bay Cinema with a pretty brunette ? not Jessica Alba.

From Channelcincinnati.com...

Jessica Alba Says She's Done Sleeping Around In Hollywood

POSTED: 10:18 am EST February 21, 2005

NEW YORK -- Jessica Alba is through with actors and sleeping around.

Alba was only 18 when she got engaged to Michael Weatherly while they were co-starring in "Dark Angel." When that didn't work out, Alba tells "Cosmo," she decided never to date an actor again.

She admitted she went through "a wild period" after that. She said she had no problem being with a guy just for sex.

But now, she said, she thinks she's found "the one." His name is Cash Warren and he's not an actor.

(scratches Jessica name off list) Well, that's a shame! She's tired of being a slut! :D

people.comMeanwhile, in Santa Monica, Jessica Alba was spotted shopping for phone accessories at Best Buy with a male companion. Before long, some male fans approached and started talking to the Fantastic Four star. Spies tell us Alba was very friendly to all, much to the dismay of her companion. The fans ran over to the DVD shelves and grabbed copies of Honey for her to sign, which we're told she did with a smile.

Jessica Alba Engaged? Sexy actress Jessica Alba has sparked speculation she's planning to take a trip down the aisle, after she was photographed wearing a sparking ring on her wedding finger. The former Dark Angel star, 23, and her boyfriend Cash Warren, 25, have been dating since January, after meeting on their set of her upcoming movie Fantastic Four. And while she was doing reshoots for the movie in the Canadian city of Vancouver, Alba was spotted walking with Warren on April 8, wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring. But the actress' representative insists there's a simple explanation amid all of the fuss, stating, "She is not engaged. She's had the ring for a while, usually wears it on her right hand, but it was swollen (from flying), and she switched it." Alba says the ring is "a gift", but refuses to reveal who handed it to her. http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-04-15/

Posted Image

Jessica Alba at the Young Hot Hollywood Style Awards in Hollywood, California

Love the haircut on her (this is not a great shot of it), but bet her male fans hate it :D

Alba To Act Unpaid for AIDS Foundation Sin City star Jessica Alba has displayed her generous side at the Cannes Film Festival by offering her acting talents for free - to raise money for AIDS charity Amfar. The French industry event, which finished on Saturday, held a benefit for the US research foundation and raised a staggering $3.2 million. Organizers attribute the huge amount to the backing of a galaxy of stars - including Benicio Del Toro, Paz Vega, Mickey Rourke, Brittany Murphy, Clive Owen, Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek. But Alba caused the greatest stir by vowing to star unpaid in one of The Lord Of The Rings producer Bob Weinstein's movies, if he agreed to bid $100,000 for tennis lessons with sports stars Monica Seles and Boris Becker. Weinstein was happy to honour Alba's proposal, writes website Pagesix.Com. http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-05-24

WEB EXCLUSIVE

By Ramin Setoodeh

Newsweek

Updated: 5:14 p.m. ET Aug. 12, 2005

Aug. 12, 2005 - Jessica Alba is on a roll. She heated up screens this spring as the sultry heroine of “Sin City,” the Robert Rodriguez film based on Frank Miller's graphic novels. In this summer’s “Fantastic Four,” she certainly wasn’t invisible as the Invisible Girl. (Despite bad reviews, it has earned $145 million so far-and Alba has signed on for two more sequels.) Next up, she stars opposite Paul Walker in the action movie “Into the Blue.” With the “Sin City” DVD coming out this week, the 24-year-old actress spoke to NEWSWEEK’s Ramin Setoodeh.

NEWSWEEK: I hate to ask you this, but have you heard about all the rumors about you and Tom Cruise?

Jessica Alba: I heard it from journalists. I never actually heard it from anyone else.

Are they true? Did you meet Tom before he dated Katie Holmes?I actually met everyone at his company for a movie called “The Eye.” It’s like a scary, cool thriller that I wanted to do. I met his entire production company, including him. They make really interesting movies.

Did anyone every approach you about being his girlfriend?

No. That’s so weird. I don’t even understand how that would happen.

It’s a such a strange rumor, but for some reason it got out. I just wanted to give you a chance to clear it up.I know. That’s silly.

So you never went out on a date with Tom Cruise?

[Laughs.] You’re still fishing. No. I have a boyfriend. Why would I go out on a date with another man? I’ve been in a relationship for a year.

Do you think you’ll get married?

Eventually, I’ll get married.

One of my co-workers wanted me to ask you out on a date for him.

You have to be really, really smart if you’re going to go on a date with me. That’s the only problem.

What does he need to know about you?

I’ve been all over the world. I’ve been working since I was 12. I’m not an idiot. I’m interested in all sorts of different things. I’m pretty educated on what’s going on in the rest of the world.

Are you political?

I definitely have my point of view.

What is that?

I can’t wait for Barack Obama to run for something. Cause I am voting.

Do you think he’ll be president in the future?

I sure hope so. I hope people are open-minded enough to have somebody like Barack.

What do you think of the war in Iraq?

You know, it’s really none of my business. I’m not fighting. I’m not in the Army. I’m not in any of the armed forces. I’m not Donald Rumsfeld. And I’m certainly not in Iraq—an Iraqi person who has to deal with all the bulls—t in my country. I’m not Afghani. I wouldn’t know what that reality is like, to sit in your home and to have soldiers raiding your house because they think your kid is a spy. And explosions happening at your kids’ schools. I don’t know if I could have a real educated opinion about it all. I just think it’s f—ked up, whatever’s happening over there.

I have to say. I used to be a big fan of “The Secret World of Alex Mack.”

Oh, you were. [Laughs.] That’s hilarious.

You were so mean on the show.

Well, it was a character. Come on.

Most people don’t realize you had such a long career on television. You were on “Beverly Hills 90210” as a teenager even though the other actors were much older.

It was weird. I actually stopped watching after the first season. And going on the show, they were all like grown-ups. They were not even high school or college. I was playing a girl who was giving up her baby or something.

More recently you were on “Entourage.”

I was the first guest star, I think.

How do you discover the character of Jessica Alba?

I don’t know. It’s funny when they write dialogue for you—'cause I’m like, "This is supposed to be me? That’s so weird." I changed it so it was dialogue I’d say myself. The house wasn’t mine.

Do you have any beach houses?

No, I don’t. I’m not that fly yet, but maybe one day.

Let’s talk about “Sin City.” I know you had to convince them to cast you for the role.

I got cast because I did a good job. I was the actress they wanted. They didn’t hire me cause they thought, "Oh, you’re hot." Or, "We think you’re going to be the next big this and that." They could give two s—ts who I was. Their movie was going to be successful whoever was in the role. So they cast the best actors. (uhhh...then why were you, Bruce Willis, and Josh Hartnett in it?)

So how did you convince them you’re the best?

I don’t know. I just read with a casting director. (And swallowed)

Did you know you were going to be so talented in the art of lassoing?

I didn’t think I could lasso, actually. I hit myself in the face more than a few times with a lasso in my trying to do it right. So no, I thought I was terrible.

But it didn’t look that way on the screen.

That was after lots of hitting myself in the eye. There really isn’t a trick. You’ve just got to do it.

Did you practice on people?

Yes. Basically, on anybody who was walking by me on the set. I kind of was like, "Could you just stand still for a second?" And they were like, "Who are you?" And I’m like, "I’m in the movie, don’t worry." I’d just lasso people and trash cans. I think I did lasso Bruce Willis. And I lassoed all of his—he has like a trainer and an assistant—and I think I lassoed Frank and Robert, the make-up artist, girls.

Were you nervous at all about wearing so little?

Yeah. But I’m glad I wasn’t naked. Like, for the alternative, it was better wearing what I wore than not wearing anything at all. She’s drawn naked. For me, it wasn’t an option. It was an option for whoever was playing the character. They left it up to us, but I wasn’t comfortable with that.

You also aren’t wearing that much in your next movie, “Into the Blue”?

Well, I play a shark wrangler. She’s in the water a lot—in the Bahamas, and it’s hot. It wouldn’t be right if she’s wearing a full suit when it’s like 90 degrees.

I hear that your costar, Paul Walker, is a very disciplined actor.

He’s good.

I’m just joking, Jessica!

No. He did a good job. Out of the things I’ve seen him in, this is the most you get to see of Paul. He actually—I don’t know—gets to do more than just do one-liners and stuff. I was proud of him.

What do you think is the hardest part of being a young actress?

I don’t think it’s that hard. I think life is really f—king good, being an actor. We get to do what we want to do for a living. So you have paparazzi following you around. If it truly bothered me to my core I’d f—king live in another country or I’d live in another state even. There’s no paparazzi in Michigan.

But wouldn’t there be paparazzi if you lived there?

No, there wouldn’t. People live all over in different states and they don’t they get bothered. I live in LA, so of course. You live in New York, fine. Miami, maybe. It’s not a big deal at all.

© 2005 Newsweek, Inc.

Jessica Alba in OK Magazine

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The SunOnline.com

Alba's boobs made bigger

By SIMON ROTHSTEIN

Sun Online

SEXY actress Jessica Alba has confessed her breasts were made bigger for the poster of new movie Into The Blue.

The stunning star, who spent a lot of the film in a skimpy bikini, says computer wizards digitally enhanced her bust in the picture.

She told Access Hollywood: "They enhanced my chest a little bit. They always do it. And in the poster for Fantastic Four - they did it big time!

"I really don't think it's that big a deal. It's a movie poster. It's all pretend. It's all airbrushed."

Uhhhh....the bastards? :D

Posted Image

ALBA GETS A CREDIT CARD LIMIT Sexy movie star JESSICA ALBA has been forced to cut back on her credit cards - because banks are tired of the fact she keeps losing them.The forgetful actress once lost her American Express card nine times in 18 months and now has a limit on her plastic.She says, "I'm at a point where I've lost so many that they aren't giving me any more."I have the maximum number of cards you can lose." 27/09/2005 02:59

(IMDB.COM)Alba To Launch All-Action Video Game Sexy actress Jessica Alba is developing her own videogame. The gaming fan and Sin City star has co-created new 'X-Game sports' technology, which is being launched on mobile phones in Korea. Alba reveals she first became interested in the idea when she realized it wouldn't feature any violence - and now she hopes to use the unnamed videogame to show potential movie directors the types of action films she wants to be a part of. She explains, "It's something that relates to anybody, anywhere in the world and basically you use the city as your playground. It's really really cool. In Korea, what they're doing is people can basically play the games all the time on their phones. It's gonna be like an interactive thing. This is the kind of action that I wanna do when I do an action movie."

(Teenhollywood.com)Jessica Alba on Becoming a Mermaid September 27, 2005 by Lynn Barker She’s one of the hottest “it” girls in Hollywood this year. After kick-butt turns as a sexy stripper in Sin City and an invisible action girl in Fantastic Four, the petite actress goes Into the Blue as the free-diving girlfriend to Paul Walker’s treasure hunter in the undersea adventure flick.By her own admission, Jessica wanted to be a mermaid as a child and her stint in the family-friendly TV show “The New Adventures of Flipper” introduced her to a watery world that hooked her on scuba diving and allowed her to make friends with the denizens of the deep. For “Blue”, the actress had to learn to hold her breath for as long as possible, swim for hours in a bikini and handle sharks! All the sharks you’ll see in the film are real! No CGI Jaws in this flick.

Edited by BobbyD

Alba Has 'Fantastic' Hopes, Craves More 'Sin'By Daniel Fienberg LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com)- Although she'd been anointed a rising star on several occasions, Jessica Alba's media profile next converted into box office dollars before this spring. Clad in chaps and equipped with a lasso, Alba's stripper-with-a-heart-of-gold Nancy was one of the main selling features for Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's "Sin City," as the graphic novel adaptation raced to just under $75 million at the domestic box office. Then in a clingy super-suit (and flirting with invisibility), Alba was front-and-center in the promotion for the comic adaptation "Fantastic Four," which has cleared $150 million. Both films were ensembles, but Alba was a prime beneficiary of their successes. Still, her role in future sequels is still in limbo, but the 24-year-old actress seems ready for future "Fantastic" adventures and to "Sin" again. The "Sin City" follow-up is in preproduction, but the proposed source material, Miller's "Dame to Kill For," wouldn't necessarily offer a big showcase for Alba. "Robert talked to me about 'Sin City,'" Alba says, in the midst of promoting her next film, the diving lark "Into the Blue. "They have nothing for my character now. I had dinner with Frank and he kind of told me what he thinks is going to happen with Nancy. It's really cool." "Cool" is also how Alba describes the potential for her "Fantastic Four" character Sue Storm and her relationship with Ioan Gruffudd's Reed Richards. "Married -- I think they need to get married," she says. "I know what the first 20 minutes are gonna be, of the movie. It's really cool. They're getting married. Maybe I'm giving away too much, but yeah." Tight costumes aside, Alba liked the different acting sides that "Fantastic Four" let her show. "Sue Storm couldn't have been more conservative and nerdy and like a little corny and, you know, soft in her opinions about things," she explains. "Even when she was making a statement, she was still very prim and proper and I loved that about her." Alba reports that she's signed on for at least three more "Fantastic Four" sequels, which suggest that -- heaven forbid -- the New York Post "Page Six" gossip rag got some facts wrong last month when a confidential source claimed Alba was planning on jumping ship for, of all things, a feature adaptation of the television semi-classic "I Dream of Jeannie." Alba has had a tough year with the tabloid press, seemingly popping up in glossy and voyeuristic photos whenever she hits the beach on a vacation. "My mom didn't know what the paparazzi was like until a month ago," she notes. "At first, she was like, 'Well babe, that's what happens when you get famous' and blah, blah, blah. And then after about an hour of it, she was like, 'I'm gonna call the police. This is out of control.'" Although Alba claims that most of what you read in the scandal columns is far from true, she at least knows where the "Jeannie" reports came from. "They came from me talking to Sony about 'I Dream of Jeannie,'" she says, matter-of-factly. "It was definitely in a specific kind of way, but I certainly didn't commit to anything." For now, the other thing Alba's signed for is "Awake," an indie thriller co-starring Hayden Christensen. After that, she's had a number of things in development, including the romantic drama "Sonic," but smaller projects would take a back seat to the potential franchises. "My commitments are 'Sin City' and 'Fantastic Four' if they ask me to do them." If you can't wait for those sequels, "Into the Blue" splashes into theaters on Friday, Sept. 30.