princess

Macaulay Culkin

Yeah, he looks terrible. That's not the picture of heath. Hope somebody cares about him enough to try to get him help.

They can scream and shout at him all they want, until he makes the choice himself friends can't do anything except to stop enabling him.

Yes, of course. I hope someone cares enough about him to stop enabling him. All that. I never said anything about screaming or shouting.

Yeah, he looks terrible. That's not the picture of heath. Hope somebody cares about him enough to try to get him help.

They can scream and shout at him all they want, until he makes the choice himself friends can't do anything except to stop enabling him.

Yes, of course. I hope someone cares enough about him to stop enabling him. All that. I never said anything about screaming or shouting.

LOL, no worries :) I just know a lot of people who don't have experience think that logic works with addicts and are shocked when their advice is not followed.

I just know a lot of people who don't have experience think that logic works with addicts

Sadly, I'm surprised when logic works. Period.

Amen. Until a person finally asks for the help, all that you can do is pray that they at least want the help soon.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

LOL, no worries :) I just know a lot of people who don't have experience think that logic works with addicts and are shocked when their advice is not followed.

Now I have this image in my head of a bunch of people standing around an emaciated Macaulay Culkin and they're all just screaming at him as he looks on confused. :banana: