BobbyD

Fergie/Stacy Ferguson

Every time I hear about Fergie, the only thing I can think of is that picture of her after she peed herself onstage. Then I remember the other pic of her onstage with huge wet stains under her pits. Plus, I agree she is a BUTTAFACE!!! She seems cool, but she grosses me out -_-

I really think that she didn't pee herself. I think she was sweating. The reason I say this is because I am a fitness freak/personal trainer and I sweat EVERYWHERE when I do cardio. I'm talking underarms, underboobs, crotch, lowerback, legs, arms, you name it!! Her stage performances are nothing short of an intense cardio session and she obviously sweats easily. I truly believe she is just a heavy-sweating girl like myself, not a pants-pisser. :unsure:

I vote piss...Notice she's not sweating anywhere else...and she had that Meth thing. Lose control of body functions...so I've heard.

Every time I hear about Fergie, the only thing I can think of is that picture of her after she peed herself onstage. Then I remember the other pic of her onstage with huge wet stains under her pits. Plus, I agree she is a BUTTAFACE!!! She seems cool, but she grosses me out -_-

I really think that she didn't pee herself. I think she was sweating. The reason I say this is because I am a fitness freak/personal trainer and I sweat EVERYWHERE when I do cardio. I'm talking underarms, underboobs, crotch, lowerback, legs, arms, you name it!! Her stage performances are nothing short of an intense cardio session and she obviously sweats easily. I truly believe she is just a heavy-sweating girl like myself, not a pants-pisser. :unsure:

She was quoted saying that she DID pee her pants because she was drinking and could not hold it. I'll try to find it.

First of all, I can't even believe I'm commenting on this, BUT, if she peed herself, wouldn't there be pee on the floor? The fly area of her shorts wouldn't be wet if she peed unless she was hanging upside down like a bat. She's wearing a white t-shirt so sweat stains might not show in photos. Oh, and the Rolling Stone cover has some weird photo retouching - her right lower abs look like a wrinkled t-shirt that's been tucked into her bikini bottoms. Ok... that's enough Fergie to last me awhile now.

She was quoted saying that she DID pee her pants because she was drinking and could not hold it. I'll try to find it.

Yeah, it's in the most recent issue of Us Weekly, which quotes from her interview with Rolling Stone:

Last year, photos surfaced of her at a Peas concert with a wet stain on her pants. The cause? "Being buzzed" and "having no time to use the restroom."

And I too am curious as to whether she' still with Josh... doesn't seem like it!

Edited by Cutielb99

I think Josh needs his head read personally dating her for 2 years. He is a pretty hot guy, a decent actor and from things I have heard he is a nice fella. Fergie sounds like she is pretty messed up and peeing herself in public is just gross.

I heard from some people that were at the concert Fergie peed herself saying she squatted on the side of the stage as the band were running late to go onstage and they had been drinking in the limo prior so that is why you can't see the pee on stage. Apparently she was also trashed off her face throughout the performance. Does not sound very professional to me...

I really think that she didn't pee herself. I think she was sweating. The reason I say this is because I am a fitness freak/personal trainer and I sweat EVERYWHERE when I do cardio. I'm talking underarms, underboobs, crotch, lowerback, legs, arms, you name it!! Her stage performances are nothing short of an intense cardio session and she obviously sweats easily. I truly believe she is just a heavy-sweating girl like myself, not a pants-pisser.

I also just wanted to add something to this. I live in San Diego and was at the concert where Fergie had wet pants. She did NOT do what was reported by some fans. I was in the first row, I had VIP tickets and also got to meet her. She never purposely did anything to wet her pants, it just happened as she was jumping around. I thought it could have been sweat, you can not tell in the pics but she was sweating like crazy and it showed on her back and chest in person.

think Josh needs his head read personally dating her for 2 years. He is a pretty hot guy, a decent actor and from things I have heard he is a nice fella. Fergie sounds like she is pretty messed up and peeing herself in public is just gross.

That's quite a statement to make since I doubt you know either of them and probably get most information from boards and blog sites. Everyone I do know who has had the opportunity to meet them, and see them together is quite impressed by them as a couple. They are one of the few in hollywood who seem to be with each other and don't go out constantly to be photographed or get publicity. Both Josh and Fergie are well liked by the press and those in radio and tv who do actually meet them.

I also happened to have interviewed her for a small paper and she is a very nice, and sweet girl. I do see how Josh can be with her.

I do understand it's a lot of fun to snark on celebs, but I think Fergie gets an unfair rap and so do many other women who date men that female fans have fantasies about.

Also, she is quite pretty in person and very very tiny.

I also have to say that Rolling Stone did NOT get a quote from her about her pants. She said that about an incident on New Years even in Germany way back when the BEP was performing and she they had drank at a party and she did wet her pants. She was very open about that. She never did comment about her pants in San Diego at all. What a shock - the press misquoting or making things up!

Being at the concert I saw that she was very late. She drove in from LA, and I know there was a major traffic jam on the way to the concert. It took some of my friends 5 hours to get in. She ran on stage with no make up so that she didn't hold the concert up anymore. She and the band apologized to the crowd.

It is possible she was rushed and had an accident, but she didn't change into make up or wardrobe, she was caught by security who were holding people up at the gates, and were a pain to everyone.

I did like her when I met her. The girl has been to hell and back and has a heck of a voice, and seems sweet.

Edited by sandiegogirl

http://usmagazine.com/node/2563

Wed

Oct

4 Fergie’s Wacky Rolling Stone Confessions

Fergie isn’t afraid to talk about anything from her addiction to crystal meth (she kicked her habit at 25 and celebrated by getting an eyebrow ring) to her most embarrassing moments. With her solo album, The Dutchess, debuting at No. 3, the Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson, 31, reveals a few of her craziest secrets in the October 19 issue of Rolling Stone. Us gets a sneak peek:

On word play:“When something is so, so sick, it’s risiculous. It’s sick and ridiculous. Risiculous. See, I have my own dictionary.”

On her split personality:

“Sometimes I can be tomboyish, and sometimes I can be girly. It depends on what mood I’m in. I like the balance. That whole woman/little girl thing. I like to play both of those.”

On her hip-hop influence:

“In junior high I was fascinated by gangsta rap. I was suburban, yet I had glimpses from where I lived. I’m hearing all the stories about what was going on in East L.A. and South Central, looking at it from the outside. I think I come from a whole generation of that. That’s why a lot of people can relate with me, because they lived that, too. Seeing it but not really living it. So there weren’t any of the negative consequences to the guns and all of that. It was just interesting and sexy.”

On her wild youth:“Me and my girlfriends would get ready, go out to the club, come home, change into my faux-fur coats and my sunglasses and rent a limo – spending all my child-actor money – and go to the club Garage that would start at 6 a.m. and dance till 12. Then I graduated to crystal. And it started being more about going to Home Depot at four in the morning and getting crafty at home. It became less of a fun thing and more of a habit.”

On how she covered her meth habit:“I came up with the quickest explanation I could: bulimia. Everyone around me knew, and I didn’t care…I became more and more isolated, and it became more and more dark.”

On the photos that surfaced of her at a Peas concert with a wet stain on her pants:

The cause? “Being buzzed” and having no time to use the restroom.

On bloggers:“There’s a song on the album called ‘Pedestal’ which is my answer back to people who don’t do anything with their lives but stay on the Internet for hours and talk shit about me. You just sit there and rip me apart, but I bet you didn’t know that I went to hell and back. Bet you didn’t know that. So this is a question to them: What are you doing with your life?”

On dancing alone in hotel rooms:

"Yo, I’m having a dance-off!...With myself!"

Sorry, but Fugly admitted it...Unless she was misquoted... ;)

On the photos that surfaced of her at a Peas concert with a wet stain on her pants:

The cause? “Being buzzed” and having no time to use the restroom.

If you notice, there are no quotes around that statement. The others are actual statements she made to RS, this was not, it was RS taking info from something else. She has never been officially quoted commenting on the San Diego incident. BTW RS did first just print what a fan said about it, which was a lie and had to retract it, so I wouldn't call them the pinacle of journalism. If she said it to them, since she didn't say it to any other papers, why didn't they quote her with her words?? Can we say liable if they did?

Fergie 2005/12/21Fergie dances with prince

Fergie dances with prince

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie had a royal treat at an MTV party - when the Prince of Brunei begged her to dance with him.

The pop babe was at a star-studded bash at London's swanky Kabaret's Prophecy club when the wealthy prince reportedly got one of his employees to ask her to dance.

The 30-year-old beauty accepted - but allegedly fled when she realised the royal wasn't as skilled as her on the dance floor.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Fergie was sitting chatting with pals when the prince got his aides to beg her for a dance.

"She finally gave in, but when he started flinging his arms about and making shapes, she made her excuses and legged it."

Earlier this month, Fergie confessed to urinating on stage during a recent concert.

The sexy singer said she had to douse herself with champagne in front of hundreds of Australian fans to disguise the fact.

She was quoted by Scotland's Daily Record newspaper as saying: "I had a few drinks before going onstage, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom

"We were jumping around and my bladder just started you know."

If you got any articles contrary to her being...quoted...Please post them. :D

http://www.askmen.com/gossip/fergie/fergie...confession.html

Fergie 2005/12/07Fergie's pee confession

Fergie's pee confession

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has confessed to urinating on stage during a recent concert.

The sexy singer said she had to douse herself with champagne in front of hundreds of Australian fans to disguise the fact.

She is quoted by Scotland's Daily Record newspaper as saying: "I had a few drinks before going onstage, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom.

"We were jumping around and my bladder just started... you know."

Meanwhile, Fergie is set to play a sexy stripper in hit TV show, 'The Sopranos'.

The blonde star, real name Stacy Ferguson, has landed a role in the sixth series of the show as a cop working undercover in Mafia owned strip club, Bad-a-Bing.

Filming for the show starts in New Jersey early next year.

Count me in as a vote for pee. (Hmm, don't think I've ever had occasion to write that sentence before!) :D

It looks like pee to me. I saw the same article BobbyD posted quoting her as admitting it too. Plus, it's just more fun to believe it's pee, so that's what I plan to do. :D

Edited by soho2chelsea

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie had a royal treat at an MTV party - when the Prince of Brunei begged her to dance with him.

The pop babe was at a star-studded bash at London's swanky Kabaret's Prophecy club when the wealthy prince reportedly got one of his employees to ask her to dance.

The 30-year-old beauty accepted - but allegedly fled when she realised the royal wasn't as skilled as her on the dance floor.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Fergie was sitting chatting with pals when the prince got his aides to beg her for a dance.

"She finally gave in, but when he started flinging his arms about and making shapes, she made her excuses and legged it."

Earlier this month, Fergie confessed to urinating on stage during a recent concert.

She was quoted by Scotland's Daily Record newspaper as saying: "I had a few drinks before going onstage, but I didn't think to go to the bathroom

I did say this happened at a different event, and if you READ the article, you that for real, you see she was in front of "australian fans", it was not in the US. The pictures were from San Diego Street Scene - not in Australia. I did say I had read it had happened to her somewhere else, but I thought it was Germany, I know she never commented on the San Diego Incident, but Rolling Stone acted like that quote was about that incident. Hey, she may have a weak bladder. LOL All I know is I was at that Concert, she was sweating like crazy, so was everyone, and the Peas were waiting for her and she was stuck in traffic, and didn't have time to put make up on. I saw that myself. She was not partying on the bus with the band, they were waiting for her and appeared worried, since she was driving herself in. Instead of changing she went right out on stage, and maybe she didn't have time to go to the bathroom either?? I don't know.

I know one thing, she didn't squat and she never has been quoted about that San Diego incident, it was about the other incident and if you all read your own posts, you will see that it was not what Rolling Stone said she was talking about.

I know others who have interviewed her and she will not talk about that incident, but she does talk about the news years eve party when she sprayed herself with champagne.

My point is, Rolling STone used a different quote and acted like she commented on the San Diego incident, when anyone who is HONESt who was there saw she rushed on about 45 minutes late and didn't have t ime to even change. It was not about a party, the Peas were there waiting and talking to the crowd.

Just saying don't believe all of the magazines - they lie -what a freaking shock! lol

I did say this happened at a different event, and if you READ the article, you that for real, you see she was in front of "australian fans", it was not in the US. The pictures were from San Diego Street Scene - not in Australia. I did say I had read it had happened to her somewhere else, but I thought it was Germany, I know she never commented on the San Diego Incident, but Rolling Stone acted like that quote was about that incident. Hey, she may have a weak bladder. LOL All I know is I was at that Concert, she was sweating like crazy, so was everyone, and the Peas were waiting for her and she was stuck in traffic, and didn't have time to put make up on. I saw that myself. She was not partying on the bus with the band, they were waiting for her and appeared worried, since she was driving herself in. Instead of changing she went right out on stage, and maybe she didn't have time to go to the bathroom either?? I don't know.

I know one thing, she didn't squat and she never has been quoted about that San Diego incident, it was about the other incident and if you all read your own posts, you will see that it was not what Rolling Stone said she was talking about.

I know others who have interviewed her and she will not talk about that incident, but she does talk about the news years eve party when she sprayed herself with champagne.

My point is, Rolling STone used a different quote and acted like she commented on the San Diego incident, when anyone who is HONESt who was there saw she rushed on about 45 minutes late and didn't have t ime to even change. It was not about a party, the Peas were there waiting and talking to the crowd.

Just saying don't believe all of the magazines - they lie -what a freaking shock! lol

I'm glad you got the chance to meet her and found out for a fact that she didn't pee on herself in San Diego, that takes a load(no pun intended), off my mind. :D

I think I've proven my point that she HAS peed herself...and she could be a serial peer...pisser...whatever,

onstage...I guess...I will have to look and find the appropriate term. Because I guess she wet herself in Australia...but not in San Diego. I stand corrected..I guess. ;)

Can you please post the article where she says she didn't pee herself onstage at San Diego? Thx!

It's true..we shouldn't trust magazines...but when we make points around here, we usually try to back them up with something that holds weight and doesn't leak(pardon the pun, again). :wacko:

ETA: Having worked at a magazine...I would trust a magazine/news source(even when some get it wrong)

more than I would trust an ex-meth addict, ex-child star, Hip-Hop singer. That's just me. :D

Edited by BobbyD

I'm glad you got the chance to meet her and found out for a fact that she didn't pee on herself in San Diego, that takes a load(no pun intended), off my mind. :D

I think I've proven my point that she HAS peed herself...and she could be a serial peer...pisser...whatever,

onstage...I guess...I will have to look and find the appropriate term. Because I guess she wet herself in Australia...but not in San Diego. I stand corrected..I guess. ;)

Can you please post the article where she says she didn't pee herself onstage at San Diego? Thx!

It's true..we shouldn't trust magazines...but when we make points around here, we usually try to back them up with something that holds weight and doesn't leak(pardon the pun, again). :wacko:

ETA: Having worked at a magazine...I would trust a magazine/news source(even when some get it wrong)

more than I would trust an ex-meth addict, ex-child star, Hip-Hop singer. That's just me. :D

Actually Fergie never was quoted about the San Deigo Street Scene. I only saw quotes from others that it was sweat. Hey I agree, she may be a serial pee person lol. I don't deny she could have lost her bladder control twice. Well, honestly, I don't trust magazines all that much when they print anything and literally use information incorrectly. I never asked her about the wet pants incident, I didn't talk to her that night, I had talked to her in the past.

I dont know if she is a totally honest person, just gave my impressions of meeting her once. I was just commenting on the fact that people were using RS's misuse of something she said, and quoting it as why she had wet pants at that one incident.

LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel and his midriff-baring girlfriend Fergie find distraction during a recent late-night outing in Hollywood.

LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel and his midriff-baring girlfriend Fergie find distraction during a recent late-night outing in Hollywood.

Thanks, Bobby D! I love any pictures of Josh!

LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

No prob...It's good to see he's kind to animals. PETA would be happy to see him out walking his dog instead of wearing fur. ;)

LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

No prob...It's good to see he's kind to animals. PETA would be happy to see him out walking his dog instead of wearing fur. ;)

ZING! THAT is a REALLY good one! :D

No prob...It's good to see he's kind to animals. PETA would be happy to see him out walking his dog instead of wearing fur.

LMAO! :D Classic!

I think Josh looks great in that picture. When does Fergie not have her midriff exposed. :lol: It doesn't happen often that is for sure.

MAD HATTERS

Fresh from a recent night out in Hollywood, Fergie crosses the Atlantic and hooks up with fellow pop star Ashlee Simpon for dinner Monday at Mr. Chow in London.

Posted Image

No prob...It's good to see he's kind to animals. PETA would be happy to see him out walking his dog instead of wearing fur.

LMAO! :D Classic!

I think Josh looks great in that picture. When does Fergie not have her midriff exposed. :lol: It doesn't happen often that is for sure.

Thanks, ladies! *takes a bow* I'm kinda serious...Maybe she's got something on Josh, or bearding is paying off the crystal meth habit or diaper fund.

LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

Wow! It took me SOOOOO long to get it! That is a good one. I haven't been able to sleep, so I have a small excuse!

October 30, 2006

Josh Duhamel fights for Fergie :rolleyes:

If you decide you want to talk dirty about Fergie, make sure her boyfriend, actor Josh Duhamel is out of earshot. According to the National Enquirer, Josh got into a fight with an extra on the set of his show "Las Vegas," when the extra started mouthing off about his lust for the Black Eyed Peas singer.

Sources on the "Las Vegas" set claim that while Duhamel prepared to film a scene, he overheard one extra saying to another that he would like to "*@#$" Fergie. Chivalrous Duhamel immediately approached the extra and yelled, "What did you say?" Before the extra had a chance to respond, Josh had pushed him so hard that he slammed into another extra.

The extra wasn't about to back down and pushed Josh back. Josh was about to slug the extra when crewmembers called for security and moved the two men apart. The extra was asked to leave the show and Josh continued on with the scene.

Fergie Performs at MTV Student Voice Awards in Tokyo...I wouldn't eat her cookies, they might be soggy and smell funny...note the double entendre! ;)