BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Owen and Kate Hook Up

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson's on-again, off-again love affair looks to be very much on again after they hooked up on two consecutive nights in Miami.

The couple rekindled their romance on Sunday evening during a secret rendezvous at a multimillion dollar Miami mansion, and on Monday night, they went public for the first time since their split eight months ago, joining fellow stars Jennifer Aniston and Eric Dane for a dinner on the terrace restaurant at the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Biscayne Bay, PageSix.com can reveal.

Owen and Kate arrived separately and joined Jennifer and Grey's Anatomy's Dr. McSteamy, who had earlier been seen laughing and joking while having a drink at a table that had been reserved for them in the hotel bar. Owen, Jen and Eric have all signed up to star in the movie Marley & Me, which is about to start filming in Miami.

"Owen and Kate didn't sit together, but it was obvious to everyone that she was only there because of him," said one observer. They sat at a table with Jen and Eric and four other people and they were all overheard talking about the new movie. There was lots of laughter and everyone was in good spirits. "Kate looked amazing and Owen couldn't keep his eyes off her all night."

Former Friends star Jen, looking stunning in figure-hugging jeans and a black chiffon top, had flown in earlier that day on a private jet from Los Angeles.

Owen, 39, and Kate, 28 (pictured above last May) arrived in Florida on Saturday, booking into beachfront hotels a block away from each other in trendy South Beach. They were both spotted partying separately on Saturday night. Kate — in town to promote her directorial debut, the short film Cutlass, at the Miami International Film Festival — joined Demi Moore and Marisa Tomei for a girls' night out, while Owen had dinner and drinks with a male friend at Nobu restaurant. It is thought Kate may have met up with Owen before the end of the night, although it was away from prying eyes on South Beach's party circuit.

But on Sunday they were finally found out. After going for a jog on the beach, Owen was seen leaving the Shore Club at around 5 p.m., wearing shorts, a T-shirt and a red cap. He was charming as ever with hotel staff, handing one of the awed employees his towel as a gift. He then jumped into a red Prius with a friend, but when they noticed they had been spotted, repeatedly attempted to lose anyone who may have been following. Despite a number of sudden turns and U-turns, he was tracked down to a 10-bedroom, 10-bathroom, $9 million mansion in Miami Beach's luxurious Star Island.

Soon afterward, at around 7 p.m., Kate herself showed up at the 40,000-square-foot property. Her chauffer had driven around the block of her hotel, the Raleigh, several times in attempts to confuse photographers before setting off. But the silver Infinity SUV was followed to the stunning home, where Kate and three young children were seen getting out and going inside.

The mother of one had earlier in the day taken son Ryder, 4, and two other children of similar age to the beach, before leaving them under the care of a nanny when she went to the premiere of her film.

During the afternoon, Kate had been put out by staff at the $800-a-night Raleigh, who asked her to move from some sun loungers because they were "reserved" for other guests. The Oscar-nominated actress went into a huff and grabbed another worker to query it. But any sulk soon wore off as Kate threw caution to the wind with a breezy bike ride along the beach and busy Collins Avenue. She giggled with her girlfriend as they tried to avoid photographers. Kate also squashed rumors of a pregnancy during her stay, showing off an impressive flat stomach in a tiny red bikini while poolside.

Familiar Odor of Home

RYDER Robinson, the 4-year-old son of Kate Hudson and Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson, knows what a grown-up party smells like. While staying at the Raleigh in South Beach, Hudson and Ryder got into an elevator that "smelled like cigarettes and booze from the night before," our spy said. Ryder looked at his mother and said, "It smells like Daddy's concert!" Mother and son are in Miami while Hudson makes a movie and hangs out with ex-boyfriend, Owen Wilson. Also at the hotel (and filming as well) were Renée Zellweger and Demi Moore.

Owen & Kate: Dangerous Love?

OK!

Talk about Miami heat!

On March 1, Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson did their darndest not to be seen together in the South Florida resort town where they both happen to be for work. Owen is in Miami to begin shooting the film Marley and Me with Jennifer Aniston, while Kate flew in to attend the Miami International Film Festival.

But despite their best attempts to keep their rendezvous private, the former flames didn't fool several witnesses who spotted the pair cavorting privately out of the media eye. Could they be contemplating a reconciliation? And if so, why the secrecy?

One reason could be because their friends disapprove of them getting back together. "Kate fell for Owen so hard that she risked everything and went head first into love with him," a friend of the actress tells OK!. "But even during the year they were together, it was a roller coaster. I hope what's going on now is just temporary.

"They're both busy with movies, and hopefully Kate will have some clarity and decide to just be friends with him," continues the friend. "I'd be very, very worried if they got back together seriously. It is ridiculous for her to think he's all better in eight months."

As OK! revealed exclusively earlier this year, the Wedding Crashers star wrote Kate a letter, apologizing for putting her through so much heartache. "Owen made the first move to reconcile," another friend confirms to OK!. "He'd been relaying her messages through mutual friends for a few months. Kate was hesitant at first, but after seeing how well he's been doing, she felt like she owed it to him to meet up and hear him out. She cares about him, so they are going to slowly start seeing each other again and see how it develops."

As much as I like boobs :P, I love the fact that Kate hudson is proudly flat as a board. She struts her tiny titties like their the greatest thing since sliced bread.

As much as I like boobs :P, I love the fact that Kate hudson is proudly flat as a board. She struts her tiny titties like their the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I agree! And her ass is the most perfect I've seen in a long time. I'm a hetero female and I want to grab it!

I agree! And her ass is the most perfect I've seen in a long time. I'm a hetero female and I want to grab it!

I don't think my ass looked that good even when I was a little kid, pre-cellulite. No fair.

She's been genetically blessed and she also works to keep her body fit--lots of photos of her running. I heartily approve of her body :D

Men Arrested Near Kate Hudson's Home

The filmmakers were no threat to the actress

Three men, one wielding a gun, were apprehended in New York outside the building where Kate Hudson lives.

The men were arrested after a woman called 911, reporting that she saw them waving a rifle on the top of an NYC building, reports TMZ.com.

It turns out the men were student filmmakers, and the gun was in fact a prop. They carried a script and camera with them and had no knowledge that the "Fool's Gold" actress lived in the building.

Law enforcement had cuffed the men, questioned them and determined the gun scare was not directed at Hudson.

Hudson, 28, has also starred in "You, Me and Dupree," "The Skeleton Key," "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and "Almost Famous." She next stars opposite Dane Cook in the upcoming fall comedy "My Best Friend's Girl."

(Pagesix.com)

Easy To Spot Ex-lovers

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are definitely rekindling their romance in Miami. While the celebrity magazines scramble for photos of them holding hands, our spies down south have seen the duo two nights in a row. Monday, Hudson and Wilson "ate off each other's plates" at Casa Tua. "They were dining with another couple, and she was in a bathing suit and cover-up even though it was 10 p.m.," said our source. Tuesday night, the reuniting blondes dined at Michael's Genuine.

Kate and Owen Use Buddy System for Their Bike Ride

PEOPLE

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson spent Easter weekend together in Miami – and this time, the on-again duo were joined by Hudson's son, Ryder, for coffee runs and bike rides.

After getting in some sunbathing, Hudson (accompanied by Ryder on one bike) and Wilson (with another young boy) rode through the busy streets of South Beach on Saturday before stopping for Starbucks on the less-crazy Biscayne Bay side of town. Mother and son even wandered into a drug store and a video store, where they picked up a new movie.

"They looked like a family on an afternoon outing, taking advantage of the balmy weather and doing some errands," says an eyewitness.

Wilson is due to start shooting more Marley & Me at the South Florida Sun-Sentinel in Fort Lauderdale Monday.

(Pagesix.com)

Just Give Kate Brainy Guys

KATE Hudson freely admits to having unconventional taste in men. "I don't have crushes on cute guys. I have really bizarre taste in men," she tells the latest issue of UK Elle. "You know what the common ground is? Brains. I like witty and funny. I always love writers." But, Hudson says, her son, Ryder, is her "little man. He's the love of my life right now. And I have Chris [Robinson]." Hudson spoke fondly of her ex, saying they didn't have a "traditional marriage" - "It's about being a family forever - and we are. Whatever man I end up with, I will always love Chris."

A WILD CONCEPT

Hudson headed to Africa with famed photographer Peter Lindbergh to shoot the ad campaign for her new eco-friendly haircare line, David Babaii for WildAid (done in partnership with her longtime hairdresser). "We have a blast together," she says of Babaii. "I'm just lucky to have him as my companion while I travel and work."

Posted Image

NATURAL BEAUTY

Hudson, whose line will donate 10 percent of all sales to WildAid, shares camera time with a cheetah. She tells PEOPLE, "I really have a thing about natural product. It's very difficult to make things that are completely organic and sustainable. David and I got so excited about making something like that. Making something conscious and making it good."

Posted Image

SPOT ON

Of the shoot, Hudson tells PEOPLE that working with a cheetah was "the most fun. He was purring. I remember listening to it and [asking], 'Should I be running right now because his purr sounds more like a growl?' But they're like, 'No. He's just super happy.' And I got really comfortable with it. And I would literally lay on the cheetah. It was really pretty cool."

Posted Image

HAIR YOU GO

Babaii makes sure Hudson's hair is flawless for the cameras. "It's so great collaborating with Kate," he says. "I adore her. She's my muse and inspiration. We get in trouble all the time."

Posted Image

CUB ROOM

At the wildlife preserve, mom Hudson also bonded with some little ones – lion cubs! "Even though they're babies, they are lions. They were very sweet. I would put them on their back and rub their tummy. And they would love it!"

Posted Image

I don't really like her as an actress since Almost Famous which may turn out to be the high point of her career. It's something I like to call the Natalie Portman Effect - wherein Natalie Portman will never turn in a better performance than when she was around 12/13 and did Leon (aka The Professional). Actually I liked this strange little movie Hudson did called The Skeleton Key but it tanked at the box office.

Anyway, I love these pics and I hope the product line is decent.

I don't really like her as an actress since Almost Famous which may turn out to be the high point of her career. It's something I like to call the Natalie Portman Effect - wherein Natalie Portman will never turn in a better performance than when she was around 12/13 and did Leon (aka The Professional). Actually I liked this strange little movie Hudson did called The Skeleton Key but it tanked at the box office.

Anyway, I love these pics and I hope the product line is decent.

I do think Kate is cute and was good in "Almost Famous" but I find her very limited and extremely overrated. (She certainly doesn't have the talent or appeal of her mother). But I do find her charming, unlike the robotic china doll that is Natalie Portman (she, honestly, gave two of the worst stage performances I've ever seen in my life--I saw better performances from my 10th Grade Acting class).

I do think Kate is cute and was good in "Almost Famous" but I find her very limited and extremely overrated. (She certainly doesn't have the talent or appeal of her mother). But I do find her charming, unlike the robotic china doll that is Natalie Portman (she, honestly, gave two of the worst stage performances I've ever seen in my life--I saw better performances from my 10th Grade Acting class).

I agree that Hudson is personally charming, much more so than Portman. I like flaky stoner chicks and at least she smiles convincingly.

Please, CJ, tell me you did NOT waste two hours of your valuable life on Portman in Anne Frank or, even worse, her excremental performance in The Seagull? I saw them both (don't ask) but fortified myself with drugs beforehand so the experiences would be almost bearable and the memories quite hazy.

I agree that Hudson is personally charming, much more so than Portman. I like flaky stoner chicks and at least she smiles convincingly.

Please, CJ, tell me you did NOT waste two hours of your valuable life on Portman in Anne Frank or, even worse, her excremental performance in The Seagull? I saw them both (don't ask) but fortified myself with drugs beforehand so the experiences would be almost bearable and the memories quite hazy.

Hedda, I had no choice. I used to cover theater and the arts on a regular basis (not so much anymore). But listen, they were comps so it's not like I actually shelled out dollars to see Portman stink up the stage in "Anne Frank" (although "The Seagull," was free as you know--but I had to go see that too). Seriously, she is arguably the worst young "serious" actress of her generation.

OMG, I saw Anne Frank too and was APPALLED at how bad she was. I couldn't get over it, and even now, thinking back on it, I'm horrified.

On topic: for no reason at all, I like Hudson. I've read all the gajillions of bad things about her, and I still like her. [small voice] I even like her with Owen Wilson. [/small voice] Yeah, I have no idea what's wrong with me either.

As we know, with pregnancies the boobs don't lie. She looks like her usual flatty self there but it could be too early to tell.

I love it too. She could have easily gone the way of the boob job but not only didn't she, she seems to be perfectly fine with her flat as a pancake boobies. Flaunts 'em even. She makes all of us flat chested girls proud! LOL

Hedda, I had no choice. I used to cover theater and the arts on a regular basis (not so much anymore). But listen, they were comps so it's not like I actually shelled out dollars to see Portman stink up the stage in "Anne Frank" (although "The Seagull," was free as you know--but I had to go see that too). Seriously, she is arguably the worst young "serious" actress of her generation.

At least you have the excuse that it was professionally required, which is more than I can say for myself. I saw both productions at the behest of a "friend" who is connected to Portman and wanted to show support. I now refer to him as that crazy, masochistic asshole. I agree that Portman's the worst, allegedly serious, young actress we have. Although if anyone other than Woody takes Scarlett seriously anymore, she's a contender for the title. I'm with ya on the "at least the tix were comped" front. I can't imagine the rage factor in people who actually spent good money to see Anne Frank. As you say, The Seagull had the almost saving grace of being free. If she's going to torture people, she really shouldn't make them pay for the privilege.

OMG, I saw Anne Frank too and was APPALLED at how bad she was. I couldn't get over it, and even now, thinking back on it, I'm horrified.

It's like a bad acid flashback, I swear. I can't believe that there are THREE people on this one little board who sat through that theatrical tsunami and lived to tell the tale. If you ever find yourself in the Portman Predicament again, I highly recommend taking two Vicodin washed down with a martini about a half an hour beforehand. For medicinal purposes only, of course. Just be careful with that shit. When the lights went up the elderly couple sitting next to us asked why I thought it was so funny. I said my laughter was just a nervous reaction to sadness. HA!

On topic: for no reason at all, I like Hudson. I've read all the gajillions of bad things about her, and I still like her. [small voice] I even like her with Owen Wilson. [/small voice] Yeah, I have no idea what's wrong with me either.

I like her too and I like Owen Wilson as well - sort of. There's nothing wrong with slight-to-moderately talented stoners when taken in small doses. I liked him better before he fell apart. He can be a sleazy douchebag but he's not the biggest asshole in town. He's not even as nasty as his incredibly dickish brother, Luke. If Owen and Kate can make this relationship work, good for them. They should have a couple of little blonde, penis-nosed babies and smoke out Malibu for the rest of their lives. One request - please, no sex tapes.

Poor Kate Hudson. To have her thread hijacked by tales of Natalie Portman's histrionic atrocities.

But one more thing I wanted to add about how bad Portman was in "Anne Frank." When the Nazis came for her, I was silently cheering.

That's when I knew for sure she was the worst Anne Frank ever.

I also like Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson (ducking). I remember seeing a pic of them last year riding bikes together and thinking how cute! I was sad to read that they broke up. And I hope this time they can make it work or at least when it goes sour again, Owen won't slash his wrists.

About Owen, from what I hear. He's not a bad egg. One of my best friends is close with a guy who has worked in Hollywood as a screenwriter--and lot as a script doctor. (I know this guy too). Anyway, this guy (who is based in NY but has come out to LA to work on projects) has worked with a lot of celebrities and big names in Hollywood. A few years ago, his mother died of an illness. And the guy was very close to her and understandably upset by the loss. NO ONE in Hollywood (and he has worked with some very well known people--including a very famous music mogul) sent him a condolence card or flowers except for...Owen Wilson--who sent him a bouquet and a card.

After hearing that, Owen is cool in my book.

Edited by Crackerjack123

Poor Kate Hudson. To have her thread hijacked by tales of Natalie Portman's histrionic atrocities.

But one more thing I wanted to add about how bad Portman was in "Anne Frank." When the Nazis came for her, I was silently cheering.

That's when I knew for sure she was the worst Anne Frank ever.

HA! :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol: Oh my god, Crackerjack. I laughed so loudly at that comment that Mr. Hedda came in to see what the hilarity was about. His comment, "Sounds about right. Do we have any orange juice?" (Apparently Mr. Hedda has a case of fridge-blindness as well as being humor-challenged this evening.)

I also like Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson (ducking). I remember seeing a pic of them last year riding bikes together and thinking how cute! I was sad to read that they broke up. And I hope this time they can make it work or at least when it goes sour again, Owen won't slash his wrists.

About Owen, from what I hear. He's not a bad egg. One of my best friends is close with a guy who has worked in Hollywood as a screenwriter--and lot as a script doctor. (I know this guy too). Anyway, this guy (who is based in NY but has come out to LA to work on projects) has worked with a lot of celebrities and big names in Hollywood. A few years ago, his mother died of an illness. And the guy was very close to her and understandably upset by the loss. NO ONE in Hollywood (and he has worked with some very well known people--including a very famous music mogul) sent him a condolence card or flowers except for...Owen Wilson--who sent him a bouquet and a card.

After hearing that, Owen is cool in my book.

Aww, that's nice and definitely un-douchey. His doucheyness is generally associated with young women stupid enough to party with him and go back to his place or take him home for the night. He's treated many of them like dirt although it's arguable that they aren't treating themselves much better than dirt. With other people, in other situations, I've heard decent things about him too. He's not the biggest asshole in town, not by a long shot.

Kate Hudson wants a place to rent with Owen Wilson

Gatecrasher

Kate Hudson is apartment- shopping in New York with an eye to living here part-time with her rekindled flame Owen Wilson, according to a pal.

"She is ready to nest and has even been talking about having more little ones," a friend of the actress tells me.

The pal says she credits getting back together with Wilson for ending a wild period in her life, during which she was linked with Justin Timberlake and Dax Shepard.

"She is relieved to be more settled again," says the friend. "She really felt as if she were testing her limits going out while she and Owen were separated."

Hudson is in New York shooting "Bride Wars," about best friends who fall out over setting the same wedding date, with Anne Hathaway.

But that doesn't mean Hollywood's most famous blond couple are ready to make Manhattan a full-time home.

"Kate is a great businesswoman," says the friend. "If she bought an apartment, it would be to sell [later]."