BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Maybe planning to have kids might be a little premature for a woman dating a guy who tried to Off himself several months ago.

I truly wish Owen Wilson well and worry that putting this kind of responsibility on his shoulders might just be too much pressure.

Hudson's Strict Rules For Her Son

Actress Kate Hudson says she chose to be strict with her son, Ryder, because her mother, Goldie Hawn, let her run wild as a kid.

The "Fool's Gold" star thinks her tough tactics paid off because the 4-year-old boy is so well behaved.

She says, "When I had Ryder, suddenly there were a lot of rules. I'm much stricter about things like manners than I thought I'd be. My mom wasn't strict at all.

"He had a couple (of tantrums). He had a couple and I would just stare at him and wait. He would realize I wasn't doing anything, unaware I trying desperately to remain calm inside, and he would stop. It worked."

Maybe planning to have kids might be a little premature for a woman dating a guy who tried to Off himself several months ago.

I truly wish Owen Wilson well and worry that putting this kind of responsibility on his shoulders might just be too much pressure.

She should not get involved if she is thinking of dumping him in a month or two. If she is going to get into this again with him, she needs to hang around. I was just traveling with my daughter, looking at colleges and we were in a hotel room and channel surfing, she found this movie with Kate and Matt McC...how to lose someone in Ten Days or something like that. It was the WORST garbage I have seen in a long time. I could not take it anymore and put the headphones on with no sound and read a book. My daughter thought it was AWESOME. That kind of movie with a good actress, like maybe Kate Hepburn or Clark Gable in the role where Matt shouldn't be, it MIGHT have worked. I don't think either of them are worth $5 for a twilight movie ticket. ICK. She is SO overrated and he is just slimy.

Hudson Checks Out Girls With Ex-Husband

Actress Kate Hudson is so comfortable with her ex-husband Chris Robinson, they hit bars together to check out beautiful women.

The beauty split from The Black Crowes rocker in 2006 after six-years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences on divorce papers filed in August 2007.

But the pair -- who have a 4-year-old son Ryder -- remained firm friends throughout their turbulent relationship, with Hudson insisting Robinson will always be her "biggest love."

And the 28-year-old blonde has warned potential suitors, stating her close contact with ex-husband Robinson is here to stay.

She tells Britain's Eve magazine, "Chris and I are so cool. I'm really lucky. We share houses in New York. No matter what happens, Chris was my biggest love -- we had this amazing son and we both love each other.

"It just didn't work out. Whoever ends up in my life has to know that Chris will be in my family forever. I look at women with Chris now. I can sit in a bar with him and we say, 'She's cute.'"

Actress Kate Hudson is so comfortable with her ex-husband Chris Robinson, they hit bars together to check out beautiful women.

The beauty split from The Black Crowes rocker in 2006 after six-years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences on divorce papers filed in August 2007.

But the pair -- who have a 4-year-old son Ryder -- remained firm friends throughout their turbulent relationship, with Hudson insisting Robinson will always be her "biggest love."

And the 28-year-old blonde has warned potential suitors, stating her close contact with ex-husband Robinson is here to stay.

She tells Britain's Eve magazine, "Chris and I are so cool. I'm really lucky. We share houses in New York. No matter what happens, Chris was my biggest love -- we had this amazing son and we both love each other.

"It just didn't work out. Whoever ends up in my life has to know that Chris will be in my family forever. I look at women with Chris now. I can sit in a bar with him and we say, 'She's cute.'"

Fine, you can hang out with Chris. But please continue to stay out of Three of Cups. You were a total bitch when you were there, and nobody wants you back.

Chris is so cool to hang out with that it's amazing they were together as long as they were, and that he is still friends with her.

Fine, you can hang out with Chris. But please continue to stay out of Three of Cups. You were a total bitch when you were there, and nobody wants you back.

Chris is so cool to hang out with that it's amazing they were together as long as they were, and that he is still friends with her.

Spill the beans, Baby Doll! Details!! :)

Spill the beans, Baby Doll! Details!! :)

She and Chris were there years ago, and she was really bitchy. Chris was nice and just hanging out. My boyfriend plays guitar (not professionally), so Chris discussed music with him.

"Almost Famous" had been out for a little while, but she hadn't really been in anything else big. Our friend Shay loved the movie and just very quietly went over and said she loved the movie and thought Kate was amazing in it. Kate looked at her in disgust, turned around and walked away. It wasn't like it was some guy hitting on her or anything, so she could have reacted better. She then went and stood by herself with a pissed off look for the rest of the night. Chris hung out and was cool. Quite honestly, in our crowd, Chris would get a lot more attention anyway, so nothing was lost. My boyfriend says she was probably jealous of Shay.

My boyfriend has seen Chris at the same bar since then (as recently as a couple of months ago), and he's cool.

Hudson Checks Out Women For Ex

Kate Hudson has revealed she is helping her ex-husband find a new girlfriend.

The actress divorced Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson in 2006 after six years. They have four-year-old son Ryder together.

However, she said they had remained good friends and she often checks out women with him when they visit bars.

She told Eve: "Chris and I are so cool. I'm really lucky. We share houses in New York. No matter what happens, Chris was my biggest love - we had this amazing son and we both love each other.

Hudson is believed to have reunited with ex-boyfriend Owen Wilson.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Hudson's Crush On Gervais

Actress KATE HUDSON has confessed she is harbouring a secret crush on British funnyman RICKY GERVAIS.

The Fool's Gold star, 28, admits she is usually attracted to wit over appearance - and admits The Office creator Gervais' self-deprecating style of humour is a huge turn-on.

She tells London radio station Heart FM, "I need somebody who is funny on the spot. That witty thing makes me crazy. It's the most attractive thing."

And Hudson recalls the moment she fell for Gervais' charm, adding, "Ricky comes out at the Baftas and he starts making jokes. There is nothing more attractive to me than that. That guy was out there making that whole place laugh, and he's so self-deprecating and so funny. It's amazing to watch."

Source: contactmusic

Hudson Refuses To Watch Own Films

Actress KATE HUDSON refuses to sit through the movies she has starred in - because she can't bear to watch herself on the silver screen.

Hudson, 28, happily poses for photographs on the red carpet at the premieres of her films - but is frequently absent from the theatre when the lights go down.

She explains, "It's really a bizarre experience to see yourself in a movie and I don't think I will ever get used to it.

"It's almost getting worse. I still shake and sweat. I just don't like it. I don't know what it is."

Source: contactmusic

Kate Hudson: I'm Ready for Another Baby

People

By Caris Davis

When it comes to dating, Kate Hudson wants to get in touch with her inner teenager.

"I need to find that 18-year-old in me again, who was way more adventurous when it came to kissing boys," she told the U.K.'s Sunday Times. "I would love nothing more than to have a good, honest make out sesh, but I find it really hard because I'm a mom."

Hudson split from Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson in 2006, but their marriage produced their 4-year-old son Ryder.

"Any guy I ever meet is always going to come second to my son," the Fool's Gold star, 28, told the paper. "And you get to weed out the boys from the men. You definitely know which ones are the boys."

So far, it seems Owen Wilson has made the cut. The duo – who split last summer but are now back on-again – were even spotted on an Easter-day bike ride with Ryder.

"I'm a mom and that's my first priority," said Hudson. "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place when I'm ready to have another one and Chris and I are not together. I'm like, 'Oh no! Uh-oh! I'm ready.' "

Kate Hudson Shares Eco-Friendly Parenting Tips

Even celebs worry about their children's safety in a toxic world. Kate Hudson, Keri Russell, Tobey Maguire and Gwyneth Paltrow are among the celebs sharing eco-friendly advice in both a new book, Healthy Child Healthy World, and a nonprofit Web site, healthychild.org. Among the book's offerings: Paltrow offers her recipe for Moses's "Brown Rice Baby Food"; Holly Robinson Peete gets her kids to help with the household chores – but makes sure they use "green" products; and Kate Hudson has developed her own line of natural hair products and is adept at "hiding" vegetables in Ryder's food. "Everything is accessible, reasonable and doable," says Christopher Gavigan, whose wife is actress Jessica Capshaw. "The book is about small changes. It's for everyone."

– Maureen Harrington

Kate Hudson's Kurt Praise

Kate Hudson says her acting idol is her 'stepdad'.

The actress insists if she could emulate the success of any star it would be her mother Goldie Hawn's long-term partner Kurt Russell - who has raised her since the age of three.

She said: "As an actress, my goal is to make my acting effortless. I look at my dad Kurt and I don't even notice his performance.

"You don't want anyone to catch you actually acting, you know?"

Kurt met Goldie on the set of the movie 'Swing Shift' in 1983.

The 28-year-old star - whose biological father is musician Bill Hudson - has also credited Goldie and Kurt with keeping her grounded.

She said: "My parents gave me the greatest career advice. They said, 'Make sure you have interests in other fields.' "

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Kate Hudson Takes Aim At West End Stage Debut

Kate Hudson is calling on theater bosses in London to cast her in a West End play. The actress fell in love with the stage when she was learning how to act, but has never had the opportunity to try her hand at theater professionally.

Hudson is now keen to make her live debut, and used her recent trip to London to promote new movie Fool's Gold to tout her talents.

She says, "I've thought about that. I have plans to do theater eventually. Growing up, when I started being interested in acting I was always on a stage. I definitely would (love the chance), absolutely. It would be nice to do something original, like an original play."

Hudson, a single mom, insists the timing would have to be perfect: "It all comes down to timing and my son and (ex-husband) Chris (Robinson) and scheduling but it would be brilliant."

Source: starpulse

Kate Hudson's Struggle With The Press

Actress Kate Hudson has launched a bitter attack on tabloid newspapers, accusing them of printing "lies" about her trips out in public. The Fool's Gold actress - who spends much of her downtime indoors - is so sick of reading false accounts of her social evenings on the town; she rarely gives "mean" journalists the opportunity to write untruths about her.

However, far from feeling hateful towards the perpetrators of such fabricated journalism, Hudson is convinced they will ultimately get the comeuppance they deserve. She says, "I try to find time to go out and have fun, but every time I do, which isn't very often, I end up in some tabloid with some lie. I don't like that - I don't like being a target for people who feel they can be mean."

"They way I look at is, it's their karma. They have to live with themselves. Can you imagine being the kind of person who could sit there writing that stuff? I mean, talk about karma. It will come back and bite you in the ass." /WENN

"They way I look at is, it's their karma. They have to live with themselves. Can you imagine being the kind of person who could sit there writing that stuff? I mean, talk about karma. It will come back and bite you in the ass." /WENN

She's reaching or channeling Owen Wilson. The paparazzi give Kate Hudson a total pass and practically kiss her ass. The tabloids love her and rarely attack her for any of her shenanigans. She should be grateful, quit whining and STFU.

I didn't think the media was particularly nasty to her, but whatever.

I am all for being friendly with one's ex, but she seems to mention him in every other interviews she gives. Just seems a bit strange to me.

Kate Hudson's snake cake

Gatecrasher

Kate Hudson had a little unwanted early birthday cheer this week in Boston.

The bubbly actress doesn't turn 29 until Saturday, but she was surprised (apparently by the woman who owns the mansion where she is currently filming "Bride Wars") with a bizarre cake that didn't go down too well.

"I saw the cake," says an on-set snitch. "It was weird, in the shape of a woman/snake/lizard kneeling. The company who made it applied a photo of Kate's head to the cake - it looks like something they probably got from Us magazine."

Sounds, um, interesting.

"Kate accepted the cake halfheartedly, but didn't eat it. It was found under some crew jackets and garbage when the crew was wrapping up."

To be fair, more cake is the last thing Hudson would want while making this film.

Laughs the snitch: "The day before, she had spent the whole day working on a scene where all she did was eat wedding cake!"

Kate Hudson: 'I'm Not The Least Bit Interested In Dating'

By WENN

Kate Hudson is happy with life as a single mother, insisting she's "not interested in dating." The actress split from the father of her four-year-old son Ryder - husband Chris Robinson - in 2006.

She has recently been rumored to have reunited with ex-boyfriend Owen Wilson, who she dated briefly after her marriage split. But 28-year-old Hudson is keen to point out that she is content without a man in her life.

She British magazine Cosmopolitan, "I'm loving it (being single). I'm not the least bit interested in dating - I'm just not in that headspace right now. My son is my man. I wake up in the morning when he comes in to say, 'Mommy get up' and I'm the happiest ever."

Owen & Kate's Romantic Birthday Date in Miami

People

By Linda Marx and Jennifer Garcia

Kate Hudson had some romantic company for her 29th birthday on Saturday, as she celebrated her big day with Owen Wilson in Miami.

Hudson joined Wilson, 39, and his parents for a lunch at Lario's on South Beach Saturday afternoon. "The four of them sat away from the crowds and had a blast," says a source at the restaurant, which is owned by Gloria Estefan and her husband Emilio Estefan, Jr. "Kate and Owen looked very happy and were talking up a storm to Owen's parents."

Following their meal? A birthday cake of course! "They asked for a tres leches butter cake soaked in milk with a candle in the middle," says the source.

By nightfall, Hudson – who came to Miami on a break from shooting Bride Wars in Boston – stepped out with Wilson and some of Kate's girlfriends, as they kept the party going with dinner at Ago at the Shore Club. The lovebirds then walked hand-in-hand to Skybar at the Shore Club, where they lounged and partied poolside on a bed. The pair chatted with each other, shared kisses and "were very sweet looking, it was super lovey-dovey," according to one onlooker.

Wilson remains in Florida shooting Marley & Me with Jennifer Aniston and Eric Dane.

Kate Hudson Meets The Parents

Kate Hudson spent her birthday with lover Owen Wilson and his parents.

The "Fool's Gold" actress, who turned 29 on Saturday (19.04.08), had lunch with Owen and his family at Lario's restaurant in South Beach, Miami.

A source said: "The four of them sat away from the crowds and had a blast. Kate and Owen looked very happy and were talking up a storm to Owen's parents."

After the meal, Owen, 39, surprised Kate by asking staff to bring out a special three milk birthday cake.

The source added: "They asked for a Tres leches butter cake soaked in milk with a candle in the middle."

On Saturday night, Kate had dinner with Owen and some friends at Ago at the Shore Club. The couple then walked hand-in-hand to Skybar at the Shore Club where they partied by the pool and lounged on a bed.

One onlooker said: "They were sharing kisses and were very sweet looking."

Last month, Kate and Owen went public with their rekindled romance.

The pair - whose split last June was alleged to have triggered Owen's suicide attempt in August - openly held hands as they went to a cinema in Miami.

Kate and Owen began dating in 2006 after meeting on the set of romantic comedy 'You, Me and Dupree'.

Source: people.monstersandcritics.com

Is it love for Kate and Owen?

By Courtney Hazlett

The Scoop

It looks like the reunion of America’s blondest couple, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson, is going well. Both Hudson and Wilson have been busy on opposite ends of the country filming movies, but they found time to rendezvous on the occasion of Hudson’s 29th birthday.

Hudson, who had been in Boston filming “Bride Wars” with Anne Hathaway, flew down to Miami (where Wilson’s been shooting “Marley & Me”) on April 19 to share a dinner for two at AGO at The Shore Club, just before 11 p.m.

“They then walked hand in hand to Skybar at The Shore Club, where they lounged on a bed,” an eyewitness told OK! “They partied until 1 a.m. and were kissing and making out all night.”

Amid the PDA-fest, the partygoer also overheard Kate telling Owen, 39, that she loved him. “They were all over each other. It was one of those ‘get a room’ moments,” the source told OK! “They didn’t pay attention to anyone in the room but each other