Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Gerard Butler

From something called "The Rainbow Network" that popped up when I Googled:

Sensitive soul that he obviously is, Gerry was put out when a well-known director implied recently that he was gay: "My sexuality is my own personal business, but as for the rumours about my alleged affairs with certain actors - not true," he said.

Availability

Gerry keeps his private life very private indeed and there’s no evidence Gerry has ever been out with a girl at all!

Sexuality his own personal business = gay

No girlfriends ever = gay

Protege of Joel Schumacher (who cast him in Phantom) = gay

Definitely gay but clearly not out. :rolleyes: Oh well, at least he doesn't beard.

Edited by hedda_louella

"Oh well, at least he doesn't beard."

Yeah. Or say he's straight. He's at the Anderson Cooper level of closetry, I'd say, not the Jake Gyllenhaal (major bearding obfuscation, but no direct lies) or, below that, the Kevin Spacey level (out and out lies + bearding).

Apparently so. There's a link to a pic of him and his boyfriend on Page 1 of the thread :)

Thanks! The bf's a cutie too, but not as cute as Butler.

Ok, are we sure that's the boyfriend? I have to admit with slight embarrassment that I remember him as the total hottie from Under the Tuscan Sun-I know it's cheese, but it was nice fluff at the time. ;) And as far as I remember reading, the dude is supposedly married and playing family with his three kids. Lol, I know it doesn't mean anything, but wouldn't it have gotten at least a little press if he left his family to be with Butler?

Apparently so. There's a link to a pic of him and his boyfriend on Page 1 of the thread :)

Thanks! The bf's a cutie too, but not as cute as Butler.

Ok, are we sure that's the boyfriend? I have to admit with slight embarrassment that I remember him as the total hottie from Under the Tuscan Sun-I know it's cheese, but it was nice fluff at the time. ;) And as far as I remember reading, the dude is supposedly married and playing family with his three kids. Lol, I know it doesn't mean anything, but wouldn't it have gotten at least a little press if he left his family to be with Butler?

I'm going on what I read here. I know Butler's gay but I have no idea who his bf is. However, if I looked at that picture without knowing any context regarding the people in it, I'd assume they were a couple. They just look... I don't know... coupled. ;)

I'm going on what I read here. I know Butler's gay but I have no idea who his bf is. However, if I looked at that picture without knowing any context regarding the people in it, I'd assume they were a couple. They just look... I don't know... coupled. ;)

Lol, well jealous though I may be-and I'm not even sure of which one more so!-they do make an awfully pretty couple if indeed true. ;)

He was in a really sweet movie titled, "Dear Frankie" with Emily Mortimer. RENT IT. You won't be sorry.

Thank you - putting on netflix right now..

http://www.pr-inside.com/madonna-treats-si...tom-r213758.htm

MADONNA TREATS SICK STARS WITH BOTTOM INJECTIONS

Pop superstar MADONNA has been treating the sick stars of her husband GUY RITCHIE's new movie by injecting them in the bottom with vitamins.

The singer, who regularly uses the B12 vitamin herself, stepped in after a spate of illnesses on the London set of RocknRolla.

Actor Tom Hardy - who stars in the film - made the astonishing discovery when he stumbled across the Material Girl treating co-star, 300 actor Gerard Butler.

Hardy says, "She does it for her dancers, she trained doing it, so she decided to do it for the actors as well.

"When we had a break Guy asked if I'd like to meet the wife as she was in the car park and he knew I was a fan.

"To be honest I had the shock of my life. There she was in the back of her Range Rover administering a shot of B12 into the arse of Gerard Butler. Believe me.

"I was completely stunned. I knew it would be magnificent to meet her but the last thing I expected to see was her giving Gerard a shot in the arse because he wasn't very well.

"She was so cool. She just said to Gerard, 'There you go - bosh! That does it."

Hollywood Fest honors '300'

Epic blood bath named movie of the year

By DANIEL KIMMEL

Feature "300" was named 2007 movie of the year at the 11th Hollywood Film Festival's Hollywood Awards, held Monday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

Pic beat out summer blockbusters "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," "Transformers" and "Spider-Man 3," among others.

The Hollywood World Award went to Romanian film "4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days," directed by Cristian Mungiu.

The fest's top feature award went to "Gone With the Woman," directed by Petter Naess, and "Knee Deep" was tapped top docu.

Special honors were given to Richard Gere, Marion Cotillard, John Travolta, Jennifer Connelly, Ellen Page and Casey Affleck for acting; Neil Meron and Craig Zadan for producing; Ben Affleck and Marc Forster for directing; and the cast of "Hairspray" for ensemble acting.

Other awards included animation honors to "Ratatouille," screenwriting to Christopher Hampton and Diablo Cody, composing to Mark Isham, cinematography to Stephen Goldblatt, editing to Joe Hutshing, visual effects to Scott Farrar and production design to Dante Ferretti.

Butler escapes 'New York' remake

Actor exits film due to creative differences :lol:

By MICHAEL FLEMING

Before they shot a frame of film, Gerard Butler escaped "Escape From New York," the remake of the John Carpenter film.

Right after his turn as the Spartan in "300," Butler made a deal to play Snake Plissken in a film bought at auction by New Line. He left for creative differences. New Line is persevering: studio has brought Jonathan Mostow in to rewrite, with an option to direct.

Butler just began production on Lakeshore's "Game," which Lionsgate will distribute. He'll next be seen starring in the Richard LaGravanese-directed "P.S., I Love You," the Guy Ritchie-directed "Rock N Rolla," and Fox-Walden's "Nim's Island."

Gerard Butler Escapes From 'New York' Remake

Jonathan Mostow may direct 'Escape,' but who will star?

October 31, 2007

Gerard Butler is taking off his eye patch and exiting the lead in New Line's remake of "Escape From New York."

According to Variety, the "300" star is leaving the remake of the John Carpenter favorite over "creative differences."

The film had been packaged around Butler's presence as Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell in the 1981 original) a convict dropped into the futuristic penal colony of Manhattan to rescue the president of the United States.

The "Escape From New York" remake has already been tearing through directors. First "Live Free or Die Hard" director Len Wiseman was attached, followed by a brief flirtation with Brett Ratner.

The trade paper's current leading candidate is Jonathan Mostow, who has been brought in to do a rewrite on the script with an option to direct.

As for Butler, he's already begun production of "Game," a futuristic Lionsgate thriller from the guys who brought you "Crank." He already has "P.S., I Love You," "Rock N Rolla" and "Nim's Island" in the can.

Mary-Louise Parker & Jeffrey Dean Morgan Step Out Again

MONDAY DECEMBER 10, 2007 09:40 AM EST

By Jenny Sundel

Are Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Mary-Louise Parker back on? Morgan and Parker, who split in June, showed up to the P.S. I Love You premiere Sunday night with their arms around each other and Parker, 43, even held Morgan's hand while he did an interview.

When asked what he thought about his date – who looked hot in a dangerously short dress – Morgan, 41, responded to PEOPLE, "What about her?" as he raised an eyebrow and flashed a sly grin.

But that's not to say he only had eyes for Parker. During a cast photo, Morgan playfully grabbed Hilary Swank's bottom, who took it all in good humor. Soon enough, he had moved onto Gerard Butler, who told PEOPLE, "Jeffrey Dean Morgan rubbing my ass, yeah that's about as good as it gets!"

Use The Finger!

Posted Image

Jeffrey Dean Morgan had his hand all over Gerald Butler's ass at the "P.S. I Love You" premiere last night. Gerry returned the favor by grabbing Jeffrey's ass. If you're going to grab it, GRAB IT. Gerry later joked to People Magazine, "Jeffrey Dean Morgan rubbing my ass, yeah that's about as good as it gets!"

Better than Hilary rubbing your ass, I'm sure. Oh those straight men. Easily amused. Me too.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Butler, Heigl take on 'Ugly Truth'

Robert Luketic to direct Lakeshore comedy

By TATIANA SIEGEL, MICHAEL FLEMING

Gerard Butler has signed on to star opposite Katherine Heigl in the battle of the sexes comedy "The Ugly Truth" for Lakeshore Entertainment.

Sony Pictures Entertainment will distribute worldwide.

Butler is set to play Mike Alexander, host of a TV segment titled "The Ugly Truth," in the pic, which reunites the "Legally Blonde" team of director Robert Luketic and writers Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith.

Story centers on a romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) who is reluctantly embroiled by her chauvinistic correspondent (Butler) in a series of outrageous tests to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love.

Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi are producing alongside Steve Reuther.

Butler recently teamed with Lakeshore on the upcoming action thriller "Game."

"Ugly Truth" is scheduled to begin shooting in April.

Butler, whose recent credits include "P.S. I Love You" and "300," next stars in Walden Media's "Nim's Island." Later this year, he stars in Guy Ritchie's ensemble film "Rocknrolla" for Warner Bros.

WB, Paramount dominate Saturns

'300,' 'Harry Potter' lead the way

By DAVID S. COHEN

Warner Bros. and Paramount dominated feature film nominations for the the 34th annual Saturn Awards.

Warners scored 23 noms, most of any studio, and its Frank Miller sword-and-sandal epid "300" led all films with 10 noms. "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," also from Warner, had nine noms.

Par had 22 noms, including noms for Daniel Day-Lewis for actor, a pair of noms for "Cloverfield" and another pair for "Tranformers."

In TV, "Lost" led with seven noms, "Dexter" nabbed five and "Heroes" had four.

And the nominees are:

FILM

Science Fiction Film

"Cloverfield" (Paramount)

"Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" (20th Century Fox)

"I Am Legend" (Warner Bros.)

"The Last Mimzy" (New Line Cinema)

"Sunshine" (Fox Searchlight)

"Transformers" (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Fantasy Film

"Enchanted" (Buena Vista)

"The Golden Compass" (New Line Cinema)

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (Warner Bros.)

"Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End" (Buena Vista)

"Spider-Man 3" (Sony)

"Stardust" (Paramount)

Horror Film

"30 Days of Night" (Sony)

"1408" (The Weinstein Co.)

"Ghost Rider" (Sony)

"Grindhouse" (The Weinstein Co.)

"The Mist" (The Weinstein Co.)

"Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Action / Adventure / Thriller Film

"3:10 to Yuma" (Lionsgate)

"300" (Warner Bros.)

"The Bourne Ultimatum" (Universal)

"Live Free or Die Hard" (20th Century Fox)

"No Country for Old Men" (Miramax)

"There Will Be Blood" (Paramount Vantage)

"Zodiac" (Paramount)

Actor

Gerard Butler ("300") (Warner Bros.)

John Cusack ("1408") (The Weinstein Co.)

Daniel Day-Lewis ("There Will Be Blood") (Paramount Vantage)

Johnny Depp ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Viggo Mortensen ("Eastern Promises") (Focus Features)

Will Smith ("I Am Legend") (Warner Bros.)

Actress

Amy Adams ("Enchanted") (Buena Vista)

Ashley Judd ("Bug") (Lionsgate)

Helena Bonham Carter ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Naomi Watts ("Eastern Promises") (Focus Features)

Belen Rueda ("The Orphanage") (Picturehouse)

Carice van Houten ("Black Book") (Sony Pictures Classics)

Best Supporting Actor

Javier Bardem ("No Country for Old Men") (Miramax)

Ben Foster ("3:10 to Yuma") (Lionsgate)

James Franco ("Spider-Man 3") (Sony)

Justin Long ("Live Free or Die Hard") (20th Century Fox)

Alan Rickman ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

David Wenham ("300") (Warner Bros.)

Supporting Actress

Lizzy Caplan ("Cloverfield") (Paramount)

Marcia Gay Harden ("The Mist") (The Weinstein Co.)

Lena Headey ("300") (Warner Bros.)

Rose McGowan ("Grindhouse" - "Planet Terror") (The Weinstein Co.)

Michelle Pfeiffer ("Stardust") (Paramount)

Imelda Staunton ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Performance by a Younger Actor

Alex Etel ("The Water Horse") (Sony)

Freddie Highmore ("August Rush") (Warner Bros.)

Josh Hutcherson ("Bridge to Terabithia") (Buena Vista)

Daniel Radcliffe ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Dakota Blue Richards ("The Golden Compass") (New Line Cinema)

Rhiannon Leigh Wryn ("The Last Mimzy") (New Line Cinema)

Direction

Tim Burton ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Frank Darabont ("The Mist") (The Weinstein Co.)

Paul Greengrass ("The Bourne Ultimatum") (Universal)

Sam Raimi ("Spider-Man 3") (Sony)

Zack Snyder ("300") (Warner Bros.)

David Yates ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Writing

Roger Avary, Neil Gaiman ("Beowulf") (Paramount)

Brad Bird ("Ratatouille") (Buena Vista)

Joel Coen, Ethan Coen ("No Country for Old Men") (Miramax)

Michael Goldenberg ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Michael Gordon, Zack Snyder, Kurt Johnstad ("300") (Warner Bros.)

John Logan ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Music

Tyler Bates ("300") (Warner Bros.)

Jonny Greenwood ("There Will Be Blood") (Paramount Vantage)

Nicholas Hooper ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Mark Mancina ("August Rush") (Warner Bros.)

Alan Menken ("Enchanted") (Buena Vista)

John Powell ("The Bourne Ultimatum") (Universal)

Best Costume

Colleen Atwood ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Ruth Myers ("The Golden Compass") (New Line Cinema)

Penny Rose ("Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End") (Buena Vista)

Sammy Sheldon ("Stardust") (Paramount)

Jany Temime ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Michael Wilkinson ("300") (Warner Bros.)

Make-Up

Howard Berger, Greg Nicotero, Jake Garber - ("Grindhouse" - "Planet Terror") (The Weinstein Co.)

Nick Dudman, Amanda Knight - ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Davina Lamont - ("30 Days of Night") (Sony)

Ve Neill, Martin Samuel - ("Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End") (Buena Vista)

Peter Owen, Ivana Primorac - ("Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Shaun Smith, Mark Rappaport - ("300") (Warner Bros.)

Special Effects

Tim Burke, John Richardson, Paul Franklin, Greg Butler - ("Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix") (Warner Bros.)

Scott Farrar, Scott Benza, Russell Earl, John Frazier - ("Transformers") (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

Michael Fink, Bill Westenhofer, Ben Morris, Trevor Wood - ("The Golden Compass") (New Line Cinema)

John Knoll, Hal Hickel, Charles Gibson, John Frazier - ("Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End") (Buena Vista)

Scott Stokdyk, Peter Nofz, Spencer Cook, John R. Frazier - ("Spider-Man 3") (Sony)

Chris Watts, Grant Freckelton, Derek Wentworth, Daniel Leduc - ("300") (Warner Bros.)

International Film

"Black Book" (Sony Pictures Classics)

"Day Watch" (Fox Searchlight)

"Eastern Promises" (Focus Features)

"Goya’s Ghosts" (Samuel Goldwyn Films)

"The Orphanage" (Picturehouse)

"Sleuth" (Sony Pictures Classics)

Animated Film

"Beowulf" (Paramount)

"Meet the Robinsons" (Buena Vista)

"Ratatouille" (Buena Vista)

"Shrek the Third" (DreamWorks SKG / Paramount)

"The Simpsons Movie" (20th Century Fox)

"Surf’s Up" (Sony)

TELEVISION NOMINATIONS

Network Television Series

"Heroes" (NBC)

"Journeyman" (NBC)

"Lost" (ABC)

"Pushing Daisies" (ABC)

"Supernatural" (CW)

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (Fox)

Syndicated / Cable Television Series

"Battlestar Galactica" (Sci Fi Channel)

"The Closer" (TNT)

"Dexter" (Showtime)

"Kyle XY" (ABC Family)

"Saving Grace" (TNT)

"Stargate SG-1" (Sci Fi Channel / MGM)

Presentation on Television

"Battlestar Galactica: Razor" (Sci Fi Channel)

"The Company" (TNT)

"Fallen" (ABC Family)

"The Family Guy" - "Blue Harvest" (Fox)

"Masters of Science Fiction" (ABC)

"Shrek the Halls" (ABC)

"Tin Man" (Sci Fi Channel)

International Series

"Doctor Who" (Sci Fi Channel)

"Jekyll" (BBC America)

"Life On Mars" (BBC America)

"Meadowlands" (aka "Cape Wrath") (Showtime)

"Robin Hood" (BBC America)

"Torchwood" (BBC America)

Actor on Television

Matt Dallas ("Kyle XY") (ABC Family)

Matthew Fox ("Lost") (ABC)

Michael C. Hall ("Dexter") (Showtime)

Kevin McKidd ("Journeyman") (NBC)

Edward James Olmos ("Battlestar Galactica") (Sci Fi Channel)

Lee Pace ("Pushing Daisies") (ABC)

Best Actress on Television

Anna Friel ("Pushing Daisies") (ABC)

Lena Headey ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") (Fox)

Jennifer Love Hewitt("Ghost Whisperer") (CBS)

Holly Hunter ("Saving Grace") (TNT)

Evangeline Lily ("Lost") (ABC)

Kyra Sedgwick ("The Closer") (TNT)

Supporting Actor on Television

Michael Emerson ("Lost") (ABC)

Greg Grunberg ("Heroes") (NBC)

Josh Holloway ("Lost") (ABC)

Erik King ("Dexter") (Showtime)

Terry O’Quinn ("Lost") (ABC)

Masi Oka ("Heroes") (NBC)

Supporting Actress on Television

Jaime Alexander ("Kyle XY") (ABC Family)

Jennifer Carpenter ("Dexter") (Showtime)

Summer Glau ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") (Fox)

Elizabeth Mitchell ("Lost") (ABC)

Jaime Murray ("Dexter") (Showtime)

Hayden Panettiere ("Heroes") (NBC)

DVD NOMINATIONS

Best DVD Release

"Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon" (Starz / Anchor Bay)

"The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari" (remix) (Image)

"Driftwood" (Image)

"The Man From Earth" (Anchor Bay)

"The Nines" (Sony)

"White Noise 2" (Universal)

Best Special Edition DVD Release

"Big" (Extended Edition) (Fox)

"Blade Runner" (5 Disc Ultimate Collector’s Edition) (Warner)

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind" (30th Anniversary - Blu Ray) (Sony)

"Death Proof" (Grindhouse Presentation: Extended & Unrated) (Genius)

"Pan’s Labyrinth" (Platinum Series) (New Line)

"Troy: Director’s Cut" (Ultimate Collector’s Edition) (Warner)

Classic Film DVD Release

"Alligator" (Lionsgate)

"The Dark Crystal" (Sony)

"Face/Off" (Paramount)

"Flash Gordon" (Universal)

"The Monster Squad" (Lionsgate)

"Witchfinder General" (MGM)

Collection on DVD

"The Godzilla Collection" (Classic Media)

"The Mario Bava Collection" (Vol. 1 & 2) (Anchor Bay)

"The Sergio Leone Anthology" (MGM)

"The Sonny Chiba Collection" (BCI / Eclipse)

"Stanley Kubrick" (Warner Home Video Directors Series) (Warner)

"Vincent Price" (MGM Scream Legends Collection) (MGM)

Best Television Series on DVD

"Eureka" (Season 1) (Universal)

"Heroes" (Season 1) (Universal)

"Hustle" (Complete Seasons 2 and 3) (BBC Warner)

"Lost" (The Complete Third Season) (Buena Vista)

"MI:5" (Volumes 4 & 5) (BBC Warner)

"Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series" (BBC Warner)

Retro Television Series on DVD

"The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones" (Volume 1: The Early Years) (Paramount)

"Count Dracula" (BBC Mini-series 1977) (BBC Warner)

"Land of the Giants" (The Full Series) (Fox)

"Mission Impossible" (The Second and Third Seasons) (Paramount)

"Twin Peaks" (The Definitive Gold Box Edition) (Paramount)

"The Wild Wild West" (The Second and Third Seasons) (Paramount)

SPECIAL AWARD RECIPIENTS

THE GEORGE PAL MEMORIAL AWARD:

Guillermo del Toro

THE SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD:

Tim Lucas

DreamWorks fires up 'Dragon' cast

Butler, Ferrera, Hill, Baruchel join animated pic

By TATIANA SIEGEL

Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Jay Baruchel and Christopher Mintz-Plasse will voice "How to Train Your Dragon" for DreamWorks Animation.

Peter Hastings will helm the feature toon, and Bonnie Arnold is producing.

Comic adventure is set in a mythical world and centers on a scrawny teenage Viking who must capture and subdue a wild dragon. Story is based on the book by Cressida Cowell.

Project marks the second film the studio will produce in Ultimate 3-D; the first is "Monsters vs. Aliens." "Dragon" is slated for a domestic release on March 26, 2010.

Cheryl Hines learns 'The Ugly Truth'

Actress joins Heigl, Butler in romantic comedy

By TATIANA SIEGEL

Cheryl Hines has joined the cast of Lakeshore Entertainment romantic comedy "The Ugly Truth."

Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler have already signed on to star in the project, which reunites director Robert Luketic and writers Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith, the team behind "Legally Blonde."

Sony Pictures Entertainment will distribute worldwide.

Story centers on a romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) who is reluctantly embroiled by her chauvinistic correspondent (Butler) in a series of outrageous tests to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. Hines will play the morning show's perfectly coiffed and self-possessed co-anchor.

Lakeshore's Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi are producing alongside Steve Reuther. Shooting is scheduled to start next month.

Hines recently signed on to co-star in Sam Mendes' untitled relationship comedy for Focus Features. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star just wrapped her feature directorial debut with the indie "Serious Moonlight." She next can be seen on the bigscreen in "Henry Poole Is Here" and voices a role in the animated "Space Chimps."

DreamWorks' 'Dragon' finds its voices

By Borys Kit

March 18, 2008

Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill and Christopher Mintz-Plasse have signed on to voice-star in "How to Train Your Dragon," the CGI fantasy feature from DreamWorks Animation.

Based on Cressida Cowell's first novel in the children's book series, the story centers on the timid son of a Viking chief who must capture and train a dragon in order to be initiated into his tribe.

Baruchel will voice the boy, named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, who is saddled with an undersized and uncooperative dragon.

Butler is the father and chief of the tribe, Stoick the Vast, while Ferrera voices Astrid, who partners with Hiccup for the initiation.

Hill will play Snotlout, a bully who thinks he should be the next chief, and Mintz-Plasse portrays Fishlegs, a Viking big in size but small in brains.

Peter Hastings is directing the project, which recently was moved to a March 26, 2010, release from its original Nov. 20, 2009, date.

Bonnie Arnold is producing the feature, which will be the studio's second film that will be made in Ultimate 3D.

Baruchel, who worked with Hill in "Knocked Up" and next appears in "Tropic Thunder," is repped by CAA and Thruline Entertainment.

Butler ("300") is repped by CAA and Alan Siegel Entertainment, while "Ugly Betty" star Ferrera is repped by Endeavor.

Hill and Mintz-Plasse, who both starred in "Superbad," are repped by UTA. Hill, who lent his voice to "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" additionally is repped by Principato/Young.