Sign in to follow this  
fykeylicious

Gerard Butler

Cameron Diaz falls for Gerard Butler

Cameron Diaz has fallen for the obvious charms of buff Scottish actor Gerard Butler.

I can reveal she has been on three dates with the gorgeous Glaswegian in just 10 days. Clearly the Something About Mary star, who recently said she was "boy crazy", can't get enough of Butler's beefy torso, which ripped out of the screen in the movie 300.

I hate to ruin the illusion but there was a lot of CGI to enhance Butler's bod in the movie. But Cam will know what he's really got under his shirt - she was spotted checking out the raw material during their most recent romantic rendezvous.

My spy in LA caught them sharing drinks at Shutters Hotel last week. He told me: "They walked up to the balcony area to look at the sunset. He had one arm round her waist and the other on the small of her back. She kept giggling and touching his chest to whisper in his ear. They obviously had a good night."

Advertisement

Cameron, 35, and Butler, 38, have also been out at Teddy's Bar in the Roosevelt Hotel in LA, where fellow clubbers say there was a lot of "thigh touching".

And a couple of days before that they dined at The Chateau Marmont hotel.

It's about time the Mask actress - who has dated magician Criss Angel and John Mayer since splitting with Justin Timberlake - got a serious bloke.

sundaymirror.co.uk

He had one arm round her waist and the other on the small of her back.

Is this physically possible? I mean, in a cozy/romantic way? :huh:

He had one arm round her waist and the other on the small of her back.

Is this physically possible? I mean, in a cozy/romantic way? :huh:

Yes, if arm number one is around the front of her waist and arm number two is around the back. Otherwise known as putting one's arms around someone. Either the writer is a complete idiot, a distinct possibility, or English is not his or her first language.

So, it's interesting to note the locations of all this time they've been spending together. Also worth noting, the total gayness of Gerard Butler.

Cammy's headed for the Professional Beard Guild at any moment.

Penny wasn´t available?

By the way, i always thought Cameron Diaz was a total lesbian:-D

Edited by mac76

Also worth noting, the total gayness of Gerard Butler.

Oh no! Not him too? Dang. :(

Well, he did publicly go antique shopping with his boyfriend while they were on vacation. I'd have to put that in the "Gay" column for sure.

Also worth noting, the total gayness of Gerard Butler.

Oh no! Not him too? Dang. :(

Well, he did publicly go antique shopping with his boyfriend while they were on vacation. I'd have to put that in the "Gay" column for sure.

Well shoot! I just watched Dear Frankie last night and fell for him again. Hell, I'd beard for him!!

Well shoot! I just watched Dear Frankie last night and fell for him again. Hell, I'd beard for him!!

He's a stunner all right. :D I still haven't seen that thing he did with Hilary Swank. I would, despite her presence, but from what I understand of the plot - there's too much her and not enough him. I can't face it.

He's a stunner all right. :D I still haven't seen that thing he did with Hilary Swank. I would, despite her presence, but from what I understand of the plot - there's too much her and not enough him. I can't face it.

We saw it in the theatre and my (very hard to entertain) hubby even liked it. So you may want to reconsider. Not a GREAT movie, but not a bad one either. Neither of us cares for Swank and since it doesn't require much actual acting from Swank, she was okay in it. But Gerard is always a pleasure. :)

Gerard Butler on Cameron Diaz Fling: "Not True"

Friday April 11, 2008

Us Weekly

So much for those romance rumors.

Nim's Island star Gerard Butler vehemently denies that he and Cameron Diaz are hooking up.

Reports claim the two got cozy at the Shutters Hotel in Santa Monica, California, and Teddy's bar in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.

But Butler, 38, says everything has been blown of proportion.

"If I take a dog for a walk, apparently I'm f—king my dog!" Butler told photographers Thursday in L.A. after a morning run.

Diaz, 35, recently told British GQ that she doesn't want to be tied down.

"It's the first time I haven't had one in 10 years, and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment," she said.

Butler Denies Diaz Romance

Hollywood hunk Gerard Butler has denied rumors he is dating Cameron Diaz.

The "300" star was rumored to be dating Diaz after the couple was spotted out together at a number of Los Angeles nightspots.

But the Scottish actor denies reports of a romance, simply stating it is "not true."

He says, "If I take a dog for a walk, apparently I'm [bleep] my dog!"

Butler’s Burke Insists They’re Just Good Neighbours

Scottish hunk GERARD BUTLER’s rumoured new girlfriend has spoken out about their relationship, insisting they’re just good neighbours.

Professional dancer Cheryl Burke, who is a regular on U.S. reality TV contest Dancing With The Stars, insists there’s no romance between her and the 300 star, who lives in her apartment block in Los Angeles.

She says, "He actually lives in my apartment building, and we’ve been friends for a few months."

And Burke is also keen to clear up recent rumours the couple was spotted kissing during an intimate meal at mutual pal Eva Longoria Parker’s Los Angeles restaurant Beso: "You know, everyone says hello and says goodbye and kisses each other."

Source: pr-inside

Cheryl Burke Admits Smooching Gerard Butler

People

Dancing with the Stars pro Cheryl Burke and actor Gerard Butler have been stepping out together recently — and even sharing some smooches, she tells PEOPLE in its upcoming issue.

“[My dance partner"] Cristian [de la Fuente] introduced us a few weeks ago,”

says Burke. She says the two have been on some casual group outings, and tells PEOPLE: “We’ve kissed.”

Asked if there is a future between them, she will only say, “We’ll see

Gerard Butler Isn't Dating Cheryl Burke

By WENN

Scottish hunk Gerard Butler's rumored new girlfriend has spoken out about their relationship, insisting they're just good neighbors.

Professional dancer Cheryl Burke, who is a regular on Dancing With The Stars, insists there's no romance between her and the 300 star, who lives in her apartment block in Los Angeles.

She says, "He actually lives in my apartment building, and we've been friends for a few months."

And Burke is also keen to clear up recent rumors the couple was spotted kissing during an intimate meal at mutual pal Eva Longoria Parker's Los Angeles restaurant Beso: "You know, everyone says hello and says goodbye and kisses each other."

We saw it in the theatre and my (very hard to entertain) hubby even liked it. So you may want to reconsider. Not a GREAT movie, but not a bad one either. Neither of us cares for Swank and since it doesn't require much actual acting from Swank, she was okay in it. But Gerard is always a pleasure. :)

Well, I gave it a shot. Sadly, despite the charm and attractiveness of Gerard Butler and the Javier Bardem lookalike, my hatred for Hilary Swank completely overwhelmed the film.

Seriously, she needs to sue her cosmetic dentist and her plastic surgeon. She's oh-so-very Bugs Bunny looking and those huge lips don't help. The most I can say about her is that she was aggressively fashion conscious. Sorry, but I just didn't go for the "I buy everything on Ebay!" excuse as to why a struggling, unemployed character would end up in all that high-end gear. Gee, it was almost as if she insisted on dressing outrageously well in order to make up for some other deficiencies. I wonder what they might be? ;) Interesting that Kudrow and Gershon were the sidekicks. They almost made Swank look younger.

So, although I couldn't get into it I do appreciate the recommendation. The Ireland scenes were beautiful. Gerard and faux-Javier were gorgeous. Even whatshisname, the singer-pianist had some good moments but the Swankness of the whole thing was too much for me. :D

Mr. Hedda said that the best looking woman in the entire thing was Kathy Bates. ;)

Edited by hedda_louella

"'I talk about my sexuality,' he says, 'But it’s always glossed over. People seem to shy away from the issue. Whenever it is discussed, its distended and exaggerated. Gerard Butler is gay. No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight. Its hard enough to go through these things in my mind without being scrutinised about it so there are times when you want to close the door and say my sexuality is my own personal business.'"

About Gerard Butler. If you want to read the full article, it's here: http://www.towleroad.com/2009/08/what-does...a-cucumber.html

Gerard Butler Happy To Bare Butt

Gerard Butler loves showing his butt on screen.

The 39-year-old actor - who flashes his flesh in new movie 'Law Abiding Citizen' - has no problem with stripping off for film roles, adding he thinks most cinema-goers like to see some nakedness.

He told US TV show 'Extra': "It's always nice to show a bit of butt. I don't think it was gratuitous here. I think there is a good reason for my nakedness in this movie."

The new movie - about an everyday man who decides to administer his own justice when his family's killers are freed - also stars Jamie Foxx, who found it hard working with the Scottish heartthrob.

Jamie explained: "He has to do his whole thing for the ladies, which is great. But that's when we men go to the concession stand!"

Gerard was delighted to be asked to appear in the new thriller, and is certain it will be a hit.

He said: "It has a little bit of blood, a lot of suspense and a lot of shocking moments, and that's what we were really aiming for in this movie. But the blood is never gratuitous. It really always comes out of the story and out the character and it leaves you on the edge of my seat."

Source femalefirst

Gerard Butler: "I'm Actually Boring"

Gerard Butler has said that he is a "boring" person.

The Ugly Truth actor revealed that he would much rather spend time at home with his friends than attend a glitzy event.

Butler is quoted by Yahoo News as saying: "I just like to go back home and chill out with my friends. It sounds really boring but it's true."

The 39-year-old star continued: "Sometimes I finish a movie and I get used to a certain lifestyle and when that stops I get a bit lost for about a week. 'No-one is bringing me lunch anymore - I've got to go do that myself?' I lose the main point of my focus."

He added: "Often all I want to do is travel and just get the hell out of there. But I'm actually boring really."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

"'I talk about my sexuality,' he says, 'But it’s always glossed over. People seem to shy away from the issue. Whenever it is discussed, its distended and exaggerated. Gerard Butler is gay. No I’m not. I don’t know myself what I am so it can be bewildering to see that being plugged. I have been in relationships with women. And men. That doesn’t make me gay. That doesn’t make me straight. Its hard enough to go through these things in my mind without being scrutinised about it so there are times when you want to close the door and say my sexuality is my own personal business.'"

About Gerard Butler. If you want to read the full article, it's here: http://www.towleroad.com/2009/08/what-does...a-cucumber.html

Good for him-I wish more actors/actresses would feel free to just be themselves.

However-I can't get that darn TMZ "cause he's Gerarrrrrrd Butler." song out of my head.

Eyes have it for Jessica, Gerard

Jessica Simpson and Gerard Butler had a date at Soho House Tuesday night, with friends including her hair stylist pal, Ken Paves, as chaperones. "They were at a table with friends, but Jessica and Gerard, who sat next to each other, seemed to only be interested in each other and chatted for hours," a spy told Page Six. "They were laughing and flirting and eventually left together, along with Ken." Publicists for both didn't return calls.

Jessica Simpson and Gerard Butler had a date at Soho House Tuesday night, with friends including her hair stylist pal, Ken Paves, as chaperones. "They were at a table with friends, but Jessica and Gerard, who sat next to each other, seemed to only be interested in each other and chatted for hours," a spy told Page Six. "They were laughing and flirting and eventually left together, along with Ken." Publicists for both didn't return calls.

Maybe a threesome? ;)

Maybe a threesome? ;)

I'm with you on this MC lol!

Jamie Foxx Stalked Gerard Butler!!

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!

Jamie Foxx admits he freaked out Gerard Butler while the two were filming their new movie Law Abiding Citizen — because he kept stalking him in his dressing room!

“I think I drove Gerard crazy,” Jamie revealed. “300 is like my favorite movie of all time so I was so happy to be working with that dude.

“I think he thought I was stalking him because in my dressing room and every time I came to the stage I was shouting ‘Spartans! Spartans!’ He was like ‘Please just relax, please.”

Foxx, 41, recently hit out at film director Roman Polansk — who is currently facing extradition to the US after he fled the country in 1978 when he was convicted of having sex with a 13-year-old girl — insisting he wouldn’t hesitate to take the law into his own hands if his child was in danger.

“If it had been my daughter who was barely a teenager – my daughter is 15 — Roman Polanski would be missing… period. It wouldn’t even get to the court case,” he told Parade magazine.

“But, that’s me and I wouldn’t want anyone else to follow that because you should let the justice system work it out.

“On the other hand, I don’t know Roman Polanski, but maybe if I had a relationship with him my answer would be different. I just think this whole issue is bigger than Roman Polanski.”

Source showbizspy.com

Gerard Butler's Bad Taste In Women

Gerard Butler always falls in love with the wrong girls.

The Scottish actor - who has been romantically linked to beauties Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson - says there is no pattern to the type of women he dates but they are usually "too crazy" for him to handle.

He explained: "I don't know because often I feel that I meet a girl that is unexpected. There is no rhyme or reason. I always thought I don't want a girl who is too crazy, too much for me, and then I meet a girl who is crazy and I go, 'Wow, she is amazing.'

"But I can't ever give a definite kind of woman because there are different things in different women I might like. I might like a girl who is gentle and innocent, but then again I might like a woman who is more statuesque and strong and powerful, it's the polar opposites. It just depends on the moment, on the person, on magic."

As he approaches his 40th birthday next Friday (13.11.09), 'The Bounty Hunter' hunk has been forced to consider his future as he eventually wants to settle down and start a family.

He explained to Scotland's Daily Record newspaper: "Right now I question a bunch of things in my life and I am in a lot of ways more comfortable than ever. I know what still excites me, what can excite me and what is just never going to happen.

"But then also there are things I have different opinions on. Sometimes I think, 'God, I wish I was married now, had kids'. Other times I think, 'Thank Christ I am not married and don't have kids yet. I can do that later.'

"But I can totally imagine it. It's just not right now. I am great where I am at but it would be nice. It doesn't have to be marriage. It could be to be in a relationship and I would definitely like kids some day."

Source monstersandcritics.com