princess

Kate Moss

Crackhead Utilizes The Press To Win Back Ex-Girlfriend

Filed under: Kate Moss , Pete Doherty

Posted Image

Pete Doherty has spoken to the the Mirror about how much he wants Kate Moss back. He goes from calling her a "nasty old rag" who "kicked him in the head" to saying how much he loves "her brain". This is gonna make one HELLUVA a movie in 2014. Calling a globally famous supermodel a "nasty old rag" is hot.

he passionately declares: "I love her with all my heart. I like the way she walks and talks. I love her bones. I love her brain."

Pete goes on to say that Kate kicked him out because of her jealous belief that he was f*cking the girl who "lives around the corner". Is this Sesame Street? No need to go on tour for groupies - supermodels and junkie rockers live in the same neighborhood as sluts in the UK. There are no gated communities here. Malibu's for pussies! Keep reading for more of Pete's lament.

And he claims that despite their split earlier this month she phoned him two days ago drunkenly singing the sentimental classic, Moon River.

The gaunt Babyshambles star, who insists he is beating his heroin habit, said: "Kate has broken my heart.

"There's been this lockdown and I can't get hold of her. This is the only way I can get through.

"I need her to know that she's out of her f***ing mind. Kate, if you love me then realise I don't want any other girl.

"Do I still love her? Don't ask me that question. Why do you think I'm here today talking to you? I'm here to tell her that I love her.

"F***ing hell man, why does she read the Daily Mirror, anyway? She moans all the time about the f***ing paparazzi then first thing in the morning she's got to buy your paper."

This so romantic. Pete then offered to blow the reporter for a cheeseburger and 20 bucks. When the reporter declined, Pete told him to get off his bloody grate so he could nap.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/31/crackh...xgirlfriend.php

He Loves That Nasty Old Rag

Posted Image

Dreamboat Petey has opened up to The Mirror about his break-up with Kate Moss. Spoken like a true crackhead Petey calls her a "nasty old rag" one minute and then another minute says he "loves her with all his heart."

Pete said that Kate dumped him, because of her insane jealousy. She couldn't stand him talking to other twats. He said Kate called him just two days ago in a drunken stupor singing their song, "Moon River." Oh God....I hope he saved that message. That could be my newest ringtone!

Pete decided to use The Mirror to win Kate back, because it's her favorite paper. I love public crackhead notes! Courtney Love take note. Get a writer to jot down your thoughts for you. Imagine if Petey wrote this himself!

"Kate has broken my heart. There's been this lockdown and I can't get hold of her. This is the only way I can get through. I need her to know that she's out of her f*cking mind. Kate, if you love me then realise I don't want any other girl. Do I still love her? Don't ask me that question. Why do you think I'm here today talking to you? I'm here to tell her that I love her. F*cking hell man, why does she read the Daily Mirror, anyway? She moans all the time about the f*cking paparazzi then first thing in the morning she's got to buy your paper."

"Kate - a nasty old rag. We fell out for the same old reason. She accused me of f*cking this girl who lives around the corner. We were watching a DVD together and Kate started going 'I could tell by the way you were sitting back there that you've f*cked her'. I said 'You're out of your f*cking mind'. I was really up for some peace and love that morning. I wasn't up for being called a c*nt and being kicked in the head.

"She's got an awful temper. I grabbed a guitar and books and said 'I'm never going to be treated this way again'."

This interview is a MESS! He then says that he loves Kate, because she's a "multimillionaire." He says he's joking, but you know he's telling the truth.

This bitch goes on and on and on and on....you know how crackheads are. Give them a platform and they'll talk your ear off. Visit The Mirror to read the entire thing if you choose. I can't wait for Kate's response.

Pete also said "I love her bones." Um...because that's all she is! DUH!

http://www.dlisted.com/

DVD split Kate and me

PETE DOHERTY EXCLUSIVE

By Stephen Moyes Stephen.Moyes@Mirror.Co.Uk 01/08/2007

Lounging around in bed with Pete Doherty, Kate Moss settled back to watch a DVD starring her junkie rock star lover.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about the scene as the opening credits rolled on the 10-minute trailer for a feature-length film on the troubled musician's life.

But then up flashed the images of a topless Doherty flirting with a bunch of groupies - and Kate went ballistic, accusing him of cheating on her and immediately slinging him out of her home and life - this time for good.

Advertisement

Click here to find out more!

The Babyshambles frontman - who was yesterday spotted out and about with shocking dyed blond hair - told the Mirror of the moment his on-off girlfriend flipped as they watched the brief scenes at her £3million North London home.

He said Kate accused him of "shagging" one of the hangers on in the DVD. She shouted: "I could tell by the way you were sitting back there that you've f***ed her."

In one scene on the disc, seen by the Mirror, Doherty shares a bottle of red wine with a girl fan as they laugh and giggle.

Another clip shows the 28-year-old enjoying the attentions of three young groupies on a tour bus.

And he is even filmed "painting" around a woman using blood squirted on to a wall from a syringe. The images were the final straw and convinced Kate she'd had enough of her wayward boyfriend - who yesterday begged her to go back to him in an emotional exclusive interview with the Mirror. In footage from Croydon-born model Kate's Oxfordshire estate she is shown partying with a bunch of celebrity friends.

Taken on her 33rd birthday in January, she is seen smoking, sharing a large spliff, drinking white wine and flirting with a group of her closest mates.

The mum-of-one plays the drums, dances, sings, performs star jumps, listens to music and shrieks with joy. She bangs away at a new Pearl drum kit - a Christmas present - and screams: "This is so Spinal Tap."

Kate invited friends such as Bobby Gillespie, Dan Goffey, Mick Jones, Pearl Lowe, Sadie Frost, Jason Pierce and Siobhan Fahey. They have a jam session with various instruments.

Kate shakes a tambourine and, turning to a mate, shouts down the microphone: "We're going to be rolling...Are you ready to roll, Miranda?"

At one point, she belts out 60s Shangri-Las classic Leader of the Pack with her female mates.

Out of earshot of Doherty, Kate's friends laugh and point at her as they shout out the first line: "Is she really going out with him?"

Next, she leads the gang in a rendition of the 1956 hit Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be). A spliff rolled by Clash legend Mick is passed around. Later, when 50 invited guests turn up and the party proper begins, Kate leaps on stage.

She grabs the microphone and introduces the band, made up of her celebrity musician mates, as Kate's Supergroup.

Earlier, at rehearsals in Kate's home recording studio, Doherty shovels drugs up his nose.

He told yesterday how he is desperate to kick his habit after a £3,000 spell in rehab last week.

And he revealed Kate gave up hard drugs after her cocaine binges were exposed by the Mirror in 2005.

Kate Moss Pissed that Her Junkie Ex Keeps Talking Shit

Filed under: Kate Moss , Pete Doherty

Posted Image

Pete Moss thought it might be a good way to win his ex, Kate Moss, back by giving an interview in which he describes her as a "nasty old rag," and following his claims her violence against him with a declaration of his love. Shortly thereafter, Doherty claimed that his public exclamation of love for Kate was not an attempt to win her back and he now claims that he's hooked up with a French model named Christine and that his new girlfriend has agreed to marry him. And now, Kate is apparently furious at Doherty's insistence on publicly airing the couple's dirty laundry, as well at his most recent claim that a drunk and sentimental Kate recently phoned him to leave a voicemail of her singing Moon River to him. A source close to Kate revealed to the Daily Mirror:

"She is furious that it all makes her look so pathetic when she is the one that has cleaned herself up and dumped him. He has been sending her notes and presents via various people but she has never opened them because she recognises the writing.

"Kate's rage has now subsided into tears and she is slightly panicking that he is going to do something more aggressive in his pathetic attempt to get her back."

The thought that most disturbs Kate is the possibility that Pete will decide to go ahead with a thorough tell-all, as she believes that he is receiving a considerable amount of money to go public about the details of their relationship.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"She is going mad with anger - there no other way to describe it. He kept diaries and took pictures of them both.

"There is a lot that could potentially come out. Her aides - like her manager Sarah Dukas - have taken a sharp intake of breath, thinking the whole thing they have built up could come tumbling down."

Ooh, Kate. I have a feeling you're in for a world of hurt because that man is probably willing to sell his legs if he thought he could get a decent price for them. I really hope for her own sake that that Christine chick is made up.

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/01/kate_m...alking_shit.php

Old Rag Isn't Happy!

Posted Image

Yesterday, Dreamboat Petey Doherty told The Mirror that he still loved "old rag" Kate Moss and that he wanted to get back together.

Old Rag apparently flew into a rage after hearing Petey's new nickname for her. Why is she mad? I love it!

Sources told The Daily Mail t hat she "had a screaming fit, smashed pictures and threw a wine glass at a wall when she heard that the singer had made a desperate rambling, and very public plea to get the supermodel her back in his life."

She's pissed off that Dreamboat gave an interview to the same paper that published those infamous photos of her snorting coke. Zing!

Kate apparently is afraid Dreamboat might spill more beans and might possibly buy his silence. Dreamboat still wants to win Kate back and had stomach implants put in to stop him from doing heroin. Stomach implants? What the hell is that.

This is even too much for me. It's like a damn roller coaster.

I will say that Petey's new hair color is the perfecet shade of BARF!

Where The Hell Is Doherty?!

Kate Moss was seen leaving a pub in London with her new dude, Jamie Hince. I guess this means Moss and the Doherty really are done. But where the hell is he? Everyday I look for him and nothing! Did he kick the bucket and nobody told me! I'm about to attach an 8-ball to a pigeon and send it off. I'm getting worried.

Oh and those sunglasses should be reason enough not to date that fug.

Posted Image

The Beauty Within

Posted Image

Besides the yellow yarn wig, Courtney Love actually cleaned up quite nicely for a fashion event in London last night. It's all in the make-up and she probably even bathed.

Kate Moss looks busted only because she doesn't have Dreamboat Doherty by her side.

Best Friends For....The Week

Posted Image

Courtney Love was blamed for ruining Kate Moss' $8,000 dress at a charity event this past week. Kate bought the vintage Dior gown at some shop, wore it and some bitches tore it up by standing on it. Well, that's what you get for spending so much dough on a dress. Next time get your shit at Forever 21 and you won't cry when someone rips it up.

Kate was said to be pissed at Courtney Love and blamed her crack ass for standing on her dress. It looks like they kissed and made up. The two were pals again at Thursday night's Adidas by Stella McCartney show.

Wait, and I thought Courtney Love and Dreamboat Doherty shared a kiss? Kate doesn't care about that?

A cleaned up Court is still fug. I'm sorry. She looks like a drag queen doing a bad impersonation of Donatella Versace.

NO wedding is complete without a good old-fashioned bust-up.

And KATE MOSS and SIENNA MILLER kept the tradition alive at a mutual pal’s reception with a foul-mouthed catfight — over RHYS IFANS.

I bet the Welsh scarecrow never thought he’d find himself at the centre of a jealous tug of war between two of Britain’s best looking women.

Kate has been pals with Rhys for years and has had the hump since Sienna pulled him — because he’s stopped getting hammered with the model.

Sienna arrived at the reception in London with Rhys, not long after Cocaine Kate, who was with new fella JAMIE HINCE and best pal SADIE FROST.

Evil glares were exchanged across the dancefloor as the tension mounted between the two camps.

And after some serious alcohol lubrication it all kicked off.

A witness at Saturday’s bash told me: “Kate had a go at Sienna and accused her of stealing her style. She was ranting on about how Sienna was now trying to steal her lifestyle and her friends too.

“It was really cutting and everyone was listening to them.

“A few drinks had been sunk by the time Kate said it and Sienna had plucked up some Dutch courage too. She gave Kate as good as she got.”

After Sienna fought her corner with an obscene tirade of her own, an unlikely peacemaker stepped in — Sadie.

Let’s not forget Sadie once despised Sienna for getting together with her ex JUDE LAW.

She and Kate once spent hours bitching about her over numerous glasses of wine — especially when Sienna’s effortless style earned her fashion contracts and she was hailed a style icon.

But Sadie — who is trying to cut down her boozing — has long since buried the hatchet with Sienna and stepped in on Saturday to calm things down.

The onlooker added: “Sadie stood between them and reminded them that it was a wedding and that they should show some respect. Sienna was in the mood for carrying on the scrap but Rhys persuaded her to call it a night.”

The next morning Sienna had her phone glued to her ear and chain smoked as she picked over the evening’s antics during breaks in filming her new movie, Hippie Hippie Shake. Rhys showed up on his moped to offer moral support.

It’s no surprise Kate is so hacked off — now that Sadie and Pete Doherty are on the wagon, she’s running out of Caners to hang out with.

http://www.thesun.co.uk

Don't Make Me Laugh! HA!

Posted Image

Kate Moss is pissed off that Sienna Miller is trying to steal her swagger. Kate reportedly accused Sienna of stealing her look and friends. Sienna is currently sort-of fucking Rhys Ifans, one of Kate's closest friends. Kate isn't happy about it and let the bitch know at a wedding this past weekend.

Brawl at a wedding? You can take the trash out of the trash can.....

A witness said, "Kate had a go at Sienna and accused her of stealing her style. She was ranting on about how Sienna was now trying to steal her lifestyle and her friends too. It was really cutting and everyone was listening to them."

"A few drinks had been sunk by the time Kate said it and Sienna had plucked up some Dutch courage too. She gave Kate as good as she got."

Eventually someone reminded these two trash cans that they were at a wedding and they stopped. Yeah, they probably stopped to get drunk instead.

Please! These two rat faces don't know how to fight. Someone should've just put a moldy piece of cheese in front of them and whoever got to the center first won the fight. My money would've been on Kate. That snaggle tooth looks turboized.

Kate Moss reportedly proposed to new boyfriend Jamie Hince during a night of passion.

The supermodel and her new musician lover Jamie Hince - who only started

dating last month - are said to be engaged after Kate popped the question during a 12-hour lovemaking marathon.

A source told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper: “When they surfaced Kate told her friends that she and Jamie were engaged.

“They had spent the night making love and Kate asked him during that. He was overjoyed because that’s what he wanted too. They’re clearly totally in love with each other.”

However, Kate’s pals don’t think she’ll be tying the knot with The Kills rocker in the near future.

The source added: “No-one thinks they are actually going to walk down the aisle any time soon - they know it was Kate’s way of saying she’s serious about him.”

Friends also believe the proposal was Kate’s way of showing ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty she has now moved on with her life.

The 33-year-old beauty - who has a four-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, from a previous relationship - was said to be devastated after Pete reportedly cheated on her with South African model Lindi Hingston.

Although Kate ended the relationship, sources claim it took her a long time to get over the split.

Hollywood Rag

Kate Moss reportedly proposed to new boyfriend Jamie Hince during a night of passion.

The supermodel and her new musician lover Jamie Hince - who only started

dating last month - are said to be engaged after Kate popped the question during a 12-hour lovemaking marathon.

A source told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper: “When they surfaced Kate told her friends that she and Jamie were engaged.

“They had spent the night making love and Kate asked him during that. He was overjoyed because that’s what he wanted too. They’re clearly totally in love with each other.”

However, Kate’s pals don’t think she’ll be tying the knot with The Kills rocker in the near future.

The source added: “No-one thinks they are actually going to walk down the aisle any time soon - they know it was Kate’s way of saying she’s serious about him.”

Friends also believe the proposal was Kate’s way of showing ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty she has now moved on with her life.

The 33-year-old beauty - who has a four-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, from a previous relationship - was said to be devastated after Pete reportedly cheated on her with South African model Lindi Hingston.

Although Kate ended the relationship, sources claim it took her a long time to get over the split.

Hollywood Rag

Two MONTHS, it's been two months :rolleyes:

Are we really living in the same world as these idiots??!!

Paris on Letterman last night saying her jail time was "a long time ago" & this dumbass thinking two months is an eternity :rolleyes: <_<

Edited by taco

I know not everyone does, but I have always thought Kate Moss is so beautiful. But I cannot believe she's only 33. She looks so haggard and used. -_-

I agree. She has a strange sort of beauty. Had.

I agree, I was shocked when I read that. I'm 37 and thought she was older than me

I looked her up on the A-list and found this entry:

Moss, Kate. Drug user. "Was severely sexually abused as a child, and she can't reach orgasm with anyone now." Bisexual. Linked with Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jade Jagger, Lenny Kravitz, Jude & Sadie Law (together, naturally), and Billy Zane.

Obviously there could be other explanations, but her behaviour is classic abuse-victim stuff. Would a woman with any sense of self-worth put up with Peter Doherty for more than 10 seconds?

Link:

http://www.joopdog.com/A_List.htm

www.dailymail.co.uk

Lovers' quarrel: Kate and Jamie spend weekend apart after row over ex Pete

Last updated at 15:37pm on 8th October 2007

Supermodel Kate Moss and boyfriend Jamie Hince had a huge row at the weekend after he discovered she had been calling her ex-boyfriend, Pete Doherty.

The Kills star, who has been dating the Croydon girl for a little over a month, got wind that she had been in touch with the Babyshambles frontman during his stint in rehab clinic, Clouds House.

And clearly rocker Jamie isn't one to be taken for a fool, and instantly put his foot down.

A source close to mother-of-one Kate revealed: "Jamie was livid when he heard about Kate's calls to Pete, he really likes her and wanted things to work out.

"Things were going well but it is clear that Kate is still head over heels in love with Pete and she simply can't let him go — even though she knows she probably should."

In a Sunday newspaper yesterday, 28-year-old Pete's minder and close pal Johnny "Headlock" Jeannevol revealed how 33-year-old Kate is desperate to win him back, saying: "Kate was ringing him up all of the time concerned for his well-being, then he started quizzing her about the new bloke and she was evasive."

"She's obsessed with him - hopefully she will stay away from him this time."

Hardly. While Jamie remained in the capital at the weekend, Kate fled to the countryside home in the Cotswolds - but not before picking up her necklace, featuring a cross which she claims is a sign to Pete to show that she is interested again and is desperate to win him back.

"Kate and Pete have the same necklaces from when they were together, they bought them as tokens of commitment to one another so Kate thought if she wore her's and had her picture taken by the paps then Pete would see that she is still desperate to win him back."

At the weekend it was also revealed that during Pete's time in rehab he attempted to kill himself after downing an entire bottle of pills after reading that Kate was dating Jamie.

It was reported that he was so low during his six-week stint that his legal team considered sectioning him under the Mental Health Act.

On Your Knees

Posted Image

Don't act like your knees look any better! OK, maybe they do. Mine don't look THAT bad, but dumb sluts have knees like that. Why? Because they are always on them! Sometimes there's not a soft pillow in the room and you have to make do! I love it when a dude gives you his jacket to kneel on. That's a gentleman for you!

I love a drunk Kate Moss! She needs to dump Count Von Count already! I'm sick of seeing his fug ass. Here they are leaving Fashion Rocks in London last night.

Posted Image Posted Image

and then later, that same evening... :rolleyes:

MOSSY CRACKS

VIP FASHION ROCKS AFTERSHOW PARTY EXCLUSIVE: SCREAMS AND SHOUTING AT 4AM AS NEW MAN JAMIE STORMS OUT

20/10/2007

It started as a loved-up night on the town for Kate Moss and new man Jamie Hince but then things got messy - with a screaming bust-up in the small hours.

Their row early yesterday morning came after the pair got home from partying following the Swarovski Fashion Rocks show.

It ended with Jamie storming out of Kate's North London home at 4am wildeyed and with a face like thunder.

A passer-by tells us: "You could hear the screaming and shouting in the street.

"They were really going at each other with doors being slammed left, right and centre. All of a sudden it went quiet, the front door was flung open and Jamie was storming down the street."

Their bust-up was odd considering their closeness earlier in the night. The couple were snapped snogging and cavorting in the back of their car as they headed from London's Royal Albert Hall to Paper nightclub at midnight.

There Kate danced with ex-partner Jefferson Hack at clothes designer Christopher Kane's after-show party before she and The Kills guitarist Jamie left for her house at 2.15. But soon afterwards all hell broke loose.

And the drama didn't stop with Jamie's walkout. Fifteen minutes later a distressed Kate was picked up in a car by best mate Davinia Taylor's husband Dave Gardner and whisked back to their nearby home. An onlooker said: "Kate ran into Davinia's house followed by Dave."

Naomi Campbell showed up five minutes later but only stayed 10 minutes.

Looks like the honeymoon period between Kate, 33, and Jamie, 39, is over. It is more like the bad old days when Kate was shacked up with junkie Pete Doherty and constantly rowing.

And it was one of the first times that Kate had been back to her house in St John's Wood, which she shared with the Babyshambles star, since they split up.

Earlier this week Kate and Jamie had a tiff when he thought she was texting Pete at her Topshop show on Tuesday.

In another sign Thursday night may not go well, Kate wore a £40k dress based on one she wore when she met Johnny Depp 15 years ago. Never a good look...

She sounds like a nightmare <_<

www.dailymail.co.uk

Kate forced to change number over Pete's incessant calls

Last updated at 17:24pm on 26th October 2007

Kate Moss has been forced to change her mobile phone number - again - because old flame Pete Doherty keeps calling her since his split from his model fiancée Irina Lazareanu.

Sources say the 33-year-old supermodel's new boyfriend is not best pleased with the constant contact.

Jamie Hince has told Kate that he wants her to have nothing to do with the Babyshambles frontman ever again.

Sources say he's worried that Kate will go back to Pete now that he's single again and has cleaned up his act.

Jamie even whisked Kate away on a romantic holiday to the south of France - just them and Kate's daughter Lila Grace - so Pete can't get anywhere near her.

The source says: "Kate and Pete are addicted to each other. They both find it very difficult to put their relationship behind them.

"They keep trying to move on and go out with different people but underneath it all they will always love each other and they both know they are the loves of each other's lives."

Pete split with Irina after a blazing row on Monday night, allegedly over her needy, bossy ways.

Friends say 28-year-old Pete is now pining for his ex. And Kate may once again be drawn to his unique charms, as things have not been a bed of roses for her and Jamie recently.

Just last week the couple had an enormous bust-up outside Kate's home at 4am after the Fashion Rocks event.

The source adds: "Pete got engaged in a moment of madness when he was off his head before he checked into rehab, and has been questioning his sanity ever since.

"He liked Irina but admits the only reason he got together with her was on the rebound from Kate. He soon saw the error of his ways and dumped her."

Kate Moss' nanny quits due to working '24-hour' days

By KATIE NICHOLL - More by this author » Last updated at 22:00pm on 27th October 2007

With her jetset life and relentless partying, supermodel Kate Moss has come to rely very heavily on the dedication of Jade Davidson, the nanny who cares for her five-year-old daughter.

But, amid claims she often works 24 hours a day, 22-year-old Jade has resigned from the £500-a-week job.

Jade, the younger sister of Kate's clothes-designer friend Sadie Frost, has cared for Lila Grace for two years.

Sources say the budding actress, who used to look after Sadie's children, is "very attached" to Lila.

But she is tired of being on call round the clock and has found Kate's rootless living arrangements difficult.

The model has not returned home after her split from singer Pete Doherty and lives in friends' houses.

Kate offered Jade a pay rise to stay, but she turned her down. She will care for Lila until the end of her notice in January.

"Kate is in the middle of moving and is not living at her own house so it's not a great time to be without childcare," said a friend of Kate.

"Jade refused a pay rise and there is a tension between her and Kate now."

Kate, 32, is selling her £3million London home in St John's Wood and lives during the week at her friend Davinia Taylor's home in North London. At weekends she has a room at Sadie Frost's with her daughter.

"The last straw was moving to a small room in Davinia Taylor's house," said a friend.

"With Kate life is spontaneous. One afternoon they are going to Paris, the next week it's America. Life is totally unpredictable. Kate isn't happy Jade is leaving but there's not a lot she can do."

Kate shares custody of Lila with her ex, publisher Jefferson Hack.

A spokesman for the model declined to comment.

Nanny Resigns Over Moss' Party Lifestyle

Kate Moss' nanny has reportedly quit because the star's party lifestyle made her job impossible.

Jade Davidson, 22, reportedly handed in her notice after she was forced to work 24-hour days and remain constantly on call for the supermodel.

Davidson, who is the sister of Moss' friend Sadie Frost, looks after Moss' 5-year-old daughter Lila Grace but is sick of her mother's demands.

A source tells Britain's the Daily Star, "Jade is very attached to Lila and will continue to look after her until January. Kate offered Jade a pay raise but she turned her down. With Kate, life is spontaneous.

"One afternoon they are going to Paris, next week it's America. Kate isn't happy Jade's leaving but there's not a lot she can do.

The End Of The Road For Hince

Posted Image

Kate Moss is apparently done with her rebound dude, Jamie Hince of The Kills. Sources tell The Daily Mail that Jamie is just "too nice" for Kate.

Kate and Jamie recently had a vacation in the country where they reportedly fought the entire time about Dreamboat Pete Doherty.

A source said, "There's not the same chemistry that there was with Pete. Kate loves men with an edge and Jamie is just too nice for her."

Friends are also worried that Kate will break-up with Jamie and go back to Petey. Petey has said he wants Kate back and will do anything to get her.

Usually, "too nice" means bad in bed. I'm sure Jamie is nice, but that's the problem! Kate wants to be yelled at, cheated on and stolen from. It sucks, but usually the biggest a-holes are the best in bed. Dickmatized! They will steal your car, kick your puppy and forge your signature, but as long as they give good dick...you're usually a-ok with it.