sanlee

The Jonas Brothers

Jonas And Swift Have 'Reconnected'

Joe Jonas has made amends with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, confessing thecouple "recently reconnected" - more than a year after she publicly chastised him for dumping her over the phone.

The Jonas Brothers singer dated Swift for several months in 2008 but their break-up was far from amicable - the country sensation went on national TV in the U.S. in November that year and blasted Jonas for the 27-second chat, which ended their relationship.

Swift even used the heartbreak as inspiration for her song Forever and Always.

But Jonas insists the former couple is back on friendly terms - and he's rooting for Swift to claim gold at Sunday's (31Jan10) Grammy Awards.

He tells E! News, "We've actually recently reconnected, which is good. I hope she gets a Grammy. She deserves it".

Swift is nominated for eight awards.

The star will also perform at the Los Angeles event.

Source femalefirst

Nick Jonas Eyed Career as Preacher

NICK Jonas once thought about becoming a preacher.

The Jonas Brothers star told VMAN magazine that he was keen to follow in his religious father’s footsteps.

“Every kid at one point or another looks up to his dad. I knew for a long time that I wanted to do something big, and for a long time I thought it was gonna be to take over preaching from my dad,” he said.

“You wanna feel like what you are doing is important. For that reason, when we go onstage, we pour our hearts out.”

Nick, 17, recently revealed he’d like to run for president one day.

“Possibly, we’ll see what happens,” he said in December.

“I guess this is kind of the start of my campaign.”

Source showbizspy.com

Joe Jonas Out Of 'Brothers & Sisters'

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Joe Jonas' band of brothers will stay just like it is.

A rep for ABC confirmed to Access Hollywood that the middle JoBro won't be appearing on "Brothers & Sisters," as was previously reported.

Joe was being considered to play a young version of Balthazar Getty's Tommy in a flashback sequence, but due to a scheduling conflict, the pop star/actor won't be involved.

Instead, ABC said "Make It or Break It" star Cody Longo will be playing a young Tommy.

Joe might not be appearing on the ABC drama, but fans will continue to see the middle JoBro on the small screen on Disney's "Jonas."

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Joe said he and his brothers are in the midst of prepping for another tour.

"We're planning a big tour, so getting ready for that," he told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush backstage at the 2010 Grammy Awards in January.

source: USweekly

Demi Lovato Confirms She's Dating Joe Jonas

It's like the happy ending to a Disney movie: A smitten-sounding Demi Lovato revealed Friday that she is indeed dating Joe Jonas.

During an interview with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush on his radio program, The Billy Bush Show, the host asked Lovato if she'd ever dated any of the Jonas Brothers, "Umm, maybe," she said coyly.

"Which one? Joe?" asked Bush, to which Lovato said, "Yeah. He's actually… he's my best friend."

Pressing for clarification, Bush said, "So you guys went from boyfriend-girlfriend to best friends?"

"No kind of the opposite," the 17-year-old Sonny with a Chance star explained.

"Oh? So you're dating him now?" asked Bush.

"Umm, yeah he is my best friend and he is incredible," Lovato finally confessed.

Lovato described her Camp Rock 2 costar as a "complete gentleman," who "treats me to the most amazing places."

She added, "He's perfect."

Lovato first met Jonas, 20, on the set of Camp Rock in 2007 and toured with the Jonas Brothers the following year. The pair have long been rumored to be a couple, which Lovato had previously denied. The pair recently filmed a video for their duet "Make A Wave."

Source People

Demi Lovato Says Joe Jonas Tries to Read Her Thoughts

Though they've only recently admitted they're dating, Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas are already one of those couples who finish each other's sentences.

"He has this thing where he tries to say everything that's coming out of my mouth," Lovato tells Radio Disney, laughing. "But yeah, he doesn't know what I'm about to say."

Lovato and Jonas, who performed the duet "Make a Wave" on American Idol Wednesday, met on the set of Camp Rock in 2007, and Lovato toured with the Jonas Brothers the following year. The two quickly became best friends.

Lovato, 17, admits that she and Jonas, 20, are accident-prone and have to avoid props like stairs when they're onstage.

"We're like the two clumsiest people ever," she says.

But when it comes to vanity, Jonas has one over on his girlfriend, he confesses. When asked who spends more time in the makeup chair, the heartthrob replies, "I do."

Source People

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez split

Disney teen sweethearts Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez have called off their relationship, according to a report.

The on/off couple, both 17, broke up at the start of March because of their busy work schedules. Gomez is preparing to shoot a movie in Europe in the summer, while Jonas is slated to hit the road with his band, The Jonas Brothers, at the same time.

A source tells People.com, "They were an item, but they are no longer together. It's evident to everyone that they will always have a super strong connection.

"It's never fun to go through a break-up but Selena has a lot of friends she's leaning on for support."

Gomez has since been linked to Allstar Weekend bassist Cameron Quiseng.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0k4CPJyaV

Yawn:

Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato Split

Joe Jonas has pulled the plug on his relationship with fellow Disney teen sensation Demi Lovato, JustJared.com has confirmed.

However, Joe, 20, and Demi, 17, will still tour together this summer for their Jonas Brothers/Camp Rock 2 concert.

JustJaredJr.com interviewed both of them last week — in separate rooms — but neither looked edgy. Demi smiled throughout, played charades with us and even pretended to bark like a dog. Woof!

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/24/jo.../#ixzz0ov11HQq6

Joe Jonas on Taylor Swift: I Want to Share My Side of the Story .

USMagazine, Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 7:03am (PDT)

Watch out, Taylor Swift! Her ex, Joe Jonas, dumped her via 27-second phone call in 2008 and reportedly inspired her bitter ballad, "Forever and Always." But Jonas, 21, can pen a ditty too!

"I think all artists have a right to write about what happens to them," Jonas tells the new issue of Details magazine of Swift's highly personal songbook. "But I have a right to write about things too."

So, does that mean that Jonas is scribbling a furious Swift rebuttal for his solo album?

"[There will be songs about] different love scenarios that I've been through," the Jonas brother says coyly. "Breakups, hurts. Me hurting somebody and feeling bad about it ... I think there's a lot of scenarios where people might wanna hear my side of the story."

What makes Jonas happiest these days, however, is current love Ashley Greene of "Twilight" fame. "[it] feels good," he says of the romance. "I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She'll fly out to my shows -- she's been to places in South America that I can't even pronounce."

In other words "I'm mad that she is more successful than me, so I'm going to jump on her celebrity wagon, even though it was three years ago and nobody cares."

Oh and Joe, if you are performing in a country in which you have fans, then take the time to learn the correct pronunciation. And if you can't, don't talk about it. :rolleyes:

Edited by branchop

Reps: Joe Jonas, Ashley Greene Split

Us Magazine - March 17, 2011 3:14 PM PDT

Joe Jonas is ready to go solo in more ways than one.

The Jonas Brothers singer, 21, has split from Twilight star Ashley Greene, whom he began dating in summer 2010. Reps for both stars tell UsMagazine.com: "We can confirm they both have parted ways and have no further comment."

Explains one insider close to the pair: "They broke up shortly before her birthday, then got back together."

Indeed, Jonas organized Greene's 24th birthday blowout at West Hollywood's STK on Feb. 18. "He wanted to make sure everything was perfect," another source told Us at the time. "He was really sweet and conscientious."

What a difference a few weeks makes. Explains the first source of the sudden split: "Joe wasn't that into it."

Jonas, whose exes include Demi Lovato, Camilla Belle and Taylor Swift (whom he famously dumped during a brief phone chat), gushes about Greene in the new issue of Details mag.

"She really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule," he said of the sexy star, whom he visited in January on the Baton Rouge, La. set of Breaking Dawn. He even met her parents in Jacksonville, Fla. "Her dad can drink me to shame," he joked. "He's awesome."

That didn't take long. Who dumped who? I hope she dumped him with a text message. LOL

I'm sorry, but I don't know where to post this. What ever happened to the Jonas baby that many thought was not real? Did they give birth or was it tragically lost? I feel like crap saying that if it was truly tragically lost. Thanks for any info you can give.

Edit: ok sorry, a simple google found the answer:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/02/06/kevin-...ares-first-pic/

Little Alena arrived in February.

Edited by Gracenote