Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Since when do they need a urinalysis to confirm the bracelet's alarms? It's obvious that she doesn't have any sort of a support system on the outside (to help her stay clean). Time to separate her from all of that.

Since when do they need a urinalysis to confirm the bracelet's alarms? It's obvious that she doesn't have any sort of a support system on the outside (to help her stay clean). Time to separate her from all of that.

I'm pretty sure her attorney ordered the urinalysis, knowing full well that the alcohol would be entirely burned off by the time she took it. All part of the spin.

I'm pretty sure her attorney ordered the urinalysis, knowing full well that the alcohol would be entirely burned off by the time she took it. All part of the spin.

I get that. I just don't understand why the court wouldn't trust the bracelet, or would let her off "just this once".

I get that. I just don't understand why the court wouldn't trust the bracelet, or would let her off "just this once".

I'm guessing there's some obscurity to the laws that forces the court to recognize the urinalysis results that were placed in the probation report over the findings of the SCRAM report. The judge does not strike me as one who will give Lindsay a millimeter more of leeway beyond what is specified by the letter of the law.

Actually, I read that the scram is a condition of the BAIL, not a probation violation. So, since the judge raised the bail amount, I'm thinking she isn't buying the "drink spilled on the scram" crap. But, that begs the question why she wasn't picked up and thrown in jail for violating the conditions of the bail.

popeater.com

Lindsey Lohan's Assistant Offered Tell-All Book Deal :jumping1:

Earlier this month, Lindsay Lohan's assistant Elinore quit because she couldn't take the crazy hours and odd behavior anymore, TMZ reported. Now, she is allegedly being offered five-figure deals to tell all about her life as Lohan's assistant, NY Post reports. Sources said the weeklies have been offering cash deals worth around $50,000.

Apparently, the former assistant is scared to sign a deal. "She has so far refused the offers, saying she doesn't want to tell on Lindsay as she's afraid she'll never work again," a source said.

Elinore had wanted to quit for months but felt guilty about leaving the actress during such a stressful time -- as Lohan had to begin wearing her court-ordered alcohol-monitoring anklet.

A source tells RadarOnline, "Lindsay met Elinore through a mutual friend and she began spending more and more time at Lindsay's apartment. She was still paying rent on her own place but essentially was living at Lindsay's."

"After a few months, Lindsay's up and down moods and her 24/7 demands just got to be too much," the source continued. "Lindsay can be really bossy and mean when she doesn't get her own way, and Elinore wasn't even getting paid some of the time."

Saturday, July 3rd 2010

Jasmine Waltz Did Not Punch That Crackie

Posted Image

Jasmine Waltz, the cocktail waitress at Voyeur who allegedly delivered a blow-han to Lindsay Lohan's face the other night, took a break from going through the thousands of cards and "thank you" fruit baskets from around the world to give Access Hollywood her side of the story. Apparently, Jasmine will have to return the humanitarian award given to her by Carvel, because she swears that she never delivered a Happy Birthday punch to Lilo's face. Jasmine says that Lilo's chewed up brain must have been burping out another hallucination.

“All I have to say is that disturbed little train wreck is delusional. I didn't hit her, but I'd like to."

But a bunch of bitches who were at Voyeur that night claim otherwise. They say that Jasmine did smack that bitch up. Voyeur is thinking about pink-slipping Jasmine, so she's probably just denying shit to keep her job.

Witnesses claim that the punch wasn't over Doug Reinhardt as was previously rumor. Apparently, it was over British rugby player Danny Cipriani. Jasmine used to fuck on Danny and she was jealous that Lilo was trying to get a piece of him. This is what Danny Cipriani looks like:

So, Jasmine had that shit in front of her and she chooses to make physical contact with Lilo instead?! Don't get me wrong, trying to smack some sense into Lilo is an important task, but Jasmine could've told that crackie to wait one minute while punched Danny in the crotch with her tongue first. Priorities: Jasmine needs to rethink hers!

Here's Lilo arriving at Beso last night while her assistant got a traffic ticket from a cop. The look on her tortured assistant's face tells a million stories. That girl is asking the pap for something sharp so she can put herself out of her misery already.

dlisted

Lilo's assistant. I'd rather much out stables-at least you know which is the horseshit

Posted Image

Yea! Tomorrow is the day! I'm sooooo hopeful she'll get at least 30 days. ANYONE ELSE WOULD.

I'm popping the popcorn and gathering up the circus peanuts for this side show right now. :)

I think she gets off with a slap on the wrist...AGAIN!

I think she gets off with a slap on the wrist...AGAIN!

agreed...although I'd love to be proven wrong

Yes, I will gladly eat crow on this subject...

Lindsay Served ANOTHER Lawsuit!

It's a shitty day to be Lindsay Lohan!

This morning, Lindsay walked into the Beverly Hills Courthouse for her probation violation hearing with her head held high, ready to face the harsh decision on whether she was going to jail or not.

As she stepped into the elevator to head up the courtoom, a process server wished her "Good Day," while trying to hand off yet another lawsuit! This one came from the expecting hands of Tough As Nails, the store LiLo stiff out of money last month.

Talk about kicking a cokehead criminal failure when she is down!

The process server told sources that Lilo "freaked out" and demanded her people get rid of the guy immediately. They tossed him out of the elevator, but not before he was able to drop the legal docs at Lindsay's feet. No word yet if she knelt down to pick them up.

Under California state law, the process serve only has to make face to face contact with the person served. They do not have to place the documents in their hands.

This day just keeps on getting better and better, huh Lindsay? We just can't WAIT to hear what your Dad has to say about all this!

http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-06-lindsay-...another-lawsuit

I'm getting hopeful again. When the judge was getting the director of Right On to clarify her understanding of the court order, it really seemed like she was leaning toward the prosecution. This thing is going to go on all friggin' day. I suspect it will not be over by tonight, unfortunately. I want to see that little skank CRY.

Well, annabeast, we can take solace in the fact that she's probably stupid enough to cry in her vodka tonic at the Chateau Marmont if this does spill over until tomorrow.

I was watching on HLN-the court ordered program seems to have let LL slide on the weekly meetings. I didn't realize defendents could chose from a variety of programs, or are they assigned? Whatever happens, the head of the treatment program is going to catch hell.

Lindsay Lohan avoids jail time for possible probation violation, ordered to continue wearing SCRAM

BY Tori Richards In Beverly Hills and Larry Mcshane

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 1:16 PM

Lindsay Lohan avoided jail Tuesday - but it may only be a temporary respite.

A Beverly Hills judge said she wouldn't put the hard-partying "Mean Girl" behind bars after her alcohol-monitoring bracelet went off last month.

But Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel was still considering throwing Lohan in jail for violating her probation by missing alcohol education sessions for a pair of DUI arrests.

The judge is expected to rule later Tuesday.

Lohan, 23, wore a black top, black pants and sunglasses when she arrived at court early for a hearing that could end up with her in jail.

Revel - who ordered Lohan to wear the SCRAM bracelet in May - said she would not throw the one-time Disney star behind bars because of a positive reading for alcohol.

Lohan tested negative for booze hours after the June 7 reading of .03 on the bracelet - less than two drinks.

Prosecutor Danette Meyers had argued that the reading was a probation violation, and encouraged the judge to take a hard line against Lohan.

"She clearly violated your order," Meyers argued before the judge spared Lohan. "It makes no sense to have it there if you're not going to abide by it, and there's no sanction."

Lohan was nearly throw in jail two months ago when she blew off a Los Angeles court appearance - and was spotted hanging out aboard a yacht in the French Riviera.

Revel was so infuriated that she instead revoked LiLo's probation and order the former child star to post $100,000 bail to avoid 180 days behind bars.

She also ordered the hard-partying starlet to wear the alcohol-detecting ankle bracelet despite Lohan's concerns that it could affect her career.

And the judge ordered weekly urine tests for the actress.

The case stems from a pair of 2007 DUI arrests, including one where Lohan drunkenly crashed her car into a Beverly Hills tree.

She wound up spending 84 minutes in jail, and was placed on probation - which Revel extended for a year last October because of Lohan's failure to comply.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/07/...l#ixzz0svzOtnIC

I was watching on HLN-the court ordered program seems to have let LL slide on the weekly meetings. I didn't realize defendents could chose from a variety of programs, or are they assigned? Whatever happens, the head of the treatment program is going to catch hell.

The director of the treatment program is sweating bullets on the stand right now. I kind of feel sorry for her. I think Lindsay should buy her a drink after court today!

Lindsay Lohan to Serve Jail Time After Violating Probation

By: Steven James Snyder

Topics: actress, alcohol education classes, arrested, California, court, custody, handcuffs, lindsay lohan, lohan, Marsha Revel

The embattled actress was remanded into custody Tuesday in a California courtroom for being in violation of her probation. She is to serve 90 days in prison, followed by 90 days of in-patient treatment, after surrendering to the court on July 20.

With Lohan having missed 7 out of 27 weeks in her alcohol-education program, judge Marsha Revel pronounced the decision around 3:25 p.m. local time, not only to those assembled in the court but also to a sizeable audience of Lohan observers around the globe, tuning in via live webcast.

"I couldn't have been more clear," the judge said of her previous orders for Lohan, regarding the attending of classes. "The court does find her in violation."

Lohan, through sobs, addressed the court just prior to sentencing: "I did do everything I was told, and did the best I could to balance jobs and showing up," she told the judge. "It's just been such a long haul I don't want you to think I don't respect you and your terms, because I really thought I was doing what I was supposed to do and I mean that with all my heart."

Prior to Lohan's statement, Revel re-read for the defendant her previous orders that Lohan attend the classes each and every week - emphasizing that her precise orders directing attendance and completion of the coursework were not explicitly followed by the young star.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/07/06/lindsa.../#ixzz0swbfntUn