Sign in to follow this  
princess

Naomi Campbell

panachereport.com

Supermodel Naomi Campbell was staying at the ‘W’ hotel in San Francisco last weekend. She allegedly invited former Mayor Willie Brown to join her and Sean and Robin Penn for dinner. He declined.

Supermodel Naomi Campbell was staying at the ‘W’ hotel in San Francisco last weekend. She allegedly invited former Mayor Willie Brown to join her and Sean and Robin Penn for dinner. He declined.

How embarrassing for her. B)

I just hope he ducked. I wonder in a phone throwing fight...who would win, Russell "Don't Drop My F*cking Call" Crowe...or "Don't Forget My Flying Number" Naomi Campbell!

I just hope he ducked. I wonder in a phone throwing fight...who would win, Russell "Don't Drop My F*cking Call" Crowe...or "Don't Forget My Flying Number" Naomi Campbell!

Russell Crowe in 3. She would spaz out right away and tire herself out and then Crowe would just overpower her.

panachereport.com

Naomi Campbell is getting broody after watching three of her supermodel friends become mothers in recent years.

The 36-year-old says she is ready to embrace her maternal side after witnessing the motherly devotion of her modeling colleagues Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen and Linda Evangelista.

She reveals, "All my friends have kids now. Cindy, Helena and now Linda. "Every time I call one of them I can hear the children in the background. It makes me think I should have one too, but I guess I've got a few more years yet before I have to start worrying."

NYDN

Diddy throws a fitty at Naomi Campbell

Diddy angrily confronted Naomi Campbell at Jermaine Dupri's Grammy after-party, according to a witness.

The late-night bash took place after Clive Davis' annual party. "[Diddy] just started screaming at her when he saw her," says the spy. "No one could believe it. He was screaming obscenities at her, and also screaming at Terrence Howard, who was with her."

Campbell, however, brushed it off. "Naomi played it totally cool," says the party guest.

Another source tells me that while the two used to enjoy a flirtatious friendship, their relationship soured under the influence of Diddy's baby-mama.

"Kim Porter hates her," says the snitch. "There was also an issue that Diddy had wanted her to be the face of Sean John's women's line - but didn't want to pay her."

But a third insider adds: "[Naomi's] circle of friends have been trying to help her get her life straight. But they feel all they've done has been in vain and she's constantly causing trouble. She's been a disloyal friend."

panachereport.com

Naomi Campbell dreams of swapping the catwalk for Hollywood when she retires from the modeling industry - but she is terrified of acting.

Campbell studied acting at drama school before she was discovered by a modeling agency and has since made a number of fleeting cameos in TV shows and movies.

The 36-year-old would love to take up acting full time, but has a phobia of the camera. She says, "I love acting and I did it before I was a model but it's terrifying and scary."

Naomi Fugbell

Once upon a time, there was a very campy and funny show called Ugly Betty. And on that show, a blizzard rendered the Mode seamstress unable to procure any fabric for an Oscar dress she was trying to make for the next day for Sarah Jessica Parker -- presumably failing to realize that she needn't have bothered because there's no reason to invite Sarah Jessica Parker to the Oscars these days, unless you are seriously thinking that the event won't be complete without the entire Failure to Launch cast present, in which case, strap in, Hollywood, 'cause Terry Bradshaw and his dunderheaded brand of "wit" are comin' to town.

At any rate, the lady ended up making a dress out of old magazines and bubble wrap. This sordid tale ended well, though, because SJP pulled out (or maybe the deal never existed in the first place and was all a manipulation, but that's getting too deep into the wenchy workings of Wilhelmina Slater), and so nobody had to be seen in public wearing a dress that really still pretty much looked like it had been made with a bunch of crap from somebody's attic.

Unfortunately, though, Naomi Campbell may not have realized the episode was pure fiction, and that Project Scottish Seamstress-ing herself a competing confection might not have been wise.

Posted Image

Scrunched-up plastic, some old fabric strips... it's better than a bodice made of cutouts from Mode covers, but it still doesn't look terribly comfortable. Maybe this is all part of some anger-management training: Stick her in a froofy, scratchy nightmare and see how long she can maintain the happy face. So far it looks like she's doing just swimmingly, but just wait until she has to sit down and it digs up into her nethers. Then the Naomi we know and love will come roaring to the fore.

Go Fug Yourself

panachereport.com

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has urged vigilant partygoers to find an imposter who is attending lavish events pretending to be her.

The feisty beauty is "extremely concerned" about her imposter, after it emerged the fake Campbell tried in vain to attend Oasis' Brit Awards after-show party on Wednesday.

She was refused entry by the band member Noel Gallagher, Campbell says, "You gotta find the imposter for me.

Who is she? I can't believe she's masquerading around town as me. "I wasn't even in London on Wednesday during the Brits because I was on a modeling shoot in Paris. It's not right."

NY DAILY NEWS

Campbell, Howard ready for their closeup

It seems things are getting serious between Terrence Howard and Naomi Campbell.

You read here that he was by Naomi's side when Diddy angrily confronted her at Jermaine Dupri's post-Grammy party Feb. 11.

Now a source tells me the two plan to "come out" as a couple on Oscars night.

"Naomi's new main squeeze is Terrence," says the snitch. "They are making their debut as a couple this weekend and will attend all the Oscar parties together."

Howard was nominated for a Best Actor Academy Award last year, for his role in "Hustle & Flow," but lost to Philip Seymour Hoffman in "Capote."

Terrence Howard Fancies Himself A Gambling Man

Posted Image

Risking both life and limb, Terrence Howard has decided to engage in a romantic relationship with Naomi Campbell. Call it a suicide mission, or extreme dating...whatever you call it, apparently, it's the real deal. Ben Widdicombe's Gatecrasher from the New York Daily News reports:

Now a source tells me the two plan to "come out" as a couple on Oscars night. "Naomi's new main squeeze is Terrence," says the snitch. "They are making their debut as a couple this weekend and will attend all the Oscar parties together."

Maybe he's got a boxing movie he's researching that I don't know about.

A Socialite's Life

A Socialite's Life

Producers Tempt Fate, Naomi to Star in New Reality Show Where She Looks For a New Personal Assistant

This is perfection. Naomi Campbell plans to overcome the public's perception of her as an abusive psychotic by starring in a new reality show where she searches for a new personal assistant . I'd rather try Ultimate Fighting. Seriously, it's probably safer.

She's crazier than crazy. She's like a rattlesnake hopped up on crank. She's Oscar the Grouch. This woman tried to throw one of her assistants out of a moving car, and beats down on maids who iron her jeans wrong.

Supermodel Naomi Campbell is to star in an MTV reality show which shows her searching for a new PA. The supermodel is determined to rid of herself of her temperamental persona with personal assistants.

A source said: "Naomi is famous for her spats with staff, so the idea is to try to have some fun and capitalize on the situation. Plus, it's TV work, which Naomi hopes will lead to acting jobs."

Naomi's last six assistants have quit because of her violent temper. The catwalk beauty has been accused of assault by two previous assistants - and physical and emotional attacks by another.

Last six assistants. SIX. It would make more sense if the show was about her enacting revenge on them by hunting them on an island with a rifle and attack dogs. The most dangerous game! It's slightly more realistic. You know if you're too slow to pick up her dry cleaning that she beats you with the punishment brick. Hope that production has plenty of crazy violent supermodel insurance.

Campbell Regrets Hitting Maid With Phone

NEW YORK (AP) -- Naomi Campbell says she very much regrets losing her temper and hitting her maid with a cell phone over a pair of missing jeans last year. "I felt very remorseful for having thrown the phone at someone that didn't deserve it," the 35-year-old supermodel tells the TV show "Extra" in an interview set to air Tuesday. "I have a deep sense of shame for the things I've done."

What made her do it? It was "tiredness, lack of sleep (and) just so many things," she says.

"I was being really destructive to myself. ... I didn't know how to reach out," she says. "It was a really scary time."

Campbell, who has a reputation for angry outbursts, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault last month for hitting Ana Scolavino in the back of the head with the phone last March. Scolavino was treated for a head injury.

"I threw a cell phone in the apartment. The cell phone hit Ana," Campbell said at her court appearance. "This was an accident because I did not intend to hit her."

In exchange for her guilty plea, she was ordered to pay Scolavino's medical expenses of $363, do five days of community service and attend a two-day anger-management program.

"I do therapy every day," Campbell tells "Extra," adding that she's also partaking in the healing powers of crystals: "I think they bring great energy. ... You should see how many I travel with."

panachereport.com

British supermodel Naomi Campbell has spoken out about her five-year cocaine habit and vows she will never touch drugs again.

The 36-year-old, who went into rehab for her addiction in 2001, described how easily she became hooked on the substance, despite its terrible after-effects. She says, "I first took drugs when I was 24.

I was at a concert in a European country and I was offered cocaine. It made me feel invincible - like I could conquer the world. I was just completely over-confident.

But it's all just a misconception because when you wake up the next day it's all gone and you feel awful." But Campbell wants people to know that her addiction never interfered with her work and that she never traveled with it on her person.

She adds, "I want to make it clear that I never took it while I worked, I never took it on a flight and I have never taken drugs across a border. I've not taken drugs for ages.

I've put all that behind me." Most of all, Campbell is determined her own future children will not fall victim to the evils of illegal drugs.

She adds, "I first went into rehab in 1999. I would have a drink and then relapse a few times, then go back, start the program again on day one. I don't want to go back to where I was with drugs.

It wasn't good for me.

I know now that they are not a good thing. "I want my kids to know how bad they are. I can't stop them from trying drugs, but I can tell them they are bad for you."

NT DAILY NEWS

Naomi Campbell will face a community-service punishment nearly as humbling as that of Boy George — but what an incredible waste. The supermodel will have to push a broom inside a city facility for five days — Boy George had to do it on the streets of Chinatown — as punishment for bonking maid Ana Scolavino in the head with a cell phone.

But couldn't Judge Robert Mandelbaum have Campbell talk to girls in city schools? It'd be good for her, too. The beauty's rep told us: "Naomi is ready to report and complete her community service, no matter where or what she will be assigned."

panachereport.com

Single supermodel Naomi Campbell has never married, because she is terrified it would fail and end in divorce. The catwalk queen has dated Robert DeNiro and U2 rocker Adam Clayton, but never settled on a Mr. Right. Campbell says, "I am afraid of the word marriage.

I'm afraid of making the commitment and failing because I never want to be divorced. I don't want divorce to enter my whole reality."

The 36-year-old insists she would love to find the right man, but he would have to be brave enough to take her on. She adds, "Yes (I want to marry). But to the right person. Someone who can cope with all my baggage and my job."

She adds, "Yes (I want to marry). But to the right person. Someone who can cope with all my baggage and my job."

There's only 1 person with patience like that. Too bad Job died centuries ago. :(

She adds, "Yes (I want to marry). But to the right person. Someone who can cope with all my baggage and my job."

There's only 1 person with patience like that. Too bad Job died centuries ago. :(

LOL! :D

panachereport.com

Veteran supermodel Naomi Campbell is still terrified every time she steps on the catwalk - despite having walked down the runway for 21 years. Campbell admits she feels insecure whenever she steps onto the catwalk and hopes she can do whatever outfit she is wearing justice. She says, "When I'm out there, I'm a nervous wreck. "Still, 21 years later I'm extremely nervous. The day I lose my nervousness I think I have to stop because the nervousness helps me - it pushes me to do my best. "I think, my God, I've got to show this, got to do this, I'm there to work for the designers. I'm not there to show myself. I'm there to show the product." Campbell famously tripped on the catwalk in eight inch Vivienne Westwood heels in 1993.

In Related News: Supermodel Naomi Campbell insists she will never have plastic surgery, because her mother and grandmother still look amazing for their age. The British 36-year-old would only ever go under the knife if something happened to disfigure her. When recently asked about the possibility of surgery, Campbell said, "Not when I look at my mother and my grandmother, no. I've never done my t**s, nothing. "If I had a bad accident, then sure. But otherwise, no."

panachereport.com

British supermodel Naomi Campbell feared her career was over after a facial beauty treatment went disastrously wrong.

The 36-year-old catwalk queen was left in agony when a so-called 'face glow' treatment recently resulted in second degree burns. She explains, "I went for a face glow two years ago and the doctor burned me.

I had second-degree burns to my face. "I couldn't work for three months. It was a nightmare."

panachereport.com

Supermodel Naomi Campbell was comforted by the late Diana, Princess of Wales following the death of their mutual friend designer Gianni Versace in 1997.

The 36-year-old was amazed by Diana's compassion at her time of need. Campbell says, "The last time I saw her was at Gianni Versace's funeral.

And she was holding me, telling me he loved me very much. She was wonderful. "I used to visit her occasionally.

We'd have fun, comparing notes on how to deal with the newspapers. She was a nice, regular person who I really respected." Diana died in a Paris, France car crash a month later in August 1997.

Naomi -- "I'm Happy to Mop"

Naomi Campbell wasn't fooling anyone when she told People that she was "happy" to mop floors.

The BlackBerry-wielding model/actress/whatever is set to do a five day stint at New York's Sanitation Department as part of her community service punishment for throwing a cell phone at her housekeeper.

"I never spoke about what I would and wouldn't do ... I'm just doing what I'm told to do and that's it," she said, adding that she'll bravely "get on with my life" when it's over.

The angerific Campbell swears she's turning over a new leaf, and claims that once this whole mopping business is behind her, she'll be donating to charity and working on finding a TV gig that will allow her to help "change people lives."

TMZ.com

Naomi's trash talk

Sanit boss has some free advice for model before her community service

BY JOSE MARTINEZ

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi Campbell is set to serve five days of community service next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanitman's Tips

What to wear

"Under no circumstances should you wear open-toed shoes or high heels," said Deputy Sanitation Chief Albert Durrell. "Hiking boots or athletic shoes would work."

What to eat

A Mott St. favorite of cops, firefighters and sanitation workers, Parisi Bakery is famous for its massive Italian sandwiches. "Excellent sandwiches, very good bread," Durrell said. "A lot of the guys like it."

Get some culture

Based in a historic Orchard St. tenement, the Lower East Side Tenement Museum can offer the British supermodel a lesson in New York history. "It's a good piece of history from the neighborhood," Durrell said.

How to get there

F train to East Broadway or M22 to Madison/Rutgers Sts. "I don't really think she's taking the subway, though," Durrell said.

Where to grab a good, cheap cup of coffee

Chinatown. "Some of the Chinese restaurants actually make a pretty good cup of coffee," Durrell said.Naomi Campbell's new boss at the Department of Sanitation is so unfashionable that he once required the help of the Fab Five on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

But even Albert Durrell has some important fashion pointers for the hot-tempered supermodel, who's set to serve five days of community service next week at the cavernous lower East Side garage where he works.

"Hopefully, she'll know not to come in high heels or anything like that," Durrell said.

Beginning at 8 a.m. Monday, Campbell won't be catwalking for photographers across a runway in some exotic locale. Instead, she will be mopping, scrubbing and sweeping inside a 120,000-square-foot building on gritty South St.

"It's no-nonsense here," said Durrell, 44, a deputy chief who's in charge of the community service program. "We have a job to do and we're all business."

The dirty job is Campbell's punishment after she pleaded guilty in January to clobbering a maid with a jewel-coated Black-Berry in a blowup over a pair of jeans.

But with the blessing of a judge, Camp-bell's every sexy step on the job won't be captured on camera. After singer Boy George caused a media mob scene while pushing a broom last summer, lawyers for the British supermodel successfully lobbied for her to work indoors.

Still, Campbell will have to strike a most unglamorous pose for photographers when she walks into the garage. Campbell's representatives had hoped her SUV could be driven inside but that plan was rejected.

"Her vehicle can certainly drop her off on South St.," said Vito Turso, deputy commissioner for the Department of Sanitation.

She will be issued a not-quite-runway-ready orange reflector vest and a pair of work gloves. The rest of her outfit will be left up to her - though Durrell has some ideas for her.

"Sneakers and blue jeans are a good idea," he said. "Wearing Manolos is not."

Durrell, who supervised Boy George during his community service stint,

said the '80s pop star learned the hard way about what footwear to avoid, so he hopes Campbell does not repeat his fashion faux pas.

"On his first day, Boy George showed up in sandals," he said. "That was not a smart move."

Durrell also recommends that she consider wearing a baseball cap or a bandanna.

"And if she has long hair, she would want to put it up in a bun," he said.

Campbell will be required to surrender her BlackBerry and cell phone while she's laboring among garbage trucks and street sweepers.

"This is not a club, it's a sanitation facility," Durrell said. "We're here to work."