princess

Scarlett Johansson

The Nanny Diaries is a complete turkey: $9m weekend. The good news is - it's doing better than The Invasion.

How long can these stars who deliver flop after flop, keep getting work? ScarJo's personal reviews are atrocious. A wipe-out.

$9m - OUCH! You raise a good question, TLMF. The Other Boleyn Girl has been sent to February Siberia, so you know it's a dog. I think she's attached to a Mary Queen of Scots thing and has another Woody flick in the can. Other than that.... she may quickly become last years blowjob.

Oh, and she's supposed to be in a film version of He's Just Not That Into You, which has turkey written all over it, imo.

I'm so sad that "The Other Boleyn Girl" has been consigned to a February release, basically saying it's a turkey. I really wanted to see that film in the fall (I read the book last year and enjoyed it a lot even though it's hardly a literary masterpiece but it's fun and dishy). I know ScarJo is no Meryl Streep but was Portman as Boleyn really that bad? Oh well...

I also wanted to see Eric Bana without his clothes.

Oh, and she's supposed to be in a film version of He's Just Not That Into You, which has turkey written all over it, imo.

Ben Affleck is rumoured to be signing on. The kiss of death.

Edited by thelatemrfutterman

Ben Affleck is rumoured to be signing on. The kiss of death.

Oh dear, the Dread Affleck. And Jennifer Aniston's in it as well. This thing is DOA - why are they even bothering? It's Drew Barrymore's outfit, the crazy bitch. I blame her for this.

I add another vote for hunky Mr. Bana shirtless, but we'll just have to wait until February.

Scarlett Johansson gives boyfriend wisdom tooth for birthday

Scarlett Johansson gave boyfriend Ryan Reynolds her wisdom tooth for his birthday.

The 'Smokin Aces' star turned 31 on Tuesday but Scarlett held an early celebration for him at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont hotel last week where she presented him with her tooth, which had been dipped in gold and made into a necklace.

A source told E!, "She'd just had her wisdom teeth removed, so she had one dipped in gold and strung on a necklace for him."

Scarlett - who recently flew to Canada with Ryan to meet his parents sparking rumors they are engaged - also organized another special treat for his birthday.

The 22-year-old 'Lost In Translation' star paid for Ryan to have a full body massage with all of David Beckham's bodyguards present.

The soccer ace is said to have his muscles kneaded to perfection while his security team watches to ensure no body part is missed.

Scarlett's representative said, "Scarlett was out of town for Ryan's birthday but she gave him a gift this weekend in private. There was no one else there."

Dang--my husband had a cyst removed from his neck last month, right before our wedding anniversary. I bet that thing would've looked hot dipped in gold.

-_-

LOL, golden*girl. :D

Dang--my husband had a cyst removed from his neck last month, right before our wedding anniversary. I bet that thing would've looked hot dipped in gold.

-_-

CLASSIC :D

WTF? Why? Sounds more psycho than romantic. I love my husband more than most anything and I definitely don't want his teeth around my neck.

A lock of hair is about as far as you can go without becoming freaky, that's my opinion. And even a lock of hair can be a little over the top. Oh well--I guess it's something you can give to the rich hollywood actor who has everything :rolleyes:

I figured a strap-on might've been more appropriate in this relationship...kidding. :D

Monroe's Pal Wants Johansson or Bosworth to Play Her on Screen

HOLLYWOOD - Marilyn Monroe's one-time best friend Jeanne Carmen wants Scarlett Johansson or Kate Bosworth to play her in a new biopic because mom-to-be Christina Aguilera is too focused on motherhood for the project.

Pop star Aguilera was set to make her big-screen debut in the story of the busty blonde pinup, but Carmen can't wait for her to have a child and get back into shape.

So she has revealed she wants either Johansson or Bosworth to take the role in the film, based on her son Brandon James' biography The Wild, Wild Life of Jeanne Carmen.

Carmen says, "Christina was interested in playing the part and is a born pinup girl at heart. She became pregnant, however, and the script is now in the hands of Scarlett Johansson's agent and Kate Bosworth's agent.

"Either one of these girls have the talent to pull it off."

hollywood.com

Scarlett Johannson worries about her looks

Scarlett Johannson has admitted that she often worries about her appearance.

The Hollywood star insisted that she does not regard herself as sexy, but added that she is learning to be more confident about her looks.

"I think sexiness is a function of one's self-confidence and feeling comfortable in one's skin. I'm attracted to men who can exude a kind of sexual energy like that," Scarlett is quoted by the Daily Record as saying. "But I don't think of myself as sexy."

"I'm becoming more relaxed and accepting of my looks and I try not to worry about not being super-thin or not having long legs," she explained. "I tend to see flaws in my appearance. It's sometimes a healthy thing not to be too enamoured with yourself, especially if you're an actor.

"I also pose for photo shoots and that gives me more confidence when I see myself on billboards. I shouldn't complain."

60% of Hollywood Women Have Had Plastic Surgery

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

n Hollywood, it’s getting harder and harder to find a natural face.”It seems more people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them are getting surgery,” casting director April Webster (Mission: Impossible 3) tells Us Weekly in its new cover story.

Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Raj Kanodia — who has fixed the noses of Ashlee Simpson, Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz — estimates that 60 percent of Hollywood women undergo some type of procedure.

As more celebs like Ashley Tisdale admit to going under the knife, and others like Scarlett Johansson speak openly about a topic once off-limits “I definitely believe in plastic surgery,” she said last year. “I don’t want to be an old hag. There’s no fun in that.”

ScarJo Is Mad

Posted Image

UsWeekly put ScarJo on the cover this week's issue and asks the question "Did they or didn't they?" have plastic surgery. They also had an expert go through and guess what work she's had done. ScarJo isn't too pleased and is threatening to sue the magazine. Her rep issued this long ass statement to OK! Magazine:

"US Weekly's cover story regarding Scarlett Johansson and its clear implication that she has had plastic or cosmetic surgery on her nose is an outrageous and defamatory fabrication lacking any conceivable basis or proof, despite vehement denials by Ms. Johansson prior to publication. Not surprisingly, US magazine cannot provide the dates when she supposedly had this surgery, who performed the surgery, or what was supposedly done — all because there simply is no truth to the story. The publication made a pathetic attempt to validate its story by using two cover photos of Scarlett that were taken years apart with obviously different make-up and lighting, and then relying on an "expert’s opinion” (based solely on looking at the two photos) on what "might" have been done. It wasn't."

Scarlett added, "I have always been straightforward with the press regarding my body image and I am very concerned that my fans (and perhaps even my employers) will feel mislead. Thus, I feel compelled to take immediate legal action against US Weekly."

Less talk, more action! Sue them or shut up. I don't think Scarlett has had much work if any, but I don't think her "true fans" (straight men) really give a f*ck, because I don't think they are looking at her face when she's onscreen.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Depp rated best, Ferrell worst for autographs

List names ‘Sweeney Todd’ star most gracious celeb third year in a row

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - Want an autograph from Johnny Depp? Chances are, he’ll sign something for you — and not be a jerk about it.

The 44-year-old actor is the most gracious celebrity — for the third year in a row — on Autograph magazine’s annual list of the “10 Best and 10 Worst Hollywood Signers.”

Depp is “‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ on film, and Johnny and the Signing Factory in person,” the magazine said.

“Though soft-spoken and laid-back, he likes to talk to fans and get to know them while signing,” New York autograph dealer Anthony Risi explains in the December issue, now on newsstands. “He’ll sign more than one item when he has time, too.”

The magazine said editors compiled input from autograph-collecting judges based in Europe, New York and California in ranking the celebs.

Matt Damon is second on the list, followed by George Clooney, Jack Nicholson, Rosario Dawson, John Travolta, Katherine Heigl, Jay Leno, Dakota Fanning and Russell Crowe — wait, Russell Crowe?

Crowe, who has a history of throwing temper tantrums, ranked among the worst signers on last year’s list. But in a turnaround, the magazine said, the 43-year-old actor “started treating fans great, signing, taking pictures and chatting them up.”

Will Ferrell is deemed the worst celebrity signer, followed by Tobey Maguire, Joaquin Phoenix, William Shatner, Renee Zellweger, John Malkovich, Julie Andrews, Bruce Willis, Teri Hatcher and Scarlett Johansson.

However, “keep in mind that even the best signers don’t sign sometimes, the worst sometimes do, and that just because they’re on the worst list doesn’t mean they’re bad people,” the magazine said.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hillary Clinton has Barbra Streisand. Mike Huckabee has Chuck Norris. And now presidential candidate Barack Obama has Scarlett Johansson: After partying with beau Ryan Reynolds for New Year's, the actress surfaced at the Iowa Caucuses on Thursday to support the Democratic contender and F.O.O. (Friend of Oprah). An Obama press rep tells PEOPLE the 23-year-old Lost in Translation star showed up at events in Des Moines and Coralville. So how's her man doing? Check out CNN.com for the latest updates from Iowa.

OHNOTHEYDIDN'T

Posted Image

Scarlett Johansson is back with some nice cleavage in my favorite magazine the January 2008 issue of the Icelandic Episodi. I don’t care what language the magazine is in, just some nice pics of Scarlett’s never hurts.

She looks stunning as ever.

Obama, Scarlett Johansson and a Facebook Primary

The Nation -- Des Moines, Iowa -- Scarlett Johansson was the special guest at Barack Obama's last big rally in Iowa last night. The Obama Campaign avoided publicizing her appearance or involving her in the official program, but she spoke at a separate, small gathering to rally young voters.

Obama's Iowa effort has aggressively courted "Generation Y" -- including high schoolers, since people can caucus at the tender age of 17. It's the only campaign to launch an official Facebook application to organize and gather data about potential caucus goers. And today marked the launch of a "Facebook Primary," a joint project with MoveOn.org, the Hip Hop Caucus and the League of Young Voters: It's based around a Facebook application, where people can vote for and promote their favorite candidate, and identify their top issues as well. You can see not only who's winning nationally on Facebook, but also who's winning in each Facebook "network". In other words, it automatically starts a primary election race in each city, school, workplace, etc.

Part of the idea is that users will get a kick out of competing in their own networks, or discover that some long lost friend is backing the same candidate, which they'd never know otherwise.[update: The primary application on Facebook is not sponsored by the company.] Offline, a local "Rock The Caucus" program has also been pushing youth turnout, as The Nation's Cora Currier explained.

Will these "Field 2.0" efforts actually turn out more new voters? I'll try to answer that question the magazine's next issue...

Edited by QTPIE

ScarJo As Courtney Love?

Posted Image

Courtney Love has got it in her crazy lil' head that Scarlett Johansson will play her in a feature film about Court and Kurt Cobain reports The Mirror. Court is executive producing the movie version of her life and has asked ScarJo to portray her.

A source close to Court said, "Kirsten Dunst was rumoured to be in the frame, but Courtney really admires Scarlett and has already sent the contract out for her to sign. Courtney even copied Scarlett's sleek blonde movie look when she was in London for the Fashion Rocks party last year. This is a labour of love for Courtney and she is putting her heart and soul into making it an accurate, credible glimpse of her life with Kurt."

ScarJo as Courtney? I hope they have plenty of defibrillators on set, because it's going to take a whole lot of electricity to zap some personality into fucking ScarJo. I personally think Courtney should play Courtney. Nobody can do crazy like Court. Ryan Gosling can still play Kurt. If they don't want Courtney they should just get a starving raccoon. Only Courtney and a starving, crazed raccoon could play her.

http://www.dlisted.com/