princess

Scarlett Johansson

Paging Tara Reid, paging Tara Reid! You have a part that is MADE for you! You won't even have to get in character. Oh, and not to worry about those pesky drug tests the insurance company usually makes talent take - one, you aren't talented, and two, sobriety not required for the role of Courtney Love.

Paging Tara Reid, paging Tara Reid! You have a part that is MADE for you! You won't even have to get in character. Oh, and not to worry about those pesky drug tests the insurance company usually makes talent take - one, you aren't talented, and two, sobriety not required for the role of Courtney Love.

Yeah, they'd really have to ugly-up ScarJo for this one. Tara would be a better match.

Scarlett Johansson especially engaging

Sunday, January 20th 2008, 4:00 AM

Isn't it enough that they're gorgeous and rich and successful - do they have to be happy, too?

Her rep is denying it, but a very good source tells me we can soon expect an engagement announcement from actors Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson.

Mazel tov, kids!

The couple have been an item for almost a year. Reynolds ended his engagement to fellow Canadian Alanis Morissette last February, and by April he was spotted on a date with Johansson at the Odeon in Tribeca, looking very much in love.

Johansson herself had a high-profile relationship with actor Josh Hartnett. By coincidence, a friend of that ex-couple told me last week, "Josh has the funniest picture of Scarlett on his phone. They're at home having dinner and she's brandishing a carving knife over a chicken like a slasher, and making a face."

That would look great on the invitation for the bachelorette party!

ScarJo's Musical Dreams Come True This May

Posted Image

ScarJo's Tom Waits cover album just got a release date. Anywhere I Lay My Head, will come out on May 20th. I know where most straight dudes want to lay their heads. They want to lay it on ScarJo's boobies and I'm not talking about the head on their neck.

ScarJo's debut album will feature 10 Tom Waits covers. Nick Zinner from Yeah Yeah Yeahs and David Sitek of TV on the Radio collaborated on the album.

Below is a cover ScarJo did of Summertime. It's not completely atrocious. She sings better than she acts, but that's not saying much. There's no way I'm wasting my twinkie buying money on a ScarJo album, but I would definitely download it for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_yCFtFn24

http://www.dlisted.com/

Scarlett Johansson: 'I am engaged to Barack Obama'

By Kristin Boehm

Originally posted Saturday January 26, 2008 10:15 AM EST

Scarlett Johansson is a one-man kind of gal. That lucky (albeit unlikely) guy? Presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

"I am engaged ... to Barack Obama," Johansson, 23, announced to Associated Press reporters as she returned from a her USO tour to the Persian Gulf. "My heart belongs to Barack, and that is who I am currently, finally, engaged to. Yes."

Joking Johansson, who stepped out for Obama at the Iowa caucus, was actually deflecting a question regarding whether she was engaged to fellow actor and current boyfriend Ryan Reynolds, the AP reports. Obama, 46, for the record, is happily married.

As for the attention she received overseas, she said, "Everybody that I met there was so incredibly friendly and polite and genuine and generous. "hey were so, so sweet. I mean, I was just amazed."

For some reason, she really gets on my nerves. :rolleyes:

Ditto. Can't see what the big deal is there and I can't see what's so gorgeous about her either. Same with that Heigl woman.

For some reason, she really gets on my nerves. :rolleyes:

Ditto. Can't see what the big deal is there and I can't see what's so gorgeous about her either. Same with that Heigl woman.

I use to have alot of hope for her. One of the reasons I liked her is that I thought she had a different but natural beauty. Now after seeing a profile of her upper half on another thread, I'm just sorry she felt the need to go such extremes. Why can't these people just appreciate the talent they have and use it?! Or maybe it's the fact that she made that movie with Woody Allen and I feel he ruins every good actress out there. Damn you, Woody Allen!

STFU ScarJo!

Posted Image

ScarJo has returned from her USO Tour of the Persian Gulf and was asked about the rumors that she's engaged to Ryan Reynolds. She responded, "I am engaged ... to Barack Obama. My heart belongs to Barack, and that is who I am currently, finally, engaged to. Yes."

ScarJo showed support for Obama during the Iowa caucus earlier this month.

I wish Obama's wife, Michelle, would take off one of her Easy Spirit pumps and beat this ho down with it. ScarJo is trying to sound cute, but she's not Marilyn Monroe.

STFU ScarJo!

Posted Image

I wish Obama's wife, Michelle, would take off one of her Easy Spirit pumps and beat this ho down with it. ScarJo is trying to sound cute, but she's not Marilyn Monroe.

LOL!!!! :D Choking on my drink here Lea! What the heck is up with her anyway, she "is in love" with him? That response just seems so inappropriate to say in relation to what she's talking about. Dumbass.

STFU ScarJo!

Posted Image

LOL!!!! :D Choking on my drink here Lea! What the heck is up with her anyway, she "is in love" with him? That response just seems so inappropriate to say in relation to what she's talking about. Dumbass.

ITA and Michael K from DListed is hilarious! :D

Scarlett jokes about engagement to Obama

‘My heart belongs to Barack,’ says the actress

AP

NEW YORK - Scarlett Johansson returned from the Persian Gulf with a whole lot of soldiers’ trinkets and a delusion of her own engagement — to Barack Obama.

“I am engaged ... to Barack Obama,” Johansson joked in an interview with The Associated Press on Thursday. “My heart belongs to Barack, and that is who I am currently, finally, engaged to. Yes.”

Johansson, who showed her support for the Democratic presidential candidate at the Iowa caucus earlier this month, was really just deflecting a question about rumors she might be engaged (to actor-beau Ryan Reynolds).

The 23-year-old actress talked about the warm welcome she received while visiting troops stationed in the Persian Gulf last week. Johansson dropped by U.S. bases in Kuwait on Jan. 17 and Jan. 18 as part of a USO tour in which she met about 3,500 men and women in uniform.

“Everybody that I met there was so incredibly friendly and polite and genuine and generous,” she said. “They were so, so sweet. I mean, I was just amazed.”

Johansson said some people ripped patches off their jackets as gifts and handed her challenge coins from their military units. One Marine offered up his St. Christopher medal. Another starstruck guy gushed: “You made my whole deployment!”

Johansson has a full plate for 2008, with the release of films including “The Other Boleyn Girl” and “He’s Just Not That Into You,” as well as the arrival of her debut album on May 20.

The disc, called “Anywhere I Lay My Head,” features Tom Waits cover songs and one original track. “It was a really, really sort of inspired process to make this CD, and it was something I’d never done before,” said Johansson, who said the album has a dreamy, ethereal quality.

On a far more serious note: Johansson was still speechless Thursday over the death of fellow actor Heath Ledger, who was found dead Tuesday in his Manhattan apartment.

“I’m really just so very shocked,” she said. “He was an incredibly sweet, kindhearted and enthusiastic person. And, you know, he loved his daughter — I mean, that was like the light of his life. It’s just a terrible loss.”

BE LIKE MERYL

Page Six

February 6, 2008 -- WOODY Allen is afraid Scarlett Johansson will go "the Page Six party route." He told Maclean's magazine that Johansson, who was in "Match Point" and other Allen-directed movies, is "so beautiful and so sexy and so gifted . . . she can do anything, but she has to make the right choices of films and she's got to not go the Page Six party route. I don't want to read about her in the paper with this boyfriend or that boyfriend, or in rehab or taking pills." He expanded his opinion of her roles: "I don't think she's always made great choices. She has to take her acting seriously . . . the way someone like Meryl Streep did it."

Sapphic Steam

SCARLETT Johansson has a steamy lesbian sex scene with Penelope Cruz in Woody Allen's upcoming "Vicky Cristina Barcelona." A source tells us: "It is also extremely erotic. People will be blown away and even shocked. Penelope and Scarlett go at it in a red-tinted photography dark room, and it will leave the audience gasping." The women later have a threesome with Javier Bardem, who plays Cruz's husband. The film also stars Patricia Clarkson, Rebecca Hall, Kevin Dunn and Chris Messina.

Sapphic Steam

SCARLETT Johansson has a steamy lesbian sex scene with Penelope Cruz in Woody Allen's upcoming "Vicky Cristina Barcelona." A source tells us: "It is also extremely erotic. People will be blown away and even shocked. Penelope and Scarlett go at it in a red-tinted photography dark room, and it will leave the audience gasping." The women later have a threesome with Javier Bardem, who plays Cruz's husband. The film also stars Patricia Clarkson, Rebecca Hall, Kevin Dunn and Chris Messina.

They don't call him "Woody" for nothin'! ;)

Threesome

Posted Image

ScarJo, Penny Cruz and Javier Bardem apparently have a threesome scene in Woody Allen's "Vicky Cristina Barcelona." This would be majorly hot if ScarJo was not included. Her big titties will only distract from the heat between Penny and Javier. ScarJo and Penny also have a lesbian scene. I'm sure Penny was loving that. I hope Salma wasn't too jealous. She wants to be the only pair of enormous chi-chis in Penny's life. Her breasts don't like to compete.

A source told Page Six, "It is also extremely erotic. People will be blown away and even shocked. Penelope and Scarlett go at it in a red-tinted photography dark room, and it will leave the audience gasping." Gasping is a strong word. I don't think I've ever gasped in a movie. Well, there was that one time the popcorn kernel got stuck down my throat....if I ain't being too subtle.

GETTING SERIOUS

Page Six

February 11, 2008 -- SCARLETT Johansson has been dating Canadian hottie Ryan Reynolds for a year now, and rumors have them secretly engaged. Adding fuel to the fire, Johansson took her mother and sister to the Monique Lhuillier boutique in LA recently to look at wedding dresses. "They stayed for a while," our source said. A rep for the actress didn't return e-mails. Reynolds, who used to be engaged to Alanis Morissette, is said to be keener on marriage than Johansson, who has said she's in no rus

Scarlett has been Woody's muse much longer than I expected.

Who hasn't been his muse? ScarJo should run. I think the only thing he does for his muse's career is ruin them.

'Scuse me but Diane Keaton's career was not ruined. Mia Farrow had a great career before and after Woody ( and she chose to take care of her children and she is defending Darfur) so I don't see why ScarJo has to flee The Woodman.

Edited by cathmonast

'Scuse me but Diane Keaton's career was not ruined. Mia Farrow had a great career before and after Woody ( and she chose to take care of her children and she is defending Darfur) so I don't see why ScarJo has to flee The Woodman.

Lol, okay ~ Diane survived him but I wouldn't say Mia did. But then she had her own demons long before she even met him. I thought Gretchen Mol had a chance until Woody got ahold of her. But then again, I also know I'm outnumbered in my opinion as he has a legion of fans so let's just agree that I'm in the minority as to how I feel about the man. :)