Carey Hart Still Hopes for a Future with Pink

By Melody Wells and Kimberly Lansing

They broke up in February but former competitive biker Carey Hart still holds hope for a future with his estranged wife, Pink.

Hart, 33, tells PEOPLE he's not sure if his marriage to Pink, 28, is retrievable, but "I would like to have wishful thinking and say, 'Yes.' Only time will tell."

Their plan?

"Maintain a friendship, and who knows what will happen when we get older," Hart said Friday at the Flo-TV X-Games party in West Hollywood. "For the next three years, we're both extremely busy people so it's tough."

In the meantime, he's working at his new club, Wasted Space, in Las Vegas. "I allow myself one cocktail" while working, Hart says. "Everything is going good, but it's still a lot of work!"

But Hart admits there's not much time left to do one thing he's really looking forward to – being a dad.

"I am [on a time clock]," Hart says. "I don't want to do it past 35. My body is so destroyed, and I want to be a fun, young dad, not crippled and beat up. So I'd like to [have kids] by 35. I want 'em!"

Pink Turns To Scientology?

Pop star Pink has reportedly turned to Scientology to help her move on after her split from husband Carey Hart.

The pair's two-year marriage ended earlier this year, and friends reveal the singer has sought comfort from pal Juliette Lewis, who is introducing her to the controversial religion, which is popular with superstars such as Beck, Lisa Marie Presley, Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

A source tells Star magazine, "Pink is in the beginning stages of checking out the religion, but she has taken to it and she wants to get more involved."

Pink Turns To Scientology?

Pop star Pink has reportedly turned to Scientology to help her move on after her split from husband Carey Hart.

The pair's two-year marriage ended earlier this year, and friends reveal the singer has sought comfort from pal Juliette Lewis, who is introducing her to the controversial religion, which is popular with superstars such as Beck, Lisa Marie Presley, Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

A source tells Star magazine, "Pink is in the beginning stages of checking out the religion, but she has taken to it and she wants to get more involved."

OHMYGOD NO!!!!!!!!! I just can't believe that the woman who wrote "Stupid Girls" would even consider something so stupid!!!! I will not believe it, I need further proof. And if it is true, she was singing about herself all along!!! :ph34r:

EASY RIDERS

On-again couple Pink and Cary Hart take a pit stop during a romantic motorcycle ride Wednesday in Malibu. The pair stopped at a gas station, where they reportedly pumped gas for each other and shared a kiss.

Posted Image

I thought she might be pregnant

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xs...s-bisexual.html

Pink is bisexual

02/05/2009

PARTY popper PINK has waved BI BI to her biggest secret, revealing: "I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am."

For years, the So What singer has denied ever having a romance with another woman.

But in an XSlusive interview, Pink - real name ALECIA MOORE - reveals she enjoys girl-on-girl action.

The star, who put on a blistering performance at the O2 Arena this week, told me: "Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel.

"I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it.

"It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me."

The superstar has recently reconciled with her ex-hubby CAREY HART after they separated a year ago. But she said: "I would also be just as happy with a new women. I'm not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours."

Pink, 29, has always been surrounded by rumours about her sexuality, but in the past has always firmly denied she would ever start a relationship with a woman.

As recently as last October she claimed: "I'm not gay so I guess I would not try a relationship with a woman."

The singer, who has sold more than 34 million albums worldwide, added: "My love knows no colour, no gender, no fuss."

I know my revelation will excite Pink's devoted army of lesbian fans who attended her gig on Friday in their droves, but she's already preparing herself for a backlash.

"I speak my mind, I sing about everyday stuff such as homosexuality and sadly the homophobia that always comes with it," she admitted.

And Pink has promised not to join the long list of famous female singers (LILY ALLEN, for one) moaning about their fame.

She said: "Famous female singers tend to moan and whine a lot about being famous.

"Damn, I'm Pink and my bank account hasn't seen a red zero for a long time, and I can do what I love best-sing. Isn't that something that makes life better?"

Regardless of her sexuality, her attitude to being famous is very refreshing. Some of the current "stars", particularly the talentless, do-absolutely-anything-to-get-headlines, whiny airheads (male and female), need to take a leaf out of this girl's book.

:banana:

Pink and Carey Hart Back Together

By Marla Lehner

Originally posted Thursday May 14, 2009 07:30 PM EDT

Posted Image

Pink and Ellen DeGeneres Photo by: Michael Rozman / Warner BrosPink and Carey Hart Back Together

It's a good thing Pink and her husband Carey Hart have a sense of humor.

The singer, who acknowledges in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres airing Friday that she and her ex are a couple again, says she finds it funny to perform her hit song "So What" – which contains some choice words for Hart.

"He's in the audience so when I sing, 'He's a tool,' now that's my favorite line," she tells DeGeneres. "Hi, Honey, that's you."

When the talk show host offers her congratulations on being "happy" and "back together" after splitting up, Pink says, "We are. Thank you."

Pink and Hart got married in Costa Rica in January 2006 and announced their split two years later, but, "We didn't do the paperwork deal," says Pink.

Asked if she and the motocross racer would consider having another wedding ceremony, Pink says coyly, "I love a party."

Pink's Hopping Horror

Pink has been having nightmares about kangaroos.

The 'So What' singer dreamt a pair of the hopping Australian animals destroyed the home she shares with her motocross racer husband Carey Hart.

She said: "I dreamt the other night that I smuggled two kangaroos home from Australia and they trashed my house and my dog Bailey was terrified. Bad idea!"

Home-wrecking kangaroos aren't the only things troubling Pink at present.

The 30-year-old pop star has also been dealing with over-zealous fans asking her for autographs while she is naked.

She wrote on her Twitter webpage: "So awkward, standing naked in a women's dressing room while the staff ask for autographs."

Although kangaroos are tormenting Pink in her dreams, another hopping animal attacked her in real life.

The singer - who is a strict vegetarian and staunch supporter of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) - wasn't happy when a frog jumped into her face while she was on a recent bike trip with Carey in Australia.

The pair had stopped on the side of the road for a toilet break when the excited amphibian leapt at Pink - real name Alecia Moore.

A source said: "They were relieving themselves by the road when a frog jumped up and hit Pink bang in the eyes. She freaked."

Source contactmusic

Pink 'In No Hurry To Record Next Album'

Pink has revealed that she is in no hurry to start recording her next studio album.

The 'Please Don't Leave' singer, who recently confirmed a 'Tour Edition' re-release of 2008 LP Funhouse, admitted that she wants to take more time working on her sixth studio record.

"I've been on this sort of hamster wheel for five records now where I put out a new record every two years. It's worked because I've had things to say, like 'Oops, I've got divorced, let's write an album'," she told Key 103's IN Demand.

"I'm going to take time and do the selfish artist record first. It will probably an acoustic record."

The 30-year-old, who recorded 'Misery' with Steve Tyler on her second album Missundaztood, claimed that she felt no pressure to record another collaboration.

"That kind of stuff always happens really organically, but I did kind of stalk Steve Tyler a bit," she said.

"The one person that I'd really really like to sing with, just from a vocal standpoint, is Lauren Hill, but I doubt she'd say yes."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Pink's Love Trick

Pink "tricked" her husband into taking her back.

The 'So What' singer reconciled with Carey Hart in January after almost a year apart and says she deliberately gave the motocross star a gift that would make him re-evaluate the problems in their marriage.

She explained: "I gave him a photograph album of us together. I was like, 'I don't want to have this anymore, I think you should have it.' It was a bit of trickery but it worked."

The 30-year-old also revealed she is much happier now than she was 10 years ago because her life previously lacked direction.

She explained to The Times newspaper: "I hadn't really done anything. I didn't know what it takes to stick up for yourself or to make your own path or to put everything on the line because you believe in it."

Pink first met Carey at the 2001 X Games. They split for a short period in 2003, but got back together and tied the knot in Costa Rica in January 2006 before their second separation.

Source monstersandcritics.com

Pink ‘Wants a Baby’

POP punk Pink wants a baby!

The So What hitmaker is said to be keen to “take the next step” with husband Carey Hart by starting a family.

“Their marriage is stronger than ever, and they are ready to take the next step,” said a source close to the couple, who split last year and reconciled shortly after.

“They are going on a romantic vacation around Christmas. They can’t wait to be parents!”

Pink — real name Alecia Moore — is currently performing her Funhouse world tour, which is due to end in Hanover, Germany, on December 20.

The singer recently revealed how she tricked Hart into getting back with her.

“I gave him a photograph album of us together,” she said. “I was like, ‘I don’t want to have this anymore, I think you should have it.’ It was a bit of trickery but it worked.”

Source showbizspy.com

Carey Hart Gets Tattoo of Pink

Pink is now in ink.

With his superstar wife on tour in Germany, Carey Hart no longer needs to look far to see her – Pink is now tattooed on his leg!

On Friday, the motocross star completed the first of two tattoo sessions to ink an image of his wife on his body at his Hart and Huntington Tattoo shop inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. The tattoo is done in a "day of the dead style," Hart said on his Twitter page.

The tattoo is of a skeletal-like Pink donning a black eye and a floral fedora.

The couple married in 2006, but split in 2008. Though separated, the couple still spoke often with Hart telling PEOPLE that Pink was still "the love of my life".

The couple rang in 2009 together at Hart's Wasted Space bar in Vegas and announced in May that they were back together.

Source People

Pink: Carey Hart Taught Me the Power of Love

Pink's heart will always be with back-on-again husband Carey Hart, even as she promotes her new Funhouse album in Europe.

But it hasn't been an easy road.

"When I met Carey, I was an abused puppy in the corner, ready to bite anyone who put their hand out," the singer, 30, tells Women's Health for its January/February cover story. "He was the first man I was with who allowed me to take a deep breath and close my eyes and fall backwards."

The sometimes rosy-haired rocker married the motocross racer in a posh wedding in Costa Rica in 2006, only to split two years later, while Pink was working on her new album. But love has since blossomed again, with the pair's reconciliation earlier this year.

Now, Pink says Hart has helped her open her heart fully to love. "Most of the time, he was there. That's more than I can say about others," she tells the magazine. "My heart was like this clenched fist. And even after he broke my heart, still, I had two bigger halves. I have more capacity to love and be loved."

Source People

Pink Unable to Quit Cigarettes

Pop star Pink has called on her family and friends to "ration" the cigarettes she smokes in a desperate attempt to cut back.

The Trouble and So What singer has already stopped smoking at home and now wants to limit the amount of cigarettes she puffs on when she's out with pals.

She explains, "Smoking isn't cute at all... It's awful. I hate the smell, the taste. I hate everything about it. I'm an asthmatic singing smoker! But, for some reason, I look at it as the last remaining bit of me.

"I've definitely cut way back. At night, when I'm out drinking my wine, I'll have cigarettes rationed to me. But I don't smoke at home."

Source femalefirst

Pink and Carey Hart's Circus of Love

Carey Hart and Pink decided the best way to celebrate four years of love was with a little Love.

Following dinner at Rio's Café Martorano, the recently reunited couple checked out Cirque Du Soleil's Love in Las Vegas Thursday night to celebrate their fourth anniversary.

"They are such a cute couple," a source told PEOPLE. "They were holding hands and joking about the movie I Love You, Man."

Both sipped red wine and Fiji water during the 90-minute performance that is based on the music of The Beatles.

Though the couple split for a short time, they reconciled in 2009 and appear to be more inseparable than ever. Hart even recently tattooed his wife on his leg and surprised her in Germany while she was wrapping up her Funhouse tour.

Following the show Thursday night, Pink was presented with a bouquet of flowers that resembled the floral arrangement at her 2006 wedding.

Source People

Pink's Love Trip

Pink and Carey Hart looked "very in love" as they took a motorcycle ride together.

The 'So What' singer - who split with her professional motocross racer husband Carey Hart in 2008 before reuniting a year later - shared a series of intimate moments with her husband as he came to her aid after she got into difficulty as they left the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas, California.

A source said: "After they got on their separate bikes, Pink noticed that one of her tires needed air."

Carey then helped his reunited wife to a nearby gas station and filled up her tires.

The source added to People magazine: "Before getting on the bikes again, the couple shared some loving smooches. They looked very in love and happy."

The couple were also seen enjoying a romantic wedding anniversary together only days before.

A source said: "They are such a cute couple. They were holding hands and joking about the movie 'I Love You, Man.' "

Carey - who has been inseparable from his singer girlfriend since patching up their relationship - recently got a tattoo of his wife on his leg and made a surprise appearance at one of her concerts in Germany last month.

Source contactmusic

The Grammy Awards has gone downhill these days, but, Pink really saved it last night!

Great performance.

Her performance was amazing, I haven't been following her recent tour but apparently she's been doing this for a while...it fits the songs so well.

I flove her too for saying that singing while performing those acrobatics means there's no longer any excuse for any lip-synching by other singers :-)

she puts most of the other singers to shame! ( hear that Brittany... who can hardly lip sync and walk let alone do anything like that!!) Go Pink Go !! She should win more awards than she does!!!