Sign in to follow this  
princess

Zach Braff

HOLY MOLY

Total Scrubber

Zach Braff is generally regarded as one of Hollywood's nice guys, but it appears he has been getting a reputation for octopus/party hands and is now working up a name for himself for allowing his penis to bounce him around a party from blonde to blonde, like a one-eyed guide dog.

One assistant producer in the US met him at a party and was pleasantly surprised by his politeness and diffidence, an opinion that changed two hours later when she spied him pinning a helpless waitress to the wall with his crotch and attempting to stuff a DVD of 'Scrubs' down her already overflowing top.

"Come on," cried the wild-eyed and tented-trousered thesp, "There's plenty of room in there!" The waitress managed to tear herself free from the cock-lock and ran away sobbing, leading Braff to dilute his sex rage and complain to the party organiser, nearly resulting in the firing of the waitress. Despite the fact his then-girlfriend, Mandy Moore, was present, Braff spent the entire evening chasing around from one blonde waitress to the next, his tongue lolling and saliva pouring down on his wagging tail.

The couple are no longer together.

'Lost' star Maggie Grace was all signed up to appear on 'Scrubs', but on joining Braff for dinner on the first night on set, she was so appalled by the priapus-led potential rape-machine that she ripped up her contract in front of the producers the next day, calling Braff an "obnoxious asshole".

Though clearly it's the front bit that's more obnoxious.

^^^ Hey, wasn't that the subject of a recent Blind Item? Can't remember which or the source.

Yeah it was. I can't remeber where it came from.

I never liked this guy.

Zach Braff is One Strange Bird

Filed under: Zach Braff

Posted Image

Zach Braff seems to be enthralled by himself. Or at least he enjoys taking photos of himself. I guess it is a way to pass the time.

At around 3 a.m. on Wednesday, April 28, Bungalow 8 was filling up, and Scrubs star and sometime director Zach Braff was having some fun with his own digital camera, a fellow clubgoer told The Transom. Ensconced on a couch toward the back of the bar, Mr. Braff was spotted merrily snapping photos of himself and his friends.

"He was just randomly taking photos of himself--like lots of them," said the witness, who watched raptly as the romance between the actor and his lens unfolded. "It was sort of weird. But he seemed to be having a good time."

Mr. Braff was apparently unaware of the Bungalow policy prohibiting the use of cameras, and was surprised when a bouncer told him to stop. "He was like, 'Dude, I'm just taking pictures of myself and my friends--I'm not like some weird celebrity-stalker!'" relayed the source. The group left soon thereafter.

Bouncers are always such buzzkills.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/09/zach_b...trange_bird.php

All Reuters News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBC sews up "Scrubs" run

For each of the past two years, "Scrubs" creator Bill Lawrence had to face months of uncertainty about the future of his underrated comedy on NBC -- and rumors of it moving to ABC -- only to land an eleventh-hour renewal both times. And he is OK with that.

"In today's landscape, it is hard to pony up money for a show that does 2s in the ratings," Lawrence said. "It's testament to NBC that they want quality comedy on the network."

Word that ABC would pick up the show if it was canceled at NBC gave Lawrence and his team confidence that the show's current sixth season wouldn't be its last. But the seventh one will be.

"We're happy we can end the show on our own terms," he said. "We've been building toward the next season and the show's last 18 episodes."

As it did last year, NBC picked up the quirky medical comedy, starring Zach Braff, for fewer than 22 episodes. That helps NBC manage its cost because an older show like "Scrubs" requires the network to cover the entire production budget.

With production contained within one location -- a Los Angeles-area hospital -- the series has managed to stay around $2 million per episode, impressive for a long-running single-camera comedy.

Although he is happy that his show is coming back, Lawrence said he can't ignore the dire straits of the genre, with the networks picking up only a handful of comedies this year.

"I worry about this becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy with the networks thinking that the only thing to do is to put less and less comedies on the air," he said. "I hope other comedies get picked up and have a good shot."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

All Of Zach Braff's Hard Work Finally Paid Off

Filed under: Drew Barrymore

Posted Image Posted Image

Zach Braff recently denied reports that he's a pig in a wig. Apparently those accusations of him being a total dog didn't faze Drew Barrymore. Or she doesn't read the rags. Probably since that awards show incident when she went bra-less and her udders were scraping the floor. That was a harsh visual for many people and it got written up and she was probably offended so she stopped reading tabloids. Anyway, Zach seems to have bagged Drew.

When Page Six first reported that Zach Braff was flirting with Drew Barrymore at the "SNL" after-party a few months ago, we didn't think anything would come of it - after all, Barrymore was dating Spike Jonze and Braff was dating just about everyone. But they recently reconnected and spent the weekend in East Village bliss. On Saturday, the lovebirds held hands strolling down Lafayette Street and that night made out at Beauty Bar.

That's a lovely story. If Zach didn't remind me of that guy at every party who has a few drinks and gets totally socially clueless and starts commenting to women on their cup size as a smooth segue into a seduction scene, I might actually root for the love they've found. But he does, so I advise Drew to lose the douche.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/03/all_of...ly_paid_off.php

Mandy Moore Seems Nice

Filed under: Mandy Moore , Zach Braff

Posted Image

Mandy Moore feels that she owes Zach Braff an apology because everyone keeps asking him if the songs on her new break-up album "Wild Hope" are about him. She doesn't owe him shit! That guy's been noted to be a weasel! Who in the hell hits on girls by telling him how big their tats are? Pig. At least buy a bitch a drink!

"I'm sure he?ll hear all about the record," the 23-year-old singer says in the September issue of the British edition of Marie Claire. "[The] poor guy's probably heard about it in every interview."

And Moore's lyrics aren't exactly flattering. "You said you could be good, but somehow you're guilty. And you're not even sorry," she sings at one point. Still, she says, she and Braff, 32, remain "in touch."

She says she's not necessarily sweating it over his opinion because the record is "her experience". Still, Mandy Moore seems like a nice girl. And fairly down to earth. But because I'm a snarky bitch, I will say that flick she did with Diane Keaton is a horrible piece of shit. Dear God, I was trapped on a cruise ship with a hangover and nothing on TV and that was on and I wanted to fling myself overboard. Just terrible.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/31/mandy_..._seems_nice.php

Hot Meat Washing His Car

I'm sorry, Zach Barf has to be one of the most unsexiest things on the planet. I'm the whore of whores and I don't even think I'd let that in. Ok, if I was really drunk, the bar was dark and my contacts dried up and fell out of my eyes, he would probably look semi-decent. He just looks like a bird. Bird mouths make the worst kissers. They kiss like they are sucking on a lemon.

I know you would get with that though. Here's Zach washing his Porsche.

Posted Image

He definitely belonged in the buttaface thread. And might need to start a pastiness thread... :D

Hot Meat Washing His Car

I'm sorry, Zach Barf has to be one of the most unsexiest things on the planet. I'm the whore of whores and I don't even think I'd let that in. Ok, if I was really drunk, the bar was dark and my contacts dried up and fell out of my eyes, he would probably look semi-decent. He just looks like a bird. Bird mouths make the worst kissers. They kiss like they are sucking on a lemon.

I know you would get with that though. Here's Zach washing his Porsche.

Posted Image

THIS is a sex symbol? PLEASE, Zach, do the universe a favor and PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON. You are a pasty, homely, flabby mess. ICK.

^^^ I actually think he looks a little better than usual in the car-wash pix. Must be the soft focus, the parted lips, the tousled tresses .... ACK! What am I saying? Help. :P :blink:

I like the idea of a pastiness thread.

Braff, brother aspire to "Saint" hood at Fox

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Two actors from NBC's Thursday comedy block, "Scrubs" star Zach Braff and "The Office" alumnus David Denman, are uniting for a drama pilot at Fox.

Braff is in negotiations to direct and executive produce "Saint of Circumstance," in which Denman would play an office worker who quits his dead-end job to become a paramedic on the night shift. The pilot was written by Braff's brother, Adam.

Denman played Roy, the former fiance of receptionist Pam Beesly (Jenna Fischer) on "The Office."

There is no start date for the pilot, which is expected to film after the end of the writers strike, which has interrupted Braff's acting duties on the final season of "Scrubs."

On the feature side, Adam and Zach Braff recently adapted the popular children's book "Andrew Henry's Meadow" for 20th Century Fox.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Braff Knew Chalke Would Make A 'Great Mum'

Actor ZACH BRAFF always knew his former SCRUBS co-star SARAH CHALKE would be a great mother - because she was already "very maternal" when they first met in 2001.

Chalke welcomed baby boy Charlie Rhodes, her first child with her fiance Jamie Afifi, on Christmas Eve (24Dec09) and Braff insists the actress is "very happy" with the new addition to her family.

He tells People.com, "She's doing great and she's a great mum! He’s a really great looking kid. I have not met him in person yet but I’ve seen lots of emailed photos and he’s adorable and gorgeous."

But Braff isn't surprised the actress is taking motherhood in her stride - he knew she was ready almost a decade ago.

He adds, "I met Sarah nine years ago and she was ready to become a mom even then. She’s a very maternal, loving person so we knew the second she left the set of Scrubs … she was ready to become a mum."

Source contactmusic