Sign in to follow this  
princess

Zach Braff

SCRIPT DOCTOR

TV Guide.com

Scrubs doc Zach Braff ? the dude TV Guide Online recently dubbed a "comic genius" ? has been tapped to perform a little emergency surgery (translation: rewrite) on Fox 2000's big-screen surfing flick 8 Track. Braff's pet indie project Garden State opens July 30.

So does anyone know anything about him?? I had never heard of him before seeing him on Scrubs, and now he's writing all kinds of stuff. Was he a behind-the-scene kinda guy before Scrubs, or is he just the hot actor these days so everyone is throwing stuff his way??

'Scrubs' Star Wins Best Picture at Maui Film FestWed, Jun 23, 2004, 06:06 AM PTLOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Although Zach Braff's character J.D. on NBC's "Scrubs" is always seeking approval, the actor himself received the highest praise in Hawaii on Sunday, June 20.Braff's directorial debut, "Garden State," was named the best feature film at the fifth annual Maui Film Festival at the conclusion of the five-day event in Wailea, reports the AP.Based on his own screenplay, the film centers on a young man (Braff) who returns back home for his mother's funeral after being estranged from his family for a decade. He encounters a quirky young woman (Natalie Portman) as he finally throws off a lifetime of drug-induced detachment and inertia. Peter Sarsgaard, Ian Holm and Method Man also star"Garden State" recently kicked off the Los Angeles Film Festival and will open in limited release Friday, July 30.The "Scrubs" star isn't resting on his laurels, however. Braff recently got signed to rewrite the surfing coming-of-age story "8 Track" and will also direct and write, with his brother Adam Braff, "Andrew Henry's Meadow," about a boy inventor who escapes suburbia to build a utopia, only to become a reluctant hero.

Ted C. of E!

....What Zach Braff has two sides of is smarts and looks--instead of just the shallow latter, like, say, Ben Affleck. As the writer, director and star of Garden State, Zach-doll might have to get used to the notion that he's the anti-hunk. Consider that just last year, he and his Scrubs comrade Donald Faison were begging for entry into a post-Golden Globes fete, attempting to convince the door goons that they were the up-and-coming dudes. So, it's not surprising how he reacted to my obvious poke at his sophisticated hunkdom:

Kristin of E!

From reddygirl: Scrubs?

Here's an update on the studliness that is now Zach Braff. It seems he might be dating a sweet young thing you know well. Guesses?

From hacker2093: Someone I know well? My mom?! That motherf--ker!

Ha! Hacker, you get today's LOLA (Laugh Out Loud Award).

From gilmoregal: Tara Reid...Too obvious?

Too old.

From maragold12: Lindsay Lohan?

No, but she once dated Lindsay's current boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.

From edlowthegreatest: Mandy Moore?

Yes! At least, they're certainly looking cuddly wuddly.

The two were spotted together at a CAA fundraiser shindig on Thursday at the Pacific Design Center. They arrived together, got drinks at the bar together and held hands most of the night, according to my trusty source (who also happens to be a 90210 diehard, so you know she's good people). Also at the party: Justin Timberlake and Katie Holmes, though no Cameron or Chris in sight.

From Zach's blog located at http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/February 5, 2005SmileOkay, I'm here.Things have been quite crazy for me lately. Here is what I'm doing:Shooting Scrubs every day. (I'm directing my second episode next week.)Recasting "The Last Kiss". This is the film I'm going to act in this spring. As some of you may know, Rachel McAdams was going to play the female lead, but she was unable to work out her schedule, so the part is now going to be played by Jacinda Barrett. (An amazing actress.)Doing voices for "Chicken Little" the new Disney movie coming out in November.Writing "Andrew Henry's Meadow". This is an adaptation of a children's book that my brother Adam and I are writing for Twentieth Century Fox.Working on "Arrested Development". I'm going to be shooting a small part on my second favorite TV comedy on Monday.Planning a music video for Gavin DeGraw that I'm no longer going to be directing cause I didn't agree with the label about what the video should be about.

Page SixWE HEAR . . . . . THAT "Scrubs" star Zach Braff, who directed "Garden State," just signed on to direct the music video for Gavin DeGraw's new single, "Chariot."

nydailynews.com

BOOB - OR NOT A BOOB? Apparently "Scrubs" star Zach Braff is a breast man. During Sunday night's release party for the "Scrubs" DVD at nightspot Aer, the medically incorrect Braff told a waitress, "You have beautiful t-s." Yesterday the waitress, asking for anonymity, told Lowdown: "I was dressed as a nurse. ... He tried to give me a DVD and he said, 'Let me put it in your breasts.' I said no, and he was like, 'I'm just kidding.' I think it's gross. ... Mandy Moore was in the other room. He was drunk - he asked for, like, 100 shots. I've been there two months, and no customer has come on like that." Yesterday Braff's rep responded, "Zach's said some pretty inappropriate things in the past, but he always 'fesses up to them, and he said he didn't say that. But I wasn't there."

MSN.com

Reports of the demise of Zach Braff and Mandy Moore may have been premature. Although the "Scrubs" star, 30, supposedly hit a New York hot spot recently with "a harem of young women" in tow, and the wholesome singer-actress, 21, has been linked to Men's Health editor-in-chief Dave Zinczenko, they are apparently still spending quality time together. The New York Daily News says the low-profile lovebirds were scheduled to attend an event in upstate New York this weekend, while Us reports they were spotted swapping spit last week in Manhattan.

Page SixSightings...ZACH Braff telling friends over a bottle of vodka at B.E.D. how "stoked" he is about the apartment he just bought ..

Posted Image

Zach Braff looks fetching with a canine costar on the New York City set of his movie Fast Track earlier this month. Braff – who plays Amanda Peet's husband in the film – got a visit from another cutie that day: girlfriend Mandy Moore.

people.com

Zach Braff, air-drumming, singing and pumping his arms to every song at Green Day's show at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles. Also at the concert: Matthew Fox (a pal of the band) and Lauren Graham.

Still no word on when Scrubs will be back.... <_<

So what of the Rachel Bilson rumours? They have been photographed together (popsugar.com has pics and links and some tales to tell). Hmmm... :rolleyes:

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

darkhorizons.com

MTV News reports that "Scrubs" star Zach Braff could be set to follow in the footsteps of Chevy Chase by starring as investigative reporter Irwin Fletcher in a new comedy.

Chase starred in the 80's comedies 'Fletch' and 'Fletch Lives' and plans are moving ahead to adapt the Gregory McDonald book 'Fletch Won' for the big screen. Braff apparently revealed that the film's producers are now talking to 'Scrubs' creator Bill Lawrence about writing the script for the movie.

Asked about taking over the role Chase made famous, Braff said: "They're huge shoes to fill... if people see any similarities, he was a goofy guy who wasn't your stereotypical magazine poster boy, but he had the ability to be a great everyman. If I can set out to do anything in my career, it would be to play people that the people can relate to. Those are the parts I'm most interested in doing".

Thanks to 'Dan'

Posted Image

Mandy Moore and beau Zach Braff – who's nominated for a Golden Globe for his performance on Scrubs – wait for their ride at the valet stand outside Hollywood's Urth Cafe on Saturday. Moore will play a love interest for Braff's character on two upcoming episodes of his NBC sitcom.

Not canceled, and they should be airing in next month or so, I can't remember hearing when but I did see commericals for it....

Not canceled, and they should be airing in next month or so, I can't remember hearing when but I did see commericals for it....

Thanks. Maybe they'll start up again in January, as a mid season replacement.

Thanks. Maybe they'll start up again in January, as a mid season replacement.
Jan 3rd confirmed start date. :)Spoiler thread for Scrubs here.

Posted Image

Zach Braff and Mandy Moore don't let the chilly Paris weather stop them from sightseeing Thursday in the City of Light – the couple of more than a year checked out Notre Dame and the Pantheon. Another possible reason for their joie de vivre? Braff's NBC series, Scrubs, starts its new season Tuesday, and Moore is set to guest star.

Zach Braff and Mandy Moore Headed To The Altar?by Mike BaronFeb 2, 2006 Zach Braff and singer/actress Mandy Moore are reportedly heading for a wedding after the "Scrubs" star was said to have quietly asked her to marry him late last month, according to a published report. The couple are staying tight lipped about their plans, but Braff, 30, supposedly popped the question and presented Moore -- his girlfriend for the past year and a half -- with a $450,000, 4-carat princess-cut diamond-and-platinum Neil Lane engagement ring.

Anyone have any dirt on these two? Are they nice people, or total queens? Drug problems? Skeletons in the closet? Anything??

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/cel...-moore/mandy-...

Contact Music is indeed reporting that Zach Braff and Mandy Moore are

engaged, with a wedding apparently set for April 2007.

ZACH BRAFF and singer/actress MANDY MOORE are reportedly heading for a

wedding after the SCRUBS star quietly asked her to marry him late last

month (JAN06).

The couple are staying tight lipped about their plans, but Braff, 30,

popped the question and presented Moore - his girlfriend for the past

18 months - with a $450,000 (GBP250,000), 4-carat princess-cut

diamond-and-platinum NEIL LANE engagement ring.

TV Guide.comBRAFF HAS HEARTS CONDITION: Scrubs star Zach Braff has decided on his feature-film directorial encore. Having gone behind the camera for Garden State, he next will helm — and take a lead role in — a remake of the Danish film Open Hearts, about two couples whose lives are intertwined after a car crash.

people.com

Though they've been hush-hush about their relationship, Mandy Moore and Zach Braff were clearly coupled up during a recent evening out at West Hollywood club Privilege two days before her 22nd birthday on April 10.

The pair – who showed up with Braff's Scrubs costars Donald Faison and Sarah Chalke – camped out by the deejay booth in the VIP section and quickly got to cuddling. Braff kept grabbing Moore affectionately and they hit the dance floor together with their pals. At one point, Braff leaned over to Faison and jokingly asked, "Aren't you the guy from Clueless?"

Also making the scene that night at Privilege: The O.C.'s Benjamin McKenzie, Jeremy Piven and Nicky Hilton and Kevin Connolly – who kissed and hugged throughout the night.

No mention is she was drinking or not...