princess

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba's movie sex

Posted Image

Jessica Alba has revealed she has been propositioned for sex when auditioning for film roles. The stunning actress claims she has been asked by several directors to sleep with them while on the casting couch but has always refused - because she wouldn't want to have to bump into them everyday on set.

She revealed: "Of course I've been asked.

But from a really crass point of view, if I just want to f**k somebody, I don't really want to see him in the morning, much less every day during filming.

" Alba has also revealed how she copes when shooting kissing scenes if she doesn't fancy her co-star - she thinks of her dogs.

The screen beauty, who smooched with Bruce Willis in 'Sin City', claims she is lucky enough to have been attracted to most of the actors she has filmed love scenes with, but at times has had to resort to picturing her pet pugs to get through it.

She explained: "I could have sexual chemistry with vinegar.

"When you're making a movie with an actor, either it's someone you want to sleep with or you're thinking of someone you want to sleep with or you're thinking of your dog "I think of Sid and Nancy, my pugs"

Jessica Alba Maxim's Girlfriend Of The Day 09-30-05

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Date of birth:

April 28, 1981

Hometown:

Pomona, California

Vital stats:

5’7”, 34-25-34

Bootylicious:

“I got plenty of ass.”

Where you’ve seen her:

As the genetically-enhanced superwarrior Max in the Fox sci-fi series Dark Angel, and in the movies P.U.N.K.S., Never Been Kissed, Idle Hands, The Sleeping Dictionary, Honey, Sin City, and Fantastic Four. Check her out now in the underwater thriller, Into the Blue.

Just our typecast:

“The scripts I get are always for the @#%$, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all these screenplays that start: ‘Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.’”

Sass act:

“I'm good at being sarcastic with guys. They don't want the quiet, prissy little things.”

Certainly sounds interesting:

”[stripping is] all about getting tips and showing the punani and simulating masturbation and sex acts. It's not interesting.”

Cave men:

“Guys are visually stimulated. They're easy to manipulate. All you have to do is dress up in a sexy outfit. Girls just have this power over guys. Guys are sort of stupid, that way.”

(People.com)

Jessica Alba

The Into the Blue star talks about swimming with sharks – and her own bikini issues

By Jenny Sundel

Jessica Alba has staked a claim as having the year's best body, showing off her curves in Sin City, Fantastic Four and her new diving-themed movie, Into the Blue. But the actress, 24, is more than a fit physique – she's also a baby-clothes designer, an accomplished scuba diver (thanks to her part on the mid-'90s TV series Flipper) and a role model to her 14 younger cousins. She talked recently about body-image issues, her Latina heritage and swimming with sharks – literally.

When did you first realize you looked good in a bikini?

I never did, to be honest with you, and I still don't. I'm quite critical of my own appearance, but I had to just think the way the character did. She's not sitting there looking at her body. She's just working and she lives in the Bahamas, and if she didn't wear a bikini, it would be weird.

When you watch the movie, everyone's drooling over you, so it's shocking that you don't feel comfortable with your body. :rolleyes:

I guess that's just the disconnect, you know. I'm not the audience member. I'm actually the person doing it, and it's not fun.

Was there one body part that you thought, "Please, can I not show it?"

All of it. (Costar Ashley Scott) is really comfortable with her body, so that helped me. She would just throw on a bikini and walk around, and meanwhile, every time the camera shut off, I was covering up in a towel and hating my life and calling my mom, and being like, "I can't do this! I hate this movie!"

But you felt comfortable in the water?

I've been swimming since before I knew how to walk, 'cause my mom was a lifeguard in Mississippi when I was a baby. She taught me how to swim because she was always nervous that I would fall in the pool. So I've always been really comfortable in the water, and at the end of the day, I just had to think, girls that aren't the skinniest things in the world are going to feel comfortable seeing me as the main character, so hopefully, I would help young girls with their body image.

You swam with real sharks while filming the movie. Did that freak you out?

Absolutely. One instance in particular, the shark's mouth was open and it was coming at me, and nobody was warning me – the camera operator was just filming it. And I saw in my peripheral vision, because of my mask, that a shark's mouth was coming toward me, so I just hit it away. After that happened I was really paranoid about sharks getting too close to me.

Were the kissing scenes hard to film? You make out pretty passionately with Paul Walker.

Yeah, but I mean we weren't really, like, tonguing each other or anything. I think what sold the relationship was (the characters') affection for each other and how in love they were.

Your father is Mexican. How did you feel when costar Scott Caan said the line, 'Let the Mexican do it'?

I was pretty irritated. I told him, "I can't believe you said that!" I called him a jerk and a couple other things. But growing up not really fitting into a Latin or a white (category), nobody ever accepted me, so I kind of get the brunt of all of those weird racial slurs.

You're very close to your family, including your younger cousins. What do they ask you for advice about?

Mostly school and work, and like, "Mom won't let me do this" or "Dad says this." A lot of 'em just want to stay at home and go to community college, and I'm like, "Get on with your life, make some decisions, get your butt to school and move out." That's when they find out who they are as people instead of, like, getting pregnant while they're at home in community college. (And) I tell them all they should not be actors!

(Hellomagazine.com)13 OCTOBER 2005 With his string of pearls and sparkly-handled lead Sid the pug was clearly every inch the perfect Tinseltown companion when he accompanied his mistress, Jessica Alba, on a retail expedition in LA. Like many a male shopping companion, however, the patient pet's attention seemed to wander while the glamorous Fantastic Four star was checking out the goodies on the shelves. But then, his wardrobe may well already be full, since diamante collars were apparently just one of the gifts that Colin Farrell reportedly bombarded the pretty actress with in his attempts to woo her over the summer. Sid's companion, Nancy, also a pug, was not on hand, although she was unlikely to be far from the actress' mind. Indeed, Jessica has admitted that thoughts of her two four-legged friends can be a useful distraction – especially when she is faced with doing a love scene with a co-star she doesn't find attractive. "When you're making a movie with an actor, either it's someone you want to sleep with or you're thinking of someone you want to sleep with or you're thinking of your dog. I think of Sid and Nancy, my pugs."

(Pagsix.com)JESSICA NUDE? OH, DADDY! JESSICA Alba is ready and willing to do a nude scene — but her father is holding back. "I'm going to have to face that when a big director who I really respect has an amazing story, it might be necessary to do a nude scene," Alba tells Britain's Zoo magazine. "But I probably couldn't sleep well at night being naked in [a movie]. My father would lose his mind." Not that she hasn't been asked to take it all off before: "The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all those screenplays that start, 'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.' Somehow, I don't think this is happening to Natalie Portman." To the surprise of no one, the "Sin City" sexpot reveals that while auditioning for roles, she has been propositioned by several directors. "Of course I've been asked," she says. "But from a really crass point of view, if I just want to [bleep] somebody, I don't really want to see him in the morning, much less every day during filming."

(Pagesix.com)JESSICA Alba ruffled some hipster feathers at the hot MisShapes party Saturday night at Don Hill's. The gorgeous actress turned up with an entourage and was quickly ushered inside — but when head promoter Gordon Nicol asked if she would pose for a photo, Alba turned him down flat. When Nicol pointed out that celebs like Madonna, Hilary Duff and Selma Blair had all posed, Alba supposedly snapped, "I don't care!" and walked away. At that point, one of Alba's entourage told Nicol, "She's a bitch — sorry." Other notables at the bash included Rumer Willis, photographer Ryan McGinley and fashion designers Zaldy and Benjamin Cho.

Thats pretty funny if someone in her own entourage said she was a bitch. :D But I don't understand why, once a celebrity flat out says no, a person would ask again? :huh: I think thats close to begging :rolleyes:

There is a drag queen at Lips here in San Diego that has butt implants - wanted to ask her about the details but never got up the nerve. If you ever want a good show, check out Sunday Morning Gosple Brunch as Lips, one of the funniest things I've ever been to. Still haven't made it to their Bitchy Bingo nite....

There is a drag queen at Lips here in San Diego that has butt implants - wanted to ask her about the details but never got up the nerve. If you ever want a good show, check out Sunday Morning Gosple Brunch as Lips, one of the funniest things I've ever been to. Still haven't made it to their Bitchy Bingo nite....

Hey! Is your SD Lips owned by the same people who own Lips in the West Village in NYC? Great place. Fun drag shows!

I'm pretty sure it's the same chain. Some damn funny stuff. Really sucks when they look better in the costumes then I would. <_<