Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Jamie Foxx

Fox Fuels Alley Romance Rumours

Oscar winner JAMIE FOXX has fuelled rumours he's romancing actress KIRSTIE ALLEY, after confessing he has a crush on the former CHEERS star.

Alley started the gossip by posting a series of saucy messages on her Twitter.com blog in recent weeks, hinting at a fling with the Ray star.

In one, she alludes to a leaked nude photo of the actor, writing, "I don't need to see Mr. Foxx's naked picture. I see him naked three times a week... standing over me."

Foxx was grilled on the rumours during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's U.S. talk show on Monday night (12Oct09), and he refused to deny he's dating the 58 year old.

The actor/rapper said, "I used to have a crush on Kirstey Alley back in the day. I don't see anything wrong with it."

Source contactmusic

Jamie Foxx has no sympathy for Polanski

“If it had been my daughter who was barely a teenager — my daughter is 15 — Roman Polanski would be missing ... period,” Jamie Foxx told Parade magazine.

By Ree Hines

msnbc.com contributor

Detained Academy Award-winning director and convicted sex offender Roman Polanski may have the support of some famous faces in the film industry, but don’t count Jamie Foxx among them. According to the actor, he only needs to imagine the 1977 case against Polanski is a personal one to find his feelings.

“If it had been my daughter who was barely a teenager — my daughter is 15 — Roman Polanski would be missing ... period,” Foxx stated in an interview with Parade magazine. “It wouldn’t even get to the court case. But, that’s me and I wouldn’t want anyone else to follow that because you should let the justice system work it out.”

Foxx went on to explain that while his perspective might have been different had he known the director personally, as do many of his Hollywood peers, ultimately he believes “this whole issue is bigger than Roman Polanski.” So big, it forces Foxx to confront his own complex sense of revenge.

“Revenge is a tough thing,” “The Soloist” star said. “When it comes to someone bringing harm to your family, it’s hard to think about turning the other cheek. When I hear about things that we allow to go on in our society where women are harmed, I just knee-jerk. I’ve said some things publicly that my publicist keeps telling me I should keep to myself. I don’t know if that’s my Texas upbringing, but there comes a point where you just say, ‘OK, that would be my tipping point. What would I do?’ Some of things I’ve said I’d do to sexual perpetrators were pretty graphic. But I also read some stories of people taking the law into their own hands, which is bad too. So it’s tough to know how far you’d go.”

Between that and Blame it on the Apple Juice I am loving him right now!

Foxx: 'It's Hard Being A Celebrity Now'

Jamie Foxx has claimed that it is hard being a celebrity.

The actor told Parade that it is easy to be forgotten after one bad film.

"It's hard to be a celebrity nowadays," he said. "It's not about your track record anymore. If you have a great movie, you're good. If not, people are ready to write you off.

"I think the only ones who are really winning are people like Will Smith. People go, 'Oh, it's Will Smith, I've got to see him, whatever he's in'."

Foxx added that the concept of celebrity has changed because it is now easy for people to become famous.

"It's tough because the lines have been blurred," he said. "I was watching that reality show with Jon and Kate [Gosselin]. They're huge, and I don't even know what they're huge for.

"They somehow crossed over because they're just as popular as Brad Pitt."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Jamie Foxx Stalked Gerard Butler!!

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!!

Jamie Foxx admits he freaked out Gerard Butler while the two were filming their new movie Law Abiding Citizen — because he kept stalking him in his dressing room!

“I think I drove Gerard crazy,” Jamie revealed. “300 is like my favorite movie of all time so I was so happy to be working with that dude.

“I think he thought I was stalking him because in my dressing room and every time I came to the stage I was shouting ‘Spartans! Spartans!’ He was like ‘Please just relax, please.”

Foxx, 41, recently hit out at film director Roman Polansk — who is currently facing extradition to the US after he fled the country in 1978 when he was convicted of having sex with a 13-year-old girl — insisting he wouldn’t hesitate to take the law into his own hands if his child was in danger.

“If it had been my daughter who was barely a teenager – my daughter is 15 — Roman Polanski would be missing… period. It wouldn’t even get to the court case,” he told Parade magazine.

“But, that’s me and I wouldn’t want anyone else to follow that because you should let the justice system work it out.

“On the other hand, I don’t know Roman Polanski, but maybe if I had a relationship with him my answer would be different. I just think this whole issue is bigger than Roman Polanski.”

Source showbizspy.com

Jamie Foxx's Age Concern

Jamie Foxx claims he is too old for love.

The 'Law Abiding Citizen' star insists he has no problems meeting potential girlfriends, but they soon lose interest in him when they realise his advancing years.

He is quoted by Britain's Daily Express newspaper as saying: "What's weird is when you meet a girl who is 23 and you are talking to her, even her voice is high-pitched, she's young.

"You ask her how old she is, she says, '23, how old are you?' and when I tell her I'm 41 it's like I've just told her I have cancer. It's 'Oh my God, how long have you had that?'"

While the 'Soloist' actor is struggling to relate to younger women, he can console himself by knowing he is still a hit with older ladies.

After pictures of Jamie naked appeared on the internet earlier this year, 58-year-old actress Kirstie Alley posted a series of saucy messages claiming they were in a relationship.

She wrote on her Twitter page: "I don't need to see Mr. Foxx's naked picture. I see him naked three times a week... standing over me."

Source contactmusic

Jamie Foxx: 'I'd Do Idol If I Was Asked'

Jamie Foxx has admitted that he would love to take over Simon Cowell's judging position on American Idol.

The actor and singer recently distanced himself from the position, which will be left open when Cowell quits the show to bring The X Factor to the US next year.

However, Foxx has now told Parade: "Everybody keeps asking me. Of course I would take over for Mr Cowell. If they officially ask, I'm there. I'm just waiting.

"I just think it's amazing that on American Idol those guys like Simon and my man, Randy [Jackson], make so much dough from watching people that are talented. That's amazing to me and I could sit there and listen just like they do."

Other stars linked to the panel include Madonna's manager Guy Oseary and DJ Howard Stern.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

http://www.rapbasement.com/jamie-foxx/0330...isten-here.html

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Jamie has not responded since Howard uttered his threat of taking it to a dark place that would make Jamie Foxx uncomfortable.

Maybe with this semi confirmation about Jamie Foxx we can solve some blind items...

I've merged this post with the Jamie Fox thread.

Howard Stern: Taking Shots at Jamie Foxx, Implying Homosexuality

By Bridget Bland on Mar 30th 2010 10:10PM

Just last week, shock jock Howard Stern had choice words for the staff of Jamie Foxx's radio show 'The Foxxhole.' Stern spared Foxx from his rant, but now, he's not only making it clear that they aren't friends, but also throwing out allegations that the Oscar winner is a "Down Low Brother."

The Sirius Satellite radio personality and the 'Ray' actor both made headlines recently for making fun of 'Precious' star Gabourey Sidibe's obesity. Earlier this month, the 'Private Parts' author said that the 26 year-old was "enormous" and added that she "needs help."

Stern was also criticized by ABC News for his comments, but he didn't care, adding, "everybody is rooting for Sidibe, but they are going overboard rooting for her because she's this big woman. We're the only ones that care about her."

Then, Foxx's staff at 'The Foxxhole' joined ABC News and other traditional media sources who were upset with Stern's comments about SIdibe. After their comments on Stern, Foxx took to his Sirius XM radio show 'The Foxxhole,' echoing Stern and compared Sidibe to late rapper The Notorious B.I.G. He joked "I hear they're doing the remake [to 'Precious'], it's called 'The Notorious Precious,' where Gabby does Biggie Smalls with Precious..."

The back-and-forth continued with Stern playing the audio of Foxx's crew, and calling them "f**king losers." But, he made sure to say that he wasn't mad at the 'Blame It' singer because he wasn't in the room when the group went off.

Well, Foxx recently took to his radio program again and had a few sly comments for Stern. And,Stern is trying to end the feud, but not before letting Foxx have it.

"When you start up with me, I'm going to comment," Stern took to the radio saying. "The show is not a popular show, Jamie has never done regular radio and gotten ratings."

Stern made sure to say that the 'Booty Call' actor was talented, but also clarified that he was not a friend, as the actor previously stated.

And, to bring it all home, Stern added, "I think he is playing for a way different team. That's what I think."

"If he's got something in his ass, that's his business," Stern said.

"He's got an ass and he's got a mouth and I don't know what he does with them."

This beef will surely not end there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1SgK7N9HMg...player_embedded

Edited by BobbyD

Foxx Fuming Over Stern's Gay Jibe

JAMIE FOXX has been forced to deny he is gay after shock jock HOWARD STERN escalated their war of words with a jibe about the actor/singer's sexuality.

The pair fell out last month (Mar10) when the Oscar-winner took offence following Stern's criticism of portly Precious star Gabourey Sidibe on his radio show.

Foxx slammed his Sirius radio network colleague on his Foxxhole show last week (beg29Mar10), prompting a furious response from Stern, who poked fun at Foxx and dropped hints that he is homosexual.

Stern said, "My guess is we're probably not on the same team. I think he's playing for a way different team. I don't know what team he's on but it ain't my team."

And Foxx is not happy about the latest comments, labelling the DJ "Coward Stern".

He says, "I'm not gay. A lot of people say that I'm gay and that doesn't bother me, because I could eat a pizza in a male shower and not feel anything because I'm secure with myself. And I'm not gonna take that, Coward Stern. I'm not gonna take that from a person who has chronic gonorrhoea."

Source contactmusic

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=17272

Exclusive: Robin Quivers on Jamie Foxx, Gabby Sidibe, ‘House Negro’ and More

*The Sirius satellite radio war of words between Howard Stern and Jamie Foxx has spiraled completely out of control, and Stern’s sidekick Robin Quivers says it’s all based on an obscene overreaction by Foxx and his radio crew to comments made about Gabourey Sidibe.

When Foxx heard the now infamous clip of Stern and Quivers discussing Gabby’s weight, declaring she is too big to ever have longevity as an actress, he came to the Oscar nominee’s defense on his Foxxhole radio show, leveling personal attacks against the Stern camp in the process.

Quivers, in particular, was referred to as “house ni**erish” by Foxx, while his co-host Corey Holcomb began making light of the child molestation Quivers said she suffered at the hands of her father.

Stern then blasted back by suggesting he has proof that Foxx is gay, which prompted a denial by Foxx and a charge that “Coward Stern” has “chronic gonorrhea.”

The latest incident took place on live television yesterday when a famous Stern fan, posing as an expert on the deadly West Virginia coal mine explosion, was able to get through to anchor Shepard Smith and begin calling out Foxx before he was abruptly cut off.

Just how did things get so ugly?

In an exclusive interview with EUR’s Lee Bailey, Quivers says this whole back-and-forth nonsense could’ve been avoided had Foxx and other critics not forced the issue of race into their original comments about Gabby.

“They’re reacting to something they didn’t hear, and again, they’re reacting to something that we didn’t say,” said Quivers. “They’re making it into a black/white issue. We were simply talking about the girl’s career prospects and her health.”

“[Howard's] opinion was that she would never have a great career in Hollywood because of her size,” Quivers continued. “My opinion was that she’s really unhealthy and that somebody should be talking to her about that.

“It’s about the fact that somebody [was saying to Gabby] ‘Oh, you go girl, now go have another piece of fried chicken,’ [when] they should’ve said, ‘Okay you know what? Alright, you did that role, you needed to look this way for this role, and maybe now you should be addressing your health.’ Because, if you really want to work in Hollywood, you need to be able to do different things.”

To the haters, Quivers adds, “Go ahead now and make something out of that and start calling us names.”

Quivers, currently promoting her 15 Foundation philanthropic organization, says she is fully aware of her reputation as a “sellout” among some black folks, but her question is, “Sold out for what, and to who?”

“I was called, I think, a house Negro,” she said. “I think the times have changed and I think that you have to update your terms, because I don’t know exactly what you’re trying to say about me. And where have I sold out to? Again, I say exactly how I feel, exactly what I want. If it doesn’t agree with what you think I should be saying, then there’s something wrong with everyone thinking that just because my skin is a certain color, we all think alike. That, again, is a real problem.”

Bottom line, she says, “I can’t have other people’s opinions. I’m sorry, I can’t do that for you. If that’s selling out, then I sold out. What they’re saying is that, ‘You should have my opinion. And if you don’t have my opinion, you’re selling out.’ But, I don’t know how it’s not selling out if I have your opinion, and it’s not my opinion.”

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM ET

The biggest boys in Hollywood!

There are big stars and then there are big stars. And no, we're not referring to the size of their paychecks. Life & Style's new gossip column SCENE QUEENS scoured the showbiz scene to get the lowdown on who's big, ahem, downstairs. According to our very well-placed sources, these celebs are all 8 inches or more. We bring you the LA Pipeline! Members of this exclusive club include some very unlikely names: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx, David Arquette, David Spade, Jamie Kennedy, Brian Austin Green, Jared Leto, Smallville's Michael Rosenbaum and Andy Dick. "They have nicknames like Tripod and Crooked Stick, in Jamie Kennedy's case," says a source. "Most of these guys don't know one another. But as so many of their exes in LA have been spreading around the gossip about them, when they bump into each other, they give a knowing nod." As for Hollywood's smallest stars? Well, their secret is safe with us -- for now.

For more gossip from the SCENE QUEENS, pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!