princess

Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore and Eric Bana Celebrate 'Lucky You'

Filed under: Drew Barrymore , Eric Bana , Premiere , Red Carpet , Tribeca

Posted Image

Mmmm. Eric Bana. I'd say lucky Drew. She sure has glammed up since having topped a US magazine poll of the 100 Most Beautiful People and being named CoverGirl cosmetics' newest model. The onscreen couple was dolled up for the Tribeca premiere of their new film "Lucky You." The film is about a hotshot poker player tries to win a tournament in Vegas, but is fighting a losing battle with his personal problems. I have a feeling that Drew's character has something to do with the personal problems.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos of Drew Barrymore and Eric Bana from the Tribeca premiere of "Lucky You" after the jump.

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/02/drew_b...e_lucky_you.php

Drew Barrymore's Transformation

Filed under: Drew Barrymore

Posted Image

So this is what Drew Barrymore looked liked prior to her appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman." She did a presto-chango into the red version of the dress she wore to the "Lucky You" premiere, and was headed off for dinner at the Buddakan Restaurant.

So how did Drew Barrymore look after the show? Stunning. Those photos are after the jump.

Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/03/drew_b...nsformation.php

Just Call Drew Barrymore Ms. Ambassador

Posted Image

Actress. Producer. Cover Girl. U.N. Ambassador. Just add the last one to the list of what Drew Barrymore can do. She has just taken on the role of Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Programme, which helps improve the lives of people on poor countries.

She says, "I am honoured and humbled to accept this challenging and rewarding assignment.

"I can't think of any issue that is more important than working to see that no schoolchild in this world goes hungry."

We think she's going to do just fine.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

More photos (we love Drew, but how could we not use that lead photo) of Drew Barrymore on Capitol Hill to discuss the Mcgovern Dole International Food For Education and Child Nutrition program after the jump.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/11/just_c..._ambassador.php

Cameron Diaz's Stamp Honor

Filed under: Cameron Diaz , Drew Barrymore

Posted Image

Kyrgystan and the Democratic of The Congo love Cameron Diaz so much that they've honored her with her own series of postage stamps.

Cameron Diaz was in for a surprise when she appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show in America last night - the host presented her with her own set of stamps. A stunned Diaz said, "What? No way..! If I put all of these on me, like, could I mail myself to Kyrgystan?"

Um, no Cameron, you couldn't.

More photos of Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore from their evening out at Il Sole after the jump.

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/19/camero...stamp_honor.php

Drew Barrymore's Transformation

Posted Image

So this is what Drew Barrymore looked liked prior to her appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman." She did a presto-chango into the red version of the dress she wore to the "Lucky You" premiere, and was headed off for dinner at the Buddakan Restaurant.

So how did Drew Barrymore look after the show? Stunning. Those photos are after the jump.

Posted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/03/drew_b...nsformation.php

I think she looks good in the before shot too.

Edited by WiLdFiRe

Just Call Drew Barrymore Ms. Ambassador

Actress. Producer. Cover Girl. U.N. Ambassador. Just add the last one to the list of what Drew Barrymore can do. She has just taken on the role of Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations World Food Programme, which helps improve the lives of people on poor countries.

She says, "I am honoured and humbled to accept this challenging and rewarding assignment.

"I can't think of any issue that is more important than working to see that no schoolchild in this world goes hungry."

We think she's going to do just fine.

Kudos to Drew for getting involved! I hope she accomplishes alot!!

Edited by WiLdFiRe

Drew Barrymore: Gucci Girl

New Cover Girl spokesperson Drew Barrymore has signed on as the first celebrity to do ad campaigns with Gucci for the luxury brand's fine jewelry.

"Drew brought wonderful energy and excitement to this project. She is such a strong and confident woman, but her humor and sensitivity made her completely disarming," Frida Giannini Gucci's creative director.

The campaign, which launches in the September issues of fashion books worldwide, were shot by Dutch photographers Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin in a Paris studio.

star

All Of Zach Braff's Hard Work Finally Paid Off

Posted Image Posted Image

Zach Braff recently denied reports that he's a pig in a wig. Apparently those accusations of him being a total dog didn't faze Drew Barrymore. Or she doesn't read the rags. Probably since that awards show incident when she went bra-less and her udders were scraping the floor. That was a harsh visual for many people and it got written up and she was probably offended so she stopped reading tabloids. Anyway, Zach seems to have bagged Drew.

When Page Six first reported that Zach Braff was flirting with Drew Barrymore at the "SNL" after-party a few months ago, we didn't think anything would come of it - after all, Barrymore was dating Spike Jonze and Braff was dating just about everyone. But they recently reconnected and spent the weekend in East Village bliss. On Saturday, the lovebirds held hands strolling down Lafayette Street and that night made out at Beauty Bar.

That's a lovely story. If Zach didn't remind me of that guy at every party who has a few drinks and gets totally socially clueless and starts commenting to women on their cup size as a smooth segue into a seduction scene, I might actually root for the love they've found. But he does, so I advise Drew to lose the douche.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/07/03/all_of...ly_paid_off.php

No! Ewwww.....Like Tom Greene wasn't bad enough...another marginally talented, self-absorbed, schtick-wringing comedic actor?? Geez, Drew you know people...is the supply out there really that bad??

According to Page Six, Drew Barrymore and Zach Braff have been hooking up since her fling with Spike Jonze is over. Drew and Braff reportedly spent a romantic weekend together with sources saying they were seen making out a lot on the dance floor. To add to this awful image of them as a couple, they were seen holding hands as they strolled down Lafayette Street.

Apparently, this isn't the first time they've been seen together though. In February, they were seen flirting with each other at an after-party for Drew's hosting gig on Saturday Night Live. Funny enough, back in February when she was denying her connection to Braff, Drew told Extra:

“I talked to him at a party. If I make out with someone, all bets are off. If I go out with someone, all bets are off. But talk to somebody… this world has gone mad.”

I guess all bets are off, but say it ain't so Drew! Zach made a better match with Mandy Moore!

Gabby Babble: Drew Barrymore and Zach Braff? EW!

Drew Barrymore Parties Like It’s 1987

Posted Image

First Heath Ledger stepped out in his 80’s inspired wardrobe, now Drew Barrymore is embracing the retro fashion.

We spotted her partying in Las Vegas over the weekend at Jet night club rocking what looks like a purple garbage bag and black gloves. Did someone spend the weekend reminiscing about her youth while watching Madonna videos and Corey Haim/Corey Feldman buddy flicks?

Drew Barrymore’s Grey Gardens

Tue, 23 October 2007 at 10:02 am

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore films scenes her new movie Grey Gardens around Centre Island in Toronto, Canada. She plays ‘Little’ Edith Bouvier Beale while Jessica Lange reportedly plays “Big Edie’.

Synopsis: Based on the life stories of the eccentric aunt and first cousin of Jackie Kennedy (both named Edith Bouvier Beale aka “Big and Little Edie”) raised as Park Avenue débutantes but who withdrew from New York society, taking shelter at their Long Island summer home, Grey Gardens. As their wealth and contact with the outside world dwindled, so did their grasp on reality. They were reintroduced to the world when international tabloids learned of a health department raid on their home, and Jackie swooped in to save her relatives.

The 32-year-old actress is still dating one-time Apple plugger Justin Long.

Drew's Friends Give Justin Long the Thumbs Up!

Justin Long is getting the seal of approval from his girlfriend Drew Barrymore’s buddies.

Queer as Folk star Peter Paige is a close friend of the actress’s and tells OK! at the Matthew Shepard Foundation Honors that Drew and Justin make a perfect couple.

“That makes a lot of sense to me,” he tells OK!. “I think he’s adorable. I think she’s adorable. They’re both so wonderful.

What makes them a dynamite duo is their casual and laidback approach to life. “[it’s like] ‘I’m so cute and I don’t even know it. My hair’s messy, but I’m still one of People’s 100 Most Beautiful People,’” Peter jokes about the issue’s cover girl.

Justin, 29, and Drew, 32, met on the set of their new flick He’s Just Not That Into You, and Peter’s not short of praise for Justin’s acting skills either, calling him “hugely talented” and a “great find.”

And that’s not just true for the film.

“I’m happy for her. I’m always happy for her when she finds a good guy.”

Barrymore Spends Thanksgiving with Long

Actress Drew Barrymore's relationship with Justin Long is getting serious -- the couple spent Thanksgiving together at Long's family home.

Barrymore, 32 -- who met Long on the set of "He's Just Not That Into You" -- accompanied the 29-year-old actor last Thursday when he visited his parents in Fairfield, Conn., before spending the evening drinking cocktails at the nearby Southport Brewing Company.

A source tells People.com, "They started out in the bar area and then moved to a booth, where they sat next to each other and kissed and hugged. Drew and Justin were adorable."

Long also recently posted a new entry on his official Web site, saying he was heading to the East Coast to see his "girlfriend" and spend Thanksgiving with "the fam."

DREW BARRYMORE is desperate to make boyfriend JUSTIN LONG her third husband and is pressing him to propose - just five months into their relationship. Despite failed marriages to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and Tom Green, Barrymore, 31, is convinced Long, 29, is the one for her, and wants him to ask the big question on her birthday in February (08), according to the National Enquirer. A friend tells the tabloid, "Drew knows she can make a marriage work and she thinks Justin is the one. She kidded Justin that his New Year's resolution is for him to ask her for her hand in marriage."

02/01/2008 19:33

contactmusic.com

'Juno' Star Joins the Roller Derby

Ellen Page to star for Drew Barrymore in 'Whip It!'

January 16, 2008

Ellen Page is ready to follow her award-winning turn in "Juno" with Drew Barrymore's directorial debut "Whip It!"

Based on a script by Shauna Cross -- known in roller derby circles as Maggie Mayhem -- "Whip It!" focuses on Bliss (Page), a teen who finds herself out-of-synch with her beauty pageant obsessed small Texas town. When she joins a roller derby team, though, she finds herself, according to Variety.

"Whip It!" is set up at Mandate Pictures and will begin production this summer with a budget of $10 million.

The late shooting date will give Page the opportunity to possibly squeeze in another project in-between.

In addition to picking up Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild and Independent Spirit Award nominations for her turn as a snarky, pregnant teen in "Juno," Page is widely expected to pick up her first Oscar nomination.

The 20-year-old Canadian actress' previous credits include "Hard Candy" and "X-Men: The Last Stand."

iGross

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore and the Mac dude showed a little public displays of annoying on the red carpet last night for the premiere of "30 Days & 30 Nights" in Hollywood. Drew has kept her relationship with Justin Long on the down low for a while, but they seem to be getting serious. Drew is always in a relationship. Wait, she's the next one to get knocked up. I see the pregnant in her face.

Drew deserves love and Justin must be a strong man. Imagine hearing Drew Barrymore say "I love you" with that lisp every morning.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Drew Barrymore's Advice to Young Hollywood in Rehab

US WEEKLY

Drew Barrymore had her first drink at 9 and used cocaine by 12. By 14, she had been in rehab — twice.

Now 32 and sober, the actress is offering advice to the influx of young actresses entering rehab these days.

"If you don’t pull it together for yourself, no one else will," she says in the March issue of Vogue. "That’s coming from a person who had to try it all ... and who still loves to have a good time."

Adds Barrymore, "I do believe in ‘Work hard, play hard,’ but ‘Work hard’ always comes first, and it did even when I was wild and young.”

Barrymore is currently dating actor Justin Long.

One Angel Flew Too Close to the Sun

Page Six

Posted Image

In news that's bound to disappoint literally tens of fans who were hoping for a Charlie's Angels threequel, real-life best buds Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore aren't sitting around waiting to get their orders from a speaker box — they're waiting around, well, because they're wax.

Sometimes when Madame Tussauds creates a wax doppelgänger of a celebrity, the result can be as horrifying as the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle script, but aside from the fact that "Cameron" looks a bit like Jessica Simpson, these replicas are pretty darn good.

But what's up with the Lucy Liu diss? Don't all three Angels deserve to fly together

Still Annoying: Cam & Drew In Wax

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore's wax figures are so life-like! I almost thought it was them until I realized that they suddenly had way more personality and seemed much more interesting. Their wax figures are probably better actresses too. They also got Cameron's face all wrong. They needed to throw a pepperoni pizza with extra sauce on her mug.

Even their wax figures giggle like 5-year-old girls. Grow up Cameron and Drew wax figures!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Mac Love

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore and her Mac boy love, Justin Long, gave the paps will a little kissy show outside of Mr. Chow last night. So sweet. It's probably sweet being lovey with Drew, because she has that lisp. Things just sound sweeter with a lisp, "I luth yooooo thooooo much." So sweet.

She's totally using him to get free Apple products. She must be in love, because she forgot to wear a bra with a white t-shirt. Actually, Drew likes showing off her saggy nips. Thaggy Nipths!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image