princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

I'm disappointed - I :wub: Etta James and beyonce can't act!

ITA. I just hope they at least dub the vocals. I don't want to hear Beyonce's caterwauling through Etta's songs. :rolleyes:

Did anyone just watch the Grammy's... HMMMM did she do something to her face - It looks like she MAY have had a nose job or something funky with her eyes.. SOMETHING funky was going on and I can't pin point it...

Did anyone just watch the Grammy's... HMMMM did she do something to her face - It looks like she MAY have had a nose job or something funky with her eyes.. SOMETHING funky was going on and I can't pin point it...

It's tired lace-fronts that she wears!

I think her sister looked like she had a face-lift!

I agree, the hair color in the wig completely washed out her face. That and she should fire whoever did her makeup. It didn't really help the cause. It would be fine if she was going to the office, but on tv/print it washes her out.

Posted Image

Edited by Silliness

Beyonce Needed To Sit Down

Posted Image

Beyonce and Tina Turner performed at the Grammys and I really wish it was just Tina. It started out kind of strange with Beyonce dancing around a chair and talking about the women of music. The weird part was that she was lip-syncing the talking part. It was like watching an animatronic robot. The words didn't quite match up with her mouth. Then Tina came out and all was alright again. She was like a little hunchback squeezed into some American Apparel bodysuit. She was hot. I mean, she even did "You Better Be Good To Me." I can hear Tina sing "Hot kisses in the night" over and over again. Beyonce came out to join her for "Proud Mary." Beyonce really should have stayed in the back with the background dancers and let Tina do her thing. Beyonce tries so fucking hard and Tina doesn't have to. Tina forever!

Below is Beyonce sort of looking like M.I.A. with her hot ass sister Solange. Poor Solange. When is her time coming? When are Papa Knowles and Beyonce going to let her out of the basement?

http://www.dlisted.com/files/tinbey2.jpg

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

<_< How much Beyonce does it take to put on a Grammy show??

WTF was "Solange" doing there? Did Mama Knowles threaten to dress all future presenters if the Grammy producers didn't let both of her girls on the show.

Beyonce's dress looks like it was a Project Runway challenge to design a dress inspired by Paris Hilton's wonky eye. :D

And she still hasn't learned how to dress for her shape. Everything she wears lately makes her look huge.

She was wearing like 3 pairs of stockings during her performance and I guess the glittery stockings got lost because she got stock with nude opaque ones - looked awful.. Like some highschool chick performing at her talent show.

Jay-Z Will Pay For This

Posted Image

When Rihanna and Jay-Z were announced for winning a Grammy for "Umbrella," Rihanna grabbed Jay-Z's hand to lead him to the stage. Jay wasn't into it and he pulled her hand away. RiRi threw up her hands like "What's wrong?!" Lovers quarrel in front of Beyonce. Jay was probably feeling Beyonce's laser stares on him and he knew there would be hell to pay. All the Knowles women would be on his ass like 3 parrots on one cracker. RiRi and Jay-Z also kept their distance while accepting the award.

People are looking into this too much. RiRi's powerful alien grasp was too much for Jay. She was hurting him. He had Beyonce's laser beam eyes burning into his head and then he had RiRi's alien claw breaking his bones. I would have kept my distance too. Shit, I would have run out of there and caught the next flight to Honduras.

Posted Image Posted Image

Aretha Not Feeling the R-E-S-P-E-C-T at Grammys

PEOPLE

When Beyoncé and Tina Turner hit the Grammy stage for their high-octane duet, most folks were left in awe. But the woman known as the "Queen of Soul" was left a bit dismayed after Beyoncé introduced Turner as "the queen."

An offended Aretha Franklin says in a statement, "I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway."

There was no immediate comment from Beyoncé or the Recording Academy.

There's Only One Queen

Posted Image

Aretha Franklin is not happy and a hot dog with extra cheese is not going to put her in a better mood. Ok maybe it will, but it better have extra extra cheese. She's pissed off, because during the Grammys Beyonce had the audacity to introduce Tina Turner as "the queen." Aretha is known as the "queen of soul" and thinks only one queen can reign at a time.

Aretha issued this statement to People:

"I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyoncé, however I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy. In addition to that, I thank the Grammys and the voting academy for my 20th Grammy and love to Beyoncé anyway."

Um...Aretha, if you stepped on anyone's toes they would be dead. They would be dead and you would be in jail for killing them. That's the truth.

Aretha is CRAZY! A cheap shot? She's the only one that made an issue out of it. There can be many queens. Beyonce better watch it for real though. I wish Aretha would have slapped her. Hell, Aretha could have slapped from her where she was sitting. She just had to remove one of those titties and swung it around. Beyonce would have been knocked the hell out and Aretha would have been happy.

Beyoncé's Father Fires Back at Aretha

By Tiffany McGee

The queen is getting stung back.

Beyoncé's father/manager, Mathew Knowles, has now lashed out against Aretha Franklin in defense of his daughter over a remark she made at the Grammys.

"Something this ridiculous – it's childish, it's unprofessional," Mathew Knowles said in a statement Thursday. "And it's a sad day when egos get bruise because somebody used the word king, queen, prince or princess."

Franklin – known as the Queen of Soul – was offended after Beyoncé introduced Tina Turner as "the queen" during the duo's Grammy performance.

Mathew Knowles Doesn't Know Who He's Dealing With

Posted Image

Beyonce's big daddy has fired back at Aretha Franklin for the statement she released about Beyonce calling Tina Turner "the queen" at the Grammys this past Sunday.

Mathew Knowles said, "Something this ridiculous – it's childish, it's unprofessional. And it's a sad day when egos get bruised because somebody used the word king, queen, prince or princess."

Yes, Aretha acted crazy by releasing that statement, but she probably was working on just 10,000 calories that day. Give her a break. She was grouchy. Mathew needs to shut the fuck up and know his place. Aretha can say whatever the hell she pleases.

He better watch it. I hope Aretha swallows him whole. She can literally eat him whole, bones and all. She will then spit out his bones, put them back together and place him on her mantel with the sign "Aretha's Bitch" draped over his clavicle.

I can't wait for Aretha's response. It's going to be the "big one" in California when Aretha reads what Mathew has to say.

Beyonce’s dad says Aretha’s slam is ‘ridiculous’

Matthew Knowles also wonders if Franklin upset he calls his wife ‘a queen’

msnbc.com

NEW YORK - Beyonce’s father says Aretha Franklin’s criticism of his daughter for referring to Tina Turner as “the Queen” at the Grammys is “ridiculous.”

On Tuesday, the Queen of Soul let everyone know her royal feathers were ruffled when Beyonce called Turner “The Queen” before their joint performance Sunday at the Grammys. Franklin, who also performed at the ceremony, was sitting in the audience: Beyonce did reference her along with other top female singers before introducing Turner.

“I am not sure of whose toes I may have stepped on or whose ego I may have bruised between the Grammy writers and Beyonce,” Franklin said in a statement issued by her publicist. “However, I dismissed it as a cheap shot for controversy.”

However, in an interview with CelebTV.com posted Wednesday, Matthew Knowles, Beyonce’s father and manager, said: “I am not taking something this ridiculous to Beyonce. Beyonce referred to Tina Turner as a ’queen.’ Not queen of gospel, queen of soul, queen of blues, Queen of England. I consider my wife a queen and sometimes call her that. Does Aretha have a problem with that?”

Beyonce’s representative did not respond to a request from The Associated Press seeking comment.

An e-mail request for comment from Franklin’s representative was not immediately returned. However, in her statement on Tuesday, Franklin made clear she wasn’t holding a grudge toward Beyonce, ending her statement by giving the Grammys thanks and “love to Beyonce anyway.”

© 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

panachereport

Beyonce Knowles is spent St. Valentine's Day gorging herself with chocolate because the special day falls at the end of a lengthy diet.

The Crazy In Love singer admits she has been watching what she eats for the past two months - so she'd look trim and sexy next to Tina Turner at the Grammy Awards.

And now the big event has passed, Knowles plans to celebrate the most romantic day of the year in style. She explains, "I dieted before the Grammy's because, after the holidays, I needed to drop a couple pounds. So, now I can eat whatever I want.

I want a lot of chocolate. A lot of carbs." Other than that, she's planning a quiet night in with boyfriend Jay-Z. Knowles adds, "(It'll be) really quiet - a great movie and a great meal."

Etta is Going to Teach Beyonce a Thing or Two

Beyoncé is going to have the best coach in the biz when she takes on the role of Etta James in Cadillac Records, a forthcoming movie about Etta's life. The legendary singer tells PageSix.com exclusively that she's going to be advising the "Bootylicious" star herself.

"It's a privilege and an honor to have somebody like that girl. I don't think she looks like me, but that's all right. They can fix that up," Etta tells us.

And appearance isn't all Beyoncé will have to work on.

"Oh my god, she's going to have a hill to climb, because Etta James ain't been no angel!" she says.

Producers have informed Etta that she'll get the chance to consult with the 26-year-old Destiny's Child star, giving her pointers on both the acting and the singing — the latter being something the "At Last" singer was most concerned with when she got wind of the casting.

Of her many hits, Etta feels, "I have my own way of putting those songs over, and I was just wondering if Beyoncé could, and my son said, 'They're thinking about how she looks, but mama, she can really sing!'"

It was the Dreamgirls star's performance at the Grammys earlier this month that won Etta over, when Jay-Z's main squeeze rocked "Proud Mary" with Tina Turner.

"I kinda have a man's voice. It's a contralto, more bluesy, religious. I would really like to work with her on that," the 70-year-old songstress says.

Of her life lessons, Etta, who battled heroin addiction for many years, says, "I can tell Beyoncé some things; some of the things I might not tell her."

She does stress that the emotional transformation Beyoncé must undergo will have to be a little intense.

"I wasn't as bourgie as she is, she's bourgeois. She knows how to be a lady, she's like a model. I wasn't like that... I smoked in the bathroom in school, I was kinda arrogant, so those are some of the things I would want to tell her."

The flick will co-star Adrien Brody (reportedly replacing Matt Damon) in the role of music exec Leonard Chess, as well as Cedric the Entertainer and Jeffrey Wright.

The meeting between the divas will be happening soon, as sources tell us filming is scheduled to start on March 10 in New Jersey, with two days on location in Mississippi.

Panachereport.com

Jay-Z's former roommate, NFL player Larry (LJ) Johnson was allegedly in an incident in 2005 when a girlfriend allegedly spotted him with another woman and things turned bad. Now, he seems to be in another situation (involving two women) that has yet to be confirmed.

We realize that professional athletes are targeted by groupies and gold diggers for pregnancy purposes.

But, an unconfirmed rumor is making the rounds that a former ex-girlfriend (model) of Johnson's who he allegedly bought a Hamptons home for in the past, is allegedly pregnant.

Johnson is denying it's his kid because he has allegedly reconciled with Julissa (BET) and people are speculating that the baby may be the kid of another NFL player.

We'll keep you posted on this developing story!

Panachereport.com

Jay-Z's former roommate, NFL player Larry (LJ) Johnson was allegedly in an incident in 2005 when a girlfriend allegedly spotted him with another woman and things turned bad. Now, he seems to be in another situation (involving two women) that has yet to be confirmed.

We realize that professional athletes are targeted by groupies and gold diggers for pregnancy purposes.

But, an unconfirmed rumor is making the rounds that a former ex-girlfriend (model) of Johnson's who he allegedly bought a Hamptons home for in the past, is allegedly pregnant.

Johnson is denying it's his kid because he has allegedly reconciled with Julissa (BET) and people are speculating that the baby may be the kid of another NFL player.

I don't think they used the word 'allegedly' enough :rolleyes: , but I guess in our sue-happy world, it might be necessary.

Panachereport.com

GayJ and GayZ were more than just "roommates" and the only reason they aren't living together anymore is because there was too much gossip and speculation about the relationship. This babymama thing is pure bullshit.

Panachereport.com

GayJ and GayZ were more than just "roommates" and the only reason they aren't living together anymore is because there was too much gossip and speculation about the relationship. This babymama thing is pure bullshit.

That's what I heard, too. Talk about over-compensating.

Beyonce Returns To The Big Screen In New Thriller

Beyonce Knowles is set to return to the big screen as one of the stars of a new stalker thriller. The pop superstar, who won acclaim for roles in Dreamgirls and Austin Powers In Goldmember, will play the wife of a successful businessman, who becomes the target of a stalker - played by Heroes stunner Ali Larter - in Obsessed.

American Gangster star Idris Elba will play Knowles' husband in the film, which will start shooting this summer.

The singer will executive produce the thriller along with her father/manager Mathew Knowles, according to Daily Variety.

Knowles is also producing and co-starring as Etta James in upcoming biopic Cadillac Records.

(Pagesix.com)

Cool With Pool

WHO knew Jay-Z was such a good pool player? The hip-hop mogul went by Ken Friedman's new dive bar, the Rusty Knot - two blocks down from Friedman's Spotted Pig - after the Knicks-Cavs game last week and "cleaned up at the pool table," spies said. Accompanying him was Cleveland Cavalier superstar LeBron James. But not just anyone can get into the bar on the corner of West 11th and the West Side Highway - it's small and there's a strict doorman.

(Pagesix.com)

Other Peep's $

JAY-Z wants his own label, but can't find a home for it. Jay-Z, who left his position as president of Def Jam to be an entrepreneur last year, is apparently asking "way too much," an insider said. "He wants a label to give him $100 million for the Carter Music Group and provide for overhead, development and digital investment. It's crazy. He wants the labels to basically be his venture capital fund - but unlike a venture cap, they won't get 50 percent. This is not the '90s anymore." A rep for Jay-Z, who is branching out into hotels and bars, called this account "rumors."