Sign in to follow this  
desperatelyseekingthetruth

Monica Bellucci

**wait wrong actress** i typed something about someone else.. wrong post.. sorry

Edited by krysbabe

wait wrong actress

She's definitely the right actress.
No i typed something about a different actress thinking it was her.. uhmm isabella adjante or something.. and i couldn't delete the post after i realised my mistake is all :)

Vincent Cassel is the hubby or ex-hubby...he cheats on that? :huh: He's no looker, himself...I will post a pic when I find it...he was in Ocean's Twelve and is huge in France.

She is my boyfriend's favorite actress.He did not watch the passion of the christ because he claims he did not want to think of her in that way.He thinks she is the most beautiful actress in Tinseltown.And you are right Vincent is not a very good looking guy but they say love is blind.The two were still married when she was promoting The Brothers Grimm this summer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Vincent Cassel

Here is the hubby...or as I affectionately call him..A Lucky French Bastard! <_<

Princess...you are a fan of hers? Niiiiice.... ;)

Yes, and I purposely didn't post pictures of them together...I not ruining my fantasy on this board. :D

Y'all think he's cute? :huh: Well, guess that's a good thing I dig women then...can't judge the men. I think he's tore up...maybe it's knowing he's got Monica...that makes him jacked up in my eyes... :D

Now Jason is a sexy little bald man, I do agree... B) This guy I do see rugged...uhhh...very rugged...LOL!

Y'all think he's cute? :huh: Well, guess that's a good thing I dig women then...can't judge the men. I think he's tore up...maybe it's knowing he's got Monica...that makes him jacked up in my eyes... :D

Not me Bobby.

She also did that movie "Irreversible" with her husband. I never saw it (not even sure if it made it to mainstream theaters or just stayed in art house theaters..don't even think it's been released to video) but read that it contains one of the most violent, brutal scenes on film. I also remember when it was shown at Cannes alot of people got physically ill from some of the scenes (from what I understand that director also used that herky jerky style direction).

I think Vincents cute too!!!!Heard they seperated after making the movie "Irreversible". The movie has graphic nude scenes of them together. It reportedly caused them too split because Monica's character gets raped. But then they got back together, and she got pregnant. I've never read anything about him cheating though, I hope that's not true. But could be considering you never see them togther at premieres anymore.

He really isn't cute.I just wish we did not have to see him close up....I saw the film irreversible with them.He is a decent actor.He is also in the movie Derailed I think.

They don't do red carpets together because one of them stays with Deva, the daughter,rather than letting nannies take sole responsibility, is what I've heard.

(Hollywoodreporter.com)Oct. 04, 2005Cassel steals lead role in 'Public Enemy' PARIS -- Vincent Cassel will play Jacques Mesrine, France's former Public Enemy No. 1, in a two-part project set to begin shooting next summer with Jean-Francois Richet directing from a script by Abdel Raouf Dafri, producer Thomas Langmann said Monday. The two French-language films, with a total budget of €45 million ($53.6 million), entitled "Death Instinct" and "Public Enemy Number One," are based on the true story of a French criminal known for his clever disguises, womanizing and audacious bank robberies and jail-breaks. Born to a prosperous family in 1937, Mesrine became a legend in his lifetime, reportedly wearing designer clothes and displaying impeccable courtesy to those he robbed. (Shiraz Sidhva)

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/103322004.htm

Monica Bellucci Not Worried By Film Nudity

October 26, 2005, 8:19:14

BELLUCCI: 'I'M NOT SCARED OF NUDITY'

Screen siren MONICA BELLUCCI embraces nudity in movies because she believes

the naked human body is a perfect tool of expression.

The 36-year-old actress is proud of her femininity and is baffled by stars

who refuse to disrobe.

She says, "I'm not scared by nudity, because for me, nothing is more

beautiful than a body. You can have such amazing emotion from a body.

"In IRREVERSIBLE, I treated my body like it was an object and it's great

when you can have this kind of relation with your body, it's a part of your

job, an object you can work with.

"When you can have this kind of freedom it's the moment where you can give

your best as an actress."

Ladies..... Monica was also in Coppola's Bram Stoker's Drakula.....she was one of the 3 vampires that were trying to eat Keanu Reeves as Jonathon Harker alive...and she is the one who playfully bit him.... she was in her late teens and she was a beauty even then...... Just thought I would share that one....that scene always broke me up. Araxie

(IMDB.COM)Bellucci Shuns Youth-Obsessed Hollywood Italian beauty Monica Bellucci has no intention of moving to Hollywood to further her acting career, because she hates the way women are treated by the American film industry. The Passion Of The Christ actress refuses to conform to the obsession with youth in Los Angeles, and echoes the complaints of many mature US actresses who feel they are shunned by producers once they pass the age of 40. The 36-year-old says, "I could never live there. They are obsessed with youth and beauty even more than us. There is this thing in America where actresses reach 40 and go mad. The film industry wants all these young people. They also like a different sort of woman (to me). I will never be skinny. I also had a child a year ago, and I have been lazy. I love to eat. Who cares? I am natural."