Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Hilary Duff

Hilary Gets Off Her Duff for Seventeen

Posted Sep 1st 2006 4:24PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: The Biz, Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff has officially taken over Seventeen magazine! The publication allowed the "Lizzie McGuire" star full access to anything they could offer. Nothing was off limits, including photo shoots, interviews ... even a little guest editing.

In exchange for the keys to the office, Hilary had to answer a few burning questions about her personal life. She is even forced to make a tough decision regarding her career. Duff also explains her hectic traveling schedule, and reveals her favorite hotspot. The Duffster also says she would love to visit Africa in the near future ... maybe she needs to get in touch with Angelina Jolie.

TMZ

Did anyone see the latest issue of MODERN DOG ( probably not, but i have a subscription becasue of my business). Anyway, they have a section with celebrities and their dogs this month, and they have a pic of Haylie duff and another pic of Hilary Duff.. In the Haylie Duff picture they basically have to explain who she is and why she is famous... it says.. " Haylie Duff, actress, sometimes singer, and older sister of Hilary, snuggles her fluffy pom Bentley."

For the Hilary picture it says, "Superstar Hilary Duff, with Lola, her tiny chihuahua looks all grown-up."

I love it... they couldn't really think of a reason Hayle was famous excpet that she was Hilary's sister.. lmao

Hilary & Joel -- Game On!

Posted Sep 11th 2006 10:29AM by TMZ Staff

Posted Image

Though rumors of a break-up have been swirling, Hilary Duff and Joel Madden still seem to be very much a couple.

After hitting up the Christian Dior shop together in Beverly Hills, the pop princess and the Good Charlotte frontman were spotted getting cozy on Rodeo Drive. Hugging and kissing for onlookers, Duff and Madden made relationship-on-the-rocks rumors appear to be just that, rumors.

Duff talks about their relationship in the current issue of Seventeen, telling the mag, "He's been clean for two years, and that's something I deal with. And not because I go out all the time and party - I am so not into that. It's just that it makes him a little bit different. Do you know what I mean? ... I can't say I'm never going to drink for the rest of my life - I wouldn't want to make that decision. He has to - and he's really adjusted."

GETTING JUICED

Hilary Duff and her undercover beau Joel Madden fuel up for a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills on Sunday. Among their stops: a visit to the Louis Vuitton boutique and Tiffany & Co.

Posted Image

EAU DU HILARY

Pop-star-turned-perfumer Hilary Duff serves up her signature scent, the new fragrance With Love … Hilary Duff, on Thursday at Macy's department store in New York City.

Posted Image

'BLACK' TIE

The night before, Duff and rocker boyfriend Joel Madden are two partners in crime at the New York screening of the true-crime blockbuster The Black Dahlia.

Posted Image

Last month, Hilary Duff predicted that she'd be done with her forthcoming album by mid-September. But when she was in New York last week to launch her new perfume With Love at Macy's, the singer admitted that she hadn't met her deadline. "Is it mid-September already?" she said. "It's probably going to be a bit longer. We've done a lot — I would say we're a little more than halfway finished, but I'm not done." Though Duff's record label had said the yet-untitled album would still come out November 21 as originally planned, the singer is in fact getting a little more breathing room — the label confirmed Friday (September 22) that it's pushing back Duff's next LP until December 5

Source: MTV.com

Madden's Message: "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl"

Posted Sep 25th 2006 6:19PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Movies

Good Charlotte have unveiled the first single of their as-yet-unnamed new album, and its title is the not-so-subtle "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl." Which makes us wonder: Is it a warning to potential Duff-admirers or a revelation of things not going so well in the oft-buzzed-about on-again, off-again relationship of Joel Madden, lead singer for Good Charlotte, and his galpal, Hilary Duff.

It's almost two years since the rockers have released any new material and "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" begs the question of who this "girl" might be? Madden and Duff's relationship has been a tabloid focal point over the past year and the lyrics provide a rather odd clue. "I got a model 26 but she stays in the place," sings Madden, but Duff is only 18. If it's for other male admirers of his Disney darling, Madden and the band have the following admonition: "I got brass knuckles hanging from my neck and my chain," especially given Duff's suggestion that "[Madden]'s from a pretty ghetto place in Maryland."

The boys only hope that they don't have the same problem at radio as Miss Duff. The full album is due out in early 2007.

TMZ

GLAM SQUAD

Hilary Duff and Heroes' Hayden Panettiere (left) get their licks in Tuesday with celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip at the launch of her new book Glamour Gurlz in Hollywood.

Posted Image

Hilary Duff and Joel Madden have been together for more than 2 years and the pop tart says there's a secret for keeping things spicy.

Duff tells Life & Style magazine that the two constantly leave each other "a lot of secret notes," to keep the flame alive. While we think passing notes is "So Yesterday," apparently it's considered cool for the "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" even after graduating middle school.

The Duffster also reveals she'd rather have a party for two than hitting up all the Hollywood clubs like some of her former Disney co-horts saying, "We both really like having normal lives outside of our not-so-normal jobs. We're absolutely fine hanging out, just us two. It doesn't always have to be a party for us."

source: TMZ

CAMEO APPEARANCE

Clay Aiken, who's in town for his new album A Thousand Different Ways, surrounds himself with a couple of other honey-colored cuties, Haylie (left) and Hilary Duff, on Tuesday, after a performance of Haylie's Broadway musical, Hairspray.

Posted Image

---

So like, how many times has Hilary seen Hairspray now?

Edited by Cutielb99

Hilary Duff claims in court documents that she fears for her life, alleging she and her boyfriend are being stalked by two men -- one a paparazzi and the other a homeless man.

TMZ has obtained court documents, filed today in Los Angeles Superior Court, in which Duff and Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden claim that a 19-year-old Russian emigre came to the United States "for the sole purpose of meeting and becoming romantically involved with Ms. Duff."

The court documents state the man, whose first name is Max, "admitted to being 'obsessed' with her, has stated his intention of 'removing' his 'enemies' (i.e., those who prevent him from being with her), has stated his intention of purchasing a weapon, and has threatened to kill himself and to engage in dramatic actions to get her attention."

Posted Image

According to the documents, Max "has stated his belief that Hilary is in love with him and that Joel Madden stands in their way."

The court documents also claim David Joseph Klein, a 50-year-old celebrity photographer who is roomates with Max, is also a threat.

The documents state, "Over the past six weeks, the defendants have engaged in an accelerated effort to make contact with Hilary, including visits to her neighborhood, to her mother's home, to her boyfriend's neighborhood ... to Mr. Madden's concert venue, and direct calls to Hilary's manager."

According to the documents, the police detained Max at least once at one of Madden's concerts and questioned Klein at the same event.

The stars are requesting a judge to order Max and David Joseph Klein to stay at least 100 yards away from Hilary Duff, her sister Haylie, Joel Madden and his twin brother Benji.

Posted Image

TMZ

Hilary Duff Seeks Protection

E! Online

There is such a thing as liking Lizzie Maguire way too much.

Teen queen Hilary Duff and her boyfriend, Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden, sought restraining orders Thursday against two men--one who is supposedly obsessed with Duff and the other for allegedly being the one to relay his pal's threats.

Papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court state that Max "Doe," whose age is estimated at 18 or 19, moved to L.A. from Russia about two years ago "for the sole purpose of meeting and becoming romantically involved" with Duff.

Instead of creating his own Cinderella Story, however, the young man allegedly threatened to buy a gun and commit suicide and proposed other drastic measures, as well, to get close to the 19-year-old singer-actress. The court papers state that Max "admitted to being 'obsessed' with her" and "has stated his intention of 'removing his enemies' (i.e. those who prevent him from being with her)."

Putting Madden on the defensive, "[Max] has stated his belief that Hilary is in love with him and that Joel Madden stands in their way," the complaint says.

Max's roommate, 50-year-old David Joseph Klein, was also named in the couple's petition, which states that Klein was the one who passed Max's foreboding messages along to Duff.

"Over the past six weeks, the defendants have engaged in an accelerated effort to make contact with Hilary, including visits to her neighborhood, to her mother's home, to her boyfriend's neighborhood…to Mr. Madden's concert venue, and direct calls to Hilary's manager," the court documents state.

According to the filing, police have had to detain Max during at least one Good Charlotte concert and then questioned Klein, who refers to himself as a celebrity photographer, on that same occasion.

Duff and Madden are also seeking at least 100 yards worth of protection for Duff's sister, Haylie, and mom, Susan, and Madden's twin brother and band mate, Benji.

On a lighter note, a new album from Duff is now expected to drop in February, later than expected to give the Material Girls star more time for the film she's currently shooting with John Cusack, War Inc..

Last week Duff snagged a more pixilated role than usual, signing on to be a digital character in the next installment of The Sims. She joins sisterly pop duo AJ & Aly, the Pussycat Dolls, the Flaming Lips and British electro-pop band Hot Chips in the computer-generated alterna-world.

Good Charlotte also has an album due in February, Good Morning Revival!

LET'S GET PHYSICAL

A gypsy-clad Hilary Duff grabs the attention of her aerobics instructor sister, Haylie, at the annual AirParty Halloween costume benefit for the Trevor Project in Hollywood on Sunday.

Posted Image

Duff's Stalker Arrested for Alleged Death Threats

Man held on $200,000 bail

Hilary Duff's life has been threatened by a man who wants to date her.

Maksim Miakovsky was arrested at a Residence Inn on Friday, Nov. 3, for allegedly threatening to kill the "Cinderella Story" star, reports TMZ.com.

According to unidentified sources, the 18-year-old man was at the Residence Inn this past weekend and told a private investigator from Sunset Protective Services that he intended to kill Duff at an event she had scheduled for Sunday.

He's currently being held on $200,000 bail at the Manhattan Beach jail and is scheduled for arraignment on Tuesday.

The Russian emigree is already known for his obsessive interest in Duff who, with her boyfriend Joel Madden of the band Good Charlotte, filed for a restraining order against Miakovsky. This is the first time the media has caught wind of his intentions to harm the tween star however. Previously, he had stated that he intended to be Duff's boyfriend and that he would remove any "enemies" that stood in their way. Among those enemies are Madden, Duff's mother and sister, and Duff's personal manager Susan Curtis.

The legal documents refer to Miakovsky as "Max," and paint a picture of a man with a misguided romantic agenda. He has threatened that "bad things" would happen if he were thwarted, cased the grocerty store where Madden shopped and questioned Duff's neighbors while looking for her house.

Duff, 19, first won fans as the klutzy "Lizzie Mcguire" on the Disney Channel. Since then, she's starred in "The Lizzie McGuire Movie," two "Cheaper by the Dozen" films, "A Cinderella Story," "Raise Your Voice" and "The Perfect Man" and "Material Girls" with sister Haylie. The Sisters Duff also collaborated by lending their voice talents to the upcoming animated "Foodfight!," in which they play items in a grocery store.

CHILD'S PLAY

Honoree Hilary Duff makes a fashionable arrival at the Children's Choice Award, which benefits the Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program, in Los Angeles on Sunday. Also attending the star-studded event were Duff's Cheaper By the Dozen costar Bonnie Hunt, Ben Stiller and Wilmer Valderrama, who is the new ambassador for the Christopher Reeve Foundation.

Posted Image

From imdb.com...

Duff and Madden Split?

Hilary Duff and Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden have ended their relationship, according to media reports in the US. Madden made a guest DJ appearance at Chicago, Illinois club Enclave on Wednesday night and openly talked about his newly-single status. According to the Chicago Tribune, Madden told fellow clubbers Duff broke up with him about ten days ago. He cited their eight-year age difference as the source of the problems in their relationship. Duff is 19, while Madden is 27. The singer didn't seem to let the split get to him - he was seen mingling and taking pictures with ladies until the early hours of the morning. Last month, the pair filed for a restraining order against two men, alleging they were stalking the teen singer/actress.

Posted Image

When Hilary Duff stepped out last year with a long face, it wasn’t because the singer-actress was down in the dumps — it was that her newly veneered teeth were too big for her mouth!

“The length of each veneer was a little too long, and the width of the smile was too wide,” Dr. Michael Apa, dentist to the stars and Elite Model Management consultant, says of Hil’s smile, which cost the star at least $15,000.

The work was meant to improve her smile, but “it made her look goofy, like she was bucktoothed,” Apa says.

That was until Nov. 5, when the star flashed a more familiar smile, which made her look as if she’d had a visit from the tooth fairy!

“She probably had her teeth recontoured or reshaped to fit her smile,” says Apa of Hil’s smaller, narrower smile. “Now you look at her cute smile rather than focusing on her large teeth. She looks much prettier!”

Saw this and I agree it looks much better, more proportional to her face. Don't know if it's due to the teeth or not, but her face looks more filled out, also much better. Too bad she looks strung out and high as a kite.

I think the most interesting thing about Hilary is this break-up. The 28-year old boyfriend said that the "age differences" finally did them in. Is that shorthand, or a nice way of saying that she just would NOT put out?

From imdb.com...

Duff and Madden Officially Split

Hilary Duff and Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden have confirmed they have split after nearly two and half years together. Madden made a DJ appearance at Chicago, Illinois hotspot Enclave last Wednesday, where he told clubgoers he was no longer with Duff. The band's manager Steve Feinberg tells American publication People, "I can indeed confirm that Joel is single. We are not going to elaborate on Joel's personal life but I will say they have split." According to a witness at the Chicago club, Madden cited the couple's age difference as the source of the problems in their relationship. Madden, 27, and Duff, 19, only went public with their relationship last year.