Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Hilary Duff

I don't know about the age difference thing was about not putting out. I mean please, they're were together that long, and never did anything? He actually waited that long, and now he's fed up?

I think that is just an excuse to cover up the real reason...he's gay...she or he is a cokehead/meth head/ crack head...or maybe because he is telling the truth. Hillary is too immature for him, but I don't think it has to do with sex. I mean, I'm 26, I can't imagine realating to and going out with an 18 year guy.

In the words of MK from DListed:

She'll drown her sorrows in a bowl of carrots.

COLD COMFORT

Following her recent split with beau Joel Madden, Hilary Duff finds distraction in the form of a winter getaway to Whistler, British Columbia, with sister Haylie on Saturday.

Posted Image

Hilary Duff's Latest Role: Barbie Doll

FRIDAY DECEMBER 22, 2006 08:20 AM EST

Want to find Hilary Duff? Try going to Toys R Us.

The former Lizzie McGuire star, 19, has now gone the same route as Reese Witherspoon, Beyonce Knowles and the late, great Lucille Ball: she's become a toy doll – and not just any doll, but Barbie.

The Red Carpet Glam Hilary Duff Doll, which presents the singer-actress in 12-inch form outfitted in a polka-dot dress with a red satin sash, arrives just in time for last-minute holiday shopping.

Not happy with the polka dots? Duff, who also designs, has fashioned other outfits for her little likeness, the Associated Press reports.

Jamie Wood, Mattel's vice president of Barbie marketing, said in a statement that Duff and Barbie are "great role models to girls and the perfect design duo.

"Not only are they two of the most stylish entertainers, actors and fashion designers, but they also show girls there are no limits to what they can do."

Earlier this week, Duff and former boyfriend, tattooed Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden – who split last month after nearly two-and-a-half years together – asked a judge to lift their request for a temporary restraining order against a celebrity photographer, after the paparazzo apologized.

SPREADING CHEER

Haylie and Hilary Duff find yuletide joy while shopping in Vancouver (where Haylie is filming a movie) on Wednesday. Earlier in the week, the sisters frolicked on the slopes of a ski resort in Whistler, British Columbia.

Posted Image

Source of Duff, Richie catfight? It’s a man, baby

By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Updated: 4:10 a.m. CT Dec 21, 2006

Don’t invite Nicole Richie and Hilary Duff to the same party.

Duff has bad-mouthed Richie — who she thinks is a “skank,” according to Us Weekly.

Joel Madden, who is dating reality show star Richie and who used to date the “Lizzie McGuire” star is apparently at the center of the friction. Madden and Duff split in November, and although Madden has been loyal to Richie, he keeps calling his ex, according to the mag, but she doesn’t return his calls.

“[Duff] can’t believe he’s dating Nicole and thinks she’s a skank,” a source told Us, adding that when Duff heard about Richie’s arrest, “she asked if Nicole had been coming from Joel’s. ... She kept saying she never knew Joel at all.”

BACK TO REALITY

A newly single Hilary Duff deals with some heavy baggage recently while heading home after an extended vacation in Vancouver with sister Haylie.

Posted Image

TREASURE HUNT

Hilary Duff is clearly dazzled by the array of shiny, pretty things at the grand opening of jeweler David Yurman's Beverly Hills boutique on Thursday.

Posted Image

Man Sentenced to Jail for Stalking Hilary Duff

SATURDAY JANUARY 20, 2007 11:50 AM EST

People.com

Maksim Myaskovskiy, the 18-year-old New York man accused of stalking Hilary Duff, was sentenced Friday to 117 days in jail and five years probation after pleading no contest to the charges, the Associated Press reports.

Myaskovskiy was arrested in November after Duff, 19, and her then-boyfriend Joel Madden, 27, sought a restraining order against Myaskovskiy and his roommate, celebrity photographer David Joseph Klein, 50.

Myaskovskiy was been charged with stalking the former Lizzie McGuire star after police said he contacted a private security firm employed by Duff and threatened her and Madden.

The pair dropped their restraining order request in December.

According to reps for Duff, the case against Klein was dismissed by an L.A. Superior Court judge "based upon (Klein's) apologies for any misunderstanding, his cooperation, and his assurances that he will not seek further contact with Ms. Duff, Mr. Madden, or any of their family members or representatives."

SWEET RELIEF

When it comes to getting a caffeine fix in Burbank, Calif., on Saturday, Hilary Duff runs both hot and cold. The cheery singer-actress had every reason to feel at ease: A man accused of stalking her was given a prison sentence the previous day.

Posted Image

Hilary Duff Calls Being Single 'Kind of Exciting'

FRIDAY JANUARY 26, 2007 10:40 AM EST

People.com

Hilary Duff says she and ex-boyfriend Joel Madden still speak to each other – but that she's excited to start playing the field and jump into dating.

Appearing on Ryan Seacrest's L.A. radio show Thursday morning, the now single actress and singer said dating "is fun. I kind of feel like a guy, like I can do it now." She added, laughing, "But I feel kind of wrong at the same time."

She also revealed that she'd recently been on a date with an unnamed suitor, which she said was a unique experience for her.

"I've never gotten to (date) before, so it's kind of exciting," she said. "I've always just had a boyfriend, you know? I'm young!"

Duff, 19, said her breakup with Madden, the lead singer of Good Charlotte, late last year, after two and half years together, wasn't bitter. "There was nothing – no fight, no 'He did this, I did this,' " she said. "It was just time for people to move on and do different things."

They still keep in touch, she added. "I had a really great relationship with him, and we still have a great relationship, which is really good and unusual. He's a good person, and I always will care about him."

Asked how long she might go before getting into another serious relationship, she wouldn't say. "What if I meet someone that I really am into, and they're really into me, and I'm feeling it and I'm going for it?" she said.

Duff was on the KIIS-FM program to debut the song "With Love" from her upcoming record, Dignity. She said the title for the record came from her experience living the showbiz life.

"I feel like dignity is something that you can't just have, you know, you have to work on having," she said. "And I feel like I have it a little. ... The album is so personal and talks about so many experiences I've had – good ones and bad ones – and (dignity) is something I always hope to have and strive to have."

The album, which has not yet been completed, is due in stores April 3.

Hilary Gets Sloppy at Hyde

INFGoff.com

Hilary Duff was far from her usual goody-two-shoes self on January 25 when she and older sister Haylie showed up at L.A. club Hyde with a huge entourage.

Our Usmagazine.com tattler tells us that Hilary -- who has been single since splitting in November from Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden (he's currently dating Nicole Richie) -- arrived arm-in-arm with her sis' a little after 11 p.m., looking tipsy.

Hilary, 19, soon was teetering over to the women’s restroom with one of her girlfriends and a "flamboyant" male friend.

“It was kind of inappropriate,” the onlooker sneers. “She was pretty drunk and staggering around the bathroom, bumping into people and shrieking that her gay male friend had a vagina so it was okay for him to be there.”

The sisters continued to party Paris Hilton-style throughout the night at a VIP table, where our source says they were “all over” their two man-dates. Haylie 21, whispered in the ear of her 30-ish-year-old date while kissing his neck. Hilary perched on her date’s lap, laughing and flirting with her own older man.

Says the source: “When I’ve seen Hilary out in the past, she has been relatively composed, but tonight she was acting pretty wild.”

Hilary Duff's new album

Hilary Duff's new album, Dignity, is due out April 3. But, if fans of the pop tart are expecting anything too saccharin they'd better think again.

Radar is reporting that many of the songs on Dignity seem to broach the subject of her failed relationship with Good Charlotte's Joel Madden and his new flame Nicole Richie.

The title track boasts such lyrics as:

“Where's your dignity? I think you lost it in the Hollywood Hills," run lyrics on the title track. "Can't buy respect but you can pick up that bill. Always with Mr. Right, but then you have a fight / Run into your friend's ex, he's happy to be your next / Tomorrow's paper's coming out so kiss him fast, watch the cameras flash."

Other tracks include “Gypsy Woman” and “Stranger” both of which seem to speak directly to the woman who stole Joel from her.

When Radar contacted her spokeswoman regarding the love lorne subject matter she had this to say, "Some are, yes. But she has gone through a lot, including a very frightening pair of Russian stalkers."

Hmm, Joel has an album coming out too. Wonder if he’s singing the same tune?

A SOCIALITE'S LIFE

Hilary Duff's Terrible New Album Calls Out Nicole Richie

Ok, ok, I've only heard the one single - "With Love". But dude, it's TERROR-BULL. Seriously, this is awful but Paris Hilton's last song was more listenable. Hilary better re-title the tracks to "Nicole Richie Is A Damn Slut" and "Don't Be Fooled, Nicole Richie Has A Fat Ass", and "I Was There When Nicole Richie Took All The Vicodin And Smoked All The Weed And Then Went For A Drive Without A Seatbelt" so someone is interested enough to buy the damn thing. Anyway, people are speculating that many of the songs on the disc are about her ex Joel Madden taking up with Nicole .

The title track boasts such lyrics as: "Where's your dignity? I think you lost it in the Hollywood Hills," run lyrics on the title track. "Can't buy respect but you can pick up that bill.

Always with Mr. Right, but then you have a fight / Run into your friend's ex, he's happy to be your next / Tomorrow's paper's coming out so kiss him fast, watch the cameras flash."

3a.m.girls

3AM

DUFF IS HOT ON A POLE

14/03/2007

Hilary Duff looked hot, hot, hot practising her pole dancing while in London to plug her new single, With Love.

Hils, 19, popped into a fire station in Soho, Central London that had raised £13,000 for a station in New York's Soho, where the Twin Towers crews work.

And it looks like she fired up the boys in the brigade.

Hilary Duff: I Felt Pressure to Lose Weight

MONDAY MARCH 19, 2007 12:00 PM EST

By Monique Jessen [in People]

When Hilary Duff lost a noticeable amount of weight two years ago, she chalked it up to healthier eating habits.

But now, the singer-actress, 19, admits she felt pressure from the media to get thin.

"I did get skinny," she tells Britain's Mail on Sunday. "I've felt that pressure like everyone else in my position. When a newspaper comes out that says 'Duff Puff – she must have gained 15 pounds' or something like that, how would any normal person react?"

She continues, "It's so mean, but everyone keeps buying that stuff and talking about it, so it's not going to go away."

Duff, whose 2½-year relationship with rocker Joel Madden ended in November, tells the magazine: "I felt like we were great together, and being on my own is great too."

After a trip to Europe to promote her new album Dignity, Duff is now back home with her sister Haylie, 22.

The two live together in Los Angeles in a house they shared until recently with their mom, Susan – who just moved down the street, much to her daughter's chagrin.

"It was her idea," Duff says. "She said, 'I want to give you guys more freedom,' and I'm like, 'I don't want that. I want you here.' So I call her every day and I still always consult her before any big decision."

With Fug

Now that Hilary Duff's new teeth are fixed -- or she grew into them, or whatever -- I actually think she's been looking really hot, especially with her darker hair. Which is why this scrolldown is so very tragic:

Posted Image

It's like, casual, casual, casual, an extra in the Love is a Battlefield video, the floor. And while Hilary is certainly quite cute, Pat Benatar she is not.

http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yo...3/with_fug.html

Plus: Is Hilary Duff dating Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend?

MSNBC

Hilary dating Paris' ex?

Has Hilary Duff scooped up Paris Hilton’s leftovers?

Just weeks after the partying heiress split from shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, he was spotted getting cozy with Duff at Les Deus in Los Angeles, reports In Touch Weekly.

Early in the evening, Niarchos was on his best behavior — coincidentally, perhaps, Hilton was also at the nightclub. But as soon as Hilton left, reports the mag, the partying playboy made a beeline for Duff and spend much of the evening getting close to her.

“They traded numbers — and a kiss — before they left,” a partygoer told the mag.

Hilton isn’t likely to turn into a wallflower, though. She’s been spotted around town with “Desperate Housewives” hottie Josh Henderson.

(MSNBC.COM)

Hilary Duff says that she was so in love with Joel Madden that she could see right past his tattoos. “Joel was my boyfriend for two years and I loved him — he was a very important part of my life. All that stuff about the age difference between us being the reason we broke up is just not true; I never felt the age difference,” the 19-year-old Cosmo Girl said about her 28-year-old ex. “Breaking up was just something that I felt needed to happen between us. People thought we were an unlikely couple, but we really weren’t that different. After two months, I didn’t even see his tattoos anymore, because that’s not who he is.” She says the two still stay in touch and “are at a really good place.”

(MSNBC.COM)

Hilary Duff says that she was so in love with Joel Madden that she could see right past his tattoos. “Joel was my boyfriend for two years and I loved him — he was a very important part of my life. All that stuff about the age difference between us being the reason we broke up is just not true; I never felt the age difference,” the 19-year-old Cosmo Girl said about her 28-year-old ex. “Breaking up was just something that I felt needed to happen between us. People thought we were an unlikely couple, but we really weren’t that different. After two months, I didn’t even see his tattoos anymore, because that’s not who he is.” She says the two still stay in touch and “are at a really good place.”

I guess that means mentally, Joel was a 16 year old because she sure as he@@ is NOT a mid-upper 20 year old mentally.

Putting her pain to music

Hilary Duff is singing about a split — but not her own.

While the “Lizzie McGuire” star was struggling last year with the breakup from her long time boyfriend, Joel Madden, she was also dealing with her parents’ separation after 22 years of marriage — a split that the 19-year-old star blames on her father’s cheating, according to the new issue of Star.

“I was embarrassed that my family wasn’t perfect and that some woman had broken it up,” the tab quoted Duff as saying. “This is so hard to talk about.”

But rather than wallowing in self-pity, Duff has put the painful incident to music. Her album “Dignity,” which was released this month, has a song, “Gypsy Woman,” about an interloping woman — and some fans assumed that the song was about Duff’s split from Madden. Looks like that might not be the case. The song, co-written with Hilary’s older sister, Haylie, in about the other woman in her father’s life. It says, in part: “Try to run away with a Gypsy woman/Here today, then gone for good.” Another song, “The Stranger,” is a song about how her mother must feel about her father, reports Star.

“I made it seem like it was about a relationship I was in,” the tab quotes Duff as saying, “because I didn’t want people to know about my parents.”

Lindsay Lohan Embraces Rainbows

Filed under: Calum Best , Haylie Duff , Hilary Duff , Kate Walsh , Kathy Griffin , Lindsay Lohan , Parties , Perez Hilton , Red Carpet

Posted Image

Or the gays - it's hard to tell what she was thinking when she chose this technicolor colored dress. And what is up with the frowning on the red carpet these days? Does Lindsay forget where she is, or that she frickin' loves being having her photo taken? Maybe she just caught a shot of Perez Hilton's hair and is giving a disapproving look. Who knows?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Many more photos (Kate Walsh, Kathy Griffin, Lindsay Lohan, Calum Best, Haylie Duff, Hilary Duff, Rebecca Romijn, Avril Lavigne, Perez Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Sophia Bush, Zachary Quinto, Richie Rich) from the Maxim Hot 100 party red carpet after the jump.

(Kate Walsh, Kathy Griffin)

(Lindsay Lohan)

(Calum Best, Haylie Duff, Hilary Duff)

(Rebecca Romijn, Avril Lavigne)

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

(Perez Hilton, Kim Kardashian)

(Sophia Bush, Hilary Duff)