Sign in to follow this  
Cutielb99

Cameron Diaz

God, she's hideous. Perez would be better off drawing a syringe in her hand. Who knows if she's giving all her gay boyfriends handjobs?

With that mouth of hers, I am thinking blow jobs. Why not?

I mean all cats are grey in the dark aren't they? ;)

CAMERON DIAZ DODGED TWO BULLETS IN LAS VEGAS

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/

Cameron Diaz pulled off a skillful juggling act in Las Vegas this weekend. With no boyfriends in sight, Cameron and Drew Barrymore partied at the Light club at Bellagio and had fun without ever bumping into two of Cameron's recent boyfriends who were ALSO in Vegas. Justin Timberlake was at Jet nightclub and Criss Angel was (with Britney Spears) at LAX at the Luxor . Cameron REALLY didn't feel like seeing either of them, so she pulled the right strings and navigated the weekend smoothly - there were no awkward encounters.

Fanning Girls Activate for 'Sister's Keeper'

Cameron Diaz will star with Dakota and Elle

October 25, 2007

New Line Cinema has programmed Dakota and Elle Fanning to star opposite Cameron Diaz in the studio's adaptation of Jodi Picoult's "My Sister's Keeper."

Tearjerker veteran Nick Cassavetes ("The Notebook") will direct from the script by Jeremy Leven.

Picoult's best-seller focused on a teenaged girl who sues to be emancipated from her parents, saying that she was basically conceived to provide organs to her cancer-stricken older sister.

Fans of the book will note that with Elle Fanning ("Babel") playing the younger sister and Dakota ("Taken") playing the eldest, the characters are now dramatically younger. According to Variety the change was made to keep the characters age-appropriate for Diaz, as their mother.

The trade paper is calling this the first on-screen pairing of the Fanning sisters (they didn't share scenes in "I Am Sam"), though it's unclear what happened to the drama "Hurricane Mary," on which they were supposed to team.

Upcoming credits for Dakota Fanning, last seen in "Charlotte's Web," include "Winged Creatures" and "Push."

Elle Fanning, now appearing in "Reservation Road," will be seen in "Benjamin Button," "Phoebe in Wonderland" and "Nutcracker: The Untold Story."

Cameron Diaz, John Mayer rekindle romance

Cameron Diaz and John Mayer have reportedly rekindled their romance.

The pair, who were first romantically linked in August, were spotted looking "loved-up and cosy" as they cuddled by a fireplace at New York's Bowery Hotel before leaving together at midnight.

A source told the New York Daily News newspaper, "They were all over each other and looked very loved-up and cozy.

"There were completely wrapped up in each other and there was no doubt they were more than just friends."

Rumors the pair were dating again first surfaced at the end of last month when they were spotted arriving together at New York's GoldBar.

An onlooker claimed the couple spent the evening "dirty dancing and grinding against each other on the dance floor" before leaving together at 4am.

Diaz split from long-term partner Justin Timberlake in January, while Mayer enjoyed a brief relationship with 'Dukes of Hazzard' beauty Jessica Simpson earlier this year.

Diaz has recently been romantically linked to 'Wedding Crashers' star Bradley Cooper, while Mayer was rumored to be dating 'The Kingdom' star Minka Kelly in October.

Lovely Ladies

Posted Image

Eva Mendes went to Nepal with Cameron Diaz for the show "Trippin" on MTV and revealed how the two spent their nights. She said they would have fart and burping contests.

She said, "Cameron is a big old belcher, but I can't belch. One night I had a heavy dinner, so I combated her belching with something I could do. We were in side-by-side beds, so it was her disgusting bodily function versus mine. It was an Eva-Cameron fart-belch off."

These perfect creatures actually burp and fart? Next thing you're going to tell me is that they take shits! At least it wasn't a queef-off.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Cameron Diaz latest babe in the nabe

nydailynews

Lovely Cameron Diaz was in town Sunday, shopping for a home in West Chelsea. Sources tell us she is eying a one-bedroom apartment in a two-year-old mid-rise building that is also home to New York Ranger Sean Avery. (And it's just down the street from the Daily News - welcome to the neighborhood, Cam!)

A separate spy tells us the actress enjoyed a romantic interlude early this month in the Bahamas. The lucky fella was actor Scott Speedman, whom you might recall from the "Felicity" series.

"He has a house down there, and they were frolicking on the beach," says a witness. "They were definitely smooching." Let's hope he likes West Chelsea!

Cammy Strikes Again

Posted Image

That slut Cameron Diaz may have nabbed another hot dude. Gatecrasher reports that Cammy was seen "frolicking" on the beaches of the Bahamas with that hot piece Scott Speedman. He apparently has a house there and Cammy has been making her annoying ass comfortable.

A witness said, "He has a house down there, and they were frolicking on the beach. They were definitely smooching." Smooching? Frolicking? Who the hell talks like that? That sounds like someone Cammy would say. Shit, she's probably "the witness." I wouldn't doubt it. I could see bitch calling all the papers claiming she's linked to all these hot dudes.

But why Scott? Why? Cammy has infected yet another one. Anything she touches turns to fug.

One Angel Flew Too Close to the Sun

Page Six

Posted Image

In news that's bound to disappoint literally tens of fans who were hoping for a Charlie's Angels threequel, real-life best buds Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore aren't sitting around waiting to get their orders from a speaker box — they're waiting around, well, because they're wax.

Sometimes when Madame Tussauds creates a wax doppelgänger of a celebrity, the result can be as horrifying as the Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle script, but aside from the fact that "Cameron" looks a bit like Jessica Simpson, these replicas are pretty darn good.

But what's up with the Lucy Liu diss? Don't all three Angels deserve to fly together

Still Annoying: Cam & Drew In Wax

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore's wax figures are so life-like! I almost thought it was them until I realized that they suddenly had way more personality and seemed much more interesting. Their wax figures are probably better actresses too. They also got Cameron's face all wrong. They needed to throw a pepperoni pizza with extra sauce on her mug.

Even their wax figures giggle like 5-year-old girls. Grow up Cameron and Drew wax figures!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

John Mayer Has Sent Pictures Of His Ass To Cameron Diaz

Posted Image

I'm just inferring. This dude's kinda gay. Who wants pictures of their ass taken for others to treasure except for gay guys? Straight dudes don't do that. Either that or they don't talk about it. I'm inferring this because Mayer has said this about his "future wife" (note the quotes which indicate my disbelief that he likes women): "I think about my wife all the time. I kind of obsess on it. When I find the person I can relate to and who is also a pin-up and who also says 'Can I please take pictures of your ass?' then I am going to get married to her. That I can promise you." I know he thinks he's the goofy Vince Vaughn of pop music, but I think there's a core of truth to that statement.

Oh, and I also inferred he sent his ass to Cameron Diaz because she was recently spotted going into his hotel room at the Sunset Marquis Hotel and emerging three hours later with a "massive grin" on her face. They've been "linked" in the past. They want you to think that John Mayer's D is the source of all sexual pleasure but in reality she was grinning because of his amazingly accurate impression of Christian from "Project Runway". Only other mo's can do that bitch justice.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Battle Of The Annoying Twits

Posted Image

These two in the same building together?! How can the people around them stand it? I would lose my mind and go postal. I can imagine Katherine Heigl and Cameron Diaz meeting for the first time. They probably giggle, screech, wave their hands ferociously for a few seconds without saying anything. They burst into fake fits. Then they hug and walk away while saying to their assistants, "That ugly bitch! She wants to be me so bad it fucking hurts."

Katherine looks like an 80s sitcom queen and Cameron looks like she's wearing a dress made out of napkins.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I have no idea why the Kiegal girl was there but did anyone else notice Camerons lower part of her face. I mean I know her nose just had surgery but her mouth and just mouth area looked very odd, like a little frozen... I can't describe it but you really saw it when she was talking.. It was not her ususal HUGE MOUTH with FULL teeth smile...

I have no idea why the Kiegal girl was there but did anyone else notice Camerons lower part of her face. I mean I know her nose just had surgery but her mouth and just mouth area looked very odd, like a little frozen... I can't describe it but you really saw it when she was talking.. It was not her ususal HUGE MOUTH with FULL teeth smile...

Yes, I noticed the same thing. Fresh botox froze it up, for sure.

Cameron Goes Curly

Cameron got a new curly hairstyle for her role in My Sister's Keeper, which she was filming in LA yesterday. It's weird to see Cameron as a grown-up mom, since we're so used to the beach-loving California girl. The movie is already creating some buzz, mostly with the Fanning girls dropping out, and it will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the new cast. For the most part, we're just excited to see free-spirited Cameron in a completely different role than what we're used to.

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz:"I'm Boy Crazy!"

Monday March 31, 2008

Us Weekly

Posted Image

Cameron Diaz hasn't been sulking since her 2007 split from beau Justin Timberlake.

"It's been nice not having a boyfriend for the past year," she says in the new issue of British GQ. "In fact, it's the first time I haven't had one in 10 years, and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment.

"I could be in a relationship if I wanted to be, but I haven't finished doing what I'm doing," she added.

Diaz, 35 — who has hooked up with Us Weekly cad John Mayer and goth magician Criss Angel over the past year — doesn't have a type.

Simply put, she says, "I like boys — a lot. I'm boy crazy. That hasn't changed since I was very young."

Still, she says when she's "in a relationship I'm very loyal and committed. I give a lot."

But even Diaz knows she's not the easiest partner to date.

"I'm a lot of woman — in a lot of ways," she says. "And I understand that can be intimidating."

Monday March 31, 2008

Us Weekly

Posted Image

Hideous, just completely hideous. I don't understand the "Beautiful Cameron Diaz" publicity because she has always been seriously FUGLY and she has the worst skin I've seen in decades (RIP Richard Burton).

Monday March 31, 2008

Us Weekly

Posted Image

Hideous, just completely hideous. I don't understand the "Beautiful Cameron Diaz" publicity because she has always been seriously FUGLY and she has the worst skin I've seen in decades (RIP Richard Burton).

FUUUUUUGGG! Fug fug fug fug fug fugfugfugfugfugfugfugfug. She always has been.

Posted Image

What is up with the size of her head compared to the rest of her body :huh: I've never seen her look so disproportionate before. It's almost like looking in a funhouse mirror that spotlights her head.

Edited by Hihomumio

Enormous jaw, beady eyes that are two close together, annoying laugh. She must have banged some pretty powerful men, because her appeal is completely lost on me.

Enormous jaw, beady eyes that are two close together, annoying laugh. She must have banged some pretty powerful men, because her appeal is completely lost on me.

She can suck the chrome off a bumper and will, for the right incentive.

Cam and Geddit

By Douglas Wight

Posted Image

WHAM bam thank you, Cam...here's Hollywood hotshot Cameron Diaz showing exactly why she's a hit with the boys.

And thigh say! The unattached star stripped down to a skimpy black cozzie and stilettos and—you'll love this bit fellas—confessed she loves DATING.

Leggy Cameron, 35, said: "I like boys—a lot. I'm boy crazy. That hasn't changed since I was very young."

See Cameron in her bikini in another sexy set of photos here.

Things are clearly going swimmingly, judging by these sexy shots. She added: "I do get asked out. It's fun." But she warned: "I'm a lot of woman—in a lot of ways. And I understand that can be intimidating."

Cameron's known for being a Charlie's Angel—but it's been a year since she stopped being Justin Timberlake's heavenly body.

And Cam's happy to keep looking for Mr Right. She said: "When I'm in a relationship I'm very loyal and committed. I give a lot.

"But it's been nice not having a boyfriend for the past year. In fact it's the first time I haven't had one in ten years and I'm enjoying what I'm getting out of this moment.

"I could be in a relationship if I wanted to be but I haven't finished doing what I'm doing."

These sensational snaps for GQ mag show Diaz is far from Cameron-shy. In fact in that swimsuit you could say she's a top speed-o dater!

Eh, her face isn't much, but she's tall, blond and skinny, and, at least on screen and in her best roles, she projects a good-natured confidence that can be appealing. But the face? Fug. Also: unclean!